The Past Alive in the Present

Story Info
Aunt Dancia shows her dark side.
2.5k words
4.22
44.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always appreciate feed back. Enjoy.

*

As a young man, I always found some of my family member's behaviors to be rather curious. I always noticed these seemingly innocent comments and gestures. As I got older and more perceptive I started to really enjoy the attention from my aunts and cousins. I of course fantasized about girls my own age that were not in the family, but there was something about an older women, especially my aunt Danica that really got me going.

I had just started going to college. With a few women under my belt I felt a craving for something more. Unfortunately, girls my age seemed to lack any complexity and seemed rather boring to me. Besides, Vanilla has never been my favorite flavor.

I was going to school to become a mechanical engineer so I had my hands full with my studies and didn't have much time to date.

My aunt Danica lived near my dorm. We always had an open door policy which was why I would frequently drop by to escape the distractions of my student life. She treated me like a son and I always felt wanted. She would let me swim in her indoor pool and even cook me a great Italian dinner. Our conversations would frequently go on well into the night. We had a very special connection and I loved being in her company.

Aunt Danica was a social worker who worked with victims of sexual abuse. She was also a very smart woman. Her husband, Ira, ran a large business and was almost always gone during the week. I would drop by and more often than not, it would just be her and I. She would show me how to cook and we would share a meal that felt like I was home again.

I really admired my aunt. She had come from a very difficult childhood and upbringing. She never shared any details but I know that she somehow managed to get past all of that. The fact that she was kind and caring always struck me because I knew she was never treated that way growing up. If I were having difficulties she would always listen so intently. She would look into my eyes and I felt seen and comforted. Looking into her eyes was hypnotic. They were deep, beautiful, brown pools. I could only handle the intensity of her gaze for moments at a time. She seemed to enjoy that power over me in some strange way.

Danica was a beautiful woman. She had olive skin and wavy black hair. She totally seemed not sexually interested towards her husband but at the same time gave me the impression that she was a bit of a freak in that region. I couldn't get away from this sense I had of a concealed darkness that she carried. I found it intriguing and captivating. She sort of had the same vibe as Charlize Theron; beauty with darkness. She loved to wear flowing cotton skirts and tank tops. I loved it when the sun would set and shine light through her skirts outlining her long lean legs.

I felt very close to her and I think she felt the same way towards me. I was a very perceptive young man and I could really see her for who she really was. I believe this fact had allowed her to trust me. Trust was Danica's greatest treasure.

I had many fantasies about Danica. I would masturbate to the image of catching her in the shower or maybe even in the act of getting herself off. It was incredibly taboo to have these fantasies. I would cum so much that the spurts would almost hit my face. I couldn't imagine that she would have any real interest in me sexually although all of those comments she would make made me wonder sometimes. Perhaps she just wanted to help her nephew with his self-esteem.

I had just arrived at Aunt Danica's home after a long day in class but no one was home. I really wanted to go for a swim so I let myself in. I hadn't planned on swimming when I left my dorm so I didn't bother to bring swim trunks. Danica wasn't home at the moment, I figured I could sneak in a quick dip. I went into the pool room and took off all my clothes. I figured I could just jump right into the shower that was connected to the pool room if she came home at any time.

As I swam in the pool the water felt exhilarating against my body. As I swam towards the shower I noticed her bikini hanging from the shower head. Suddenly thoughts started to swirl in my head. The bikini was small and black. I would guess the top was a nice perky B cup. The bottoms were hanging inside out and I could see the soft fabric that came in intimate contact with my aunt's pussy. My pulse was a bit elevated and I started to feel a little shaky at the thought of doing something a little bit naughty with that beautiful bikini. The water rushed over my naked body and felt exhilarating in the pool as I swam.

I got out of the pool and my dick was at already on its way to being fully hard. I walked over towards the shower and craned my neck to make sure no one had pulled up in the driveway. You see, the shower did not have a curtain unfortunately. It was like a tiled walk in closet. My pulse quickened as I turned on the hot water. I grabbed the top first to get a feel for how big my aunt's tits were. She always wore padded bras and it was hard to tell. One time I did see her in a t-shirt after she had just gotten up. Her nipples were hard and looked half an inch long. They were beautiful and pointed up ever so slightly. I think that is why she always wore those damn padded bras.

I hung the top back up carefully to keep it in the same position. I grabbed the bottoms and inhaled deeply. I picked up the faintest scent of her and almost felt weak in the knees. What I was doing was completely wrong but that just added to the fun. I licked the cloth that had been such intimate with her pussy and tried to get a taste. My back was to the opening of the shower when I heard a gasp above the sound of the sizzling shower. I spun around with the bikini bottoms in my hand to my aunt Danica. She had a look on her face somewhere between horror, rage and nausea.

I was frozen in time. I quickly tried to think of a lie but I know she had seen me tasting her delicious pussy. I was fucked. She dropped what was in her hands and quickly left without saying a word. I looked down in shame and noticed that I had a giant hard-on to top it all off.

"How in the hell was I going to get out of this one," I thought to myself as my mind started spinning.

I put on my pants and looked out of the side window in pool room that could just barely see into the kitchen. Danica was pacing around with a crazed look in her eyes.

"What is she thinking? What have I done?" I panicked.

I contemplated how my life in this family may be over. Without thinking I jogged into the house to finished getting dressed. I entered the office and went to shut the door. Just before it clicked, Danica grabbed the handle and ripped it open. She looked like she had seen a ghost and didn't seem to be in her right mind. I was frightened. Her skin was flushed and posture was ready for a fight.

"Jake, you have crossed a line with me that can never be recovered," She said with a tremble in her voice.

You could tell that she was overrun with conflicting emotions.

"Is this how you wanted our relationship to be?" Her voice rang at almost at full volume. "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

I stammered, "No, I was just not thinking."

"You got that right," Danica's voice wavered.

Suddenly she put one leg up on a chair near the corner of the room. She pulled her dress up exposing her small black panties. She ripped her panties to the side exposing her soft black pubic hair.

I could just make out her deep red lips as I stood fixated in shock unable of any response. Danica then took her finger, looking right into my soul, and slid it deliberately in her lubricated folds. I stared transfixed on her finger.

The slightest guttural sound escaped her lips, "ummm." Her awareness seemed to snap back to her rage, "Is this what you wanted, you sick little fuck!?" Danica's desperation for answers reached a crescendo.

She smeared her moistened finger diagonally across my mouth. At this point in time I didn't know what the hell was going on. I could smell her complicated and seasoned pussy. It smelled so good and I felt my erection start to rise slowly.

I watched her look down at her finger. It was still quite wet as if she had dipped it in aloe. I could see her rage growing.

"You like that don't you? You want your auntie's pussy don't you?"

"No Aunt Danica, I just made a stupid impulsive decision. It doesn't have to be like this."

She quickly responded, "Too late for that, you can't un-ring the bell."

Danica appeared to begin to realize what she had done. It was now impossible for her to be able to explain away her behavior. Her face sank and her eyes hit the floor.

Suddenly, it was as if she left her body and lost all inhibition. She looked down and noticed my raging hard-on now just cresting the top of my jean's waist band. I was so aroused that pre-cum had formed a trail down the head of my dick disappearing into my shorts. She walked over to me, took out my dick and smeared the pre-cum off and looked at it.

"I want you to see how violated I felt when I caught you." Danica's tone became sadistic.

She gently sucked my cum off of her finger. I was almost dizzy watching her. I couldn't believe my eyes what she was doing.

"Mmmm, Aunty loves your cum," she said with a sadistic look in her eyes. "Isn't that what your twisted mind wants me to say?"

I was frozen at this point in time with my mouth wide open. More cum was oozing from the head of my pulsing cock.

She wiped up another finger full and said, "Your turn, you little deviant."

She proceeded to push me down onto the couch forcing my mouth open. She was kneeling over me and let my salty seed drip into my mouth and on to my lips. Like a crazy animal, she kissed me, licking all of the remaining cum off of my still agape mouth.

Danica gasped with pleasure, "Now you are going to make up for turning me into a whore."

She took my cock fully out of my jeans and started pumping more pre-cum from my engorged member. She got some more on her finger and wiped it on my lips kissing me at the same time. Her body is was shaking and I was on the edge of cumming from such intense stimulation.

"Now you are going to jerk off for me while I watch," she says, her eyes now glowing with anticipation.

Her face was flushed and her breathing was shallow and heavy. She was radiant in her heightened state and I was in awe. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, looking at her.

She gazed deep into my eyes and whispered, "Look at what you have made your aunty do."

I was on the edge of cumming as she slid her panties down her hips and lean legs. I stared at her panties dumbfounded. They were soaked and the little white patch of cloth that came into contact with her pussy was translucent from her sweet juices. Danica lifted up her leg and placed her foot next to me on the couch.

"I want you to smell my pussy so you will never forget how naughty you have made your aunty."

At that precise moment I began to cum with such force that it shot against her inner thigh and ran down towards her knee. She gasped and used her moist panties to sop up my cum.

"It looks like you made a real mess of things," she chided. "Now you are going to clean it up."

Her panties were completely saturated. She again pushed me back into the couch and squeezed her panties until a drop of cum formed on the lowest point.

With a forceful voice she demanded, "Lick it up!"

Her eyes widened as the drop fell into my mouth. She then opened up her panties and told me to suck the cum out of that delicious patch of cloth she had seasoned for me. I quickly sucked them clean.

"You like that?" she asked. "You are making your aunty very wet right now. Now you are going to finish cleaning up this mess you made."

She put her sweet pussy to my face for me to pleasure. Her pussy lips were puffy and red. I could smell her sweat and see her clit just cresting her outer lips. She pushed my face into her pussy and I started licking up all of her salty and tangy pussy juice.

"That's a good boy, ohh, ohh, you are going to make your aunty cum if you keep that up. You had better not make your aunty cum, your job is to clean, not make me cum," her pitch frenzied. "You sick little fucker, you want to make your aunty cum don't you?" She said between her gasps.

She was on the edge of cummimg and her clit had grown sticking straight out almost a half of an inch.

Danica looked down at me and said, "You want to suck your auntie's little dick don't you."

"Yes...,"I whispered, in full ecstasy from her delicious pussy on my tongue.

I danced my tongue all the way down her pussy to her tight little asshole. My tongue probed her sweaty ass hole and made its way back up to her clit. She moaned, and gave little gasps.

"You dirty boy! How could you do this to me?"

I began to suck on her clit as she came. She grabbed my face and shoved it hard into her soft and inflamed pussy. I felt her hot pussy pulsate against my chin. Her climax continued as she closed her eyes in a state of rapture. Danica shivered and moaned softly. She pulled my head back. I could see her clit throbbing.

Tears began to well up in Danica's eyes. She then quickly gathered herself up and ran out of the room without another word. I sat there in shock wondering what my future would hold after today's departure...