The Passerby Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuing tale of blackmail, cfnm, and more...
3.5k words
4.37
20.4k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottom electrode was beneath my taut brown scrotum, the other electrode on the mauve thick glans above. I'd never seen my erection so strong, seeping translucent white liquid.

At first, the current going through my penis and scrotum was mild, like touching your tongue to a battery, but then one of the women came forward and turned the dial to 3. My whole body, spread-eagled against the bark of the oak tree, arched back and convulsed. I played it up, just a little. Caroline turned the dial back to 0, and I slipped back against the tree, my chest heaving a bit.

"Wow," said a mousy woman wearing a thin cotton dress, coming in closer to peer at me.

"Caroline, this is amazing. What happens when you go to 4?"

"No," I said. "Please don't." But it came out as gargling because of the ball gag in my mouth.

"Nice," said one of the women, who came over and cupped her hand on my scrotum, tightening her grip until I winced.

"What can we make him do?" the mousy woman asked, putting her finger on the ball gag.

"Anything," said Cicely, the blonde woman who had first begun blackmailing me. She came in closer to me and moved her hand over my pectoral muscles and down my flat abdomen to close loosely on my erect penis, lowering her hand down behind my scrotum, and then, slowly and disturbingly, inserting a finger inside me. I grunted. She pushed it forward into my prostate, so drops of white fluid came out, and my penis grew even more distended as it responded automatically.

"See."

"What shall we have him do, then?" asked the mousy woman again.

"What do you have in mind, Vickie?" replied Cicely.

"Well first, I want to turn it to 4. Can I?"

"Sure."

I objected from behind the ball gag as Vickie moved over to the box. I could see her nipples pointing through her white cotton print dress as she put her hand on the dial and looked at me.

The others gathered around to watch, several of them holding up phones to record video of me. One stood very close to me, holding her phone so that my erection must have filled the screen. Then Cicely told them to stop. She came over, and moved the electrodes so that one was on either side of my scrotum.

"There you are," she said with a leer to her friends. "A different way to try it. Let's see how this works." I shook my head no, but couldn't speak.

Suddenly I could feel the current beginning to rise, first like a tingle, then I was shaking, every muscle taut. The sunlight was golden on my skin. I closed my eyes. I confess I was a little theatrical about it. When it stopped and I opened my eyes, I could see the tip of my penis was flecked white as if with frost from dried lacy and fresh seminal fluid. I hadn't come, just was seeping from the stimulation. One of them was still filming me.

They paused, talking for a moment among themselves.

"Hey handsome, time to set you free," one of them said as they undid the ropes and I stepped out of them.

"But stay naked, or you'll have more."

"Or worse," one of them said, and a couple laughed as they walked away to their cars, carrying the box and wires and ropes, all back in the pink duffel bag. Several of them waved and one blew me a kiss as they drove out the driveway.

***

No one came by for a couple of days, and again I had the strange feeling that it had all been a fantasy, that nothing had actually happened at all. It was on the third day, in the early morning, while I was having my morning coffee and watching the news, when I heard the tires on the driveway and the car's engine stop.

I took off my robe, went to the door, looked out, and saw a hand wave from the car window, beckoning me. Reluctantly, I opened the door and stepped out into the cool morning sunlight, the air chilly on my skin.

"Come on over, handsome," the mousy woman Vickie said. I could see her filming with her phone in her other hand. "I see you're not hard—that means you get punished again. How are your balls from the other night?" She smiled, with small narrow teeth.

"Can I offer you coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." She looked just a little sheepish, and like she wanted to say she'd like something else, too, but didn't.

I didn't say anything. She opened the car door, got out, and slammed it shut.

"It's so amazing to be able to come over here and have a naked man at my disposal," she said with a wry smile. "I haven't had sex with my husband for so long I can't remember. Are you going to invite me in?"

"Seems like I don't have a choice."

"You really don't," she said with a laugh.

The morning air was delightful, and I could hear songbirds in the background. It was surreal.

"Look," she said. "I'm sorry about the other day. I think when we girls get together we kind of get a hive mind."

"Yeah," I replied. "I've heard when Indians captured settlers, it was the women that were the cruelest to the captives."

"That's true, really. We are cruel, and crueler in a group. And it was exciting," she said. "I've never felt anything like that sense of power over a man. What a rush to put my hand on that dial!"

It was strange, but although I should have been angry, I actually felt attracted to her. Unexpectedly, even to myself, I reached out and touched her hair and the side of her face. She looked just a bit conflicted for a moment.

"Should I be the only one naked, here?" I said with a wry smile.

"That's how it should be," she said. She wanted to keep the upper hand.

"I would like something, though" she said, looking at me.

"OK," I said. "Coffee?"

"Yes." I had the sense she wanted more.

We went to the back porch, where she looked around.

"I don't know if I dare."

"Dare?"

"To be naked too."

"Why not? There's no one around."

She looked around again at the rural countryside, and slowly unbuttoned the top of her dress. She looked around again, still tentative, then unbuttoned it enough to let it fall from her shoulders to the ground around her feet. She stepped out of it.

I was surprised, as she was actually quite attractive, with small brown nipples, and a brown bush below.

"It feels weird to be walking naked out here, doesn't it?" she said. I could tell she felt a little sympathy for me from earlier, and that she felt very awkward.

We leaned in toward each other, and lightly brushed our lips, then kissed more deeply. Our bodies came in closer, then touched. I could feel her bush.

"Let me get some coffee," I said, "before it gets cold."

"We wouldn't want it to get cold," she said, brushing her hand against my erection and smiling.

I went inside, poured two cups of coffee, and from the bathroom on my way out fetched a condom in a shiny golden wrapper, holding it under one of the coffee cups.

"Nice," she said, looking at me as I came out and handed her a cup, steaming in the cool air. We looked out over the green fields and woods and drank our coffee. In the distance, we could see a pair of deer grazing, flicking their tails.

"Listen," she said. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but next week Tuesday in the late afternoon they might come to fetch you."

"Why?"

She was quiet for a minute, took a sip of coffee, and turned her eyes to me.

"They'll take you to a house party. If it happens, you'll be the main feature. Do you have any of those little blue pills?"

"No."

"I do. My husband has some, but he never uses them. He didn't have a big gut when we got married, but he's fat now and even with them, he can't. I'll bring a couple along, in case they're needed."

We were both silent, and looked back out over the fields to the woods.

"Ok," I said.

She set her coffee cup on the porch table and moved closer to me. I set my cup next to hers, still holding the condom in my hand.

"Look," she said. "I really need you inside me. It's been so long..."

When we kissed, my penis pressed up lengthwise between her legs under her bush, and she sighed, shuddering a little.

"I have a condom," I said.

"Good. I'll help you put it on." She knelt down and gently took the head of my penis in her mouth, taking it in as far as she could, then languorously licking the tip as she raised her head.

"It's so thick it's going to stretch me," she said, with a smile, tearing open the condom wrapper, putting the condom on my head, and laboriously rolling it down.

I stood, reached down, and slipped my hand beneath her bush, separating her lips and feeling the silky wetness inside. She was dripping, and my hand was shiny when I withdrew. I swiped it across her face and lips, and her scent was in the air.

Vickie sat on the padded chaise lounge, her legs spread, laid back, and I entered her, my girth spreading her lips wide in the matted shiny brown hair. Arching her back, she closed her eyes, and we moved into a slow rhythm, her opening so wet that you could hear the motion, a glistening pool growing below her.

Ordinarily, I couldn't last so long, but maybe because of all that had happened to me down there, we went on and on, in a slower and then faster rhythm. She gave an inarticulate cry, and squirted, releasing a whitish liquid paste that dropped from her as she shook and trembled.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," she said, breathing fast. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

We did it from behind, standing, then with her bending forward over the back of the chaise lounge, until we finally stopped, breathing heavily.

"You still haven't come," she said.

"That's ok."

"Oh my god," she said. "It's been so long. I've never come like that. I'm such a mess," she added, looking down at her shiny bush, matted with fluid and dripping.

"I can't wait for next week."

"A house party?"

"They've been planning it. There should be eight of us."

"Thanks for letting me know," I said. I kissed her lightly.

She looked disconcerted, and said, "Really, I'm sorry about all of that. I got carried away with them, and now I'm ashamed of myself. You're a good guy."

There was a moment of meaningful silence between us.

"I've got to get ready for work," I said.

"Ok," she replied. "Thank you. It's been so long, and I've never come like that before. But I need to go, too."

She shook on her dress, smoothed it out, and went to her car.

"Thank you," she said again, before getting in.

***

That Tuesday afternoon, I was in the house, and it was overcast and drizzling a little outside when they arrived. I heard the car before I saw them through the window, Cicely and a woman with black thick hair. I hadn't seen her before. Cicely didn't bother to get out, just honked the horn once and smiled to her friend.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" she called.

I went to the back door, locked the house, and hid the key.

I came out, and this time I was erect, my penis bobbing a little as I walked out in the drizzle, totally nude, in front of them.

"Wow!" said the woman with black hair, gazing at me.

"You weren't kidding," she said to Cicely. I've never seen a guy come nude with a hard-on like that on command. You really have him by the short hairs. I can't believe it."

"The glasses are new," said Cicely. "They look ok. We need you to come with us—we want to show you something."

"You mean you want me to get into the car nude?"

"You got it," said the black-haired woman with a smile. "We're going to my place."

"Why?"

"You'll see," said Cicely. "Just get in, or we'll start sharing some of our films of you." They grinned at each other wickedly.

The black-haired woman got out of the passenger seat and into the back, while I sat down next to Cicely and closed the car door. The seat upholstery was cool on my back and butt. It was strange sitting in a stranger's car totally nude, with an erection. Cicely leaned over and flicked the end of my penis by snapping her finger against it.

"Good man," she said. From behind me, black-haired woman put a scarf over my eyes and tied it behind my head, so I couldn't see where we were.

We drove down the road, and on a circuitous track, one way and then another, the misty wind from the partly opened window on my skin. Finally, the car turned and came to a stop, and the woman behind me pulled off the scarf. There was a two-story suburban style white house with a red door. It looked well-to-do.

"We're here," she said. "My place. We have a party for you." She got out and opened the passenger door for me.

"After you," she said.

I got out, and walked ahead of them to the front door. Black-haired woman opened it for me, and I walked in. I was met with applause and catcalls. As Vickie had said, there were eight of them, gathered in the living room with glasses of wine, sitting on sofas and chairs.

"You look great," one of them said. "Very upright."

"Let's see if you can stay that way," said another.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we decided we'd like to have some entertainment at Jenna's party," said Cicely. "We were thinking and thinking about what that might be" (some of them tittered) "but we knew it had to involve you."

"How so?"

"We liked your performance in the videos we took," said Vickie, smiling. "In fact, we've been watching them for almost an hour until you got here. They are impressive."

"And now you're here," said Jenna. "We're going to play a game of cards on this table. The one with the highest number in each round gets you. You can refuse, of course, but then we'll share those lovely videos of you we have, make them free on the internet, maybe even send them to your friends and family, maybe to your work."

"What do you mean, the highest number winner gets me?"

"Gets you for whatever she wants. You have to do whatever she says," said Cicely, a gleam in her eye. "And you need to last until the end of the game."

"You see," said Jenna, coming up to me and touching my scrotum, "if you can't perform any more, we'll have to entertain ourselves with you in a different way."

Cicely held up the ball gag, and there was a wave of giggles, laughter, and muttered comments.

"Let's get started, shall we?" she said brightly.

One of them dealt cards in a semicircle on the table, and they all watched intently, each them picking them up and checking their hands.

"What are your numbers, ladies? Who's the first winner?" asked Jenna, looking not at them, but at me. I stood with my hands clasped behind my back.

"Sixteen," said one in a disappointed voice.

"Nine."

"Fourteen."

"Twenty-one," said Jenna. "Anyone higher?" She looked around at the others.

No one answered.

"I guess you're the first winner," said Cicely. "What would you like to do with him?"

"Do I have to do it in front of you?" Jenna asked, a little concern in her voice. "We didn't talk about that."

They all looked at one another, and then conferred, murmuring, with their heads together.

"Ok," said Jenna, "if that's what we all do, I can do it too."

"Wow, I can't believe we're doing this," said a woman with light blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"What is it we're doing?" I asked. They laughed and murmured comments to one another.

"That's up to Jenna first," said Cicely.

Jenna stood up and came over to me, standing in front of me and looking me up and down.

"What we decided is you have to make each winner come, in whatever way she wants. And you can't come, or if you do, you need to be able to perform for the next one. Otherwise—"

"Otherwise, we'll go to a different style of entertainment," said the blonde woman, pointing to the ball gag on the table.

"And so you need to make me come," said Jenna. "But first, you need to undress me."

There was a little anxiety in her slightly quavering voice.

"In front of your friends?"

"We decided yes."

"Ok," I said, moving over to her. She was about my shoulder height, wearing a sweater and tight black stretch pants. I passed my hand over her crotch, pressing it, and then put both hands on each side of her stretch pants. I saw her tense as I pulled them down to her ankles. She had red silk panties underneath. Jenna glanced nervously at her friends, and as she did so, I took the top edges of the panties and pulled them down to her ankles too. She kicked both panties and pants aside. She was completely smooth and hairless, with small lips and a thick clitoris hood. I put my hand between her legs, and slipped my finger up inside her, very gently. She was already a little wet.

"Oh," she said softly. There wasn't a sound in the room—everyone was watching intently.

I took the bottom edges of her sweater and lifted it up, revealing a red silk bra and ample cleavage. She fought out of it, leaving her hair a static tangle, and then I unclasped her bra, so she stood nude in front of me, awkward in front of her friends.

She had medium breasts with brown areolae, erect, hard nipples and nice white curves.

"Have you ever been nude in front of them before?" I asked.

"No," she replied in a soft exhale.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Kiss me, make love to me." She said it in a nervous whisper.

We kissed, tentatively, and then drew closer together until I was pressed up against her, our arms wrapped around each other as if we were long since lovers. Then I stepped back, and her chest rose and fell.

"Does anyone have a condom?" I asked.

"I do," said Vickie, standing. She came over to me and knelt with a golden wrapper in her hand, tearing it open, pulling it out, and putting it atop my glans, from which seminal fluid was dripping down.

"I'll do it," she whispered, pulling it down slowly, unrolling it bit by bit, over my full length to the pubic hair. Then she stood, leaned forward, and gave me a kiss, passing into my mouth a small tablet, which I swallowed.

I turned back to Jenna, who leaned into me with a passionate kiss and pressed against me, pushing me back and down to the sofa's edge. She stood over me, one leg on either side of mine, and slowly began to lower herself onto my penis, letting it slowly, slowly, enter her, spreading her bare vulva lips wider as she gazed into my eyes, her hands steadying herself on my waist.

"Oh," she said, "oh."

I glanced over, and could see the wet stain spreading in the pants fabric over Vickie's crotch as she watched, entranced.

We went on for at least ten minutes, as Jenna rose and descended, up and down, a wet, sliding, suction sound the only thing audible in the room, her breasts ascending and descending, until finally, finally, after what seemed an eternity, she began to shake, her head back, her eyes closed, tremors passing through her whole body, her inner silky walls clenching and unclenching my penis.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said, "oh my god, I'm coming!"

She shuddered and shuddered with aftershocks as she leaned forward into me, holding me with her head down into my shoulder, her friends watching us intently in this strangely intimate communal moment.

It was an intimate communal moment, as if they all had come in unison, somehow, and the room was completely silent. I adjusted my glasses.

"That was so wonderful," Jenna said. "Thank you." But she didn't get up—she stayed with a leg on either side of me, sitting with me inside her, pressed against the couch.

I adjusted my glasses and looked over at the others to get a good view of each of them. They didn't know it, but soon, very soon, it would be a very different and still more startling situation for every single one of them.