The Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A party surprise for his lover.
1.1k words
4.1
21.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a long time. If I was going to pull this off it was going to take a lot of co-operation and careful planning.

I was worried when you came home that the music would cause suspicion, but I met you with a long, strong kiss and moved my lips back to your ear to whisper "I have a special night planned for us". I took your hand and led you to the chair in the living room. I kissed you again and said "Don't move", before I walked into the bedroom to give the air a final spray with my cologne and to make sure that everything was just right.

You didn't see me when I came out and I walked up behind you to place a blindfold on your eyes and secure it tightly behind your head. I then walked to the side of the chair and picked you up to carry you to the bedroom.

I placed you on the bed and teased you with a gentle kiss before grabbing your blouse and tearing it off with one strong pull. I took your already hard nipples and rolled them between my fingers as I pushed you back on the bed. I then took one hand and reached down between your legs to find that you were already staring to get wet.

I stood up to undress myself quickly and then pulled off your skirt and g-string. I cupped both of my hands underneath you as I held your ass firmly and pulled you to meet my mouth. I kissed all around your lips and sucked them in my mouth gently before bringing my tongue up to start circling around your tender clit. All I could think was that I could enjoy this sweet taste for hours and your soft moaning was telling me that you were enjoying it as well, but tonight we did not have all night. I continued to bring you closer and closer to orgasm with my mouth until I could sense that you were bordering right on the edge. I pulled away just at the last moment and slowly started to kiss my way up your stomach as I moved my body on top of yours. I stopped at your nipples and you could feel my hot breath over them. They were so hard now that they were almost aching and I took one in my mouth as I teased the other with my fingers. You started to grind your hips against me as you got wetter and wetter with anticipation. I moved up to brush my lips across the sensitive skin on your neck and you reached down and took my hard cock in your hands.

I could sense that you were at the point of no return in your excitement so I reached for the blindfold and tore it off. You looked directly into my eyes before you noticed that the bedroom was full of other couples all with their eyes on us. I leaned down and put my lips to your ear and as I thrust into you with one long stroke I said, "I promised these people a show, let's give them one."

You took a moment to adjust but as I started to move slowly inside of you I saw that familiar devilish look in your eyes. "Fuck me", you said, "fuck me hard".

That was all the invitation that I needed. I grabbed both of your arms with mine and pinned them to the bed behind you as I started to pound your hot, wet pussy with violent strokes from my rock hard cock. My balls slapped against your ass so hard that they made a loud slap every time I drove myself deep inside you. Your screams of pleasure were really starting to get to our spectators because many of them had already undressed. I gave you one hard, long thrust, grabbed you by the back of the neck and told you "Roll over, I want you to be able to see".

You rolled over to your hands and knees and put your beautiful ass up in the air. Your pussy was aching to have me back inside and I teased you with my cock as I entered you very slowly, inch by inch. As you looked around the room, all of the other couples were well deep in their own pleasures. A beautiful blond was panting in ecstasy as her man had his tongue buried deep inside of her, other couples had passed that point entirely and the moans filled the room as they fucked like crazy in a variety of positions. Right in front of the bed a gorgeous brunette was sucking a guy's monster cock like she had not eaten in years and taking as much of it as she could down her throat.

Seeing all of this was driving me to the edge as well as I grabbed your around your hips and started to fuck you harder from behind. I promised these people a show so I had to do something to turn their eyes back on us. I raised my hand high in the air and brought it down with a loud slap that got everyone's attention. "Tell them you like it bitch!" I ordered.

You cried out "I love it!"

I brought my other palm down across your other cheek and yelled "Tell me to fuck you like a dirty little whore!"

All you could manage was "I'm a dirty slut" as I started to take you so hard that you could barely catch your breath. The other couples were obviously driven over the edge by this and you watched as they all slipped into their orgasms. Some coming hard inside their partners and others pulling out to shower their lovers with hot cum. I drove inside you harder and harder as I watched this as well, and with every slap on your ass you moaned out "Fuck me, yeah!" Just as the guy in front of you had shot his load all over the brunette's chest, I buried myself inside of you with one final thrust and reached around to finger your clit as you felt my cock swell so big and then start to throb as I released gush after gush of hot cum into your aching pussy. I had already brought you to the edge and with a gentle massage of your clit with my fingers you came with a long, long moan and collapsed underneath me.

We stayed there, covered in sweat and trying to catch our breath as the other coupled began to recover, get dressed, and show themselves to the door. The last couple to leave was the brunette and the man with the massive cock. I saw him looking you over closely with still hungry eyes as he said: "Thanks guys, if you are ever up for a great threesome, let me know"...but that's another story.