The Party

Story Info
Mike meets Paula & sparks fly.
936 words
3.17
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran the comb through his dark hair as he gazed into the rear view mirror; then adjusted the bow tie of his black Lord West tuxedo. The night was dark and crisp as he stepped out of the limo and confidently strolled up the steps and through the lobby doors of the Hyatt Regency Hotel. He passed by several ladies dressed in long evening gowns waiting for their escorts as he crossed the lobby.

Pausing at the elevator doors he noticed their eyes fixed upon him and he could faintly hear them whispering to each other. The elevator door opened, he stepped inside and pressed the penthouse button as the door closed. He still couldn't understand what it was that convinced him to attend this large private party. He wouldn't know many people there, if any. Perhaps it was because he felt a need to be near other people tonight and didn't want to spend the evening alone.

The elevator door opened and he stepped into the large ballroom filled with men and women all dressed in their finest formal wear. Music from an orchestra located in one corner filled the dimly light room. To his right were several hundred couples seated at tables drinking and dining while trying to amuse each other with their conversation. On his left were long tables adorned with caviar, lobster, mussels and other exotic foods. Near the food tables was a large bar complete with multiple bar tender's and waiters dressed in white jackets and black trousers. In the center of the room was a very large dance floor filled with couples dancing closely to each other. He casually greeted other guests as he made his way around the room to the bar where he picked up a champagne glass and drank from it gingerly.

His eyes cruised about the room taking in the many sites and activities. Suddenly, they fix on something special. Something he hadn't noticed until now. A beautiful woman with curly blond hair that cascaded down below the middle of her back was dancing. She wore a long black silk evening gown, cut very low in front that revealed ample cleavage from her full breasts. A long slit up the gowns side slightly revealed her thighs. To top this all off, she wore diamond necklace, earrings and spike heels. Under the soft gleam of the mood lights, she was a true vision of beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off of her even for a moment. An unfamiliar feeling crept over his body. He felt compelled to approach her, perhaps even drawn to her.

He slowly crossed the dance floor towards her. He couldn't help himself now nor did he want too. The song the orchestra was playing ended just as he presented himself. Pausing, he reached out and tapped the gentleman on the shoulder and asked if he might cut in. The gentleman graciously acknowledged the request, thanked the beautiful woman for the dance and departed the dance floor towards the bar. She turned to greet her new dance partner, their eyes met and locked. He was amazed at how her eyes sparkled like the diamonds she wore around her neck. Reaching out he took her hand while placing his right hand around her narrow waist.

He wanted to pull her close so he could feel the warmth of her body but hesitated. Remembering he must be a gentleman in the presence of such a lady. Suddenly, the orchestra began playing another waltz and she instinctively stepped closer to him. They began gliding about the dance floor. Her dance skills made their movement effortless. Together they were the most handsome couple and the crowd slowly moved back giving way and watched in admiration.

Her beauty was breathtaking. He hardly noticed anything else happening around them as his attention was directed entirely on her. Pulling her closer now, he Leaned over her shoulder and admired her smooth soft neckline. The scent of her perfume entered his nostrils and pierced his heart. He allows his lips to graze unnoticeably along her neck as they move up towards her soft ear lob. Ever so softly, he whispers into her ear "my name is Mike and I find you very beautiful and captivating." She turns her head facing him, smiles and replies, "thank you, and my name is Paula."

The music played for what seemed like an eternity. Neither one wanted the moment to ever end. Several times their lips passed very close to each other tempting him to sneak a quick kiss, but again he hesitates. The gentleman in him was manifesting its self again. Her breasts pressed firmly against his chest and would rise and fall with each breath she took. Small beads of perspiration noticeably formed between her cleavage, but it only adds to her beauty. The end of the song finally arrives as the people dancing begin to clear the floor. Neither Mike nor Paula want the moment to cease and continue to dance until the very last musical note.

Then, suddenly, he feels someone touch his shoulder. He turns to find another gentleman requesting the pleasure of this beautiful lady. He has no other choice but to relinquish his position. He thanks her for a beautiful experience and gently kisses her on the hand. He turns and walks away savoring the moment and wondering if they will ever meet again. Suddenly, he knows he must see her again somewhere, somehow. The music starts playing. He turns hoping to find her all alone, only to see her swept away in the arms of another.