The Pastor's Slut Daughter

Story Info
Teenage girl seduces youth pastor.
4.5k words
4.31
135.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Bethany sat by herself in the quiet darkness of the office, trying to decide exactly what she would say when the youth pastor, Brother Joe came in. She'd thought about it a long time and although she didn't exactly have all of her ducks in a row, she certainly knew what she thought she would do. Sweat was starting to bead up on her forehead as she sat there, planning her strategy.

Bethany, at 18 years old stood 5 feet 10 inches tall was with long, straight blonde hair that hung almost to her waist had a gangly, lanky look. Her face was somewhat round, much like a child’s and the fact that she was thinner than most girls her age made her stand out. Her father was the pastor of the biggest church in town. Most of the time it was great to have a father who was so well known, but like most ministers, he was hardly ever home, always seeming to have time for every family in the congregation except his own. Brother Joe, the youth pastor had hired on the staff when she began to reach puberty and over the years she had confided more than a few of her problems to him. He'd been a confidant as well as a friend over the years and she had managed to get the nerve to even tell things that she would never dream of telling anyone else. Now, she wished she hadn't but that was, as they say, water under the bridge!

She felt herself jump slightly when the beep, beep, beep, beep and whir of the electronic lock warned her that someone was coming. Oh how she hoped it was Brother Joe! On the other hand, something inside made her hope it wasn't him either. Goose bumps moved down her spine as she recognized his familiar footsteps coming down the hallway. It was Joe alright! She'd studied everything about him, from his short-cropped black hair, neatly trimmed black beard and every square inch of his 5 foot 11 inch frame. He had become the focus of her attention over the last few years. She'd become visually familiar with every square inch of his gorgeous body. Many nights she had lay in bed dreaming of the day when he would look at her as a woman instead of one of the youth. She dreamed of his broad, muscular shoulders, and imagined how his 40-inch chest would feel against her young fingers. Not only were his shoulders broad, they tapered down to a 30-inch waist. And his ass in those blue jeans! That ass that was just waiting to be freed from the confines of his heavy denim Wranglers! It wasn't only the way that his ass was packed in his dungarees that intrigued her. His jeans fit so tight that she could swear that she could see which direction his cock was lying!


Joe was whistling a tune, almost in time to the clack, clack, clack of his cowboy boots as they pounded the tile floor. Bethany took a deep breath and waited until the carpet in the waiting area of his office muffled the steps. Walking past her, Bethany could smell the heady fragrance of his manly odor as he walked past her in the reception room, not evening noticing her there in the darkness. Hormones that had only a few years ago been dormant were now causing her to become aware of every part of her body.

Pushing his office door open, he flipped on the light and pushed it almost shut, leaving it slightly less than half way open. Bethany could see him move past the door occasionally, taking care of his business as he went. Joe pushed the button on his answering machine and the voices that she had become familiar with started with their problems.

How boring, she thought to herself as she eavesdropped on what were supposed to be confidential conversations. Bethany stood up and walked closer to the door and pushed it open slightly. She could see him better now, and she almost drooled as she spied on the young man. Bethany felt a slight envy as she heard the voice of one of the young college girl's voices come over the speaker. It was that slutty little Verlyn. She was such a nasty little thing. At least that's what all the jocks in town were saying. If only he knew, he'd have her defrocked, or excommunicated or whatever it was that they did with town whores for disobeying the strict rules that were laid down for them.

Loosing her nerve, Bethany slowly turned and silently crept across the dimly lit office. She'd almost made it to the door when suddenly her world seemed to come out from under her and she stumbled and fell against the wall.

"What the....." she heard Brother Joe say as he rushed into the reception area and flipped on the light. Time seemed to stop for the girl as she looked up to the handsome young preacher. "Are you alright Beth?" he asked as he reached down and took hold of her arm.

"Uh, yeah," Bethany said, her face red from embarrassment. Beside her, a small trash can full of crumbled up papers was lying on it's side.

"Here, let me help you kid," Joe said as he scooped his hand under her lanky body and stood her on her feet. Her face became a little redder now, but not because she felt embarrassed about falling over the trash can. What bothered her was that she absolutely hated it when he called her "kid"!

Joe helped Bethany to a chair and then started to pick up the scattered paper. Bethany watched his butt in his tight blue jeans as he quickly finished the task at hand. "There we go," he said turning to face her. "What on earth are you doing here at this late hour Beth?"

"Um," she paused, "I was just going to chat but I think I probably should be going!" Bethany stood and once again began to leave. Joe chuckled and touched her shoulder. "It's ok Beth," he said. "If you need to talk, I have time for you."

Bethany felt a lump begin to form in her throat as she listened to his deep baritone voice. Everything about this young preacher was all man! "It's really nothing Brother Joe," she said. "It wasn't anything that couldn't wait."

"Come on Beth, I told you to just call me plain old Joe when we're alone. Now what's bothering you kid?"

"Ok Joe. I would like to talk about some things but I know that I am no longer a member of the youth," she said as she gave him her best little girl look.

"It's ok Beth," brother Joe said as he smiled at the young girl. "We've been friends a long time. You can stop by and see me any time you need to chat."

"If you're sure you have time Joe," she said, the nervousness welling up inside her once again.

"Of course I have time Beth. Come into my office." Bethany followed Joe through the door and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. "Why don't you take your coat off and relax a little Beth," he said as he moved behind his desk. Instead of sitting behind it like she thought he would, he moved his chair and sat beside his desk instead.

Bethany shook her head. "I'm a little chilly tonight. I think I'll just keep it on a while."

"Very well Beth." As was his custom, Joe began the regular conversation that he went through with everyone that he saw. He asked her how school was going and all the other things that most people talk about. He sensed that Bethany was beginning to relax a little and then he finally paused. "Now is there anything in particular you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked.

Bethany sat silently for a moment and then she forced a small tear to form in her eye. She'd practiced this for so long, she almost believed the lie she was about to tell the youth minister. "It's," she paused, "it's my dad," she said acting embarrassed.

"Your dad?" he asked. "What's up with your father?"

"I think he hates me Joe," she replied, working on the man's sympathies.

"Now how in the world could anybody hate you," he asked?

"We had a fight," she continued. "A BIG fight!"

"Wait a second Beth, he's out of town isn't he," Joe asked looking confused.

"Um, yeah," she said nervously. She'd almost forgotten that he wasn't in town. "The fight was a few days ago. It was an ugly fight too."

"Aaah. I see. And may I ask what the fight was about?"

Bethany closed her eyes and did her best to think of the one thing that her preacher father was nagging her about the most and then it hit her! "He," she began to sob, "he called me," she said pausing.

"He called you what?" Joe asked, a look of compassion coming over him.

"He called me a dirty little whore," she said softly.

"Oh my!" the young preacher said. "And what caused him to call you that Beth?" he asked.

"I did something really stupid and I am just too ashamed to admit it to you Brother Joe!" Bethany burst into sobs as she covered her face and pretended to cry. Joe moved forward a little and touched her knee. Bethany's heart picked up its pace as his hand rested on her leg. "There, there Beth. I'm sure we can work through this thing," he said as he consoled the young girl. "Now if it's too painful to talk about, then we can do it another time." Joe took on a look of a man much older than his 30 years. "However," he continued, "we DO need to get this out in the open."

"I know Joe," she said, stifling her fake sobs. "It was horrible Joe! It was just horrible!"

"So what did you do that was so horrible?" he asked.

"I was over at a friend's house the other day. There were lots of kids there, a lot of people I graduated with." Joe nodded as he focused on her story. "Well," she paused, "there was some alcohol there and some weed and someone offered me some. I didn't want to look like a goodie two shoes so I drank a little and smoked a little."

"Oh I see. And your dad found out?"

"Yes! And he went absolutely ballistic on me!"

"Hmmmm," the young man replied, moving his hand to his chin thinking of what he could do to help her. Bethany thought how mature he looked as he sat there listening to her concerns.

"But that wasn't what got him really mad!" she said.

"It wasn't?"

"Oh hell no!" she said, blushing at her choice of words.

"Well what was it that angered him so much?"

"Well, he was really pissed when he I didn't get home till the next morning. It was like a police interrogation with him asking me all kinds of questions. I tried to tell him that I'd just been to a party and all I had done was drank a little booze but as always, you just can't fool a man like him!"

Joe knew that this was true. A lot of people had tried to pull the wool over the pastor's eyes but very few of them succeeded. "So what happened next?"

"So, he's like, you know, asking me all these questions and then he sees the stain on my blouse."

"Stain?"

"Yeah." Bethany paused once again, trying to make her lie sound plausible. "There.......um......was a little smudge of lipstick on my white blouse about this high," she said pointing to an area just a few inches above her breasts. Joe began to become a little uncomfortable as he watched the young girl point to the area on her upper chest.

"And he got angry with you over that?" Joe asked, not even able to imagine the pastor getting that upset over a young girl's experimenting with booze and a little lipstick stain on a blouse.

"Oh hell yes!" Bethany looked down at her white tennis shoes. "The reason he got mad it because it wasn't my color!"

"Not your color?" he asked.

"No. It belonged to girl at the party!"

"Oh my," Joe said softly. "So how'd it get on your blouse?"

"That's exactly what he asked!" Bethany sat up upright in her chair and leaned forward a little. Joe's eyes were still riveted on her breasts. His mind seemed to get lost in the smallness of them.

"So what did you tell him Beth?" he asked, looking back into her deep blue eyes.

"I didn't tell him anything! I got mad and stood up and told him that I didn't have to answer any of his stupid fucking questions and started to walk away." Joe was drinking in every word that she made up her story as she went along. "So," she continued, "I stood up and started to walk away and he grabbed me and I turned around and hit him hard! I didn't mean to do it Joe. I really didn't mean to do it!" Bethany once again buried her head in her hands and this time she had really worked herself into tears as she told her story of deception.

"Oh no Beth! No wonder he got pissed, I mean upset. I wish that you had called me before it got to that point. You know that I'm always here for you young people."

"I know Joe. I wanted to call you but he wouldn't let me! He said that it's not right to wash the family's dirty laundry in public!"

Joe knew that this statement was a fact. The pastor although was a public figure, was also a devoutly private man. "Can you go on Beth?" he asked, pulling a tissue from the box that he kept on his desk and handing it to her.

"I think so Joe," she said drying her alligator tears.

"Ok. Then go on if you can."

"Well, he grabbed me again and I jerked away. Only this time his hand slipped and took hold of my thin white blouse that I was wearing. His hand had a better grip than I thought and when I moved quickly, the buttons popped off and the thin material just pulled right off of my body!" Bethany moved her head down in shame although what she was really wanting was to see how much affect this story was having on the youth pastor. She tried to hide her smile when she saw that Joe's cock was definitely hanging to the left.

"Oh for goodness sake Beth! What then?" he asked, not fully comprehending the fact that his cock was growing in his pants.

"And I tried to cover my breasts with my arms but I couldn't get them covered fast enough. Daddy saw the sparkle and he pulled my arms down to my side! I was totally humiliated as I stood before him with no shirt on and my breasts were naked and displayed before him. It was just the most embarrassing thing that I have ever been through!"

"I bet it was Beth!" Joe leaned back in his chair, trying to digest all this information. His education and training had never prepared him for what he'd just heard. "Did he rape you Beth?" Joe asked, wanting to really help this girl.

"Oh my god no!" Beth unzipped her jacket. "It wasn't anything like that. He's too fine a man to do anything like that. It's just that when he saw the sparkle he went from anger to hurt."

"Sparkle?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, the sparkle," Bethany said as she unzipped her jacket. Joe thought the conversation must have been over as he watched her stand up. Turning to walk toward the door, Bethany instead of walking out, pushed it shut. She turned away from Joe and pulled her coat open. Joe gasped as his eyes took in the sight before him. Bethany pulled her coat off and threw it on the floor. Underneath her coat she was naked from the waist up!

"Bethany!" he almost yelled. "Put your coat back on girl!" the fear or what was happening suddenly taking over his voice.

"But you asked what he got so upset about and I'm going to show you Joe!" she said firmly. Bethany covered her breasts with her left arm and turned around to face the youth pastor. Joe had his eyes closed now, trying not to look upon the girl’s nakedness. Bethany walked toward Joe and she could hear his ragged breathing. "Look Joe. Look at me!" she commanded. Joe shook his head no but Bethany was not to be dissuaded from her task.

"Bethany! Please! Don't do this!" he pleaded as she stood before him. Looking down, she saw smiled when she saw that his cock had become fully erect and she could see the outline against his Wranglers. Bethany took her right hand and Joe groaned as her hand pressed lightly against the bulge in his pants. "Oh god!" he yelled, his eyes popping open. Bethany was smiling at the effect she was having on this man of the cloth. Her left hand moved and her breasts came into view. Joe started to close his eyes again but Bethany moved her hand up and took hold of his black hair and pulled tightly.

"Look at me damnit!" she yelled. "You asked what got him so upset. Now look at it Joe!" Joe opened his eyes and Bethany pulled his head so he could see her breasts. Not only was he looking at the sweet little breasts of the preacher's daughter, he could see that through the large nipple in her left breast, she had a ring the size of a half-dollar through it.

"Oh god Beth!" he exclaimed. Beth laughed and gripped his cock tighter.

"Oh god yes Joe," she said, loosening the grip on his hair. She knew that he was hooked and was no longer able to control his male hormones. "Oh god yes Joe. I had my nipple pierced. It hurt Joe but it felt good too!"

"Beth, I am telling you right now that you need to stop!" Instead of stopping, Bethany's hand moved the zipper down on Joe's jeans. A loud groan could be heard come from him as she pushed her hands through the fly and into his underwear, running her hand through his pubic hair.

"But you don't really want me to stop do you Joe," she asked?

"But Beth...."

"Tell me you want me to stop and I will Joe. Just say it one more time and I'll walk out of here and we'll just forget that it ever happened."

"But Beth..." Joe said once again.

"Say it Joe," she said as her hand moved into his underwear and she took hold of his fully erect member. "Say it Joe and I'll leave!" she said as she began to stroke him. Joe didn't say a word as the young blonde Bethany moved her soft hand up and down the length of his rigid dick. "I didn't think so Joe," she said as she moved forward and planted a firm kiss on his lips. Joe groaned as Bethany moved her tongue into his mouth and moved her feather like fingers on is manhood.

The left hand once again moved to his hair and she pulled tightly. She released his lips and continued to stroke his cock. "Lick my nipple Joe," she commanded as she pulled away from him slightly, pulling his head eye level with her budding breast. "I want you to lick my nipple now Joe!" she commanded and pulled his head into her chest.

On target, Bethany pressed her A cup into his mouth. "Oh Joe! What a waste. What a waste of a good cock. Lick my tit Joe. Suck on my nipple!" she offered this young preacher her forbidden piece of fruit. Bethany felt her nipple being pulled into his mouth. The hair on his face tickled the skin on her chest and she giggled and gasped as he pulled her large nipple into her mouth. "Oh god yes Brother Joe! Lick little Beth's tit!" she groaned.

Beth's hand moved now released his cock and her fingernails raked across the sensitive skin as gently cupped his balls in her soft hands. Joe let Bethany's nipple pop from his mouth and he moaned with pleasure. "Bethany. You," he panted, "better stop that!"

Instead of stopping, her hand went back to his hard cock. She tugged his head to her chest once again. Joe's hand moved between her legs and she squealed as he pressed her jean clad pussy in his hand. "I've waited for this moment for so long Joe!" Lost in his lust by now, he moved his hand and unsnapped her jeans with his strong fingers. Bethany trembled as his digits moved across her tender stomach and he pushed the zipper down on her jeans.

The aggressor now, Joe moved his hands to the sides of her hips and putting his hands in the sides of her jeans, pushed them down. Bethany jerked in surprise as pastor Joe pressed his teeth into her tender nipple! "Ouch!" she squealed, more in surprise than pain. Pleasure once again overtook her he gently but firmly suckled her tender nipple. Taking her tender cheeks into his hands, he squeezed them tightly until he felt her tense from the pressure of his fingers. Knowing that it was more than likely the girl's first contact with a man, he lessened the pressure until he felt her relax. Letting her nipple fall from between his lips, he trailed kisses up the milky white skin of Bethany's breast. Up her chest, to her neck and then finally to her ear. She trembled in ecstasy as she felt the lips of her heart's desire taste her flesh. "Are you sure you want to continue?" he whispered into her ear.

Bethany put her hands in pastor Joe's hair, pulled his head back and looked into his eyes. "As sure as I have been about anything in my life Joe!"

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12