The Pastor's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A chance encounter?
2.3k words
4.21
55.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
judken
judken
8 Followers

Chapter 2: Brazil

Kevin arrived in Rio in the afternoon a day before he had to meet with his Brazilian business partners so he could take in some of the sights. His hotel was right on Copacabana beach, so he figured he'd start by taking a walk on the beach.

As he strolled down the beach he was amazed by all the hot women wearing thongs showing off their tanned tight asses and how many were even topless. Some were lying on their stomachs showing with only the hint of string wedged between their ass cheeks. Others were on their backs showing off their perfectly formed and tanned bare breasts and the smallest triangle of fabric covering their cleanly waxed kitties.

It wasn't hard to separate the locals from the foreigners. Like Kevin, they were pale and generally well covered compared to the well-tanned barely covered Brazilians.

One foreigner sunbather caught Kevin's eye. She appeared to be in her 40's and was lying on her back wearing a rather conservative two-piece bathing suit. She obviously had full breasts as they were spilling out of the sides of the bra top. Her wide-brimmed hat was over her face so Kevin took his time as he approached her and slowed down for a better look. The first thing he noticed was that she didn't have a bikini wax as her pubic hair was sticking out of her bottoms. As he walked in front her, her legs were slightly separated and her bikini bottoms were just a bit too big allowing him an almost full view of her bush. In fact, he was sure he could make out the pink of her pussy lips through the dark hair.

Kevin's eyes scanned this foreigner's body and he noticed a series of moles that looked so familiar that they stopped him in his tracks. Could it be? Was this the pastor's wife he had chatted with online? The one who he had met for coffee and ended up making love to in his RV in the restaurant parking lot?

Kevin turned and walked up beside her and said her name, Julie. She immediately sat up and moved her hat from her face to her head and sure enough it was Julie. Kevin sat down beside her and asked what in the world she was doing in Brazil. Apparently she and her pastor husband had been missionaries in Brazil years earlier and her husband had been invited back to speak at a conference.

They sat on the beach for a long time recalling their first encounter at the restaurant and the fun in the RV that followed. It was obvious that both were getting excited by the conversation and Julie's hard nipples were clearly visible through her top and Kevin hardening cock was bulging under his baggy swimsuit. Unfortunately, Julie had to leave and meet her husband, but she would be free that evening as the good pastor addressed the conference. They agreed to meet at Meli Melo, a hot dance club where Julie promised Kevin she would teach him to Samba.

Kevin arrived at the beachfront club Meli Melo around 8 o'clock that evening. The club was hopping; Latin music was being played by a live band and the dance floor was filled with beautiful women dancing up and down with each other with an occasional man in the middle.

He scanned the room for Julie, spotting her standing alone near the bar. She looked incredible wearing a flirty black and white Cabana dress with a handkerchief hem and a spaghetti strap top that buttoned in the front with a plunging neckline that only barely held her beautiful untethered breasts in place. As Kevin walked toward Julie she smiled broadly and did a little dance spin that lifted her dress, revealing her fabulous legs that definitely went all the way up.

They embraced each other and Kevin's hands immediately were enjoying the touch of her soft skin her backless dress provided. He also made a point to hold her close so he could feel those beautiful breasts pressed up against his chest.

Julie asked if he was ready for his first Samba lesson and the walked out onto the dance floor hand in hand. Julie explained to Kevin that they would face each other with his right hand on her waist and left hand holding hers. His first step would be right foot forward, followed by his left joining his right foot. His left foot would then move back followed by his right. While she did that, Julie would be mirroring his moves.

They began to move to the music. Kevin was a bit clumsy at first, but soon was getting into the rhythm of the dance. As he became more proficient, Julie started adding a little more to her movements. It wasn't long before she was no longer standing directly opposite Kevin but a little to one side. As she stared into Kevin's eyes, Julie's legs were now stepping between Kevin's and she started pulling him in closer so he could feel her pelvis grinding on his leg with each step. It was clear Kevin was enjoying the naughty steps of the pastor's wife as he made sure his leg stepped fully into her pelvis so she could feel the swelling in his groin.

It wasn't long before they were only listening to their own music as they moved back and forth on each others legs. Things were really heating up in there; beads of perspiration formed on their foreheads and they knew they need to get some air and privacy. They stepped outside the club and began to walk down the beach to the waters edge.

Kevin asked if she wanted to sit for a minute, so he took off his jacket and laid it on the sand for her to sit on. She sat down and leaned back on her hands with one leg out and the other with her knee bent, alluringly shaking her head to adjust her curly dark hair. As Kevin sat down beside Julie he was imagining he was Burt Lancaster and she Deborah Kerr in From Here to Eternity lying on the beach. With that, he leaned in and gave her the deep, passionate kiss they both were yearning for.

Julie reclined back onto the sand as they kissed. Kevin's hand was now on her outer thigh moving up to her hip, enjoying the smooth, soft feel of her skin. His hand moved around to her ass where he discovered she was wearing a thong. His strong hand gripped her ass, pulling her over on top of him as he rolled back. As they continued to kiss, Julie straddled Kevin rubbing her moist pussy against his now hard cock as he held her ass with both his hands now. Their kisses were voracious, almost devouring each other as their simmering passion was quickly coming to a boil.

Kevin's hands moved up Julie's back under her dress, pulling it along with his hands. Julie's hand was on Kevin's pants feeling his hard cock through his pants and then unbuckling his belt. Kevin pulled Julies dress off over her head revealing her enormous breasts swaying over his face. He quickly picked up his head so he could fill his mouth with her breast. She then teasingly swayed them across his face letting his tongue flick her rock hard nipples with each pass.

Julie then moved back so she could finish opening his pants and pulled them off. Kevin graciously had forgotten to wear any underwear so he hard cock sprung up as she did so. With his pants off, Julie moved her hands back up his legs until they reached his balls and cock. She grabbed hold of his hard throbbing cock and slowly and gently began to stroke it. She bent over and began to caress just the tip of his swollen member, swirling her tongue around the rim causing his cock to reach maximum volume.

As she continued to stroke him, she allowed her caresses to become little sucks. Then with each down stroke she let his cock fill more of her mouth. Kevin's moans of pleasure grew louder with each stroke until his moans changed to oooooo's. Julie was now fully filling her mouth with his manhood; up and down, much to the delight of Kevin whose fingers were running through her hair as she pleasured him.

But Kevin didn't want to cum and have things end so he pulled Julie up and rolled her on her back. He began to caress her neck giving her little bites as he did, all while his hands were holding her sumptuous breasts. His kisses soon moved lower until he again filled his mouth with her breasts.

Holding a breast in each hand, he pulled them close together so he could play with nipples, quickly alternating between each. His tongue flicked each nipple in rapid succession as he shook his head back and forth. Then he began to give each breast long sucks; each one beginning deep, pulling back until only the tip of her nipple was held firmly between his lips. Then each suck ended with her hard nipples held between his teeth with a light gnashing that caused Julie to arch her back in delight.

Kevin kissed her breasts adios and let his kisses begin their journey down her stomach. His hands preceded his kisses southward until they hook onto the strings of her thong and began to pull it off. As his kisses approached her full bush Julies stomach twitched with delight. Kevin allowed his closed mouth and nose to enjoy the feel of her hairy bush as his face brushed by while slipping her thong off.

Having sat back to remove Julie's thong, Kevin's hands were now sliding up her soft, smooth legs, gently pushing them apart. As he moved forward he slipped his hands under her legs while his lips and tongue caressed her inner thighs. He let his tongue lick almost all the way to her now moist pussy, stopping just short of touching it. He did this on both legs several times getting just a bit closer each time until Julie grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her wet pussy.

Kevin immediately began to savor Julie's sweet juices. As his tongue slowly licked the outer edges of her pussy lips, Kevin's arms wrapped around her legs with his strong shoulders pushing her legs further apart revealing her already swollen clit. Kevin let his tongue lightly encircle on her full clit causing Julie to rotate her hips as she began to moan. He flicked her clit with his tongue as he stretched his hand up along her sides until they reached her breasts. As he continued to play with her clit he reached his hands a little further on her breasts and began rolling her hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Julie was now grinding her hips in perfect rhythm of Kevin's tongue messaging her clit and sliding in and out of her succulent pussy. His hands left her breasts and grabbed hold of the back of her knees and pushed them apart and up toward her breast to give him full access to her pussy as his tongue was now going in and out. With each tongue thrust his mouth pressed on her clit driving her crazy as Julie had reached down and was holding Kevin's head and grabbing his hair.

Kevin's cock was so hard that he knew he needed to put it inside of Julie. So with one last long suck of Julie's clit, he got up and rolled Julie on her side lifting one leg up and straddling the other as he slid his hard, throbbing cock into her dripping pussy and began to slowly fuck her. Julie's pussy felt so incredible that Kevin couldn't help voicing several ahs and ohs as he undulated in and out of her. In that position he was getting maximum penetration, for which Julie was very grateful. Kevin was now ramming his stiff cock hard and deep putting pressure towards Julie's asshole which in turn meant the tip of his dick was finding her g-spot with every plunge.

Kevin was pushing each thrust as hard as could in that position, but could sense that Julie wanted it harder, so he rolled her over on her hands and knees and began fucking her doggy-style. He knew he could pound her hard in that position and that's just what he did. He held onto her hips and pounded his thrusts deep into her luscious pussy each one slapping skin on skin that sounded like someone giving them applause for their performance. Each thrust was harder than the last. Julie's breasts were hanging down; swaying and jerking with each plunge of his pulsating cock. Her moans were getting louder and louder as Kevin grunted with each pounding thrust.

Kevin's urge to cum was mounting and Julie was now saying, 'yes, yes, yes' with each inward thrust. Kevin is biting his lip as his groaning became louder still. They both know ecstasy is just moments away. Kevin could feel her pussy tightening around his hard cock as he continued to thrust. His thrusts are coming harder and faster. The slapping of his hips against her ass is getting louder. Kevin could no longer hold back his urge and exploded inside Julie with one long thrust. He held his cock deep inside Julie and could feel the quiver of her pussy as she too came. He pulled back slowly almost all the way and then reenters as his cumming continued with a few last squirts. As their climax passed, Kevin fell down beside Julie on his back. Julie rolled toward Kevin and gave him a sweet kiss as they enjoyed the afterglow of their love making.

How did they find each other in a city and foreign country thousands of miles from their homes? Was it simple coincidence? Was it fate? Would it be the last time they would enjoy the bliss they have shared in Brazil? Only the author knows for sure!

judken
judken
8 Followers