The Past Catches Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

While on my knees I put my hand on the waist band of her panties and pulled them down. I stood up and noticed she had removed her bra. I dropped my briefs and we went to the bed. We started our hugging and kissing and I worked my way down her body. She had beautiful tits and I had to take the time to suck on each one.

She lay there with her hands above her head and gave me free rein to her body. We didn't talk but she was moaning most of the time as I kissed and licked her beautiful body. I wanted to take time and eat her pussy but I wanted her so bad. I did kiss and lick her clit and could smell her sex.

I apologized to her and told her I had to have her. I had put a condom on her nightstand and grabbed it and put it on. She smiled at me and spread her legs as I took my very hard cock and rubbed it twice over her pussy lips and pushed it into her very wet pussy. It was so hot that I had to hold back from coming. We didn't last but a few minutes and she had her eyes closed and was biting her lip as I felt her reach an orgasm.

I pushed in hard and her pussy squeezed my cock and I came as hard as I have ever come. Squirt after squirt entered the condom as we both pushed hard against each other. We were both breathing hard and I leaned down and kiss her. My cock softened and I pulled out of her and lay next to her.

I spoke first, "I'm sorry I came so quickly but I wanted you so bad. I promise to do my best to last longer next time."

She smiled at me and told me how good it felt and was happy there would be a next time. She walked to her bathroom and I heard the shower and afterwards she came out wrapped in a towel. During this time I had taken off the condom and wrapped it in a tissue and put in in her waste basket. She asked me if I wanted another glass of wine and I said I did and she went in her living room to get it.

I took the opportunity to go to her bathroom and relieve myself and clean up a little also disposing of the condom. When I came back into the room she was sitting on the bed with our glasses of wine. I went to slip on my briefs and she told me it wasn't necessary and smiled. I sat next to her and we drank our wine.

She told me she went on very few dates and had never had a real boyfriend. Ever since college she never really trusted most men. She figured all they ever seemed to want was the sex and she wanted more than that. I was surprised when she said there were a few nice men she went out with but because of her distrust of men she really never gave their relationships a chance.

"Why me? I have kind of a bad past which I'm sure you know about," I asked.

"Because you didn't push me. Sally has told me a lot about you and I adore you mother and sister. They treat me like family and I feel very comfortable around them. Besides I think you're a hunk," she said and laughed out loud.

It was getting late and Beth asked me if I wanted to spend the night. I look over at her and kissed her. I don't know what made me say it but it just came out. "I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you."

I know it kind of surprised both of us but she smiled at me and took our wine glasses and set them on the end table and turned off the light. "Let's start with taking it a day at a time," she said.

This time I climbed between her legs as she spread them wide and I began to eat, suck and kiss her beautiful pussy to let her know how much I cared for her. I didn't stop till she climaxed and came all over my face. I moved up and kissed her with her juices on my face. I rolled over on my back and she mounted me and we fucked till we both came.

I love that position because I could see her facial expressions as well as having my hands free to play with her tits.

****

We began dating regularly after that night. We became a couple and got together at least twice a week to make love. Yes, it was love. There was nothing we wouldn't do for each other in the bedroom.

At work we acted professional but like good friends. My family and Sally knew how much we cared for each other. I would get a little jealous when men would kind of hit on her but she always handled it professionally.

About six months had gone by and I wanted to see more of Beth. I decided to ask her out to dinner and ask her to marry me. She was dressed in a tight blue dress that was well above her knees. She knew it was one of my favorites on her, sexy but almost slutty.

We went to a swank restaurant and had a couple of drinks in the lounge waiting for our table. I saw a guy sitting at the bar that kept staring at us. I guess I should say staring at Beth and I have to admit I didn't care for it. I didn't say anything to Beth because I didn't want to ruin the evening.

I was happy when they called us to our table just to get away from this jerk. We had just finished dinner and I pulled out the ring and asked Beth to marry me. With tears in her eyes she said yes, as I slipped the ring on her finger.

I have to admit it was one of the happiest moments of my life. A woman I really loved had said yes to marrying me. Then, in the next few minutes everything went crazy. This jerk that was staring at us from the bar came up to our table and said, "Damn, it really is you Beth. I would recognize those legs anywhere."

Beth looked at this jerk and said, "Oh my God! Brad, please just get out of here and leave us alone." She looked scared to death. It was like a deer caught in the headlights

"Beth, do you know this guy?" I asked.

"Hell yes she knows me. Your slut girlfriend tried to get me expelled my final year of college. She ruined my chances of getting a good job," said this guy Brad.

"Please, just leave Brad!" Beth was starting to cry.

I was upset and told the guy, "Get the hell out of here before I fuck you up!"

"Maybe you should know that your whore girlfriend gave me and my buddies syphilis and then left our college."

I got up and cold-cocked the asshole on the left side of his face and he staggered back a few steps. Beth screamed out, "Please stop!" as she got up from the table.

Brad tried to swing at me but I blocked his arm and hit him hard in the stomach as he fell to the floor. I was pissed and kicked him at least a couple of times. The next thing I knew was security pulled me off the asshole and said that they called the police.

Within minutes the police arrived and questioned me. Brad was carried out in an ambulance and taken to the hospital. The police told me I was under arrest for assault. I got really pissed and said that all I was doing was protecting my fiancée.

They told me I could tell it to a judge. Witnesses said I hit the man first and then kicked him a number of times when he went down. They said he was belligerent but never even threw a punch and didn't have a weapon of any kind, not even a beer bottle.

I had to pay my bill and asked where my date was. The waiter said she went to the ladies room and then left in a taxi. I looked down at the table and the engagement ring I had just put on her finger was setting there. I paid my bill and picked up the engagement ring and left with the police officers wondering how such a wonderful night turned so horrible in the blink of an eye.

I called my dad from the police station and he came down and posted my bond. I told him exactly what happened and he said it must be some kind of mistake, Beth wasn't that type of woman. Dad loved her like a daughter. She never denied anything that this Brad fellow said. Did she lead some kind of second life? I didn't know what to think.

****

On Sunday I tried to call her over and over but she wasn't answering. I went by her apartment and she wasn't there. I wondered where the hell she went. On Monday I had to open the branch office of the bank but I did call Sally and asked if Beth showed up. She said Beth went in to see my father and gave him a resignation letter and that she was too ashamed to talk to me.

I told her I had a meeting but would be down to the main branch within the hour and to not let Beth leave. I did make it to the office but both Beth and Sally were gone. Dad told me that my mom and Sally took Beth someplace to talk with her. I asked dad if he was going to accept her resignation and he said, "No way, she's family. I don't know what happened in her life but if anyone can help her it's your mother and Sally."

Later in the day my dad called me and said the women weren't back yet but we had other problems. This Brad Murray was suing me for assault. Dad said he sent his lawyer to see this Brad guy and he looked pretty bad. The left side of his face was a bruised mess and he had a cracked rib. Dad did say he was going to check into Brad's background and see what he could find out.

Chapter 2, Beth Speaks

I wanted to just disappear after what happened at the restaurant. I love Jerrod with all of my being and he was the only man I have ever trusted and loved. When he asked me to marry him I was the happiest woman alive and then minutes later that asshole Brad showed up. I've never lied to Jerrod but there is some things in my past that I never told him.

I thought the best thing I could do is resign my position and head back home to Akron but Sally called Amy (Jerrod's mother) and the two of them took me out to a beach house to talk. I didn't know what to tell them. Amy told me to just tell them the truth. We sat down with a glass of wine and I told them my story.

I told them I was ashamed of my past and have never told anyone, not even my own parents. Amy told me I needed to get it out. I had held it in way to long and it wasn't good to do it. She told me that neither she or Sally would judge me, they were there to help me.

I began by telling them that I was a teenage geek. I was extremely smart and also quite overweight. I would go as far to say that I was fat or at least chubby. I had braces and wore glasses. I never went to a prom or was ever on a date. I didn't really have any male friends. Sure, there were classmates but no one I could be close to.

I was accepted at a college in Ohio with a full ride scholarship. I was happy and so were my parents. The only problem is I would be living on my own. The first year I would live in a dorm with another classmate. Her name was Sandy but we didn't have a lot in common. She wanted to become a nurse and I was in business. We didn't even have classes together.

Again I felt somewhat alone. I actually went home most weekends where I at least had my parents and I knew the people in the neighborhood. I talked to one of my instructors and she said maybe I should take exercise classes. It would get me more involved and seeing I was worried about my weight it might help me lose weight.

That's what I did. I started out going twice a week and eventually went four times a week. It was an all women class and I met some new friends. I was slowly losing weight and felt good about myself. When I went home my parents told me I looked good. I was still chubby but I knew I lost quite a few pounds.

I went to the dentist and had my braces removed. I was feeling pretty good about myself. I attended my first party ever; I had read about in the school newspaper. I was sitting there when a guy asked me to dance. I told him I didn't dance and he said all I had to do was move my feet.

His name was Lance and he was a bit on the chubby side and probably not the best looking, but he was the first guy ever to pay attention to me and ask me to dance. I stayed with him for the rest of the party. There were a group of us sitting together and they passed around some weed. I told Lance that I never tried it and he told me not to be a party pooper.

I wanted to fit in. I was tired of always being alone. Even though I was overweight I had feeling and wanted to be loved. I did take a couple of hits and got buzzed right away. Lance reached over and touched my boobs and I wasn't sure what to do. I told him I didn't want to be touched in public and he convinced me to go to his room. I was pretty much out of it and went with him.

When we got to his room he kissed me. I was scared that I wasn't doing it right but he told me I was doing fine. He undid my blouse and began playing with my breasts. I knew this was wrong but I always wanted someone to want me and Lance did.

We were on his bed and he began sucking on my breasts. He slid his hand down and unbuttoned my jeans and pulling down the zipper. I had on my pink panties and he slid his hand down under my panties and onto my mound. It felt wrong yet so good, I was being wanted by a man and I let him have his way.

He slipped off my jeans as well as my panties and got between my legs. I told him I was a virgin and wasn't on the pill. He said, no problem and slipped on a condom. He rubbed his cock up and down my vagina and I know that I was totally wet. He pushed his cock in me and I felt a sting but after that it felt good. I was having sex for the first time.

We probably only lasted a few minutes but I did come. I had my first sexual orgasm. I can't say it was all I hoped it would be but at least I had an orgasm.

I ended up seeing Lance at least once a week. We didn't have any classes together and all we did was have sex. When I went home I went to the doctor and got on the pill. The last thing I needed was to get pregnant. I never told my mom about getting the pill or that I was having sex.

****

One evening Lance had some more weed and he convinced me to try it. He said the sex we had after smoking weed was the best. I knew I shouldn't but did it any way. I got high and Lance got me naked. He was sucking on my breasts and then began to fuck me. I didn't tell him I was on the pill so he still used condoms.

As we were fucking, the door opened and his roommate Dan came in. I told him we should cover up but he said Dan has seen naked women before. I was half out of it and he kept fucking me and Dan came over and started kissing my fat tits. I jut let it happen and the next thing I know, Dan had his cock out and rubbing it against my face. I had never sucked a cock before, not even Lance's.

Dan turned my head and I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into my mouth. He said it felt good and I felt proud that I must be doing it right. About that time Lance came in the condom and pulled out. I felt empty since I hadn't come yet. Dan pulled out of my mouth and got between my legs and began fucking me.

It wasn't long before I came hard, feeling his cum shooting in me. Lance told him that he wasn't wearing a condom and Dan said he didn't believe in them. I then told Lance that I had been on the pill for a couple of months now. He was a bit pissed at me for not telling him and making him use a condom.

Lance and I got together a couple of more times but it wasn't the same. I had thought about it and I couldn't believe my so called boyfriend let another man have me.

It was around spring break when I heard that a lot of the guys and even a few girls were going to Virginia Beach. I wanted to fit in and asked my parents if I could go and they told me I was much too young and nothing good could come out of it. Of course I was mad at them but didn't tell them I had already slept with two guys.

When Lance and his friends got back from spring break he told me I missed a hell of a good time. They found a nude beach and everyone got high and had a regular orgy. I told him I might have had sex with him but I would never take part in such a thing.

I pretty much broke it off with Lance after that. Besides I had lost quite a bit of weight and was feeling better about myself. A friend of Lance's asked me out; his name was Brad. He was a senior and I actually felt special that he would ask me, a freshman out.

He said there was a big frat party and it was the last one of the season. It was the first time I was ever invited to one. He told me it was a semi dress up affair and to wear a skirt and blouse. I was so happy that I was invited that I never thought about if it was true.

I dressed up in a new skirt and blouse that I had bought for the occasion. Brad picked me up and took me to his frat house. There were a few guys standing around and I saw a couple of girls but they weren't dress up. They just had on jeans.

"When does the party start?" I asked.

"We always start a little late. It will be a while," said Brad as he handed me a drink. I didn't really drink and wasn't even old enough but I took the drink from Brad and sipped it. Someone turned on some music so I had to wonder if this really was a party. One of the other girls gave me what they called a jello shot. It was some kind of alcohol put in jello. I took one and she told me to swallow it all at once.

I did and it wasn't too bad and she told me to take another. I had two more before Brad came back with another drink and sat next to me on the couch. It wasn't long when I began feeling woozy. I don't know if I was drunk or if they put something in either my shots or the drink.

I told Brad in slurred words that I wasn't felling good and maybe I should go home. He helped me up and took me to his bedroom and lay me on the bed. It was then he began undoing my blouse. I was too out of it to fight him off. He removed my blouse and bra and then undid my skirt.

I lay there naked and he took off his pants and briefs and got between my legs and pushed his cock in me. I looked up and saw Lance, Dan and a couple of other guys. I knew then that I was going to be gang banged. I lay there as Brad laughed and said, "So, you never would take part in an orgy, little girl. I got news for you; you're in one now. If you try telling anyone about this it will our word against yours. Who do you think they're going to believe?" He laughed as he fucked me hard. I didn't feel pain but I didn't feel pleasure either, just sort of numb.

He came hard in me. I felt his cum hitting my insides. He got off of me and told Lance it was his turn. Lance took no time at all to mount me and without a condom. He told the other guys that I was his first and they all kind of snickered. After Lance it was Dan and then a couple of other guys I knew as Archie and Roy.

I eventually was totally out of it. I fell asleep somewhere along the line. When I woke up hours later everyone was asleep. Brad was on the bed and others on the floor or went back to their own rooms. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I couldn't believe the amount of cum that came out of me. I sat there a good fifteen minutes crying and using toilet paper to get as much out of me as possible. I wanted a shower but wanted to get out of this frat house.

I found my clothes and quietly got dressed and headed for my dorme. It was the middle of the night and I had to walk about a mile. The campus police stopped me and asked where I was going and coming from.

I actually told them somewhat of the truth that I was at a frat party and fell asleep and was heading to my dorm. They told me I shouldn't be out alone so late at night and told me to get in their vehicle and they drove me to my dorm. I thanked them and they waited for me to enter my dorm.

I quickly went to the showers and stayed in it for half an hour. I know I couldn't wash away what happened to me but the shower felt so good. I went back to my room and slept till almost noon. When I woke up I wished it was all a dream but it wasn't.

For the next two weeks I pretty much kept to myself. Whenever I saw any of the guys from the frat house they snickered at me and I went the other way. All I wanted to do was make it through the season. I wasn't sure what I would do next year.

I woke up one morning with a horrible rash on my pubic area. I knew I had to go to the school nurse. She looked at me and said I had syphilis. I was almost in shock. She told me she needed to know all the sexual partners I had sex with in the last couple of months. The last thing they needed was an outbreak of syphilis on the campus.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers