The Passionate Pleasures of Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want more, you have to lick it clean and beg for it again..."

Immediately she started licking the pulsing shaft, from the wrinkled sacks along the whole length to the angry eye and back. She took a deep and perverse pleasure in being humiliated like this, to taste her own juices on her tongue, as well as the salty flavor of his spend. This was the cock she had been dreaming of.

"Please, let me have your cock again, please."

She kept repeating her words while she continued cleaning his tumescent pole. Only when she totally buried her face in his hairy cushions her urgent pleas became totally inaudible. She felt his approving pushes on her scalp, pushing her even deeper down in his nether regions. The moment he eased his grip, she crawled over. Straddling him, holding her labia open with one hand, she gripped his wonderfully stiff cock with the other to feed to her hungry mouth. Slowly she let herself own, welcoming the shaft that was filling her again. His hand was mauling her breasts, torturing her swollen nipples with his fingers till they felt like smoldering embers, making her gasp. She bounced harder and harder on his protruding stalk until he held her in an iron grip, suspended above his taut hips. She held her breath, waiting in suspense, before he jammed her down with brutal force, simultaneously sweeping his pelvis upwards. She howled out in pain and delight as she was impaled on his hot rod, filled by all the power of his athletic body. Her body froze, her head thrown back in a sensuous arch. Only her magnificent breasts were shaking, the orbs pointing forwards, the nipples proudly exposed to their fullest extent

"You beautiful slut!" he said, almost approvingly. "Start working your cunt on me!"

She did, her internal muscles working overtime on his massive cock. A staccato of wet sounds announced the final abuse of her clasping channel, bringing her over the edge. She climaxed, her body contorting spasmodically, her mind dissipating in a blur of colors, while deep inside her a fountain spurted his seed, wave after wave. Exhausted she fell over him, gradually fading away in near-unconscious darkness.

When Cathy recovered she felt immensely satisfied and rolled over the wrinkled sheets, savoring the warmth and the smell of their bodies. She reached for him but then noticed splashing from the bathroom, the sound him emptying his bladder. When Tony re-entered the bedroom, Cathy sighed in admiration. He looked glorious. Completely naked, his torso formed a flawless triangle from his shoulders to his waist, perfectly muscled and golden brown. Cathy's womb contracted with a hard stab of desire when she saw he was half-erect again. His staying power was amazing. She noticed he was staring at the crossroads of her legs and in a primeval feminine gesture she disclosed some more of her cunt, still dripping of his last emission. It was a blatant plea for more. He smiled knowingly.

"Crawl to me!"

Cathy raised her long legs to roll from the bed. As a centerfold she learned how to show herself and she made the most of the movement, exposing her salivating crotch in its entire erotic splendor. She could tell from the slight twitch of his cock her move had scored. As soon she was on all floors Cathy moved towards his uncircumcised penis, waiting for her. The shaft still was almost sheathed entirely by the thin envelope of skin, only part of the helmet being visible. When she crawled closer she noticed the golden drops hanging from the spout of the fat cylinder.

"I deliberately didn't clean myself so you can be a good doggie and lick those drops of piss away before you suck me clean!"

She cringed at his crude words, reminding her all too clear of the vileness and repulsiveness of the act she was expected to perform. It added to her utter defeat and degradation.

"Keep your hands flat on the floor!" he sneered.

Slavishly obeying him, she had to reach out with her beautiful swan-like neck. Her tongue darted out to sweep the two golden drops. She halted when the rancid tang hit her taste buds but then she felt the pressure of his hand on her scalp. Gingerly she retracted his foreskin with her lips and lips, covering his expanding purple knob with soft kisses. His penis twitched approvingly as she started licking his ripe plum. The next moment the whole trunk of his cock disappeared in her face and her mouth started to suck him gently. Tony held her temples between his hands and plunged his member deep in her throat.

"If you beg nicely, I'll fuck you like a dog"

Licking the fluid from underneath his foreskin had revived the burning, aching pit of desire in her crotch. She felt an irresistible urge to debase herself and lowered her torso till her breasts were resting on the floor. Turning her head she started licking upwards, swapping the wrinkled skin of his testicles with her tongue. Intermittently she let his dangling balls rest on the soft cool skin of her beautiful face, inhaling the smell of the chasm between his cheeks.

"Pleeeese." She mumbled. "Fuck me again, please"

Mercifully he allowed her to present herself on all fours before him, her head resting on her arms, her back beautifully hollowed to provide him the easiest access to her gaping orifice. She felt his hot rod brushing the smooth skin of her upwards-directed cheeks. When the bulbous touched her anus she panicked. He was so huge by no means would she be able to accommodate him there. She uttered a sigh of relief when he changed directions and easily slipped in her welcoming sheath. How wonderful to be so magnificently filled again. Gripping her hips, he slammed his enraged cock into her from behind, finding new in-depth spots every time he changed the angle of his penetration. Pressing his whole weight on her lower back, he forced her to tilt her pelvis even more so he could slap her bottom with maximal force. Her feet drummed against his thighs while her hoarse voice was singing her pleasures. When the orgasm lighted her senses she banged her fists against the carpet in a frenzy of utter delight.

It was not the end of their skirmishes. Not one kiss was exchanged but their twisting bodies copulated again and again, the slapping of their sweaty bodies sounding the drum of their heated couplings, the penetrating odors of sperm and vaginal secretion filling the damp air of the bedroom. Time and again he throbbed back into erection and she marveled at his stamina. Her centerfold body fascinated him and he continued exploring and exploiting every part of it with never-ending passion. He devoted a whole session to her breasts, rolling and molding the luxurious milk bags between his fingers for minutes, stimulating the swollen nipples with his nails, slapping them with his hot rod, rubbing them against the rough hairy balls, finally creating a funnel between her magnificent mounds for his raging cock till she pleaded him to finish off in her mouth which he graciously did.

Her long gracious legs, the subject of so many tantalizing pictorials, received their fair part of his attention too, her feet either held down to enclose his cock, or held high to have the calves nibbled at or rubbed against the bristles of his chin. Holding those beautiful legs in the air with one hand, he dug the fingers of the other hand between her widespread thighs. For minutes he worked his fingers inside her, first two, then three and finally four fingers, driving her crazy with lust. When her urgent pleas reached the level of desperation he lowered himself both raising and parting his knees at the same time. Cathy didn't need any instructions to understand what she had to do. Winding down her supple frame she lowered her face to his wrinkled crater, her mouth doing the begging by licking, kissing and sucking his ass.

"You really suck up to me good, I never had a centerfold doing that!"

He was a master in increasing her humiliation by his words but he also could admire her face in silence, just watching her in admiration, slightly moving his finger over her lips. She saw his green eyes staring at her lips and she remembered he used to dream about them. He was musing, musing what to do with her mouth, letting her wait. She couldn't stand his stare anymore.

"Do it!" She said hoarsely. "Do my mouth...!"

And he did! He first worked two fingers in her weeping cunt again, moving his hand to her mouth later, letting her lick and suck till his fingers were clean from her juices. Then he repeated the procedure with his cock, first fucking her deep and hard till she screamed out, then straightening himself. Reaching out for his cock, she took his dripping member deep in her throat, the taste and odor of her cunt filling her mouth and nose. He pulled back and slapped her cheeks and her lips, telling her that she was a sluttish centerfold, deserving to have a pictorial of her with her mouth filled with his cock. In vain she tried to capture his cock with her mouth but he kept teasing her, slapping her in the face, driving her hot with desire. When he straddled her and pinned her arms above her head, she greedily opened her mouth wide. He fucked her ferociously till she felt his sperm splattering at the back of her throat and her consciousness drifted away into the dark after pleasure of another debauchery.

Cathy lost count of her orgasms.

The night was turning into the early morning. When she felt him heaving over he body once more, the dome of his helm pushing against the Y of her thighs, she finally had to acknowledge her capitulation.

"No!" she pleaded. "Please, no more!"

"Are you sure? Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, my cunt hurts, please no more! "

Almost casually he flipped her over on her face and shoved her knees under her torso, her bottom sticking up in the air again. It was only then it dawned to her that though her devastated sex might be spared, her anus wasn't going to be.

"No! Please not there!" she cried out. "Aaaaah No!"

But two fingers had been wiped up the channel of her sex to collect the spend and juice coating it and then thrust insistently into her most private opening, pushing the resisting sphincter open. Then, as she gritted her teeth in anticipation of the pain to come, she felt the blunt head of his enormous cock push into her. It was well lubricated by repeated ejaculations and her responsive juices. Still it slid in with exquisite pain. His free hand moved her face till it exactly reached the wet place where he had rested his buttocks during the main part of the night. It reminded her of his intentions in case she would have any doubt. In a perverted way he made sure the procedure would be as humiliating for her as possible. Helplessly she was forced to inhale the odors of his sweat and grime. His hand was merciless and kept her face down muffling her screams of disgust as she felt herself forced wider and wider open. She was sobbing in despair when at last the head was in and she felt a slight lessening of her muscles clamped around the invading shaft. He moved deeper and deeper, remorselessly spearing up past the tight tender ring, squeezing sperm out of her neglected cunt the farther he entered her anal channel.

"Even a slut has to pay the Prize of a lost bet!" he told her.

She felt his hands brace themselves on her hips. She grabbed a fistful of sheet and stuffed it into her mouth as he began to shaft her. She screamed at each trust and whimpered at each withdrawal. She experienced the awkward feeling of bowels being overfilled. All the time the strange compression worked an insidious spell on her of pain and pleasure. He steadily took the time to have his own pleasure, calmly increasing the depth of his penetrations. At some moments he showed he had complete control over her contorting bottom by rotating his member in the hot cauldron of her bowel. He started to withdraw his cock, intermittently leaving her open and unscrewed, a large gaping hole begging to be filled again. The humiliation to be obscenely exposed, just for his enjoyment almost seemed a right part of the prize she had to pay him. When at last she felt his hot sperm spurting in her bowels, it almost felt like a reward. She rotated her rear in appreciative acceptance, welcoming his eruption in her most secret place.

When he slowly withdrew, his movement made her gasp as she felt the cool air flowing though her anus, still open and glowing under the abuse it received. At last she could reach between her legs to cup her plundered entrances and feel the cooling sperm leaking from them. She felt a strange desire to humiliate herself even more to this young man who took his pleasure with her, without any inhibition, just using all his male power and determination.

Wordlessly she turned around and slowly let her tongue trail down his chest and stomach until she reached his pubic hair. Her heart pounded with excitement and horror at the thought she going to do. She moved further and at last encountered his cock marveling that the thick tube was semi-erect again. Knowing full well where it had been, her anus still stinging and throbbing, she took the pulsing shaft into her mouth and licked it clean, slowly and carefully. Her mouth filled with the mingled tastes of both their bodies, both their orifices. Even when the cylinder was clean and gleaming again, she continued her devoted oral caresses, almost waiting for his approval of her total debasement. Then she felt his hands on her scalp, pulling her lips deeper over his stalk, to places and grease still untouched, forcing her mouth to completely engulf him till she felt him exploding a final time back in her throat. When Cathy submissively swallowed his come she knew she had met her new master.

*

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12