The Party Ch. 11

Story Info
After Jerome leaves, Robbie and Janet talk about the future.
3.4k words
3.8
77.7k
24
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "The Party". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant hot wife humiliates her submissive cuckold husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

*

I closed the front door and went to my wife's bedroom. Her door was closed. I knocked.

"Yes?"

"It's me Mistress Janet. Mr. Turner said that you wanted to see me."

"Peanut you may come in."

I opened the door and entered my wife's bedroom. Janet was lying in the middle of the bed that used to be ours. She was naked. The covers were all pulled down to the foot of the bed. My wife's legs were brazenly spread apart. Her cunt was stretched open. She'd obviously been having intercourse. There was a small pool of fresh semen on the sheets directly below her pussy. I couldn't help staring at her.

When she noticed where I was looking she smiled at me and said, "I'm sure you can see that I've had a very exciting evening. Jerome is a real stud."

I nodded politely. "Yes Mistress, I could hear you when I was in the den. It sounded like you were having a good time."

Janet winked at me. "Peanut I wasn't having a good time, I was having a wonderful time. There's nothing like getting fucked by a real man. Look at how Jerome's big dick stretched my cunt. It felt so good."

She started laughing. "If you tried fuck me with your little pee pee right now, neither of us would feel a thing."

It was evident that my wife was still feeling very dominant. She was taking every opportunity to taunt me about her lovemaking session with Jerome.

Janet looked down at her cunt. "Peanut, it looks like my boyfriend left quite a mess."

She leered at me. "My boyfriend always makes a lot of cum. I'll bet he never jerks off. Of course between his wife and me, he's getting so much pussy that he probably never has time to jerk off."

Janet traced the edges of her stretched out cunt with the tip of her finger. "Look at all this cum.

She looked up at me and wiggled that same finger at me. "Come here Peanut, this is the perfect cleanup job for a good little cuckboy like you."

I got on the bed and crawled in between Janet's legs.

"Start with the pool of cum on the sheets."

I closed my eyes and started licking Jerome's semen off of the sheets. This time I was prepared for the taste and consistency, so I was able to control my gag reflex.

As soon as the sheets were clean Janet sat up and pulled me up by my dog collar. "Cuckboy, roll over."

I did as I was told. When I was lying on my back Janet straddled my head, sat down and pressed her cum dripping cunt against my lips.

Once she was comfortably seated my wife laughed. "You really are a very well behaved pet."

Janet started rocking back and forth on my face. As she moved, a river of warm semen ran into my mouth. For the next several minutes I licked and swallowed Jerome's cum as it leaked out of my wife's gaping cunt.

My wife finally seemed to tire of this game and leaned forward. "Slaveboy, suck on my clit. Make me cum one more time before I go to sleep tonight."

I put my lips around Janet's clit, sucked it into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue. Janet was already aroused so it wasn't long before she arched her back and had another orgasm.

When her climax started to subside my wife rolled off of my face, lay back on her pillows and closed her eyes. I rolled over onto my stomach. For the next few moments I lay between her legs and watched her. Janet was the picture of serenity.

Just when I was beginning to think she was asleep my wife opened her eyes and smiled at me. After a moment she said, "Peanut, you've been a very well behaved little slave this afternoon. You deserve a nice reward." She sat up and patted my cheek. "I know just what will make a little wimp like you happy."

Janet rolled over onto her stomach, reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "There you are slave boy, enjoy." She started giggling. "Feel free to lick my asshole all you want while you jerk off."

After spending the entire afternoon watching my wife fawn over and make love to another man, this may have been the ultimate indignity. Jerome had just spent the past few hours enjoying my wife in anyway he wanted and now this was all I was being offered.

As I lay there looking at my wife's gorgeous ass I realized that I was her slave and my goddess was being generous. She could have chosen to send me to my room without any release at all.

I took a deep breath, pressed my lips against Janet's ass and pushed my tongue into her anus. At the same time I started stroking myself. It was a matter of seconds before my tiny penis was spurting its little dribble of semen.

After I was done ejaculating I sat up. "Mistress I'm finished."

Janet rolled over and giggled. "Did you have fun cuckboy?"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress Janet. It was an honor to be able to lick your asshole and I thank you for allowing me to jerk off."

Janet patted my head. "It was my pleasure slave boy."

My wife was silent for a moment and then she stretched and yawned. "Peanut, I've had a big day. I'm tired, I think it's time for you to go to your room so I can go to sleep."

My heart sank. I was hoping that Janet might let me sleep with her.

I got off of the bed and stood up. "I'm sorry Mistress Janet. I didn't mean to overstay my welcome."

Janet smiled. "You're excused slave boy. Just don't let it happen again."

"I understand Mistress Janet, it won't.

My wife rolled over so her back was facing me. "Good, I'm glad you understand, now leave."

I stared at Janet for a moment and then I meekly started for her bedroom door.

Janet stopped me. "Slaveboy, aren't you going to kiss your Mistress goodnight."

My heart soared. I eagerly turned. I was ready to smother my wife with kisses when I saw her holding her right foot in the air.

She started giggling. "Here slaveboy, kiss my toes."

I returned to my wife's bed and gave her foot a series of gentle kisses.

When I was done with her right foot, Janet lifted her left foot. "And now this one."

Once I was finished kissing each of my wife's toes I gently laid her foot on her bed and started to leave her bedroom. When I reached the door I hesitated for a moment. I was hoping that Janet would stop me and invite me to spend the night sharing her bed. She didn't, so I left her room and sadly walked down to my new bedroom.

As soon as I got into my room I pulled off my panties and Tinkerbell tee shirt and removed my dog collar.

I set the dog collar on my new dresser and went across the hall to my new bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth, went back to my bedroom, put on a pair of clean gym shorts and climbed into bed.

Sunday afternoon and evening had been an emotional roller coaster for me. My wife had just spent the day methodically stripping away all of my rights and privileges as an adult male. It was true, I did have a good time; but even though Janet frequently made it clear that she loved me, watching her freely give those rights and privileges to another man was emotionally traumatic. I was tired and my spirits were down.

The casual manner in which she'd just sent me to my room made me feel even lower. For a few moments I sat on the edge of my bed with my face buried in my hands. I felt like crying.

Finally I managed to pull myself together. The past twenty-four hours had been a combination of intense excitement and emotional trauma. I realized that I was exhausted. I sighed and tried to focus my attention on the wonderfully erotic games we'd played. After a few moments I started to feel much better. I was beginning to understand that life as my wife's slave was going to be an incredibly exciting adventure.

I picked up my book and was just starting to read when I heard a light knock on my door and a very soft voice say, "Robbie."

I sat up and swung my feet onto the floor. Once I was sitting on the side of the bed I said, "Janet, please come in."

The bedroom door opened. My wife stepped into my room. All she was wearing was a pair of pink thong panties. For a moment I just gazed at her. As far as I was concerned, Janet was the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

My wife stood inside the door and stared at me. Finally she sighed and said, "Robbie do you hate me?"

I smiled at her. "Of course not. What would make you say such a thing?"

She bit her lower lip. "Sweetheart, I was so awful to you today."

I shook my head and patted the spot next to me on the bed. "Please come over and sit down."

Janet walked over to the side of the bed. Tears wear running down her cheeks.

I got up, put my arms around her and whispered into her ear. "Everything is okay. You didn't do anything wrong."

I sat back down on the edge of the bed and gently pulled her down next to me. Once we were both seated I said, "Now tell me why you're so upset."

Janet started to cry. "Robbie, I was so mean to you today. You're the kindest most wonderful man I've ever met. I love you more than anyone in the world. How can I be so cruel to you?"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Did you enjoy it?"

She stared at me. After a moment she said, "Well yes, but..."

I kissed her again. "So did I."

I picked up Janet's right hand and held it between both of my hands. "Baby, I loved it when you were being dominant this afternoon."

"But I made you watch while another man fucked me and I called you names and I..."

"I know, and some of the things you did made me feel bad."

Janet looked into my eyes. "Sweetie I'm so sorry."

"No, they were supposed to make me feel bad. That's the point."

Janet shrugged. "Robbie all of this is so confusing."

I nodded. "I know, but we're both smart people who love each other. We'll figure all of this out."

I put my arm around my wife. She snuggled up to me and we quietly hugged each other.

After a moment I whispered to her. "Do you feel better now."

Janet sat up and looked a me. "No, I don't."

"What else is wrong?"

"Robbie I hated today."

"What do you mean? You enjoyed the sex you got from Jerome didn't you?"

"Well yes, of course I did."

"And we played some fun domination games didn't we?"

"Yes, but this was Sunday. Robbie I didn't get to do the Sunday crossword with you. We didn't have coffee and toast at the dining room table together. I didn't get to sit in the kitchen with you and drink wine while you made dinner."

Janet shook her head. "Robbie, we had a wonderful bottle of wine today and we didn't get to talk about it like we always do. I love it when we drink our wine and talk about why we like it or don't like it." She giggled, "I don't think either of us knows what we're talking about, but it's still fun."

My wife shrugged. "Baby we didn't get to have our usual Sunday and I love our Sunday's."

I patted Janet's hand. "I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"How about if we designate Sunday as wife husband day."

"Can we do that?"

"I laughed. "Janet honey this is our life, we can do anything we want."

"Maybe Saturday could be Mistress slave day."

I grinned at her. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." I leaned over and kissed Janet's cheek. "Sweetheart we have lots of time to work all of this out."

My wife kissed me. "Robbie, you're the smartest man in the whole world."

I chuckled. "It's a good thing you feel that way, because I have the tiniest dick in the world."

Janet rubbed my crotch and giggled. "Yes you do Peanut, and I am madly in love with your tiny little dick."

"Yeah, just as long as you have a steady supply of great big dicks for sucking and fucking."

Janet winked at me. "That is true cuckboy, but right now I want to suck some tiny dick. Can I use yours?"

I can't think of anything I'd like more."

Janet went down on me. This was actually the first time she'd ever tried to give me a second orgasm during a session of lovemaking.

I playfully mentioned it to her. "I am honored, this is the first time you've ever tried to make me cum two times in the same night."

My wife stopped what she was doing and sat up. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Janet stared at me for a moment. Finally she said, "I think you're right."

She got very quiet. "Robbie, that's awful. I've been terrible to you."

My wife stared at the floor for a long time. Finally she looked up at me. "Robbie honey I am so sorry. I think I can explain, but it still doesn't excuse me."

She took a deep breath. "You cum quickly and you have a tiny cock, that's part of it; but you also eat pussy better than any man I've ever met."

I grinned at Janet. "I like doing it."

She laughed. "Baby that's obvious and you are an absolute artist with your tongue."

Janet got quiet for a moment. Finally she said, "I suppose that is the real reason."

I stared at my wife with a puzzled expression. "I don't understand."

She shrugged. "You're so good at eating my pussy and your cock is tiny."

Janet closed her eyes. "I had all those other guys with big cocks and they felt so good in my cunt and my mouth so I was getting plenty of satisfaction. Your cock was so tiny, but you were so good with your tongue."

She giggled. "It really is a thrill when you start licking me."

My wife stopped for a moment. When she spoke again her voice was very quiet. "I'm sorry honey. but I guess I just got into the habit of finishing you as quickly as I could so I could feel your tongue in my pussy."

Janet sighed. "I really have been very selfish with you. Can you ever forgive me?"

I squeezed my wife's hand. "Of course I can forgive you, but I'm not certain there's anything to forgive."

I took a moment and collected my thoughts. "Janet, when I look back on our two years together, I now understand that I've always felt like the submissive partner in our marriage. Maybe you're right, maybe you could have tried to pay more attention to giving me pleasure; but I'm not sure I would have liked that. In the past twenty-four hours we have established very clearly that you enjoy being dominant and I enjoy being submissive."

I grinned at my wife. "I love licking your pussy. I'm proud of the fact that I am good at it."

Janet winked at me. "I definitely married the right man."

I nodded, "Yes you did. We were very lucky that we found each other. You're my ying and I'm your yang. We belong together."

I shrugged, "I suppose you're right. You could have given me more opportunities to give you lousy sex with my tiny dick, but I think we found a much more mutually satisfying way to express our love. Janet, you weren't being selfish. We were both inadvertently giving each other exactly what we wanted."

I smiled at my wife. "And now that everything is out in the open our possibilities are limitless."

My wife threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. "Peanut, I love you so much."

After a moment Janet pushed me down on the bed so I was lying on my back. She kneeled next to me, pulled my gym shorts down and lowered her face to my crotch. I fluffed up a pillow and put it under my head so I could watch as she put my tiny penis into her mouth. This was a wonderful treat. My wife rarely sucked my cock.

Having had orgasm less than a half hour earlier did make a difference. I didn't cum immediately. I lasted for over five minutes. I didn't have the control that Jerome had demonstrated, but I lasted long enough to allow Janet to do some of the same wonderful things that she'd done to her boyfriend.

My wife started by sucking on the head of my penis while she played with my balls, then she held my cock up and licked the underside of my tiny shaft. This was wonderful. I'd never imagined that anything could feel that good. After that she licked my balls while she stroked my tiny penis. Janet was giving me her finest effort. It was fabulous.

When she was done licking my balls Janet put my little erection back in her mouth and stroked my cock while she sucked me. This put me over the edge. I came almost immediately.

Janet kept my cock in her mouth while I ejaculated. When I was done she pushed herself up the bed so that her face was even with my face. She was smiling as she pressed her lips against my lips and pushed my semen into my mouth with her tongue.

"Swallow it baby, swallow all of it."

As soon as I swallowed my cum Janet put her arms around me and giggled. "Robbie we're going to have so much fun together."

I smiled at my wife. "I never imagined that anything could be that wonderful."

Suddenly Janet got very quiet.

I looked at her. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Robbie I'm so sorry that I haven't been doing that for you ever since we met."

I kissed her forehead. "I think we already put that issue to rest. Janet I cherish every minute that we've spent together. I wouldn't change a thing."

Janet sighed. "Robbie you're a wonderful man."

I kissed my wife's cheek. "Would you like me to go down on you one more time before we go to sleep."

Janet shook her head. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I love it when you eat my pussy, but Jerome really wore me out this evening. I think I just want to go to sleep. Is that okay?"

I smiled. "It's just fine."

My wife put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up to me.

We lay together silently. After several minutes. Janet rolled over and looked at me. "Robbie when we have wife husband day on Sundays can we have wife husband sex on Sunday nights?"

"I think that would be wonderful."

She giggled. "Next Sunday I want to see how many times we can make little Robbie stand up."

I started laughing. "I can't wait."

Janet cuddled up to me again. We were both almost asleep when I quietly whispered, "I still want to be your little cuckold slave."

My wife sighed. "And I still want to torment my little cuckold slave."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers