The Party: Before

Story Info
Cute Korean woman & her female friend before a party.
2.1k words
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

"ITS PARTY TIME!!!" I yelled out through the car window to my friend. "I know, I know. By the way, who's coming and where exactly are we going?" Says Sharon while getting into the car. "Well the rest of the gang and its gonna be The Hill, you know the condominium in Kihei, Maui" I answered as she slammed the door shut.

As we reversed out of Sharon's driveway, I gazed at her with a look of hunger in my eyes. "I seen that!" she says with a grin. I grinned back at her and said "Look, I can't help if I find you attractive. You very well know I won't touch you, unless you want me too. Okay." All Sharon could do was give me an assuring smile and gaze out the window.

I gazed at her while she gazed out at the mountains. I smiled; she didn't even notice me looking at her. I turned my attention back to the road and thought about our friendship that we've had for the past couple years. Weird is what people called us, and I agree. Here I am 23 yrs old, single lesbian, with a thing for my really good friend whose seating right next to me. She's the only one I can 'play' games with, but I can't touch it. She's always saying something like "I'm straight" or "I don't play for that team" yet she's always questioning herself. How sick is that? We call each other babe, sweetie, and other kinds of mushy names, but all we are, is just friends.

I gaze at her again, and I can see why I like her so much. You see I've got this thing for Asian women, I don't know why. She's everything that I want in a woman. Strong Korean features, her eyes just has a hint of a slant in them, small pale lips, straight black hair just cut right above her shoulders. She's small maybe about 5'0"-5'1", less than 100 pounds, and she's built with a swimmers body, and her personality is none that I can describe. Oh by the way I'm Tanya, my friends call me Tan. I'm a mix breed of Hawaiian, Japanese, and Puerto Rican. I'm 5'4", 140 pounds, and dark brown skin.

We were in total silence during the drive. Then shortly before we got there she says "Tan, penny for your thoughts! You've been quiet the whole time, is anything wrong?" I quickly glance at her then back at the road, I smile, just a small one. "Oh nothing much, just on how fun tonight is going to be. That's all." I say while thinking about how drunk I'm going to make her.

We finally got there and checked into the room. I open the door and it's magnificent. Two bedroom, two baths, with balcony, and an ocean front view. We put our stuff into the bedrooms, filled the tub with ice and beer, and put whatever food that needed to be put away. I looked at my watch and told Sharon "Hey we've got like four more hours till we get the BBQ set and till everyone starts coming, what do you wanna do?" She moved towards me and tells me "Why don't we hook-up the Playstation2 and watch DVD's." So I went I hooked up the Playstation2, which wasn't very hard. I looked around for Sharon and found her out on the balcony.

I figured that the beers were cold and grabbed two, one for me and one for her. I went outside and brushed a cold beer can gently on her face. Sharon jumped from the coldness and took the can from me while slapping my arm with her other hand, "You didn't have to do that you know!" she said with a giggle. I looked at her and laughed, "I know, it just seemed like the perfect time." She smiled and gazed back at the ocean scenery, and back into her deep thoughts

She looked at me nervously and then back at the ocean. Slowly I moved behind her with her back facing and gently put my hands on her shoulders. She jumped once again. Quickly I backed my hands away and took a step back. She turned facing me. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I said I wouldn't touch you, unless you wanted me too," I said putting my head down.

Slowly, oh so very slowly she put her on my cheek and oh so very softly she whispered "But what if I want you to touch me, what then?" I gently took her hand from my cheek and them to my lips and kissed the fingertips of her hand. I looked deeply into her eyes and saw nothing but lust.

I asked her in a low husky voice "Are you sure you want this?" And with more lust in her eyes she answered me. She moved slowly against my body and gently kissed me. Light kisses turned into harder kisses, feeling our tongues entwine with each other.

I broke our kissing, took her hand in mine, and I led her to the smaller bedroom. I turned to face her and with my hands gently resting on her hips. I don't know how long we stood there staring into each other's eyes, but it felt like an eternity.

She sat me down on the bed and kissed me hard. Our tongues wildly danced together, her hands moving all over my body, as the same as mine. She broke our kiss and took a step back. She started slowly undressing herself.

First, she brought the tight shirt that she was wearing over her head and dropped it on the ground, all the while looking deep into my eyes. Then she slowly unknotted the ropes of her board shorts, let it also fall to the ground, and stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. She then moved to unsnap her bra, but at that moment I stood up and stopped her.

I gently kissed her on the nape of her neck, and slowly moved my hands on her back, unsnapping her bra. Gently, I slid it off of her and let it fall to the floor. I grasped as I slow the beauty in her breast. They were small but beautiful. Her areolas were the size of quarters and her nipples were like little erasers. I could see her nipples becoming hard as I gaze at them. I moved to suck on one nipple and caressing the other with my hand. Gently I bit on it, and circled my tongue around her nipple. I then moved to give the other the same treatment. I felt her hands grabbing onto my hair, pulling them as I gently bit on her nipple.

Her hands slowly moved on top of my shoulders, and then slid down my arms. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly taking it off and flying across the room. Slowly she moved my hands on my breasts, gently caressing them through the thick fabric of my sports bra. She slowly brushed her fingers down my stomach and brought it down to my to the ropes of my board shorts. She untied them and ripped the Velcro open; just to watch my shorts fall. I stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side. She bent down and started kissing my lapel area and moving her way down my stomach. I cupped her face with my hands. Slowly and gently guided her back up. I looked deep into her eyes and knew exactly what she wanted.

Giving me an evil grin, she pushed me down on the bed. She took her time joining me. She first stooped over me, and kissed my thigh. Slowly she moved up and kissed on my hip, then moved to my stomach, kissing me right above my bellybutton. I began to notice that it was getting harder and harder to breath.

Slowly she was making her up my body. Then suddenly we were face to face. She kissed me hard. Feeling our tongues dance together like wild fire. Her tongue felt hot and tasted sweet against mine. I could feel her breathing hard and my hands felt hot against her skin.

I rolled so I could be on top of her. I needed to taste, I wanted that taste of sweet her innocence. I broke our kissing, and looked deep into her eyes. I still could see the lust, the fire she possessed in her beautiful eyes. I licked her lips, then her neck. I started sucking on the crook of her neck, making sure I leave my mark.

Then slowly moving down her breast. Licking on her nipple, then blowing on it. I so then gave the same treatment to the other. I moved my down between her legs and found that her underwear was wet. I gave her a wicked smile and moved between her legs. I put my hands on her hips and started to roll off her panties; as soon as I took them off I threw them to where she threw my shirt.

I put my hands on her thighs and spread her legs apart. I could see how wet and slick she was. I needed to taste her, so I dipped my head in and gave her a quick lick from bottom to top. I could hear her groan, asking for more. So I licked her once again, making sure I lingered on her clit for a while. She groaned more. I looked down at her, and thought she looked so sexy in the position.

I kissed the insides of her thigh and moved my way down to her pussy. I put her feet on my shoulders and asked her "Do you want it? Yes or no." She answered me with a moan and said, "Please, please…" and with that I put my head between her legs and slid my tongue right on her clit. I gently circled it, and lashed it. Hearing her moan louder, and louder, I slid my tongue inside her, as deep as it would go. I rubbed her clit with nose and felt her hands on my head trying to push me more in.

With one hand I reached over and pinched one of her nipples. With that the more she groaned. I could feel her body arching, tying to push me my tongue in more. With my other hand and slid it under her butt. My hands traced the crack of her ass and found the hole. I gently slid my finger inside, and as I did I could feel her body thrashing around. Her hips moved faster in a circler motion.

I tore my hand away from her breast and slid to fingers inside her. My tongue circled her clit. I knew she was ready to cum. She moaned and groaned, yelling out my name, yelling out that she was almost there.

I slid my fingers in and out of her, and sucked her clit between my lips, circling it with my tongue. "YES…TAN…YES…" she screamed out. I tried moving my fingers, but cunt muscles held it to place. Her thighs hugged my head hard, and the heels of her feet dug into my back. Her upper body thrashed side to side, and then all of a sudden she became limp.

I kept on lapping her pussy, trying to get all her juices. She tapped me on my head saying "Please, its…its…kinda sensitive!" and sighed with satisfaction. I moved my way, kissing my way up her body until we were face to face to. She licked the remnants of her juices of my face, "Yum, I think I taste sweet," she said and giggled.

I kissed her gently and held her. She looked at her watch and jumped. "Oh shit we've got an hour till everyone starts to arrive, you gotta get the BBQ ready." She said as she got out of bed and started to look for her clothes. I stared at her, and said, "So am I going to get a repeat of today or what?" She slowly crawled to me on the bed and kissed me. "Maybe, if you're good!" she whispered in my ear and left to take a bath.

I laid there in bed thinking that tonight is going to be good! And left to make ready for the BBQ. As I got ready the BBQ, I smiled at the thought of what's going to happen during the party, because the before, was good.

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Korean Hottie Ch. 01 His Korean hottie's virgin body was his, she said.in Interracial Love
Size Does Matter Ch. 01 He was a nerd, but his size definitely changed my mind.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beating the Heat in DC Beautiful Korean American seeks relief from DC heat.in Fetish
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Flight Attendant Fantasy Cum True Taken with and by a dominant young woman who wants it.in Fetish
More Stories