The Party Ch. 2

Story Info
Loving couple soaks in pleasurable surroundings.
1.6k words
3.62
27.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Dana continue to share the offering given them by Bob. Both lap greedily at each others face, to clean each other of the cum once in Tina's hand. Tina is now moaning again as Mitch begins to thrust into her sopping pussy.

Steve and Rick continue to pound the two women on the couch, a chorus of moans and screams come from them. You can see from your vantage point that they have switched wives and that Steve is buried in Kat while Rick pleasure Jill.

The sounds and smells assault us. Our passion grows. I rise up extending my arms so I am above you, my thrusts become more circular in motion. I begin to pace more slowly and erotically. You glance up at Kim as she massages your sweet face and your eyes betray the incredible lust you feel. Cautiously she begins to run her hand off your face and over your sweat covered breasts, her slight fingers seek out your well stimulated nub, swollen and wet above my sliding cock. Her fingers circle your clit as I begin to thrust into you. Our eyes lock, I have never seen such lust on your face, your breathing begins to shorten, your nipples stand even harder as your hips involuntarily begin to thrust upwards towards the fingers that bring you to the edge.

Small gasping sounds from your beautiful face mix with the moans of Tina, being ravaged by Rick as Dana lowers herself into a 69 over the panting woman's face. Dana begins to lick Tina as Mitch continues to fuck her.

Your breathing catches, your nails dig deep into my arms and you moan "Yes, baby.... Oh yes." I feel the inner walls of your clinch around my hard cock, your wetness grows as your body shakes and the air is expelled from you. Kim's fingers continue their assault and I pick up my pace, pushing you to continue cumming again and again the waves wash over you, your face contorted in pleasure only dreamed of. Your senses fulfilled to the point of almost passing out, the orgasm continues on and on.... Till finally your body tenses and comes off of the floor, leaving only your shoulders and feet firmly placed, before lowering softly to the ground. Kim offers her fingers to me, I look into your satisfied eyes and suck the sweet juices from her wonderful fingers. "Cum for me, Baby" you whisper.... "Please, cum all over me."

"Please Baby, cum..... cum, cum, cum" You chant over and over...

The thought of release is a sweet one, I'd love to just give in.... but not yet

Nothing excites me more than hearing you moan as my hot cum covers your sexy body, as you run your hands through it in ecstasy, bringing it up to taste, rubbing it into your sexy skin, letting me taste it on your lips....

But, not yet....

I slide into you again and again, screwing slowly and deeply again. Kim continues to stroke your hair, her passions are arising as well. We may have to take her aside and "thank" her for the wonderfully fulfilling way that she "helped" us achieve such pleasure. But, for now she watches lustfully your head resting on her lap....

To your right, Dana continues to grind herself into Tina's sweet face.... muffled moans continue to bring added pleasure to Dana as Mitch rams into the Brunette again and again.

Bob makes a remark, "Dana, how about the glass?...."

Dana coos "Yes, Mitch hold off for the glass." Bob rises and goes to the mantle. A martini glass is set there, Bob hands it Dana. "Here you go, Sweetheart."

"Come on Mitch, fill the glass for me Honey."

"Cum in the glass for me."

This seems to be too much for Mitch when coupled with the gripping velvet of Tina. He pulls out and Dana puts the glass under his swollen cockhead. A moan escapes his lips, his head flies back as his body tenses and streams of cum shoot into the glass. Dana jerks him carefully, so as not to miss a drop. "Good baby, good"

Steve and Rick are next in line for Dana. She reaches over to caress their ass as they pump into the two girls. A moan precedes Rick's removal of his rigid cock from Steve's wife Jill, Dana quickly grabs him and jerks him into the glass as well. She then leans down and gives a few tender licks to Jill's quivering pussy. She smiles up at Rick from his wife's pussy and this is too much for the man to bear. He withdraws from Kat to have his cock jerked again and again into the glass by our moaning hostess.

"Oh yes, this is wonderful" replies Kat as she examines the work she has done. The glass is well filled with creamy cum. Steve and Rick recline on the couch, Kat and Jill sit on their husbands laps, caressing and kissing their men.

Dana sits on the floor before her husband who has become aroused again at the recent events. The glass sits on the coffee table. Dana is working overtime, quickly and wetly sucking her husband. Moaning, and bobbing her head, she sucks and jerks Bob. She is joined by Tina who runs a hand over his balls and up over his ass. Dana and Tina overmatch Bob in no time, he grunts as Dana adds more to the glass. "Very good, Baby. Very good."

Dana turns to us. The look of lust in your eyes has never been rivaled in our many years and adventures together. My passion for you grows to new heights as you whisper "Baby, cum in the glass for me.... please, cum for me."

I continue to thrust into you, looking into your eyes.... I can feel it. Rising in me.

Dana's voice interrupts "Yes, cum for her.... so she can taste.... so we can all taste"

Your moan to this remark brings me to the edge.... and heights never before seen. Taking our innermost feelings and passions to greater heights with them.

"Cum, cum.... " You chant.... This is too much for me.... I can feel the heat.....The intense heat is building within, I can feel the familiar tightening....

I slow my pace, I place my mouth to your ear.... "This is your private stock, for your lips only...."

Our many sexual adventures have led here, I know this.... I've witnessed the familiar glazed over look in your eyes. You are so beautiful, this is enhanced so with your lust.

I continue to slowly thrust into you again and again, I gaze into your eyes and our connection tells you what it is that I feel.... our mutual connection, grown over time.... it says, I know you would do anything for me.... but, I hold your comfort above all and I want you to be comfortable. Let the others watch, let them envy us.... we have taken great pleasure from the sounds and sights of this evening. We may even join in other carnal pleasures later on.... but this moment is ours, the intense pleasure will lead to a culmination shared by.... us.

I look to our hostess "Thank you kindly for the invitation, but this is for my Baby...." Dana returns my smile.... "Of course....." She turns to you, "You are a lucky woman...." You smile, as I slowly continue on.... Dana lasciviously licks the rim of the glass, she turns to the others who mew with delight....

Dana pours a small amount of the contents on her left breast, Jill crawls to her and licks up the offering Dana has given. Kat follows suit with the right and soon both are happily lapping at Dana tits and the creamy coating being applied.

Kim strokes your hair as my momentum mounts..... "Make me cum...." I whisper to you. You pull your legs up and place your feet flat, your skirt has ridden up and deliciously frames you, the look of pure wild passion.... the picture you create.... both add to my overloaded senses.... your hair framing your beautiful face....

You whisper "Cum for me Baby, please.... Cover me...." Your hand reaches up and begins to trace circles around my left nipple, you know all of my secrets.... "Cum for me...."

The pressure mounts, my thrusting begins to be almost out of my control.... the sight of you, the feel of your warm, tight wetness.... your hands, legs spread inviting.... your sweet breath covers me, your words spur me on.... my breathing begins to shorten, my balls tighten.... I thrust harder and harder.... "Here I cum....."

I feel my muscles lock, I reluctantly pull from you. Your hand grabs hold of my cock and stroke quickly, covering your hand in your sweet juices, your hand quickly brings forth an earthshattering spasm.... my head is thrown back, my body above you.... you stroke again and again.....

The first shot hits your heaving breasts, covering them.... again and again my groans are the soundtrack to my cum covering your sexy body. Finally I am spent and I look upon you in all your lustful sexiness.... I bend to kiss your face, your lips and to whisper my feelings to you.

You are covered in my juices, Kim has also been touched on her legs as your head lays in her lap. I continue kissing and nuzzling you as the orgasmic sensation subsides.... I slip down your body entering you again. I thrust into you slowly, rhythmically.... beginning to create the passionate feelings again. Gazing at you and feeling our connection and the lustful sounds of the room and the sights of so many people letting their passions grow and be felt by all have me ready again in no time.

I lift you with me and we head back to the couch.... for the continuation of all the pleasure we can imagine.