The Passion Re-Awakens

Story Info
Hubby gets two chances to beat his wife.
1.3k words
3.42
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Liza and Rhys had called of their divorce and sex had started to get interesting again. Unfortunately during their time away from each other Rhys started a new job and Liza came up with an interesting plan.

She hated that Rhys had to leave as she'd be alone for hours. She had developed a femdom craze after a friend of hers introduced to femdom/maledom pornos during her breakup with Rhys. So she started to plan a complete scene which she can film.

Meanwhile, Rhys returned that night to see the furniture removed and the air-conditioning turned high. He instantly called Liza fearing her safety. She walked out of her room assuring her safety saying that she has a plan to make the night memorable before Rhys leaves.

Liza didn't even let Rhys join him in shower. So they shaved and took a shower in different rooms. "Come here babe I need you here for something" she called him in her room. As Rhys walked in he saw a black mat on the floor and Liza sitting on the bed. They both got naked soon.

He gave Liza a quizzical look. She told him about her lonesomeness and the fixation she developed watching action movies and pornos when they were broken up. So now she wanted to film a reenactment of some sort before Rhys left. To Liza's surprise he agreed to it easily.

"No biting, punching, pulling or scratching unless I say so" Liza laid the ground rules. Rhys could only smile and wonder what was about to happen. Liza was a redhead of average height, had average sized but curvy breasts and thick ass. Rhys had black hair, a bit skinny built but long and so was his cock.

They grappled and Rhys put Liza in a bearhug. She grabbed his head and started smothering it with her fine breasts with red nipples. Rhys lost the bearhug as Liza kicked his legs from the side. "Fuck" he groaned. Liza smiled and a tried to kick again but he grabbed her leg and slammed her on the mat.

He had her on the ground and wanted to penetrate her asshole. Liza smartly put him in a headlock, reversed it and grabbed his balls with her feet and started pinching them. She laughed in her dominance over her husband as the mat underneath her got wet. She knew Rhys was worried and sweating.

Rhys managed to get her hands on one side and got up with Liza on his back. She slapped his butt and he slammed her back on the mat. Liza moaned in pain. "Oh dear" he mumbled. He thought he had taken it too serious so decided to check on her. Liza's eyes were closed.

He came close as she flicked her hair away and trapped him in a scissor lock and tried to choke him. He picked her up again and they both crashed on the bed. Liza got up and sat on his face denying him air supply. She grabbed his penis again now started crunching it.

Rhys had no option but to give up. He knew he had lost. So he stopped moving and breathing. He was almost out cold but Liza won't let go just yet. She grabbed him and put him on his knees. They both stood on their knees looking at each other.

Rhys passed out then and fell on her shoulder before slowly falling on the sliding down her beautiful wet chest and falling right in front of her pussy. Rhys looked up and saw Liza who gave him a kiss before sitting on top of him and giving him a flying kiss just to signal her hard-fought win over him. Knockout! She wins.

Rhys came to his senses as they bathed together and watched the video from the camera Liza had setup. While watching the video Rhys asked for a rematch. "Honey wasn't one loss enough for you" she asked. "Well it was my first time babe" he replied. Liza agreed with a smile.

They made breakfast together, Rhys left for work and Liza left for an interview. When she returned Rhys was already home. They hugged and kissed. "I got that part in the prison architectural design. I'm gonna be making more now" said Rhys. "OH MY GOD! That's great babe. I also got that job at the station" said Liza as they both congratulated each other.

Rhys asked her about the rematch. She told him it was still on but joked he could back out before it got more embarrassing. Rhys said he learned his mistake and will beat her this time.

So, Liza and Rhys cleared their room again with a mat at the center again. Wearing nothing but their ego they looked at the cameras and lunged towards each other. They both had covered themselves in oil so they could use their bodies better.

Rhys surprised Liza by dodging her slap and putting her in a bear hug. She groaned but he crushed her more and then he put her in headscissors with his balls and dick on Liza's face.

"What the fuck" Rhys shouted as she tried to bite his nuts. Liza eventually got up turned him over and tried to put him in a headlock but his slipped through however she tackled and Rhys fell hard.

"That was good you don't wanna get beat today I can tell" Liza commented.

They recuperated and tried to get some footing but the mat was getting too slippery. Rhys was looking right at Liza's arms trying to stay focused. Just then Liza lunged at him again but he threw her down again.

Before she could get up as he grabbed her and put her in a leg lock. Liza was running out of ideas. Rhys had a plan and suddenly Liza realized a weakness in Rhys's strong ground game.

She flipped and kicked Rhys away to get some separation. Liza noticed the mat facing towards the door covered in more oil and sweat than the one side nearer to the bed, she was about to launch a move which took Rhys out for good.

Liza and Rhys walked around. Liza delayed going after him just to get her strength back meanwhile constantly dodging Rhys's attacks. But once he was well in the oilier area of the mat she jumped at him virtually now in his arms and kissed him.

Rhys fell because of the oil and the kiss which was basically denying Rhys of any space and to look at what was happening. Liza didn't stop. Her lips planted on his face. His arms rubbing her oily ass and back. He tried to push her but she locked her legs and climbed above and slammed her breasts on his face.

Liza's plan had worked and Rhys was deep trouble. Again she had tricked him and planted a part of her body he craved for everyday since getting back together with her. Only difference was that like her pussy like last time, now her breasts were doing the damage.

Rhys tried rubbing her vagina. Liza started enjoying it but removed his hand from there. She was a different animal today. The end was near. Liza flipped him again with Rhys's head still stuck in her boobs. He was out.

She picked his head up removed her leg lock. She put her foot in his face but he was done and dusted. Liza wouldn't get that joy of getting her feet and legs kissed by him. She moved her foot before he fell on to a side looking at the ceiling.

Liza's face was the last thing he saw before she sat him on him and flexed her average looking but seductive body.

Liza put Rhys on the bed after he came to his senses and she drew two Xs on his arm with her lipstick. She was the undisputed champion between the two.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers