The PA's Interview Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Darling," she responds it's such a shame that I hadn't known what you were up to as I could easily have brought along my whips and toys and assisted you in getting him into shape for you, mind you darling, he does look a healthy specimen, sit up boi, she commands," you twitch but remain in position.

Susan looks at me enquiringly.

"Sit up boi! "You respond instantly, to my instruction.

"Very good Alex, he seems to have realised who his master is already, oh and I see you have him chastised what a wonderful sight as she uses the pointed tip of her stiletto shoe to lift up your caged cock, your eyes bulge, your face reddening even more, as she toys with your cage, bouncing the tip off of her shoe.

"Is he a good fuck," She suddenly blurts out.

"Well as you can see he is still a work in process, but during his interview he was by far the best candidate, his ass is very firm but supple and he took me very nicely, he also has superb oral skills, which I'm looking forward to experiencing some more of."

"Oh Darling, you seem to have found yourself a good one here, now are you going to do more than just cuddle me?" She turned into me smiling, placing her hands on my hips, moving her face into mine our lips meeting we kissed our tongues exploring each other's mouths, bringing my hands up the sides of her silk blouse I begin to fondle the sides of her breasts, letting a finger seek out her nipples, finding them erect and jutting through her bra and blouse.

Breaking our kiss, "how horny are you?

Gasping she replies, "very darling," as her hands snake down and grab hold of my stiffening cock through my trousers, I undo the belt around her waist and drop it to the floor, moving my hands around to her ass I caress it through her skirt, locating the button, undoing it and pulling down the zip I slip the tight skirt down over her thighs, letting it go it slips to the floor where she steps out of it, hooking it with a foot she moves it out of the way, I quickly have my hands on her blouse buttons slowly releasing them allowing me to slide her blouse off of her I throw it to the floor. Stepping back I admire her body as she rests against the edge of my desk, pulling her hair loose she poses sexily on my desk in her black lace and silk bra, matching thong and suspender belt, lace topped stockings and stilettos.

She leans forward grabbing my tie and pulling me towards her bending down she kisses me again on the lips, releasing my tie, she brings her arms around me caressing my back

Breaking the kiss she nibbles on my ear, before whispering, "I want to see you fuck him."

"Do you?" I reply.

"Yes my darling I want to watch you fuck him, will you? Please, I'm feeling so horny darling." Squeezing me tightly.

I look at you, your eyes transfixed by her.

"Stand up Boi and bend over the desk," you oblige lowering your head and looking straight ahead. Moving in behind you I slowly run my hands across your ass.

"Are you going to start behaving correctly Boi? I growl at you.

"Yes Sir," you bleat.

Grabbing hold of the butt plug I pull it out realising it is still on vibe, tossing it to the floor I inspect your hole, ready and waiting to be filled, unzipping my trousers, I ease out my hard cock, taking care on the zip I ensure my balls are out and comfy as well.

Looking at Susan, she licks a finger before slipping it down between her legs rubbing her clit thru the lace and silk of her thong, I bring my cock slowly up your ass feeling, you quiver from the touch, reaching your hole I slowly push the head into your hole your still relatively tight, so it takes a minute to relax enough for me to slip in, mmmmmmm once I'm in though I feel the heat of your ass as I slide down into your hole filling you up again.

Looking up Susan is looking flushed and her hand is working her clit and pussy hard,

Looking up at me she gasps "my god you boys look hot, now fuck him hard Alex."

I start to pump your warm ass, watching Susan finger herself, I suddenly realise she was in need of some help, reaching forward I grab you by the hair and pull up your head you yelp in pain, keeping my cock buried in your ass I kick your feet to the left, I look at Susan and tell her to lift and open her legs, she looks at me and smiles kicking her legs up like a dancer she manages to now be directly in front of you, still holding your hair I lean forward.

Snarling in your ear, "eat her out boi," you try and shake your head, "no boi you do as I say or you will be in so much trouble, now eat and make a fucking good job of it or else!"

I push your head down into Susan's pussy. Slapping your ass hard, I start to move my cock in your ass, slowly out before pushing back in ensuring that we get into a rhythm, You must be working your magic as Susan starts groaning in pleasure I start to speed things up feeling your ass muscles starting to tighten around my cock, you start to work my cock, my god your good boi, Susan seems to be enjoying your oral attention as she has now got her hands on your head forcing you into her crotch, lifting her legs she wraps her thighs around your head and digging her stilettos into your back, as she starts to ride your face, bucking wildly she starts screaming at you, faster, harder, yes boi make me cum, meanwhile I keep ramming your ass, your muscles tightening and relaxing pleasuring me no end.

Seeing Susan's face her eyes wide open glazed over she is in ecstasy, grabbing your ass cheeks I bury myself as far into you as possible, driving in and out I start to smack your ass cheeks alternately as I feel my own orgasm rising in my balls, Susan's body appears to go ridged as she eventually climaxes her thighs gripping your head hard, I can hold back no more and my own body tenses as I start to fill you with my cum spurt after spurt after spurt. Your body, glistening with sweat, is quivering as I slowly pull out of you, Susan releasing your head.

You collapse to the floor, "Get up," I yell at .you.

Rising to your knees you turn to face me I grab your hair and pull you onto my cock.

"Clean it boi" I snarl, quickly you lick and slurp my cum coated cock

"All of it boi," you greedily suck me dry then lick my cock clean, removing you off of my cock I spin you around.

"Now, clean up the Lady"

You slowly lick and slurp Susan's pussy.

"Good god," she gasps, looking at me, "where did you find this boi," I haven't experienced an orgasm like that for a long time, oh you lucky man Alex.

Smiling, I reply "I did say his oral skills were good Susan."

"Right boi go and get cleaned up, don't be long as I may require you again."

"Yes Sir," you respond.

"Shall I get dressed sir?"

"Of course boi, I can't have you traipsing through the offices butt naked can we"

You hurriedly gather your discarded clothes and your plug and head for your office.

Turning to Susan, she was still flushed from her exploits

"Well I take it that you are not bored anymore" gently brushing her hair back, leaning into me she squeezed me tight.

"Darling that was the best afternoon I have had in a long time, where did you find that stud?"

"Well he applied for the job and I just took it from there, so far he is excelling himself."

"He most certainly is darling, if I were you though I would keep him on a tight leash, so as you don't lose him to someone else"

"Oh I have him on a very tight leash, don't worry about that." I laughed. "Now let's clean up as I ushered her thru to my washroom.

Returning from my ablutions, my clothing restored I sat back down at my desk, tidying it up to its previous condition.

Susan walked back thru looking every inch the model she once was, she looked fantastic in her lingerie, although she was minus her thong. Standing beside me she asked for paper pen and an envelope, looking at her strangely, I obliged, she quickly scribbled something on the paper before folding it and putting it in the envelope, along with what looked like her scrunched up thong. Sealing the envelope she wrote on the front 'The PA'. handed me it and asked if I would oblige and pass it on.

"On one condition I said" as I rose from my seat "you don't steal him away from me"

"Darling if I could I would, but as I don't want to ruin our friendship, I won't, as long as I can come by occasionally and get to play with him "

"Oh Susan," moving past her planting a kiss on her cheek " of course you know I like to share," moving thru to Gary's office I found him fully dressed hard at work as if nothing had happened.

"This is for you," I said smiling and handing him the envelope.

Returning back to my office Susan was now dressed, immaculately as before, collecting her bag I escorted her out of my office into the foyer biding her farewell.

Taking out my phone I added an addition to my diary, saving it I knew it would automatically also be added to Gary's.

The message read. 'Meeting 19.00hrs black tie. Location my office.'

Turning to Julie "I'm going for a walk," I walked out into the late afternoon sunshine.

12