The Pastor’s Halloween Confusion

Story Info
Or..."Oh shit, you aren't my wife!"
6.9k words
4.49
171k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,661 Followers

2011 all rights reserved sethp

(This is a work of fiction. Thanks to PennLady, who is the worlds greatest editor. She is one of the most amazing women I've ever known. Thanks to all my fans. This is for you, of course. Be excellent to each other and party on!)


"Really?" Nancy Madison squealed in disgust. "You let him...he came...you really let him cum into your mouth and then you ate it? That's disgusting!"

"It is not," Rosemary Hendrix answered with a sigh. "Lots of women do it. It's what you do when you're in a grown up relationship. We're both eighteen for Christ's sake. You don't eat cum anyway, you swallow it"

Nancy jumped back as if she expected Rosemary to be struck by lightening that instant. It was bad enough that they were talking about their sexual antics, but they were doing it in the church's meeting hall, and using the Lord's name in vain, on top of it. They had both volunteered to help clean up the kitchen and decorate for this weekends costume event. They weren't allowed to call it Halloween, in the church.

"Would you shut your mouth and quit using the Lord's name in vain!" Nancy hissed.

"Sorry! You know I don't believe in any of that crap. I only go here because it makes my mom happy, and don't pretend that you are a perfect angel," Rosemary snapped at her friend. "What about you and Vince Crawford the other night? You told me yourself that he had his hands all over your boobs."

"It just makes me uncomfortable, okay?" Nancy said defensively.

"I said I was sorry. I guess you don't want me to tell you anything more about my new boy friend?"

"I do. Just don't be so graphic and watch your language in here. You know I'm not judging you."

Rosemary smiled at Nancy as they carried out the metal tub full of apples. "I'm just saying that it was fun and he really enjoyed it. I liked the taste of it and the feeling of making him so happy. I'm going to do it again this weekend for him."

"And he's the starting college quarterback? Johnny Utah? He was on ESPN last week." Nancy was incredulous.

"Yes that's him," Rosemary said, and then added in a hushed whisper. "We went all the way too. I think he really does love me."

"But you just met him." Nancy handed her some thumbtacks. "I just don't want you to get hurt again."

Rosemary had made some bad choices since she had come into town, and always seemed to end up in trouble. Her father died when she was ten and her mother had struggled with alcoholism and addiction for a few years afterward. Rosemary's mother seemed to have her life together, and joining the North View Methodist church had played a large part in it.

Rosemary, however, still struggled with life, getting kicked out of school and arrested a few times. Nancy was one of her few friends.

"I'll always be here for you," Nancy rubbed Rosemary's arm. "Even if I am a boring killjoy."

They both laughed.

"I don't think you're a killjoy, but don't worry about me, "Rosemary said as they got ready to leave. "I'm actually driving down to see him tonight. What are you wearing Saturday for the party?"

"I'm coming as a queen. I've got the crown and dress all picked out. I know it sounds boring, but it's pretty cute actually. What about you?"

"I'm coming as a mummy."

"Oh yeah...that's really...um sexy." Nancy nearly doubled over in laughter.

"Laugh it up, Queenie." Rosemary elbowed her friend in the ribs. "Actually, I saw it at the new costume shop down town. It's a female mummy with a place where your hair comes out the back and it's form fitting."

"Oh God, you're going to get kicked out of church for sure if you wear something form fitting again." Nancy shook her head. "You haven't forgotten the Pastor's wife telling you off last month, have you?"

Rosemary was exceedingly well-endowed and had been talked to by more than a few of the women in the church about dressing appropriately. The only woman in the entire congregation who even came close to Rosemary's bust size was the Pastor's wife, Michelle. She seemed to always be giving Rosemary a hard time about the way she dressed and acted.

"Screw her," Rosemary snapped. "I don't care what she thinks about me. I don't even see what the Pastor sees in here anyway. Sure she's got boobs, but she's a total bitch. That's why I can't stand most Christians. They say one thing and then act a completely different way. Didn't Jesus say not to judge people?"

"She's not that bad," Nancy replied. "I think you two just got off on the wrong foot. I wonder what Pastor Stanley is coming as?"

"Maybe a Chippendale's dancer?" Rosemary answered, giving them both a case of the giggles. Rosemary and Nancy had talked more than once about how handsome they thought their Pastor was.

"Yeah right," Nancy said, gaining her composure. "I just don't think a form fitting costume would be good for you to wear."

"I'll have my mask on. Nobody will know it's me." Rosemary shrugged and fished the keys to the meeting hall out of her purse.

"Everyone will know it's you, if it's form fitting...or they'll think it's Pastor Stanley's wife." Nancy laughed.

The two girls locked up and headed out.

That same night at the Pastor's house, there was another discussion about costumes.

"Well do you like it?"

"Um...I'm speechless...It's..."

"Do you think it's inappropriate? I can make adjustments..."

Pastor Stanley Smith admired his wife's costume. He didn't think a mummy costume, in itself, was a problem. Huge portions of the bible were devoted to ancient Egypt. Mummies were a part of the history of Egypt and the Bible. It was the costume itself.

"Well...It's just a little...tight maybe?" He knew it probably wouldn't look so sexual on a woman who wasn't as curvy as his wife.

"I can wear that one bra that really minimizes and I can adjust the top so it isn't as tight," she offered.

"I think that would be just fine, "Stanley reassured her. "God help me though, I probably won't be able to keep my hands off of you after the party."

"I'm counting on that, tiger." She peeled the suit off of her body. "I don't think God would have a problem with that at all."

Free of the suit, Michelle's giant boobs jiggled as she walked over to her husband. "I'm sure proud of you honey. I'm proud of everything you do for the community and what you've made of this church. You're a great man."

"Thank y...you." Seeing his wife, naked like this, always turned him to mush. She had huge breasts that only sagged a little bit despite her age. She had long, thick, black hair with just a hint of grey. He unsnapped his pants and let them drop to the floor around his ankles.

"You're so beautiful, "he told her as he started to harden. "I..."

"Shh...don't say anything, just make love to me." She pulled him down on top of her. She was already wet and his large cock slid in easily. "Oh...yes...you're so big Stan...uh..."

Stanley knew that he had no use for pride, but he couldn't help feeling proud of the size of his cock. His wife took every opportunity to tell him how large he was. Stanley had even looked up cock size on the internet and was surprised to find out that his ten inch long, extremely thick cock was something to be proud of.

He started fucking his wife furiously, pawing at her large boobs.

"Oh, God!" she screamed as her pussy contracted around his giant cock. Her whole body shook as she came. Stanley came at the same time, pumping his cum deep into his wife's pussy.

They lay on the carpet together for quite a while.

"I love you, Stanley Smith."

"Thank you. I love you more than you can imagine," he answered. "I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life." He thanked God for putting such a well-endowed woman into his life.

At the next town over, a young girl wasn't so thankful to God for her life.

"Fuck you, God! Fuck you and fuck that little prick, Johnny Utah!"

Rosemary sat in her car crying and cursing God. She had driven down to the state college to pay a surprise visit to her new boyfriend. She knew where he kept a spare key to his off-campus apartment. She could hear squeaking coming from the bedroom. She knew what it was but still couldn't help herself from walking in.

Johnny Utah was deep between the legs of a pretty, slim blonde. The bed squeaked in time with his powerful thrusts and the little thing that he was drilling, had her legs sticking straight up into the air, moaning as she got nailed by the star quarterback. Rosemary left without a sound. She ran down the stairs and into her car. She knew he would never call her again. They never did.

"Why, God?" Why do you keep sending assholes into my life? Do you even exist or do you just hate me?"

After regaining her composure, Rosemary drove home. Maybe she needed an older man? Someone who had already sown his wild oats, as her mother said. She vowed to find someone more mature. That's exactly what she needed. Having a new plan, didn't make the pain go away. She was going to have to get drunk this weekend; very drunk.

Saturday arrived and Rosemary drove over to Nancy's house to get ready. She had already started drinking before she headed over there. She looked a lot older than she was and all she had to do was lean forward and flash the liquor store clerk some cleavage. The young man behind the counter didn't even think about carding her.

Rosemary pulled the bottle of vodka out of her bag as soon as she got into Nancy's bedroom.

"What is that?"

"Your parent's aren't even home. Who cares? Besides, I'm spending the night here anyway."

"Yes and we're walking to church, and no I don't want any." Nancy was a little frustrated with her friend. "Just don't get wasted and get us both kicked out of church, okay?"

"I won't. I just need something to take away the pain."

"I know." Nancy walked over and gave her friend a big hug. "I know. We'll find you someone great. You know, there will be some cute guys there tonight."

"No way." Rosemary shook her head as they both started changing into their costumes. "I'm through with that. I'm looking for someone much older, who's not going to hurt me. Besides, most of the guys in our church are dorks."

They both laughed at that. Nancy had to agree with here there.

Once they both finished dressing, they stood in front of Nancy's full-length mirror admiring their costumes. Nancy looked very regal in her queen costume with long flowing robes and silver crown. Rosemary's outfit was every bit as form-fitting as she had described. Her massive tits strained against the fabric of her costume top. Her black hair flowed out of the back of the mask.

"I think we both look amazing," Rosemary said, taking another swig of her vodka.

"I agree," Nancy said, "but you better take it easy on that bottle or you're not going to make it to the party.

"I'll be fine." Rosemary nodded, poring some of the vodka into a small metal flask and then stuffing that into one of the inner pockets of her costume. "Let's go."

Pastor Stanley Smith was having a blast at the costume party. It was bigger and better than he had anticipated. There must have been at least a hundred of his congregation and their families there. He was dressed as Moses, and he had to admit that he looked pretty good. His wife, Michelle, had paid top dollar for it online. He felt like he had stepped right out of the pages of the Old Testament in his flowing robes and with his mighty staff in hand.

"Hey tiger." Michelle stepped up close to him. "This is a great party, and I told you I wouldn't look too inappropriate. Do I?"

Stanley noticed a slight straining in her voice as she spoke to him. She looked amazing, although a little bit inappropriate. He wasn't about to tell her that though. "You were right as always honey. You look great. Is your back bothering you again?"

"Yes...I don't know if I can last too much longer here. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, "he answered. "Go home, take a couple of those pain pills, and draw yourself a nice hot bath."

"I think I will. If I feel better I'll come back and help you clean up, okay?"

"Sure, but it's all right if you can't." He kissed her cheek.

Michelle wove through the crowd, toward the exit, and Stanley turned back to the party.

Rosemary and Nancy arrived late and spent most of the party out back with the rest of the young adults. Rosemary kept sneaking into the bathroom and within an hour, she had the small flask almost drained. She was feeling very good.

"Come on," Nancy said, grabbing her friends arm. "It's time to serve the pies. Remember? We signed up to help Pastor Smith in the kitchen. Can you function?"

"Yes, Jesus," Rosemary snapped, popping a couple of pieces of gum into her mouth. "I'm fine. Let's go."

Pastor Stanley was busy cutting and serving pies in the little community hall's kitchen. "Oh, thank you!" he exclaimed. "I was starting to get overrun here, and really need the help."

The two girls jumped right into action, cutting and serving pie, ice cream and punch to the hungry mob. Nancy was amazed that her friend could still function at such a high level with as much as she had drunk.

Pastor Smith walked past Rosemary and grabbed a handful of her ass, whispering, "I didn't think you'd be here, but I'm glad you are."

Rosemary nearly dropped her plate on the floor as she let out a little squeal. Nancy turned around but didn't notice anything out of order. The Pastor had already gone to the other side of the kitchen.

"What is the matter with you?" Nancy whispered. "Are you going to puke or something?"

Rosemary shook her head and then got back to work. She didn't know whether to be angry or turned on. The most handsome older man she knew, the Pastor of her church, had just grabbed her ass and told her he was glad she was here. What did it mean? She flushed red under her costume, glad that no one could see her face.

When they had finished serving the evening treat, the two girls went back downstairs. Rosemary didn't say a word of what happened to her friend. The party started winding down around nine-ish and Nancy and Rosemary started cleaning up. While Nancy was taking out the last bag of trash Pastor Smith walked up to Rosemary.

"I like that you're still in costume...it's a powerful turn on," he said, so close that Rosemary good smell his cologne. He smelled so manly. "Why don't we send Nancy home and we can finish up," he said winking at Rosemary.

Rosemary nodded despite herself. Did he really want her? What about his wife? The Pastor grabbed a couple of boxes and carried them downstairs to the storerooms as Nancy came back in.

"Hey, I just saw Rick and James outside. They want to go down and get some burgers. Are you up for it?"

"No," Rosemary said. "Why don't you go and I'll see you at your house later. I think I'm going to help Pastor Stanley finish up and then get some fresh air. Sober up. You know?'

"I think that would be great." Nancy gave her friend another big hug. "Why don't you tell him what happened and see if he can give you some advice?"

"Maybe I will."

"Okay, I'll see you back at my place in a couple of hours." Nancy ran out the front door.

Rosemary debated running after her friend, but couldn't make herself move. She could hear Pastor Stanley coming up the stairs. Rosemary's heart started beating faster.

He came into the community room. There was no one else in the building except the two of them. He was handsome, Rosemary thought, with his ruffled brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Maybe it was just the Moses costume. He looked like he could lead her to the Promised Land if she just asked him to.

"You're so beautiful," he said, standing there staring at her. "God blessed you with the body of an angel."

Did he really think so?

"You have the most amazing body, and that costume fits you like a second skin. I must say I didn't realize it was so tight. I hope you didn't offend anyone."

Rosemary blushed beneath her costume. She couldn't even speak. She wanted to tell him that she was sorry. She didn't want to offend anyone anymore.

Pastor Stanley walked closer and cupped Rosemary's giant breasts outside her costume. Rosemary gasped as he squeezed them firmly. "I've been wanting these all night. Follow me," he said, grabbing her hand and leading her into the sanctuary. "I promise not to get lost."

Stanley led Rosemary right up to the front of the church, and then unsnapped the top button on her costume top. She could barely breathe. This was so wrong. He was staring right into her eyes as he unsnapped another one, starting to reveal some cleavage.

"You seem so nervous," he almost whispered.

Rosemary just nodded her head as the Pastor unsnapped her third button.

"Nobody ever comes in here at night. You know that."

He unsnapped her fourth and then her fifth button. Her leopard print sports bra was exposed.

"I didn't know you had this," he said as he unsnapped her final button. Then he peeled off her costume top, leaning in to kiss her through the mask.

Rosemary kissed him back passionately pressing her massive chest against his and sucking on his tongue as hard as she could. She could feel his erection pressing against her. He was huge!

She stepped back from him, breaking their kiss and having a moment of clarity. This was the pastor of her church. He was married and nothing good was going to come from this. She shook her masked head as he took a step towards her.

He chuckled. "What's gotten into you?"

Just what did he mean by that? He knew her past. Did he think that she was just some slut that he could use when he wanted to?

"You get more beautiful every time I see you. I've wanted you since the first day I saw you and I just got done thanking God that you're in my life."

Did he really mean that? Rosemary was so confused.

"I'm going to make love to you right here and right now and then I'm going to take you home and make love to you again. How does that sound? Good?"

Rosemary thought that it sounded great. She started to relax again and nodded her head. Maybe he had kicked his wife out of the house. She really was a bitch. She was one of the women in the church who was always judging her; always telling her that she needed to change.

"Then I'm going to make you breakfast in bed in the morning and make love to you again," he said, taking a step closer to her. "I love you."

That did it. In her drunken state, that put her back under the spell. Rosemary vowed to show him that she was worthy of his love. Rosemary peeled off her sports bra and let her massive boobs spring free.

Stanley coughed. "It must be the light, but they look impossibly huge."

Rosemary knew it wasn't the light. Her titanic boobs really were impossibly huge. She mashed her naked boobs against her new man and kissed him through the mask again. He responded passionately, holding her tight in his strong arms. Rosemary broke their kiss and then she slid down his body onto her knees and unzipped his pants. She needed to see what kind of monster he had lurking in there. She pulled his pants down to his ankles and gasped at the massive bulge in his white boxers.

"I've been waiting for you all day, my love," Pastor Stanley said, softly stroking Rosemary's thick black hair, where it flowed out the back of the mask.

Rosemary flushed red beneath her mask. She needed to show him that she deserved his love and that she was much better than his wife.

Pastor Stanley's thick rod came into view as Rosemary slowly eased his boxers down. Inch by magnificent inch, it was revealed. "My, God," Rosemary whispered as the full length and thickness of his cock was revealed. It jumped out of his boxers and smacked Rosemary's chin. "Oh," she giggled.

He stepped out of his boxers and pants, leaving only his flowing robes. Pastor Stanley expected his wife to pull her costume pants down and lay back in front of the alter so he could make love to her. She didn't. She did something completely different.

sethp
sethp
3,661 Followers
12