The Party

Story Info
Newly collared slave's first BDSM party.
1.2k words
4.16
36.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put on your sexiest black dress, and black thigh high stockings," he said, "we're going to a party." Showered, carefully painted and curled, I stepped into my black thong panties, fastened my strapless corset bra, pulled on my black stockings and donned the dress with the plunging neckline that revealed the curves of my ample cleavage. Standing in front of my full length mirror, I slipped on my stiletto pumps, and silver hoop earrings. My Master will be very pleased, I thought, turning from side to side, making sure everything looked perfect.

Master arrived right on time. He kissed me when he came in and stood back to look at me. His gaze told me he was indeed very pleased.

I had never been to a BDSM party, but it sounded very exciting. Many people were already there when we arrived. I had no idea my obedience was to be so severely tested that night.

At first glance, looking around the room, it seemed no different than any other party; single men and women and couples, milling around talking and drinking and eating the snacks provided. Master introduced me to a few people he knew and we exchanged some small talk.

A couple of hours later couples were dancing to the music, and I noticed small groups forming in different parts of the room. Master guided me to one of the groups so I could see what was going on. I wasn't shocked, but was a little surprised to see a woman kneeling in front of one of the men vigorously sucking his cock while people stood around watching. Soon, many of the women were topless and I noticed some of them sitting on a sofa with one or two men sucking their tits. I found this all very erotic.

Apparently my Master did too. Without warning, while out on the dance floor, Master ordered me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I was SO embarrassed!! Why couldn't he have picked a nice dark corner?? Never the less, I got down on my knees as instructed, and opened his pants. People were already beginning to form a tight circle around us. Master pulled out his flaccid cock and said, "Make it hard whore." That was my cue to take his cock into my open my mouth.

I saw Master gesture for help, and he told the volunteer to removed my dress. I was mortified! The stranger reach down and slid my dress up over my hips and then I had to raise my arms so he could pull it off. Master took my hand and helped me stand, and we started dancing again, with me half naked. I buried my head in his shoulder and felt his still hard cock rubbing against me. Holding me very tight, he gently laid me down on the floor and removed my bra while he kissed me. I was almost totally exposed for all the room to see. He grabbed one of my tits and began teasing the nipple and sucking it. I felt his hand move slowly down my abdomen and slide under my pants. I was very wet, of course, my body involuntarily responding to his kiss and his touch.

Suddenly he grabbed my thong and with one clean jerk, it was destroyed. I could not believe this was happening! I wanted to jump up and run out of the building, but I lay there as if hypnotized as I watched Master remove his pants and briefs. It was clear he intended to fuck me right there, with everyone watching! He opened my legs and kneeling between them laid his body on top of me. He pulled my tits up tight under his chest and began the rhythmic motion that makes me so hot! He began talking to me, reassuring me, kissing me, and telling me how proud he was that he was with the most beautiful woman in the room, and how all of the men must be very jealous. He raised up and shoved his hard pulsing cock into me, the whole room watching my tits sway with his thrusts, began cheering him on. My body responded to him the way it always does, and my hips moved to take his cock deeper.

Soon many of the men began begging for permission to fuck or eat his hot, sexy whore's cunt. Master pointed to one of them, stood, and watched the man bury his face in my cunt, licking and teasing my clit with his tongue. Then suddenly two more men were standing next to my Master. He instructed them to suck my tits. Oh MY, what an incredibly delicious feeling!

I was near orgasm, and looking to my Master for reassurance, I saw another man standing next to him. I was horrified to see Master hand him a condom. Master got the three men off of me and straddled me as the man dropped his pants. Seeing the expression of disbelief on my face, he smiled and assured me everything would be fine.

As the stranger shoved his cock in my now dripping cunt, Master straddled my shoulders and I opened my mouth for his cock. What a strange sensation to have a cock in my mouth and fucking my cunt at the SAME time, with a crowd of people WATCHING no less! One of the women watching was kind enough to put a pillow under my head. Master's cum exploded in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. Now kneeling beside me, he started sucking my tits and kissing me as the stranger fucked me. Suddenly my body began responding involuntarily to the stranger's cock, my hips writhing under him. His cock exploded in me with a final thrust and a loud cry. The crowd was shouting and applauding.

Master took his place and my cunt responded immediately. I was going to cum right here in front of all these people! "Cum now slut," Master shouted. I closed my eyes as my cunt clamped his cock in orgasmic convulsions so incredible, that I was not even aware of the shouts and applause. As the orgasms began to subside, I felt Master's urgent thrusts, and heard him say, "Cum again whore!" Again my throbbing cunt responded and was still cumming when Master shot his cum into me with a resounding growl. My hips continued to move under him draining his balls, as my orgasms subsided again.

The applause continued as Master helped me up and helped me dress. He could tell how embarrassed and exhausted I was, so without another word, he dressed and helped me to the car. I was nearly in tears on the drive home. How could he embarrass me like that? Sensing my distress, Master put his hand on my leg and told me how proud he was of me.

He stayed with me that night and held me as we talked about the evening. He was aware that I was very upset with him. Days later as I reflected on that evening, I began to realize just how much I had enjoyed it. I still get wet just thinking about it; I think Master gets horny for me thinking about it too. We talk and laugh about it often. It was an experience neither of us will ever forget.