The Party Ch. 10

Story Info
Robbie serves dinner to his wife and her boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.35
55.1k
8
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the tenth episode in a series entitled "The Party". If you have not read the previous nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant hot wife humiliates her submissive cuckold husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

*

I put all three steaks on the grill at the same time. Janet and I both liked our steaks medium rare. My wife had informed me earlier in the day that Jerome liked his steak cooked the same way.

While the steaks were cooking I tore up a head of lettuce and sliced two tomatoes and an avocado. I threw these ingredients into a large wooden salad bowl, added some pine nuts, green peas and olives and tossed everything together with a vinegar and oil salad dressing.

As I set the salad aside, I started laughing to myself. According to the current slang on the adult web sites, this was neither the first nor the last time today that I would toss my wife's salad.

I turned the steaks and walked through the dining room and living room to my wife's bedroom. When I got there her door was closed.

I politely knocked.

"Yes Peanut, what do you want?" It was Janet's voice.

"Your steaks will be ready in five minutes Mistress."

"Thank you Peanut. You may start putting the food on the table in three minutes."

I went back to the kitchen and checked the steaks. They were doing very nicely. I filled two glasses with ice water and brought them to the dining room table along with the open bottle of merlot. I ran back into the kitchen and got the bowl of salad and put it on the table. Once that was done it was time for the hot food. Janet preferred to eat her salad as part of the main course.

Just as I was putting the twice baked potatoes on the plates I heard my wife's bedroom door open. A moment later she and Jerome walked into the dining room. Jerome was wearing his new bathrobe. My wife's outfit was absolutely unbelievable. She was stunning. Janet was wearing a fishnet body stocking that provided the illusion that she was wearing clothing, but it was only an illusion. This outfit left nothing to the imagination.

I stared at my wife as she walked into the dining room.

Janet noticed me looking at her and smiled. "Do you like my outfit Cuckboy?"

"Yes Mistress, very much. I don't believe that I've ever seen it before, is it new?"

She shook her head and casually said, "No I've had it for a long time. It was a gift from Jerome. I only wear it for him."

Janet walked over to the chair at the side of the table. My heart sank when she motioned towards the place at the head of the table and said, "Jerome honey you should sit here. I think this afternoon we clearly established that you're now the master of this house."

It's the little things like that which make becoming a submissive cuckold slave difficult. I had not only lost my seat at the dining room table, but my seat at the head of the table was now occupied by another man. I would have been much happier if Janet had occupied that seat herself; but she chose to give my place to her boyfriend.

I served the steaks. Janet gave me an approving smile when she saw Jerome's porterhouse. It was huge.

Once all of the food was on the table, I poured the wine.

Janet sampled it and smiled at me. "Cuckboy, this wine is fabulous."

I politely bowed. "Thank you Mistress Janet, I tried hard to find something that would please you."

Janet pulled me down so that my face was next to hers and whispered. "Robbie, take the bottle into the kitchen and pour a glass for yourself. This wine really is something special. You have to try it."

That was the only moment of respite for me during the entire dinner. Otherwise I was treated with utter disdain while my wife and her boyfriend quietly chatted and enjoyed their meal.

My only involvement in the dinner was as a slave and my wife demanded diligent service from me. Janet and Jerome did nothing for themselves. I was ordered to stand at attention next to the kitchen door so that I would be available to satisfy my wife's slightest whim.

The demands were unending.

"Peanut, Mr. Turner would like more salad." "We would like some more wine." "My man needs fresh ice cubes for his water." "Fetch me the salt and pepper." (It was on the table immediately in front of my wife, but it was beneath her to reach for it.)

When they finished eating Janet turned to me and said, "Peanut the meal was excellent. You may clear our dirty dishes and serve us coffee."

She paused for a moment to think. "Peanut there are some chocolates in the cupboard. Put a half dozen on a plate and serve them with the coffee. They should make an adequate dessert for us."

Sadness surged through me as I carried their dirty dishes into the kitchen. The chocolates Janet was referring to were made by a small company in Iowa. They were hand dipped and very expensive. They were a special Valentine's Day present from me to my wife. Janet thought they were wonderful and made a big point of carefully rationing them so that they would last.

I put six pieces of chocolate on a plate and carried them into the dining room with the coffee. I set the plate of candies in front of my wife and poured their coffee. When I was done I picked up the rest of the dirty dishes and carried them into the kitchen.

I was just finishing my own dinner when I heard Janet's voice. "Slaveboy we would like some more coffee."

When I walked into the dining room, my wife was feeding a chocolate to her boyfriend. The plate was empty.

"Here darling have the last chocolate." Janet popped the candy into Jerome's mouth. As soon as he ate it she leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

As I was pouring the coffee my wife broke off her kiss and turned to me. "Peanut, my man loved your chocolates. I want you to order some more so we always have them on hand when he comes to visit."

"Yes Mistress Janet. I'll take care of it tomorrow."

Janet patted my butt. "That's a good boy. Now go wash the dishes while we drink our coffee."

I went back into the kitchen. I was loading the dishwasher when I again heard Janet's voice.

"Slaveboy come out here."

I walked into the dining room wondering what my wife wanted now. Janet and Jerome were standing. Jerome had his arm around my nearly naked wife's waist.

When she saw me Janet smiled. "Peanut, Jerome and I are going to go into the bedroom to play some adult games. We want to be left alone. We're going to be doing grown up things that really don't concern a little cuckboy like you.

My wife walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "When you're done cleaning the kitchen you may go into the den, turn on the television and watch cartoons until the big man is done playing with me."

Janet turned to Jerome and picked up his hand. "Come on lover, let's go have some fun."

Jerome shook his head. "Janet, you are evil."

My wife giggled and said, "Stud man, flattery will get you everywhere."

They were both laughing as they disappeared into Janet's bedroom. When my wife's boyfriend closed the door behind them I felt like I was about three feet tall.

After I finished cleaning the kitchen I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked to the den. I was still wearing my Tinkerbell tee shirt and my pink crotchless panties.

To get to the den I had to pass by the door to my wife's bedroom. The sounds coming from inside the room made it explicitly clear that my wife and her boyfriend were having a very good time.

Listening to the sounds of your wife making love to another man might be more difficult than actually seeing her doing it. When you can only hear the sounds your wife is making while another man is fucking her, you become acutely aware of exactly how much pleasure she is actually receiving from the act. It sounded like Jerome was giving my wife a very large helping of pleasure.

I quickly realized that standing outside that door listening to the sounds my wife made while her boyfriend fucked her was an unhealthy way for me to pass time. I shook my head, moved down the hall to the den, turned on the television and sat down.

I did understand that technically Janet instructed me to watch cartoons, but I assumed that was more of a taunt than a direction so I turned on an NBA game. The Pistons were playing the Celtics. It looked like an entertaining game. I took a sip of coffee, settled back in my chair and watched.

It was a very good game. The time passed quickly.

At about 7:45 I heard the door to my wife's bedroom open. A moment later Jerome appeared in the entrance to the den.

"Peanut, I have to go home; my wife will be wondering what happened to me."

I stood up. "I'll walk to the front door with you."

For a moment we walked in silence. I'm not sure either of us knew exactly what to say.

When we got to the living room Jerome said, "Robbie I still don't know what to think about this afternoon and evening." He chuckled. "I do know that I had a good time."

I stopped and stared at him. "Jerome, so did I."

He smiled at me. "Good, I was worried that I might have offended you."

I laughed. "You did, but I would have been disappointed if you hadn't."

He nodded. "I think I understand."

When we got to the front door I opened it. As he was about to leave I said, "Jerome, my wife needs you; please come back."

Jerome stared at me for a moment. Finally he said, "I need her to, I'd like to come back." He paused. "You do understand that I'm not a threat to you."

"Yes, I understand."

He started to walk out the door, but suddenly stopped. "Hey Robbie, that was the best steak dinner I've ever eaten."

"I'm glad you liked it. The weather is getting warmer. The steaks are much better when they're cooked outside on the charcoal grill."

He grinned at me. "I'd like to try one of those slave boy."

I smiled. "I'd like to cook one for you Mr. Turner."

He nodded. "I'll look forward to it."

Jerome walked down the steps. When he was on the front sidewalk he stopped one more time and looked back. "I almost forgot, I'm supposed to tell you that Janet wants you to come to her bedroom."

"Thanks, I have a feeling I know what she wants."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers