The Party Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

Just as we walked out of the room the things in our vaginas all started to move and vibrate. The feeling was very intense and pleasurable as both our vaginas and our clitoris was stimulated. By the time we reached the ball room, I could barely walk and Ann was holding onto the railing. Suddenly the things stopped moving and we started to regain control of our bodies.

Finally we entered the ball room and began to circulate among the men. All of them were friendly and were anxious to identify their dinner partner. Suddenly my thing began to vibrate again. As I attempted to maintain my composure, two men approached me. They held out a control and adjusted the speed. When I said, "Sorry it's not me." They moved on to look for another girl. As fast as it started, my thing stopped. Another pair of men approached me and when their unit did not control my thing they moved on.

My cousin and his guest approached, we smiled and talked for a few minutes. When they took their control out and turned it to full, I nearly collapsed on the floor. My cousin held me up and the other man turned the unit off. I could only stare as my cousin said, "Well I guess we found our dinner companion."

As my cousin held me up, his friend moved my ribbons and stared at my bare breasts. Cousin Al also took advantage when he pulled up my front panel and checked that the numbers matched on my thing and his controller. Again I felt totally relaxed and powerless, as my cousin continued to hold me up. When I finally recovered my strength, he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "You look like you are ready for a night of fun."

I smiled, "Not only with you and your friend but I hope to enjoy your wife at the break."

With that we moved to our table and sat down. Our conversation resumed as the waiters brought the first course. I looked around the room and saw Ann at the next table and she bent over holding her abdomen. Her chin was right beside her bowl of soup and there was a look pure pleasure on her face. I looked at her husband and my cousin and saw a very ornery smile on his face. I remembered when we were young; he tried to make my life miserable by doing anything he could to torment me. Just then I could start feeling a very pleasant sensation between my legs and around my clitoris. I tried to ignore the feeling but I knew it was only the beginning of my torture instead of a pleasant dinner.

Just as I lifted a spoon of soup to my mouth, the frequency of the vibrations in my vagina increased. Before I could take the soup in my mouth, I was thrown into muscle spasms that doubled my body over and my chin was also near my soup. Even though the sensations brought great pleasure, I knew that I was totally unable to control my body. Suddenly the source of my pleasure stopped and I began to regain control of my body. My senses were totally saturated with pleasure sensations and I looked forward to the next round of sensations rather than enjoy a wonderful steak dinner.

I looked down and saw that my breasts were totally exposed and the little scrap of cloth that was supposed to cover my groin was pulled to the side leaving all my privates exposed to anyone who wanted to look. In a few minutes, I had recovered enough that I could continue eating my dinner. I had just finished my main course when I saw a gleam in my cousin's eye. This time after he had started my thing, he had me stand up. He then helped me up on my chair seat as he turned up the frequency of the vibrations. As I stood up facing all the audience, the second man unhooked the belt holding my "dress" together and I was now completely naked. More importantly my hands were back on my abdomen. My left hand slipped down and pressed into my pubic area with two fingers pushed up into my vagina. My other hand moved to my left breast and I began to massage my breast then I began to pinch my nipple. For several minutes I shared my intense orgasm with everyone. As my orgasm peaked, my cousin stood and held me up. He then held me so that I could slide down into my seat.

The desert was very tasty but my body was satiated with sexual pleasure I could hardly taste the cherry topping. I could barely remain seated and several times my cousin had to pull me back up as I slumped against him. One time he kissed me on the cheek and then whispered in my ear, "I am sorry if offended you."

"No, our bodies are here for your pleasure and mine. Right now my vagina could take a horse it is so wet. But believe me, I feel wonderful even though I should be embarrassed." I then smiled and kissed him on the lips. When I became capable of functioning, I glanced over at Ann who had been watching me and her husband. She was smiling and you could tell that she was on a sexual high.

Dr. Ed walked on the stage and asked all the ladies to come forward. With the help of Margo and Ann, I was able to make onto the stage. Even though I was completely naked and my legs were wet down to my ankles, I was not ashamed only sexually aroused. I was second to talk with Dr. Ed, who asked what happened to my dress and then asked if I was enjoying myself. He then reached down and removed the thing from my around my waist and inside my vagina. I sort of regretted losing my thing; it had given me a lot of pleasure.

Margo guided back to the dressing room where all of us took care of our bladders and cleaned up our pussies, mons and legs. Dr. Ed reminded us not to douche until the evening was over. I put some lubricant on my pussy lips and up into my vagina. I also put some lube in my anal track.

Dr. Ed then asked for all of us to gather around the examination table where Margo was laying with her ankles up in the air and her vagina open for all to see. Dr. Ed then walked over beside Margo's right hip. Dr. Ed took on a serious note as he said, "After observing several of these events during the last few years, I have observed that the women who experience the most vaginal discomfort after having intercourse with several men were not sufficiently aroused so that their vaginal opening was not sufficiently open for the first two or three partners. After discussing this, Margo and I strongly recommend that when vagina is being penetrated the first few times, you should reach down with your hands and pull your vaginal lips open. This keeps your less than lubricated outer lips from rolling into your vagina and causing abrasions at the entrance to your vagina. Now everyone go out there and have fun. Remember we are here to give and get pleasure."

Margo, Ann and I walked out to the pool deck and were met by all the men who were now as naked as us. During the reception and dinner, I had tried to imagine how some of the men would look naked. To my surprise, my cousin was endowed as well as any of the others. The last time I was here, I really had not seen his package, only felt it.

Margo headed for the first lounge and picked the one next to her. Ann was on my left and would have a ringside seat when her husband took me. My cousin as planned would be my first and he followed me to my lounge. He stood at the end facing me as I sat down and pulled my legs up. With my feet on the edge of the lounge and my knees bent, my pubic area and vaginal opening were on open display to all. My cousin put his hands on the lounge and dropped to his knees. He then leaned forward and began to lick my lip up to my clitoris. I had not expected any foreplay and was instead ready for his penis to invade my vagina.

As he continued to pleasure me my arousal continued to rise and my fluids began to flow again. Looking at Ann, she was holding her vaginal lips open in anticipation of the penis that headed for it. I noticed a little grimace as her vagina was filled. After a few moments she obviously relaxed and began to enjoy the invasion. I looked at Margo and she was being pounded by a man who had no interest in her pleasure or comfort, only his. In my case my cousin continued to lick and nibble on my sensitive areas. His hands were also touching my breasts and pinching my nipples.

Suddenly my body froze and my head started to swing from side to side. My abdominal muscles contracted and my groin rose a foot off the lounge. I then heard a loud moan followed a scream from somewhere nearby until I realized it was coming from me. My cousin continued to caress and lick my body as I was wracked with spasm after spasm. When I finally began to calm down, my cousin leaned up and kissed me on the mouth. By instinct, I opened my lips and his tongue searched my mouth and I could taste myself on his lips.

When I was back to near normal, my cousin asked with a smile, "May I now fuck you?"

As I rearranged my legs in preparation for a wonderful penetration of my body, I said, "I can't refuse such a gallant man."

I glanced over at Ann and she was again being penetrated by another man. She gave me a smile and reached her hand for mine. As my cousin, her husband pushed his erect penis into my waiting vagina Ann and I held hands and smiled at each other. I wrapped my thighs around his back and started to pull him into me when pushed inward. Again I started to feel so relaxed and was enjoying myself so much until my cousin reached down and pushed on my clitoris. All of sudden I again lost control and tightened my legs around him and pushed my body upwards as he thrust into me. I then let out a scream as my body froze.

My cousin was nearly pushed off the lounge but continued to keep his penis in my vagina. As I started to come down from my high, my cousin pushed in and stopped. I could feel his seed spread around my vagina. He then collapsed down on me. I was still not fully recovered when my cousin lifted his body upwards and kneeled between my legs. As I looked around, I found everyone watching me. Ann and Margo were sitting up and leaning towards me. Margo was the first person I could understand when they spoke. "Are you OK? I have never seen someone react that way. Even Dr. Ed with his magic fingers has never come close to making me lose it twice in a day let alone fifteen minutes. "

With a weak smile I said, "You should have felt it."

Margo then looked towards Ann, "How do you take living with him."

Ann smiled, "It is easy, I enjoy a little one every day whether he screws me or not and when he does give me his all I have a mind blower two or three times a week."

Margo turned toward my cousin, "When you can, stop back I want some of what Jessica just got."

My cousin smiled and told Margo, "We have a date after the break."

My cousin got up and smiled down at me and said, "Jessica that was great." He then walked away to the accolades of several of the other men.

Dr. Ed leaned down, "Jessica are you OK?" I weakly nodded my head yes. Dr. Ed smiled and said, "We have a date after the break. I am going to top your cousin."

Everyone gradually walked away leaving me with Ann and Margo. A man approached Margo and she laid back and spread her legs. Ann also lay back as another man pushed his erect penis into her vagina. Margo smiled as the man touched her breasts as he pushed into her. Finally a man got up the nerve to approach me. I guess all of them were a little intimidated by my cousin. He leaned down and asked, "May I join you?" I nodded and got into position to receive him.

I smiled as he pushed into me and began to thrust in and out of me. Shortly he tensed and I could feel his fluids flowing into me. As he shrunk inside me, I felt the fluids running down butt. I didn't really feel anything when the man fucked me. I felt no pain, nor pleasure. This continued for the next hour as seven or eight men masturbated to orgasm in my vagina. When Margo leaned over and told me it break time, I could only feel a sense of euphoria and mess of dried and wet sperm from my waist to my knees. Margo helped me up and guided me to the changing room. By the time I was in the room, my vagina had leaked enough fluid to wet my legs down to my ankles.

In the room I stepped into the shower and cleaned the lower half of my body. I looked closely and could see no blood so I assumed that I was not injured. As I was drying off a very naked Dr. Ed asked me to let him check me on his examination table. I lay back and spread my legs as Dr. Ed examined my pelvic area. He had absolutely no trouble looking inside my vagina in since my lips still spread wide open. He looked up at me and with a smile said, "Your OK, see you in a minute."

As I walked back to the pool area and my bed for the evening, I remembered that Dr. Ed was planning to bring me to me knees sexually. I knew from prior experience, his fingers could bring me off in a matter of minutes. I also remembered that when we had intercourse before it was nothing special. From this I assumed that he would use his fingers to manipulate my pubic area and breasts until came again.

True to form, Dr. Ed started manipulating my body and regardless of all concentration he had me whimpering mass in a few minutes. This time he did not stop, he used his tongue on my mons, lips and clitoris. By the time he raised up I was rigid and screaming with pleasure. By the time I calmed down he positioned himself between my legs and aimed his erect penis at my open vagina. As expected he entered me with no resistance and I was forced to contract my muscles in order to create some friction between our sex organs. I was barely able to lift my legs so that my ankles were limply crossed on his back. He continued to thrust into me until I again tensed and gave off a moan. This time Margo was attentive to my reaction to sex with her husband. As with Ann she smiled and reached out to hold my hand. When I came down from my last high, Dr. Ed had pulled out and was looking down on me. He leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips. That was the last thing I remembered until Margo shook me awake when the party was over.

She and Ann again helped me and held me up as we walked towards the pool for our traditional post sex swim. I was able to walk down the built in stairs and felt the warm water caress my legs and my torso. I paddled around for a few minutes until I was awake enough to walk back to the changing room. As soon as I walked into the room a now dressed Dr. Ed gave me a hug and said in a low voice, "welcome back, I didn't think I would put you asleep." He then headed me for the showers, patted my naked butt and said, "See you in a minute."

The water felt so good that I nearly collapsed when my legs started to relax. Fortunately I caught myself on the handle and with an effort moved to the toilet and inserted one the prepared douches into my vagina. I watched the sperm and my juices run into the water bowl. It seemed like a look of junk was coming out. As per Dr. Ed's instructions I flushed and resumed irrigating my vagina. After three flushes, the fluid coming out of me was clear indicating that I could stop.

My next stop was Dr. Ed's exam table and then I could head off for a drink or bed. My wait was short and I lay back and put my feet into the stirrups. Dr. Ed looked down at me and smiled. "You are really something. An hour ago you were writhing on your back with a doctor's penis sliding in and out of your vagina. Now after ten minutes of clean up, you are again beautiful women that is making horny."

I smiled up at him and said, "Well . . . if you see something you like, why don't you do something about it?"

As he thought about a response I could feel my juices beginning to flow again and my vagina began to itch for some attention. Dr. Ed then gently touched my clitoris and inserted a finger into my vagina. My body tensed as I had a mini orgasm. He continued to check me out, his speculum opened me up. Dr. Ed rose up with a smile said, "What a beautiful sight. You look fine and feeling all your lubrication you seem ready to go again."

I laughed and said, "Sorry, I need something new, you are probably done for the day." He smiled and patted my bottom as swung my legs off the side to the table. Margo followed me onto the table and smiled at me. Dr. Ed lovingly checked his wife our carefully. Ann had told me in the shower that she and Margo had been pounded all evening as the men were all inspired by what first, my cousin; then Dr. Ed were able to do with me.

When Margo got off the table, Ann took her place. Dr. Ed carefully checked her since she too had been pretty well used up during the evening. When the three of us were done, we walked out to the pool deck. A waiter was still on duty and offered to get us all refreshment. None of us gave any thought to our nudity in front of the man whose eyes jumped all over as he tried to see three sets of breasts and pussies.

We found a clean table and sat in the chairs waiting for our drinks. Margo walked over to the bar area and asked for some snacks. As we sat down I could feel the moisture that running out of my vagina, down my butt onto the chair. When our drinks arrived, Dr. Ed came out and sat down with us. He sat next to his wife Margo put his arm around her and lightly caressed her right breast. We talked about the day and plans for the future. Ann was rather quiet and finally asked. "What is your secret Dr? During your first examination you are able to bring each of us to orgasm within seconds. You use nothing but your fingers to get us going."

"I have several advantages. First, you are all naked in front of several people and that stimulates your subconscious. You also are anticipating sex which also stimulates you sexual awareness. Next you know I will be observing and touching your most intimate parts. All of this makes my gentle attention enough bring you over the top. Most of you are not used to extended sexual stimulation nor are you used to manipulation of your private parts. I then make sure I pick ladies I know or have worked with before. That is why Jessica and Margo were first. They both knew what would happen and were extra stimulated when I touched them. Neither one of them wanted to have me succeed but under the circumstances could not resist. Now the rest of the ladies are watching what happened to Margo and Jessica and most wanted the same thing to happen to them. They were not looking forward to a penis in her vagina followed by spraying of her insides with a mess that would run down her leg. As a result of her anticipation, the exam was generally enough stimulation. Now Jessica here was a real challenge because she was looking forward to the sex but did not want to lose control to me or anyone else. However, once she was relaxed from then on it only took some tender loving by the man."

Ann thought about what he had said and then added, "For not being a woman, you sure have us figured out."

We then finished our drinks and we all headed for our rooms for good sleep. The next morning my alarm went off at 8:00 AM. I woke refreshed but my abdominal muscles and thighs were sore. My vagina felt like I could take on another dozen men. I got up and walked to the restroom and took care of business, combed my hair and walked outside to the changing room. I was totally naked as I passed several men who were working on the grounds. I was not embarrassed and did not want to go back for a robe. Dr. Ed and Margo were waiting when I walked in and immediately headed for the exam table. I assumed the position and Dr. Ed was between my legs quickly. He manipulated my vaginal lips, checked my clitoris and pulled open my vagina for a look inside. With a smile he said, "You are in good shape, how do you feel?

"Fine except my muscles are sore."

"I am not surprised, as hard as you came last night I would expect some spasms this morning. I would recommend a little swimming before breakfast."

Margo laughed and said, "I wish my muscles were sore. The only thing that hurts on me is vagina and pride."

I left the room and headed for the pool and proceeded to swim two laps. When I finished my hair was a mess but I felt so much better. I got a towel and dried off. Again several of the male staff stopped work to watch me dry off and then walk across the deck to the breakfast area. Being naked did not bother me even when others were still dressed. It gave me a sense of power to be able cause others to be so fascinated with my body.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers