The Party: Proving Ground Ch. 01

Story Info
Little Maddie gets an opportunity to prove what she's worth.
6.1k words
4.43
23.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party: Proving Ground

Maddie

Chapter 1

Maddie knew she was in the right place. Around her, the party was in full swing. Naive high schoolers sat awkwardly at the fringes, watching coeds grind and squirm in the mass of bodies writhing on the dance floor, drenched in alcohol and dripping with perspiration. In side rooms and dark corners, cash and pills changed hands, with pretty girls being whisked off to facilitate alternative payment plans.

To the untrained eye, Maddie was just another one of those pretty girls. A drink in each hand, the nineteen-year-old favoured herself something of a pocket rocket. Short, tanned, and petite, everything about her was tight, and she had no qualms using her body to get what she wanted. She had a reputation, having earned name for herself as one of Sutten College's party queens. Tonight, she wore a black pleated skirt that ended just above her knees, and a white tank top that was far too tight and cut off below her perky tits so that it hung like a curtain in front of her flat stomach. No bra, of course. With blue eyes and bleach blonde hair that fell to just above a pert little ass begging to be fucked, Maddie knew she turned heads.

Lately, however, her reputation was beginning to wane. All eyes were on the newest batch of high-school graduates. Pretty little things with doe eyes and no idea about how to please a guy (or girl).

Tonight, Maddie was going to get her name back on the board, and she knew just who would get it there. Fortunately, the man she was looking for had entered her field of vision. Unfortunately, it was as he was following a tiny brunette into a bedroom across the living room. Tall, dark-skinned, and built for pleasure, the man followed the girl into the room casually, bleeding sex and confidence.

Tate.

Just as he reached the door, the man looked right at Maddie, his eyes meeting hers. Maddie could tell Tate knew exactly what she was thinking, and his smirk alone almost made her squirm. He disappeared through the doorway, and Maddie let out the breath she hadn't realised she was holding.

Maddie had never had the pleasure of a night with the man, but she'd had friends stumble back to the dorms and fall into a quivering heap on the floor, still in the throes of blistering orgasms, looking like a freight train had run through them. The man was a legend, and his seal of approval was notoriously hard to earn. Maddie, however, was willing to do whatever it took.

After all, she had something to prove.

Threading through the crowd, Maddie felt the odd hand grasp at her ass or brush her tits. She met those inquisitive souls with a coy smirk, or a cheeky bitten lip. Most were just awkward high schoolers, some were even pretty hot. There were even a couple that Maddie would normally have considered giving a lesson or two. Not tonight though, tonight she only had eyes for Tate. To that end, Maddie decided to wait just outside the door he'd gone through. She figured the brunette wouldn't last long, and she knew Tate wasn't the kind of guy to spend too long breaking in the new ones.

Maddie's suspicions proved correct when the door swung open not ten minutes later. Tate walked out, looking his same confident, sexy self. Inside, Maddie saw the brunette girl looking like she'd tried to give a mack truck a blowjob. Maddie laughed, and Tate closed the door. Tate looked her up and down, and Maddie felt a shiver run through her at his gaze. She could see he liked what he saw, and her confidence surged.

From behind her, Maddie heard a timid voice. "Hey Maddie," it stammered. She didn't even bother turning before she replied. "No," she said, "go away."

She didn't even hear the guy's footsteps as he left.

Tate still hadn't said anything, and Maddie waited expectantly. She had him. This is easier than expected, she thought.

He turned and walked away.

Maddie stood, stunned, as Tate walked down the hallway and into another room without saying a word. She had at least expected him to make a pass, or at least say something. She looked down at herself. Nope, certainly no issues there. Her tits stood out proudly against the fabric of her top, and her cute little black skirt perfectly framed her tanned thighs. Maddie thought she looked sexy as hell.

Doubt started to creep into her mind. Maybe she wasn't as hot as she had once been. Maybe the girls around her were sexier. Maybe she'd lost her touch. A thousand possibilities raced through her head. She settled on the fact that no matter what else these teeny-boppers could offer, she could offer more.

She had to prove to Tate that she could take whatever he gave. Maddie had to prove how willing she was. No matter what she had to take to do so. It wasn't all bad, she thought, now desperate to prove herself. After all, people did say he was a god in the bedroom.

A heady mix of determination, desperation, alcohol and desire coursed through her, and Maddie followed Tate into the room. Tonight, she was going to show him what she was worth.

When she went into the room, Maddie was surprised. She'd expected a room full of partygoers, but this one was empty save for Tate. There were a few couches and an armchair scattered around a tv. Tate was sitting in the armchair, drinking a beer and flicking through his phone. He looked bored.

Well, Maddie thought, I can fix that. Her confidence began to rise once more.

Closing the door behind her, she walked over to Tate. He didn't even look up. Maddie coughed, loudly.

Without batting an eye, Tate spoke. "What?"

Yet again tonight, Maddie was caught off guard. "What do you mean what?"

Tate rolled his eyes. "I'm tryin' to get some damn peace and quiet here girl, what do you want?" He still hadn't looked at her.

Maddie smiled and took a step closer, so she was standing between his legs. "Well," she said, before trying to seductively take the phone from Tate's hand. She had intended to throw it to the side in a sexy little gesture, but he held it firm. Undeterred, she continued. "I was thinking that we could have some fun."

Tate looked her up and down, one eye raised inquisitively. "Then what you doin' still standing up, girl?" He mocked, looking Maddie straight in the eyes. His gaze made her knees buckle.

Maddie was taken aback. She'd never really been talked to this way. Normally the guys she spent time with were insanely grateful, practically worshipping her. She'd wrapped each and every one of them around her pinkie. Tate seemed totally unimpressed by her. Maddie's confidence once again started to waver.

Up close, Tate wasn't as sexy. His features were bland, and while he was in great shame, there was nothing exciting about him. Those eyes, though. Maddie felt herself breathing heavily, felt a drop of sweat slip between her tits. She couldn't look away. His gaze held her, locked in a state of total desire. She had to prove to him that she was worth his time.

Maddie slid to her knees between his legs, placing her phone down beside her. She didn't bother trying to say anything cute or sexy. This wasn't a time for words. Leaning forward, she moved to unzip his jeans.

Tate stood up, stepping around her. "I'm bored already," he said, starting for the door.

"What the fuck?" Maddie said. "I thought you wanted me to show you what I can do?"

Tate just laughed. "And get more shit head from some prissy little white girl? Hell no."

He turned for the door again and Maddie's desperation started to rise. She needed this. He had to give her this.

"Wait, Tate, please."

He stopped at the door, turning to face her with a grin on his face.

"You know my name," he smirked. "Means you came here lookin' for me. Means, you got something to prove."

Maddie just nodded. Was it that obvious? Was she really that desperate?

Tate walked over to her, cupping her chin in his right hand. His grip was rock hard, his hands firm and rough. "Well," he said, "why didn't you say so?"

"I figured I'd just come in and we'd get started, you know?"

Tate tutted, patting her on the head before grabbing her by the chin, roughly this time. She felt a little embarrassed at that, but it excited her too. She'd never been treated like this, and she definitely didn't hate it. "Girl," Tate said, "you gotta prove you're worthy before you get a damn thing from me, and some tight little white bitch like you sure don't look like you got what it takes."

Maddie took a deep breath. Time to show Tate what she could do. "I'll do whatever you want," she said. "Anything."

"In that case," Tate said. "I'll cut you a deal."

"Okay," Maddie replied. She felt a glimmer of home. Her confidence had been massively deflated, but she felt it creeping back up. It was hard, however, kneeling there in his vice grip. She wanted to say more, but she needed to hear Tate's terms.

"I gotta see what you can bring to the table," he said. "Make sense?"

Maddie nodded, confused. She wasn't sure where this was going.

Tate continued. "You suck off whoever sits in that chair, and you and I can work something out."

What? He wanted her to suck someone else off first? Maddie smiled. That would be easy.

"Sure thing," she replied.

"Confident," Tate said, chuckling. "I like that. Wait here white girl."

Maddie's excitement grew as Tate left the room. All she had to do was give some random a blowjob, then she'd get her opportunity with Tate. She'd given head to strangers before, countless times, drunk and sober, and she'd never had a bad review.

The door opened a few minutes later, and Tate returned, trailed by someone Maddie knew from uni. Brad, some nerdy white guy from college. He was a fairly bland-looking guy - brown curly hair and totally vanilla features - and Maddie had never really spoken to him. He looked nervous as hell. Maddie's confidence skyrocketed. She'd have him cumming in seconds.

Tate spoke up. "It's Brad, right?"

"Uhm, yeah," Brad replied. Maddie instantly recognised his shaky voice. She had spoken to him! He was the guy who'd tried to approach her earlier, when she was first talking to Tate.

"Okay Brad, I like you, so today's your lucky day. You sit in that chair, and this little white girl is gonna suck you off." As he said this, Tate slowly pushed Brad towards the armchair.

Brad's eyes widened. His eyes darted back and forth between Tate and Maddie as he was pushed along. His jaw slowly opening wide. "What? No, I think I should just go," he said.

Poor thing, Maddie thought, he was terrified. "Come on over Brad," she said. "I'll be nice."

That was enough for Brad. He slid into the armchair and smiled at her, clearly excited, but looking a little bit like he might throw up.

Maddie smiled up at him with her sluttiest smile, pushing his legs open to give herself space and shuffling between them. As she slid in closer to Brad, Tate spoke up. "Aight Brad, I'll be back. Lemme know how it goes."

Maddie turned, surprised. Tate wasn't even going to watch? What was he playing at. Tate just winked at her and headed out the door, leaving Maddie and Brad alone.

"Umm, Maddie?"

Maddie turned back to Brad, intent upon getting this over and getting back to Tate. "Yes, Brad?" She made her voice higher, sweeter and a little bit sluttier.

"I don't know why you're doing this, but you don't have to do it," Brad said.

Maddie's heart swelled a little. What a nice guy. He didn't understand though. "Yes, I do, Maddie replied, "so just sit back and we can both enjoy this."

Brad nodded and swallowed, loudly. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.

Maddie giggled at that. "Just tell me when you're going to cum," she said.

Brad nodded aggressively, swallowing again, and Maddie undid his fly. She slid her hands into his jeans, fishing out a surprisingly large cock. Seven or eight inches long, Brad's cock was rock hard, and made Maddie's tanned hands look tiny. "Jesus Brad," Maddie exclaimed. "How long have you been hiding this from me!"

Brad smiled at that, giving an awkward laugh and not saying anything. He was starting to loosen up, and that made Maddie's excitement grow. He looked kind of cute when he laughed, and she loved giving blowjobs.

Maddie spat on the tip of his dick, using both hands to rub her saliva along the length of his dick, getting all eight inches wet. Brad moaned. He was already starting to breathe faster. Maddie knew he wouldn't last longer.

Leaving both hands wrapped around Brad's cock, Maddie brought her lips to the head, running her tongue over it before slipping the head into her mouth. She could taste his precum on her tongue, and started working his dick with her mouth, sucking lightly.

Maddie let her saliva spill out of her mouth, running down his cock and over her hands as she sucked the head. Her tongue worked furiously, dancing across his dick, as she felt him start to pant. Maddie slid the first inch or two into her mouth, almost reaching her limit. She pulled out and coughed a little before diving back in, working the little she could of his impressive cock.

After only a minute or two, Brad started to pant faster.

"Oh, shit Maddie, I'm going to cum."

Maddie pulled herself off Brad's dick and started jerking him off. She'd never let a guy cum in her mouth, and she didn't intend to start tonight.

"Mm Brad," she purred. "Cum all over my pretty face."

Brad moaned at her words, and hot cum erupted from his dick, covering her hands and shooting jets over her face. He dropped a decent payload, and after five or six spurts, Maddie could feel his cum running down her cheeks, nose and chin.

Brad sat back in the armchair, breathing heavily. "Maddie," he panted, "That was incredible." Maddie's eyes were closed as she started wiping cum off her face, but she smiled coyly. "Thanks Brad," was all she said. She heard the door open, and Tate spoke.

"Ain't nothin' like cum on a white girl's face," he laughed. "How was she?"

Maddie could hear Brad's fly going up. He must have quickly shoved his dick back into his pants when the door opened. "That was amazing. Thank you, guys, that was awesome," he replied.

"No worries bro," Tate replied. "Yo girl, you ready for the rest?"

What did he mean the rest? Maddie inched her eyes open and turned to face Tate. He stood with five other guys, all smiling down at her.

Her stomach dropped.

Tate turned to the other guys, "Alright, whoever wants to go first, get in the chair." He turned back to Brad, "You can stay if you want. See what this white girl can do."

Maddie had to say something. "Um, Tate, I didn't agree to this."

Tate turned back to her. "Chickening out?"

Maddie gritted her teeth. "No, but this wasn't part of our deal."

Tate just shrugged. "Deal was, you suck off whoever sits in that chair, then we work something out."

"Yeah, I just gave Brad a blowjob."

"And I'm sure my brother enjoyed it," Tate replied, slapping Brad on the back, "but I didn't see it."

Growing angry, Maddie replied. "It's not my fault you left the room."

"Tell you what," Tate said. "I won't leave this time. You just have to get through these guys, really show me what you got, then we'll talk. Deal?"

Maddie just stared at him.

"Good girl," he smiled. "Now get to work."

At that, Maddie felt a hand pulling at her head, turning her around to face a dick sticking out of a pair of shorts. It was nothing impressive, only about five or six inches, but it was rock hard and precum dripped from the tip. The guy the dick belonged to was kind of chubby and wasn't at all Maddie's type.

She opened her mouth to tell Tate she'd do it, but the chubby guy pushed his dick straight between her lips.

"Mmmf," was all Maddie could get out. Resigning herself to get it over with as fast as possible, she got to work. It wasn't as if she couldn't handle giving a few blowjobs, and they weren't going to be shoving all five dicks into her mouth at once.

The guy she was sucking off finally piped up as she worked his dick. "What a slut, she looks pretty fuckin' hot with cum all over her slutty cheeks though."

At her being called a slut, a tiny thrill surged through Maddie. It was a new experience for her, and she was taking a liking to it.

The chubby guy grabbed Maddie's head with both hands and started pushing her up and down on his dick. Every now and then it hit the front of Maddie's throat, making her cough. It was bearable, and more awkward than uncomfortable, so Maddie just sat and let the guy use her head to jerk himself off.

After a few minutes, Maddie felt the guy stand up, holding her head where it was and pushing his dick further down into her mouth than she was ready for. She gagged a little, coughing spit, and moved her arms to his thighs to try and push herself off. The guy just stepped around her, dick still buried in Maddie's mouth, hands still holding her head, keeping her gagging softly on his dick as he moved away from the chair.

Still trying to stifle her gagging, Maddie hadn't taken stock of the next guy to sit down. That changed when she felt another set of hands grab her hair, roughly pulling her head back off the chubby guy's dick and dragging it towards another sweaty crotch. This dick wasn't much longer than the chubby guy's, but it was definitely thinner. She tried to complain about the treatment, but the guy was already dragging her head onto his dick. He forced Maddie's head down as far as it would go, and she immediately started gagging, the thinner dick poking aggressively at the front of her throat. She felt her own spit start to drip down between her tits under her tiny top.

Her control slipping away, Maddie moved her hands to the new guy's dick to try and minimise the amount he could shove into her mouth. She only managed to get her left hand onto it, because the chubby guy grabbed her right hand and moved it to his dick, making Maddie jerk him off. The guy she was sucking off growled, slapping her on the back of the head.

"Get that hand away slut, this isn't a fucking hand job. Tate, I thought you said this bitch knew what she was doing."

From the back of the room, Tate replied. "Girl told me she got what it takes. Don't look like it, does it boys? Pretty little white bitch can't even take a dick."

Embarrassed, Maddie knew she had gone bright red. She might not have been enjoying the situation, but she had to show Tate what she could do. She moved her left hand away, using it to gesture one of the other goes over, and started working her tongue, she felt the guy in front of her smile, and he moved both hands to the back of her head. She felt a small but hard dick rest in her left hand, and put it to work, jerking it off as best as she could.

"Good girl," Tate said. Maddie felt herself swell with pride, and she tried to force herself further onto the dick in her mouth. She felt it start to push against the back of her throat and gagged violently, trying to back off. The guy in front just grabbed her, holding her head halfway down on his dick, sputtering and choking. The chubby guy laughed beside her.

"Hahaha, little slut isn't even halfway down and she's already choking. You reckon she's gonna fucking suffocate on the rest of it?"

"Let's find out," the guy said, both hands gripping her head.

Maddie felt her panic start to rise again but was saved by another one of the guys stepping up behind her. He didn't say anything, but she felt hands grabbing at her hair, forcing her head backwards and pulling Maddie off the dick in her mouth. With her head tilted back, the guy behind her had easy access to ram his cock into Maddie's mouth. Like the others it wasn't huge, but it immediately smashed against the front of her throat, and she felt herself gagging yet again. Saliva pooled around the dick, running upwards into her nostrils and around to the back of her neck.

12