The Party Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up her sheet of paper and read it again. Acutely aware of Andy's gaze on her, she looked at the serving trolley, and the knife that lay apon it. "I don't know if I can do this," she said quietly.

Hearing the strain in her voice, Andy got up and walked around the side of the bed to sit next to her. He sat very close, and she jumped, fighting the urge to get up and move away from him. She did not like the excited feeling rolling through her belly at his nearness. You didn't feel that way with friends.

"I think you can," Andy said. "We just have to try. The only other choice is to sit in here until they let us out."

"How will they know we did it?" she asked. Andy knew then that her sheet of instructions were not the same as his. She obviously didn't know the entire task.

"They'll know," he said quietly.

Diana met his eyes again, and something in them reached out and touched her. She shivered and looked at the serving trolley again.

"The sooner we do this," Andy said, "the sooner we get out of here. Do you really want to sit in this room all night?"

"No," she answered.

"Would doing this be worse?"

"No," she answered again, almost angrily, feeling as though it were an admission to being secretly attracted to him all this time. She hadn't. Had she?

Andy picked up the knife from the table and held it out to her. Diana drew back from it as though it were a poisonous snake.

"Go on," Andy said. "Take it."

She slowly took the knife from him. It had a mother of pearl handle, and the blade gleamed in the candlelight. She could see her face reflected in it. She could also see out of the corner of her eye Andy removing his jacket, removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt collar. As if in a dream, she watched him roll up one sleeve and hold out to her one muscular,tanned forearm. She stared at his arm, then at the knife, and swallowed hard. Hesitantly, she reached out and took his wrist. His skin was warm with life, and she let go quickly.

"All night long," he reminded her in a murmur.

Sighing, she took his wrist in her hand. Terrified of hurting him, she took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. Then it seemed as though someone else took over her body. She saw the blade come up, and saw it nick the skin of his wrist. Thin blood appeared, only a drop.

Diana stared at the blood. Had she done that? The knife was still in her hand, the tip was red, she must have done it. And he had not even flinched. Her mind reeling, she tried to remember what she was to do next. As the brightness of his blood began to trickle, she suddenly remembered. Not giving herself time to think about it, she bent down over his wrist and covered the tiny wound with her mouth.

Andy's stomach flopped when he felt Diana's tongue press against the small cut she had made. He had cut himself a thousand times, thought nothing of it, had tasted his own blood before, but never had he thought having someone else do it would feel like this. There was something intensely erotic about this beautiful girl, whom he had known all his life, tasting his life's fluid. He bit his lip at the sensations her tongue made, licking delicately at his wrist. When the wound was clean, Diana straightened up and dropped the knife into the pitcher of water. Her first step was complete. She let go of his wrist.

They stared at each other. Diana was holding her breath. She felt as though she had just taken a part of him no one else would ever have. And she did not know how to feel, nor did she know how to interpret the way he was looking at her. It reminded her of an animal stalking its prey.

Andy knew the next step was his, and it was identical to what Diana had just done to him. He reached over to take the knife. It was now clean of his blood. Diana extended her already bare arm, and this time it was Andy who hesitated. Her arm looked so slim and pale, so vulnerable, and the idea of making it bleed seemed abhorrent to him.

But Diana had no hesitation about this. She was not afraid of being cut. And she trusted Andy. Probably the only person she really trusted was now sitting in front of her with a knife, looking as though he were about to euthanize a kitten.

"Go on," she said in a clear, strong voice. She could still taste him in her mouth. Her nipples were standing hard against her dress. She was not aware of it.

Andy took her little wrist in his big hand, and holding his breath, carefully tried to nick her in the same place she had done him. But he did not use enough pressure, and he only scratched her. The instructions insisted blood must be brought forth. He tried again, this time with success. Diana jumped a little, but then relaxed, as her own blood beaded from her wrist. He gave her no time to react further, but reached down to lick her wrist clean as she had done to him.

He was not delicate about the procedure as she had been. He used pressure as he licked and sucked, and she realized that he was sexually aroused. There was no doubting that. He cleaned her wrist for longer than he needed to, before finally pulling away, and dropping the knife into the pitcher again.

He was now breathing unsteadily, and Diana saw a hunger in his eyes she had never seen in any man's eyes before. Not knowing that her instructions were not the same as his, she thought they were both to be left in this room sexually frustrated until someone let them out. She had always thought of Andy as the most gentle person she'd ever known, but his eyes held a savage look in them now. She had never seen him excited like this, and it made her feel cold and hot at the same time.

Glancing at her instructions again, Diana reached for the knife. Andy turned his neck to her, knowing what she had to do.

"I don't know about this," Diana said. "It's not like the arm.."

"You know where the jugular is," Andy said in a husky voice. He wanted her to do it, badly. He wanted the pain, and then the feel of her healing mouth on it. Diana nodded. She had small comfort from having already cut him once. She made a nick where his shoulder met his neck, and again, reached forward to cover the wound with her mouth.

Andy's neck was sensitive, and he couldn't help groaning softly as she licked him. He had to fight to keep from touching her, because the instructions said he was not yet to touch her. Diana, enjoying the taste of him, took her time in caressing his neck with her tongue and lips. She was reluctant to pull away, her own excitement beginning to make her very restless. But at last she did pull away, dropping the knife back in the pitcher.

Andy opened his eyes, and saw that Diana had already turned her neck to him. And he wondered how she was going to react. His sheet stated that the moment his mouth touched her neck, he was to relieve her of her clothing and bury himself in her body. He knew now she had no idea that was the full task they had been assigned, and knowing her temper, he wondered if she would become angry. But it did not matter. He was so turned on now that he had no real choice, no matter how she reacted.

He took the knife, and wasting no time, gave her a small scratch on the nape of her neck that did not bring forth blood. Then he dropped the knife to the floor. Before he touched her, he turned her face to look in her eyes.

Diana, whose sheet had told her that from this point on, the task was Andy's job to finish and she must do nothing to interfere. So she had no idea what his burning gaze was trying to tell her. Andy saw this, and knew he had no choice but to just do it.

He dove into her neck, hard, not licking but sucking and biting at the tiny scratch he had made, using so much force that Diana had to grab his shoulders to keep from falling off of the bed. She was stunned, unable to react or say a word as Andy devoured her neck, sending wild sensations through her body. Before she realized what he was doing, he had taken her dress by the scooped neckline and easily torn it off of her. The sound of tearing fabric was hard in the silent room. Under it she wore nothing but stockings and a garter belt, because even panties would spoil the line of that dress.

Andy shoved her down onto the bed, his eyes glazed with lust, and Diana lay still as he straddled her body between his legs. She was intensely excited, but could only lie still as he began to use his big hands on her, crushing her full breasts between them, bruising them, rubbing the erect nipples. The pain was exquisitely sweet. She never took her eyes from his, the animal passion in his face making her drip from between her legs. As his hands punished her sweetly, her gaze went to the bulge in the crotch of his trousers.

Unexpectedly, Andy thrust two fingers into her dripping hot hole, fingerfucking her and rubbing her clit with his thumb. He knew exactly how to do it, too. She tensed and bit her lip as he found her sweet spot, and a searing orgasm nearly made her pass out. When she recovered, Andy removed his fingers from her and licked them clean.

When Diana opened her eyes, she saw that he was naked, and his enormous cock was moving up toward her face. She had never seen anyone with a cock that size. She reached out with her tongue and licked the tip of it, tasting the wet of his excitement. Andy shivered, then moaned as she slid his rod into her mouth, nearly all the way. No girl had ever deepthroated him before, but Diana did. He felt her throat working, her tongue licking and her mouth sucking hungrily at him. He pulled it out for a moment to rub it against her face, before shoving it back in and beginning to fuck her mouth. She took him easily and made her mouth work wonders on his tool, longing for the taste of his cream, and before long Andy gave it to her, spilling more and more into her mouth, but she had no trouble swallowing it, and did not let him pull out of her mouth until she had licked and swallowed the last drop of his jism.

But he was not done with her yet. His cock was still rock hard, his need still unsatisfied. Diana started to move as he moved down, but he gently pushed her down again and lifted her long, beautiful legs up onto his shoulders. Diana knew what was coming, but had not expected the shot of fire that burned through her when he rammed himself into her cunt.

He did not, could not be gentle as he usually was when having sex. The blood ritual preceding this had turned him into something he did not know he could be, and all he wanted to do was fuck Diana, his best friend, until she screamed, until she had covered his cock with her come. He rammed in and out of her hard, fast, feeling her cunt milking and working his rod, god, she was good. Diana held on to the massive headboard and thrusted back, silently, biting her lip. She did scream then as another orgasm jolted her, and then another, Andy's cock working magic with her. He was digging her out and leaving nothing behind. He bit her nipples and thrust even deeper into her.

"Oh, Jesus, oh, shit," Andy hissed through his teeth as he felt intense white-hot pleasure flow through his loins, and his cock emptied the last of his juice into her. He fell on top of her, his cock still spilling his essence into her, sending Andy over the edge and back again. Diana wrapped her legs around his waist and took everything he had, still wanting more.

Exhausted, they both sank into the massive bed, Andy still sprawled on top of Diana, his cock finally going down. He felt as though he had just run a thousand mile marathon. And he now knew why his other relationships never worked out. So did Diana. Neither of them quite remembered where they were or how they got there, until Diana suddenly wondered what the hell she was going to wear when that door was unlocked.

When Munroe knocked and opened the door, he found Andy dressed in his tuxedo, minus the shirt, which Diana now wore. It was long enough to serve her as a minidress. They were escorted back to the library, where Sally and Greg and the others admitted their plan and were delighted that it had worked.

But in their delight, they forgot that it was Diana they had done it to. She knew she now had something special with Andy that she would enjoy in the future, and so would he, but nobody got the drop on Diana without paying for it. When Andy and Diana left the house, everyone else, including Mr. St. John and the butler, were locked in the library. Diana had lifted the key from the butler's pocket on the way back downstairs. It was a skeleton key, so it unlocked every door in the house.

She would let them stay in there for a few hours, say about twenty four, before returning to let them out. She was sure they would enjoy it. They had all had a bit to drink. And there was no bathroom in the library.

12