The Party

Story Info
Cheryl gets more sex.
911 words
3.99
69.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers

Last Thursday was my birthday and Jerry promised me a super surprise for the evening. It had been almost three months since I had last heard from Bob, you know, the one with the 10" monster dick. Well, to get to the point, Jerry took me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and as we were driving home our house was dark, and I began to think that the super surprise was the fancy dinner. No, not so!

Jerry took me into the house and told me to go take a shower and get naked in bed while he made some arrangements. I did as I was told and could hardly contain my excitement waiting for my surprise. Shortly, I heard the front door opening and some whispering that I couldn't decipher. Then Jerry came into the room and gave me a blindfold to put over my eyes so that I couldn't see a thing. Then, he told me that he had invited three men to tease me and if I could identify just one of them I could have my surprise.

I was told to lie on my back, spread my legs and be quiet while he inserted some KY jelly since what was to happen would be without foreplay.

The first man came into the room and while holding my pussy lips open he began to rub his dick up and down my pussy lips while holding his weight on his hands to keep me from feeling his upper body for a hint of who it might be. Then he very slowly inserted his good sized dick into my pussy an inch or two at a time until our pubic bones were together. At that point I recognized his after shave lotion and knew that it was Dave our next door neighbor, but I needed some fucking so I kept saying I couldn't make out who it was until I had my first orgasm. Then I said, " This is probably Dave." Jerry said, " that's correct so you will get your surprise in a few minutes. Meanwhile Dave complained that he hadn't come yet, but Jerry was adamant and said, " no, we agreed to the rules, you have to stop now, but you'll get another chance later."

Then the second man entered the room and he also slipped his even larger dick in an inch or so, but I had no idea myself who that was and as a result I got another few minutes of fucking and a couple more orgasms. Thankfully I am multi-orgasmic or I would have been finished for the night. I never found out who the second man was and Jerry has still not told me, although he said that it was someone I had fucked some weeks earlier.

The third man entered the room and Jerry said, "this is your surprise, Cheryl, happy birthday." This man began to lick my pussy which was leaking the cum of the second man and making me mash my pussy against his face in enthusiasm. "Can I please take off the blindfold now since this is my surprise, I asked. Jerry said in a minute, but first you must identify him. The stranger raised up, lifted my ass off the bed and began to rub his enormous dick up and down and before I could catch my breath he had rammed the monster all the way home since I was already so wet and ready.

I knew instantly that there weren't too many men with a tool that size so I said," this must be Bob" "Correct" said Jerry, " take off the blindfold."

It was so good to see him again after three months that Jerry just sat and watched while the two of us went at it like newlyweds. I felt so full and stretched that I had at least a couple more orgasms before Bob shot his load and rolled off to rest.

Then while Bob was resting Jerry let Dave back into the room to finish what he had started and in a few minutes he was shooting his load of cum deep in my vagina as well. After that, Dave and the other man left and Bob and I spent the night in bed with me in the middle between Jerry and Bob.

In the morning Jerry informed me that my surprise was the airplane ticket he had sent Bob to get him to fly in from North Carolina especially for my birthday!! " How long can he stay?" I asked, and Jerry said "about a week"

During the next few days my pussy got a workout morning and night until I was sore and ready for some rest when Bob finally had to go back north.

The problem is this: Now Bob wants to give up his building lot in North Carolina and move to Tampa so that we can be together regularly. I like Bob's big dick, but I love my husband and I don't think I could do this on a regular basis and keep my marriage alive. Therefore, I told Bob that if he wanted to come down two or three times a year for a week at a time that would be fine, but not several times a week. This is my dilemma. I want it, but can't have both men all the time. Has anyone out there experienced such a catch 22?

Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers