The Past Is Prologue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

"Cum shot!" JJ shouted. I'd forgotten he was there. The script called for me to disengage in this situation and, though that was the last thing I wanted to do at the moment, I dropped my hips and George's prick continued to spew sperm. His glans was at my navel, yet he splashed ribbon after ribbon up as far as my forehead, lacing my belly, tits, neck and face with thick, yellow semen. My hands went immediately to his cock and – contortionist that I can be – I placed its head inside my open mouth to coax the last few gouts from his drooling dick. Though I was still very excited and still breathing heavily, I laved him sensuously, cleaning the last drops with my tongue and swallowing the tangy substance, looking upward at him, as would any daughter seeking her Daddy's approval. As I became aware of my surroundings, I looked to my left and saw that the driver's side door was open and the cameraman had captured his last close-up. "Cut!" was JJ's punctuation to what I considered a fabulous, unexpectedly hot, scene.

It was the end of the week. JJ and I could review the rushes and make editing notes over the weekend, as well as spend some time with our daughter, Andi. Erica would be available to help us, too, and I looked forward to getting her advice. The previous day's shoot had gone well, but I was still depressed at JJ's growing fascination with our nanny, Luala, when Erica dropped by the house the next day.

Please vote...early and often! In the next chapter, Ginny visits her incestuous past again with Dr. Erica's help...this time through hypnosis.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers