The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hollie..."

"I'll do anything you want... I'm your bitch, and you're my master... "

"I've never done BDSM-"

"You're not doing BDSM... you're just rewarding a loyal pet. Do you know what its like, Mark? Being in these hot suits all day? I love Mandy, I really do. But she doesn't understand. Sometimes I go to bed like this, you know that? I actually need her help to get out, but I trap myself till morning... How many nights has Doris the Gorilla used a vibrator because she didn't have anyone to satisfy either her, or horny Hollie underneath... please Mark. Let me make it up to you..."

I relented. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and freed my member. The wolf looked on, slobbering anxiously with what I could only assume was a animatronic tongue. Eventually I stood to attention, and ordered my pet around. I lifted up her tail and entered her slowly at first. Soon she started moaning, first as wolf, but feminine moans revealed a bit of Hollie was leaking out as she came closer and closer to climax.

It was as I was pumping that I noticed that the "tail" wasn't connected to the rest of the suit... instead it fit into- I concoted a plan for later. Eventually I felt her tighten around my shaft, and I knew she was close to orgasm as the she wolf's legs began to buckle underneath the pleasure. Hollie yipped frantically, but I wasn't done yet.

I pulled out, grabbed the tail/anal-plug roughly out of Hollie, and rolled my wolf lover over on her back. Locking eyes with the woman underneath, I shoved the plug deep within her furred snatch as my left hand roughly massaged her tightly bound breasts underneath the wolf suit.

"rowll, ahhh"

"You like it baby? You like being my bitch?"

"Uff, yes, ahh, please master..."

"You like being bound up in there?"

"Oh yes, ahh, please, collar me and take me home with you, master, I'll be your bitch, I'll make it up to you..."

"How, she wolf? How will you make it up to me?"

"gah, its really tight, uf, I'll be whoever you want to be... I know Hollie doesn't deserve you, ahh, but.. Ardwen is nice... I'll be her for you..."

"I don't think so."

With added effort I increased the speed and force with which I shoved the plug inside her. Eventually she orgasmed violently for a second time, moaning and yipping as she alternated between she wolf and Hollie. When she finally grew still, I rolled her over and took her pointed face in my arms.

"I forgive you Hollie. And if you've really changed, you do deserve me. Or anyone you want."

For a second I could almost swear I saw the wolf smile, but to my surprise she pounced on me again, before turning around and carefully taking my still extended member in her long canid throat, sucking me off. After I had been satisfied, I searched around her neck before finding the zip, allowing me to free Hollie's sweaty face from her prison of faux fur and rubber.

"Hah, I can't believe it."

"What?"

"That all those years ago I turned down a man who would do that for me. Thank you."

"I can't deny that was weird but... I found it fun."

"Soo..."

"Hmm?"

"We've got the weekend, you know. How about you show me your place?"

"Sure, I'll help you out of there-"

"No! I mean, I've spent quite a lot of time on this ensemble... there's a collar over there, and a leash. It'll lock me in. No one will know I'm more than just your malamute or something, and... you have no idea how much that arouses me."

"I never said no to you in Mrs. Puchinello's art class, Hollie."

I stood up to pick up the red collar-

"Nuh uh! Mask back on please. I can't put it on with these paws."

"But you've just-"

"I was a bitch to you before, and I'm a bitch for you now. Maybe later you can hang out with Ardwen; she's sweet. But right now..."

I sighed and pulled the she wolf head over Hollie's smiling, sweaty face. Tonight, I'd made amends with an enemy, made a new friend, found a new lover and, even-

"Woof!"

Got a new pet.

© 2014 Dieter Schaumer All Rights Reserved

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DieterSchaumerDieterSchaumerover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it!

There's more The Past on my site at Disguisedwriting.wordpress.com...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Great story, little sado, little machosism, little furry, damn cute

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Maddy in Silicone With a silicone bodysuit, Maddy turns into Phuongin Fetish
Dominic Denise slowly reveals her fetish for maskingin Fetish
A Wife's Surprise Wife surprises husband with some bondage and a threesome.in Loving Wives
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Kitten Daddy tricks kitten into letting go, despite herself.in BDSM
More Stories