The Party

Story Info
Beautiful wife discovers her submissive self.
1.2k words
3.31
80.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We never went out. Not because we couldn't afford it but simply because I lacked the inclination: life may have lacked excitement but it was stable and routine and I was happy that way. However, when Joanne, one of Sue's work colleagues, invited us to a party she eagerly agreed to go but to placate me accepted that we'd only stay an hour or so.

We arrived at the party to find it in full swing. Outdoor heating and lights meant that most people stayed outdoors under a large awning that covered much of the garden, only venturing into the house for the bathroom. I didn't know anyone there and Sue knew only her friend: the other girls from work either lived too far away or hadn't been invited. I grabbed a couple of beers and we stood rather self consciously away from the mass of unknown people, just exchanging one line comments while I wished she'd never accepted the invite.

After a quick beer I began to relax a little, and headed to the garage where a well-stocked fridge contained some ice-cold bottles. As I opened a second beer I got talking to a couple of guys who were drinking in there. Andy and Mike were IT technicians from Joanne's husbands firm and we found we got on pretty well, chatting over our drink.

I needed to pee and began to make my way through the garden back to the house and when I realised I'd left Sue all alone for a while. As I neared the house I looked around for her and stopped when I saw her leaning against a wall talking to a tall dark haired guy, clearly both enjoying each other's company. I smiled to myself. The party had been a good idea after all: we were having a drink, meeting new friends and she looked terrific. I hadn't told her this when she'd changed to go out; hadn't even noticed it, but seeing her there a petite, 37 year old brunette with big brown eyes and short brown hair I felt proud. Her stockings, heels, long tight fitting black skirt and bright pink blouse accentuated the slender beauty of her 32b-24-34 figure. She looked hot as she smiled coyly at her friend, not objecting as he leaned closer to talk more clearly to her above the party's noise.

Once I'd been to the bathroom I returned to Andy and Mike and we chatted more about their work and their hobby: building and using discreet surveillance equipment to catch couples in the act. I laughed; it was weird but seemed like good fun.

Presently, Mike's mobile rang and he smiled at the news he heard from the caller and replied that they'd be right out. Mike suggested I come out with them as I might see something that would amuse me. As we walked to Mike's van Andy explained that they had set up a discreet remote camera in one of the bedrooms in the hope that they might be able to view and record some "action". Inside was their friend Matt who was grinning at a computer screen showing some slightly blurred, green tinted footage of a couple embracing and kissing on a bed. It wasn't that good a quality: some sort of light enhancing camera and very little in the way of sound but it was fun to spy on someone.

The man mumbled something to the woman who replied "No, I can't" but the guy was insistent and pulled her toward him again. He mumbled again and I heard her say "OK" then she stood up from the bed, clearly visible for the first time. I felt sick. The woman was Sue, unmistakeably Sue. Was this some kind of joke? What was going on? Was this really happening? I looked at my fellow voyeurs: they registered nothing in terms of recognition and stared intently at the screen as Sue removed her shoes and skirt revealing her black lace top stockings and black thong.

I watched transfixed. The guy stood up, now visible as the one who had been chatting so nicely with Sue earlier, and began to undress. He stood with his back to the camera as Sue dropped to her knees in front of him. My god, she was going to suck his cock. Her hands were visible holding gently to his hips and his occasional groans showed that her movement was good. After only a minute or so his hips began to sway with her rhythm and soon his hands moved to the front, holding her head rigid as his thrusts increased their tempo and he fucked her throat. Sue's arms came out to her sides waving, banging his legs, trying to resist as she choked on his meat. He groaned, obviously shooting his cum into her now unwilling mouth.

Oblivious to the whoops of delight of my 'friends' I sighed, happy at least that the ordeal was over. I was wrong.

The guy lifted Sue up and pulled her blouse over her head and unfastened her bra. She seemed limp, unable to respond or resist. He pushed her back onto the bed and slid down her thong. He opened her legs and she gasped as his hand went to her cunt. He laughed and said, "You dirty bitch, you liked that didn't you? Well you feel like your ready for some more and ma you're going to get it". He positioned himself between her legs, miraculously hard once again it seemed, and pushed roughly inside her. As he entered her she gasped, clearly struggling to accommodate him, and appeared to come out of her shock crying "No, you mustn't" but he just laughed pinning her small hands down high above her head as thrust again and soon began to build up a tempo. She continued to sob and moan at her violation for several minutes until her sobs began to lessen and she began to relax: her body betraying her passion. "You are such a whore" he said "You're going to beg me for my cum". She did not respond other than to lift her stocking clad legs and wrap them tightly around her new lover's body.

I could watch no more. I mumbled an excuse and stumbled out of the van, my head swimming, my stomach contracting in waves of nausea. I staggered to my car and sat there, unable to comprehend the evening's events.

I don't know how long I sat there but eventually the back door opened and Sue got in. "Take me home" was all she said. We drove in silence and by the time I parked she was asleep in the back. I carried her up stairs and put her to bed trying to ignore her missing underwear, laddered stockings, smudged make up, bite marks and red, distended pussy still leaking another man's seed.

We never mentioned the events, nor do we talk of her monthly nights out where she leaves happy, expectant and finely dressed and returns torn and broken. I presume it's the same guy though suspect he may have involved others too. He owns her; I merely live with her albeit now in separate bedrooms. Life is still stable and routine only now it is without happiness or the hope of it.