The Password

Story Info
Beauty and the Geek.
2.7k words
3.81
30.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dronez
dronez
1 Followers

Friends, this saga dates back to around a decade, when I was in final trimester of b-school. Every college has its fair share of butterflies, who do nothing more than sit on flower to flower and the generosity and virility of the oldie professors keeps them still in college, without trying hard. As my college was in Delhi region, so there were quite a few lovely girls in my batch. From day one, their sole pass time in college was to find a studious guy who kept on completing their assignments in exchange for a slight brush of a fair delicate hand on cheeks or a 30 second hug in one of the later night drunken parties. It was a win-win relation for both the geeks and the beauties. But, in reality the geeks were like the dogs hanging outside the meat shop, they could always smell the mutton but could never had it.


Somehow, I always found this relationship interesting, but as I knew the reality well, I never fell into the trap. But, rather enjoyed the view from the balcony seat.But, who knew unexpectedly lady luck would suck me into the whirlpool and grant me one of the most memorable experiences of life.

It was around 3 o'clk in the night, I was online chatting on Yahoo with some firang babes and drinking some Vodka in my hostel room, when I heard a knock on my door. Risking, a slight interruption, I would like to tell you, that being a fully residential MBA college, the boys and girls could freely visit the hostel rooms at any time of the day.

Anyways, I sluggishly got up from my chair, half expecting some friend of mine, who has run out of booze or needed something. But, instead I was greeted by a lovely classmate, wrapped in sarong and wearing her "Save me O Knight in Shining Armour" look. A little background about this cute classmate of mine. She was a beautiful girl with flawless porcelain complexion, doe eyes, tall shapely legs, and slim body. She always used to dress up in nice sexy clothes and uesd to carry expensive accessories. Anyone, who would have met her for the first time, would have thought of her as an innocent girl and would have desired a life partner like her. But, being in the same class for 1.5 years, I knew that she changed her boyfriends more frequently than her underwear, so I knew that she must be on the door step for a reason.

After a moment of silence, I invited her in. For the initial 5 minutes she bored me with details of how her current boyfriend dumped her and has refused to share the class assignment with her. Now, I understood the situation, her regular work mule boyfriend had realized the game and with submission due in 6 hours, she needed someone to help her out desperately. As I carried a formidable reputation in Quantitative subjects, so she thought of trying her luck out and knocked at my door.

Working my game plan though my mind, I kept on gazing at her, enjoying the view of her slim white shoulders wrapped in a spaghetti top and her fair legs visible from her small shorts.

After sometime, she got teary eyed and told me that she would flunk if I was not going to help her. I showed some initial reluctance and told her that since, I had cleared this elective long back so I hardly remembered anything. But, she came nearer to me and pressed my hand with her soft little palm and begged me. I agreed to complete the assignment for her and completed it 2 hours of effort, with her sitting by my side and slightly brushing her body against mine on the pretext of adding value.

But, in my mind this compensation was not enough for my time. So, while saving the assignment, I protected it with a password and mailed it to her. Thanking me, she gave me a warm hug and asked for the password. I smiled at her wickedly and clearly told her "Honey, if you think that I am like one of those geeks whom you have milked you are highly mistaken, I have completed the assignment for you, but you sure have to earn your password now". She was taken aback by this statement and stormed out of the room in a fit of rage. But, I guess the importance of clearing the elective was more important for her and she came back in 15 minutes and asked me what did I want?

I smiled back and offered a swig of vodka to her, which she readily accepted. After that I told her, "I would like you to be my slave for ones". With less than 3 hours to go for submission, she agreed after some initial resistance. I dimmed the light in the hostel room and put on some light rock and went near her. She was playing the perfect part of a reluctant lover, which was arousing me even further. I slowly reached her from behind and started kissing her neck, removing the long brown strands of silk hair. She tried to appear unmoved initially, but when I took her tender ear lobes in my mouth, she started to move a little bit. I traced the veins of her neck and her collar bone with my tongue and slowly hugged her from behind. Not liking my touch, she moved slightly forward but I pushed her against a wall and spread out her hands. Kissing her shoulders, I slowly removed her net top and kissed the exposed portion of her breasts. I ran my finger on her pink lips and kissed her roughly on her mouth by pulling her hair back. She gave a slight moan of pain, but did not resist much. After this, I started exploring her lower parts, by running mu hand on her belly button and tracing the path down.

Sandwiched between me and the wall, she was trying to move away but, I pushed my fingers in her panty to feel the wonderful dampness. After, enjoying the sensation for a moment, I took out my hand and unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her smooth slender white legs. She was wearing a pink lace panty which combined with her tight butt was creating an intoxicating effect in dim light. I ran my hands freely on the panty till her pussy started becoming wet. Slid the panty halfway down and left it at that. I focused my attention attention at her top now. She was breathing heavily and although it was receding winters I could see beads of sweat forming on her cleavage. I inserted my hand inside her top and started feeling her boobs all over, she was uncomfortably shifting between me and the wall, but was unable to move much. Slowly, I covered her mouth with one hand and pinched her left breast hard with my left hand. she gave out a muffled cry and gave me a look of surprise. I yanked her hair and reminded her that she was my slave and had to comply with my orders. I removed her top and uncovered her shapely boobs, after that I made her go on her knees and holding by her hair, brought her lips close to my tool. She was a slow starter, but soon I realized what she lacked in academics, she made up in other arts. After initial hesitation, she started running her tongue around my tools. Cleaning the balls, running her tongue around the head of my tools, running the eye with her lips. It was a whole new experience for me. I kept on enjoying the rubbing of her naked boobs on my knees and kept on thrusting her head towards me by holding her hair. After sometime, I pulled her off, lest I finish off in her mouth and made her stand up.

From a b-school grad, she had totally turned into a horny bitch now and her eyes were yearning for more.

From a b-school grad, she had totally turned into a horny bitch now and her eyes were yearning for more...

I gently held her by her love handles and holding her in embrace started kissing her deeply. She started cooperating with me now and was not resisting anymore and was running her hands on my bare back. Midway during the kiss, I gave her a shove and she fell back on my bed. This broke her concentration and she looked at me with questioning eyes, I silenced her with a finger on her lips and gently planted a soft kiss on her pussy lips. She was clean shaven with a light complexioned pussy, almost like a caucasian, I started parting the pussy lips with my tongue, occasionally taking a bite out of her creamy white thighs. It took sometime for me to arouse this experienced slut, but within 15 minutes, she started squirming under me and her pussy lips started becoming swollen.

She started arching her back and throwing her head back, holding me by my hair and almost pushing my head into her pussy. I only polished her pussy on the surface and did not enter it, yet. I slowly made my way upward and turned my attention to her cute navel, she had a well toned body and the touch of my tongue on her navel, seemed to tickle her senses, I started playing around her smooth tummy with may hands and tongue holding the rounds of her hips in my hands. Next came, the round smooth breast with cute little nipples. She was one of those few Indians who had pink complexioned nipples and being a boobs man, I started sucking the cute little milk jugs with full force. While I was licking her erect nipples, I took a bite or two on her boobs and as a precautionary measure held her mouth shut with one of my hands to muffle her cries. She wriggled to get me off her, but this aroused me even more and I tightened the grip of my teeth around her tight marble globes. With my whole body weight on top of her she had no other choice but to subject to my violent pleasures.

After I left my bite marks on her smooth white breasts, I slowly started parting her legs. All through this while her pussy was getting rubbed by one of hands keeping it wet and throbbing. It was ready for action for a long time, but I was delaying it to the moment till she really begged for my tool. I could feel her juices flowing out and the occasional contraction in her pelvic muscles, indicating her desire to be ravaged from inside by my tool. My tool was also turgid and erect, with veins popping out and ready for some caressing on all the sides by her sweet pussy. I kept on rubbing the head of my tool on her pussy for sometime and with my thumb kept on rubbing her G-spot about the pussy to get her even more aroused. finally, her eyes begged for it and her hands swiftly went behind my hips and started pulling me in. I inserted jsut a little of my tool in her and waited for her to calm down a little bit, then I pinned down her hands and while planting a rough kiss on her mouth, thrust my tool into her cute honey pot with full force. Her eyes widened and she squirmed a little bit, but I kept on thrusting deep into her, kneading her whole body with my body. Although, she was completely wet inside but this sudden action and the width of my tool caused her some discomfort and was adding to the intoxicating concoction of sweet pain

Riding in waves of ecstasy she locked her legs on my torso and pulled me in deeper with every thrust. I realized, she was an experienced girls, who know how to maximize the pleasure by making a guy feel as if he is taking the lead, but in subtle ways keep on adding to the pleasure of intercourse. After some 20 minutes of pounding her lovely pussy, her body started coming to life, she started quivering all over and her legs started getting straightened, he eyes rolled up in pleasure and I could see the white of eyes through the slit of her eye lids. I kept on enjoying the pleasure of my tool getting squeezed inside her and prolonged her orgasmic pleasure by holding her in tight embrace and pinching of my nipple between my thumb and fingers.

As she was nearing the end of her Orgasm, she opened her eyes and smiled at me knowingly. I brushed aside the brown strands of her hair which were sticking to her brow, with my hand and with a sudden movement placed one hand behind her back and another one below her buttocks. Before, she knew what was happening, I hoisted her in air and took her to the nearest wall. After the orgasm her sensitivity increased multifold in the pubic region and every push of mine was sending her shudder down her body. She closed her arms and legs on my torso and was complying to this game or pleasure and pain. I pinned her to the nearest wall and unfolded her legs. Held up her one thigh in my hand and let the other leg rest on ground for some support. By this time, my inner animal came alive and I started pounding her with brute force. She moaned everytime I thrusted my body onto hers and crushed it against the cold wall. At this point I couldn't care less about her moans and kept on pounding her deeper and harder, her warm tight pussy invited me inside with every thrust and I obliged it by making every thrust more rough and harder than the previous one. I took her right nipple in my mouth and gave it a tug with my teeth. She responded by asking, not to be too rough on the lil creature. I obeyed her with a smile and took her other boob completely in my mouth, gnashing my teeth in her soft mound and simultaneously pounding her with wild fury. In the final moments, I lifted both her legs of the ground to make place for my torso and with a shudder, deposited my whole cum load inside her. She realized what had happened, but did not complain as she was equally enjoying the moment.

Spent with exhaustion, both of us dragged ourselves to my bed and cosied up in my quilt. Over a puff of Gudang Garam Cigarette, she told me that she never expected me to be so good. I told her, never to judge a Geek by this Acad score, we both laughed it over and with less than 30 minutes remaining for the class, she rushed to pick up her clothes, which were littered through the room. Although, the experience was pleasurable for both of us, But somehow none of us asked, if we ever wanted to repeat it. She asked for the password and I readily told her it was "fuckme"

On the same day, sitting in the classroom, I noticed her friends inquiring about the reddish mark on her smooth neck. She gave some silly excuse, But I smiled knowingly to myself and thought of it as my trophy mark.

Interestingly, the professor asked for the assignment submission and started opening the files in the classroom. As her assignment was password protected, so the Prof asked her to share the password in front of the class. Hearing this, she turned beet root red and blabbered about some common password and ran to professor's desk to type the password directly on to the file. But, much to the amusement of the class, in her nervousness instead of typing it in the correct place, she typed it on the Notepad in full view of the classroom. The whole room burst with laughter but, she somehow maintained her composure and after opening the file, returned to her seat giving me angry looks.

College got over in less than a month and I never met her again. But, I still remember her once in a while as she was one of the most stunning and pleasurable girls, I've ever been with.

dronez
dronez
1 Followers