The Pastor's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
The pastor punishes his wife's female lover.
3.6k words
4.5
60.1k
38

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila and I had been secret lovers for several months, stealing glances at church and Bible study until we could be alone in her house a few times a week. No one suspected that the pastor's wife was getting off with a woman from the congregation. We knew what we were doing was wrong, but our relationship made us each feel whole, so we justified our affair as a way to for her to be happy in her marriage. And it made it more tolerable for me to be living at home with my parents again in my conservative hometown.

We were both caught up in the bliss of our newfound relationship that nothing seemed like it could go wrong. Until Mike came home unexpectedly one day and everything changed.

We didn't hear him come in the front door and he caught us completely off guard. I was naked and cuffed to the headboard, my legs spread wide open with Sheila's fingers buried in my pussy, her mouth on my clit. I was moaning in pleasure, feeling the warmth of her mouth on my most sensitive parts, when we were startled by a loud yell.

"Sheila! What the hell is this?" Mike roared.

My eyes flew open and I looked towards the doorway where Mike stood staring at us, his face contorted in rage. Sheila sat up quickly on her knees, but didn't look at Mike. She stared down at the covers of the bed and looked terrified. Her lips and chin glistened with my juices.

Mike looked at us for a moment, collecting his thoughts, then said quietly "Sheila, get the belt."

I saw Sheila's lip tremble and remembered her telling me about the time he hit her after catching her masturbating. I could only imagine how much worse this punishment would be. I didn't want to see her get hurt and I didn't want her to associate our time together with the pain that was to come. I watched her slide off the bed and disappear into the walk-in closet.

I looked back at Mike who was looking at me spread out on the bed. I must have had a look of panic on my face and my chest was heaving from my near climax and now my fear for Sheila. I couldn't get up due to the cuffs holding me to the bed. I looked down at my body and realized my legs were still wide open, my aroused, swollen labia clearly visible. I quickly brought my legs together in embarrassment. When I looked at Mike again, I noticed something else in his face beneath the rage. His mouth was set in a sinister grin. It was then that I noticed the bulge in his pants and realized he was aroused.

Sheila returned with a brown leather belt. It was wider than was fashionable and looked faded and worn. "Mike, please," I began to plead on Sheila's behalf, but he cut me off.

"You will call me Reverend! I am a man of God and you would do well to remember that before you commit obscenities in my house."

"Yes, Reverend. I'm sorry, Reverend. But please don't punish Sheila. It's my fault. I tempted her. Punish me instead."

Mike considered this for a moment. He looked at Sheila and asked "Is what Miss Ingram says true? Was this her doing?"

Sheila looked down at the ground and didn't answer. "Sheila," I said quietly. She looked at me. "Let me take the punishment. You don't deserve it." The look in my eyes told her that I wanted this. And she knew enough to realize then that I wasn't just doing this to protect her. She realized that I really wanted to be punished by her dominant husband.

"Yes, it was her idea, Reverend. She tempted me," Sheila said quietly to Mike.

He had a grim, determined look on his face, but I could he was just as aroused as ever. Sheila handed him the belt. He looked at me on the bed and instructed Sheila to unhook my right hand and attach it to the same bed post as my left. Once my hands were shackled to the same post, he told me to turn over. I complied, trying not to seem too eager. I could almost feel the leather slapping against my skin and my pussy started to throb in anticipation.

"Put the pillows under her," Mike commanded. Sheila took two bed pillows and placed them under my pelvis to position me for punishment. I was stretched out diagonally across the bed, my ass propped up in the air.

"You have defiled my wife, Miss Ingram and I will not stand for that. But worse, you have committed an abomination before God. You must be punished appropriately."

He rolled his sleeves up. "Now tell me what you are," he commanded.

"I'm a sinner, Reverend."

"You are worse than a common sinner. You are an adulterer and a whore! You are a harlot!"

"I am. I am a harlot," I repeated.

"I am going to punish you for your own good. Satan is working through you and needs to be driven out."

"Yes, Reverend. Drive the devil out. I want to be saved." I said these words, wishing he would get to the punishment already. I didn't believe any of it. I wasn't worried about eternal damnation. I knew deceiving Sheila's husband was unethical, but I didn't really think our actions were such an atrocity.

"There is hope yet for your wretched soul."

The first lash with the belt took my breath away. This wasn't like the whippings I had had in the past. He brought the belt down hard and it cut into my thighs and ass cheeks. It stung like nothing I'd ever felt. I cried out in pain. Before I could process how different this experience was from my expectation, he brought the belt down on me again, and again, each smack as painful as the last. My skin was burning. I felt tears stinging my eyes. I tried to fight them back so Sheila wouldn't see. I buried my face in the bed covers to muffle my cries and to hide my tears.

The Reverend grunted with exertion as he lashed me with his belt. Sheila stood silently at the end of the bed, watching us, transfixed. She had been the subject of his beatings, but she had never observed a punishment before.

After 10 lashes, the Reverend stopped. The back of my thighs and ass felt like they were on fire. "Turn over," he told me. I was scared. I didn't want to feel the sting of the belt on my more sensitive skin. I hesitated. "Sheila, help your shameless whore turn over."

Sheila moved to the bed. She lightly ran her hands over my burning flesh to provide some relief. Her cool fingers felt glorious after the sting of the leather strap of the belt. She moved the pillows beneath me and coaxed me to turn onto my back. When I turned over, she looked into my eyes and saw the tears I had been hiding. She looked alarmed, but I shook my head slightly at her and gave her a quick smile to let her know I was OK. I didn't want her to come to my defense and risk the Reverend's wrath. Despite the pain and fear, I was exhilarated and didn't want my punishment to stop.

Sheila climbed back off the bed and resumed her position of watching.

When I looked at the Reverend, I realized he had swapped the belt out for a leather cat o' nine tails, one that Sheila had used on me on many occasions. He gazed down at my naked body. My nipples were erect and I felt his gaze linger on them. I kept my legs together, hoping to protect my delicate skin from the whip's sting. After a moment, he began to whip me with the cat. Unlike the beating he gave me on my ass and thighs, he alternated lighter and harder strikes. He alternately struck my thighs, stomach and breasts. The feel of the leather strips on my nipples was arousing and I found myself squirming on the bed.

He sensed my arousal and seemed to grow angry. "Open your legs," he demanded. I reluctantly complied, feeling helpless as my sex was fully exposed. Sheila had never struck me there. When he struck my crotch with the cat, I felt my breath catch. A hard sting hit my vulva, then my clitoris. I instinctively closed my legs to protect myself. "Open your legs, you whore!" he yelled as he struck my breasts hard. I opened my legs wider than I had before. He continued his assault, bringing the leather strips down between my legs. The delicate skin of my inner thighs stung. Another blow landed against my exposed labia. Although it hurt, I could feel myself growing wet.

As he continued to whip me, my arousal grew. I started to moan and couldn't help wiggling my hips, wishing for more contact against my engorged sex. Suddenly, the Reverend stopped. He examined the ends of the cat and must have found they were damp. He looked down at my pussy.

"Are you enjoying this, Miss Ingram?" he sounded incredulous. I didn't answer. I dared not admit the truth, but I didn't want to be caught in a lie.

"You are more depraved than I realized. The devil has a strong hold on you." It occurred to me then that Sheila had never become aroused by her husband's punishment and this was an unexpected reaction on my part. While I am sure he had been aroused by whipping her, and now me, he didn't expect me to become aroused from the whipping.

"Let's find out what a whore you really are," he said, as he began to undress. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it onto a chair beside the bed. I saw that he had a nice chest covered in curly brown and grey hairs. He kicked off his shoes. Then he unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them. I saw his cock straining against the cotton of his black briefs. He removed them and his cock sprung straight out, about average length and curving slightly to the left. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was much wider than the shaft. I stared at it, contemplating what it would feel like sliding inside me. But surely he wasn't going to have sex with me. He was the pastor of my church. He had just condemned me for adultery.

Sheila stared at him, but said nothing. But I noticed her nipples were hard and imagined the wetness I would find between her folds if I could only touch her there. She seemed to be breathing more heavily. She had come to enjoy dominating me and was enjoying watching me be dominated by her husband

The Reverend climbed into the bed and roughly flipped me over. My arms were twisted where they were cuffed to the bed. He shoved the pillows back under my pelvis to raise my ass up. I tried to raise myself up into more of a kneeling position, but he put a hand on my head and pushed it down into the bed. Kneeling behind me, he brought his hand down onto my ass with a loud smack. I flinched. He spanked me again.

"You like being punished, don't you, you wicked creature?"

"No, Reverend!" I cried.

"Liar!" He reached a hand between my legs and I felt his fingers roughly slide against my wet lips.He pulled his hand away and grabbed my face with his hand that was now coated in my juices. "If you don't like it, explain why you are dripping wet."

"I can't, Reverend."

"It's because you are a lascivious whore. You have let the devil control you and he has turned you into a deviant woman devoid of all morality. You has debased my chaste and virtuous wife with your degenerate ways." And he smacked my ass again.

"Yes, Reverend." His degrading words only served to increase my desire.

"I'm going to show you and my wife what happens to filthy whores." And with that, he placed the head of his penis against my engorged vulva and roughly pushed into me with one thrust. He met no resistance as my pussy was gushing wet by this point. I felt him slide into me, his cock banging up against my cervix before I realized what was happening. His weight pushed me into the bed.

When he entered me, I heard Sheila stifle a sound of surprise. She hadn't expected this. She had never seen her husband fuck another woman. I wondered what she was feeling. I managed to lift my head enough to turn to face her before he reached out a hand to shove the side of my head down firmly against the mattress. I looked up at her from my position on the bed, feeling her husband pulling back and then pushing himself fully into me again and again, each brutal thrust pressing me into the bed. Sheila's mouth was open in an O, her eyes wide. As I watched her, she reached a hand down to her mound and began to trace circles around her clit. She was enjoying this!

The thought of Sheila getting pleasure from seeing her husband ravage me aroused me to no end. I brought my attention back to the Reverend. His strokes were hard and swift and he grunted as he pounded into me. I hadn't been taken so roughly in years and the feeling was incredible. The large head of his cock stretched me open and I enjoyed feeling it slide along the length of my vagina. After loosening me up, he began to pull all the way out, and then violently penetrate me to the hilt. Each time I felt him hit my cervix, I cried out. Each thrust pressed my clit against the pillows beneath me. I felt a climax building.

Finally, he grabbed my hips and fucked me faster. I couldn't hold back. I felt my body start to spasm and I screamed as my orgasm washed over me. As the walls of my pussy contracted around him, I felt him groan and then hold himself deep inside me as he came. I felt his warm seed filling me up. The thought of his cum deep inside me, my pastor's sperm, excited me and extended my orgasm. As my screams turned to whimpers, my body began to relax. I felt satisfied in a way I hadn't in so long. I relished the feel of his softening cock inside me, the walls of my pussy sore from the rough fucking. I could still feel the sting of leather on my body. All these sensations together were intoxicating. But even more intoxicating was looking up at Sheila whose fingers were buried in her wet folds and I could see her stifling the sound of her own orgasm so as not to draw the Reverend's attention.

As he backed out of me, I saw Sheila quickly remove her hand from her sex and hide her wet fingers behind her back. He rolled onto his back and told Sheila "Come clean me off. Lick your whore's cunt juice off my cock."

Sheila bent over the side of the bed and complied. She took his semi-hard penis in the hand that hadn't just been buried in her snatch and placed her mouth over the end of it. I craned my neck to watch as she licked the head of his cock, then closed her mouth over him and sucked up and down his shaft to clean my juices off. When he was mostly soft and she had cleaned him off pretty well, he told her "Now clean up Miss Ingram."

Sheila looked surprised. Was her husband really telling her to lick my pussy after the humiliating words he had used to describe our affair? She hesitated, not sure what to do. "Now, Sheila! I want to see how depraved you two are."

She moved to the side of the bed my feet were facing. Untwisting my arms, I turned over onto my back. She gently pushed me knees apart as she crawled into bed between my legs. I watched her as she looked down at my pussy lips and I wondered if she could see the milky ejaculate leaking out of me. I saw the raw desire in her eyes as she glanced at me before lowering her face to my red lips. They were sore from the vicious assault and her soft tongue was soothing. I rested my head back on the bed and focused on the feeling of her mouth on me.

She started off slow, licking along my slit gently, trying to gauge how sensitive I was after her husband's punishment. I could hear her slurping and knew his cum was definitely leaking out from the deep recesses where he had shot it inside me. The sound of her sucking his seed out of my womb drove me wild. My desire was growing again, despite having been sated so recently. I started to forget myself and tried to grind against her face. With my eyes closed, I was unaware of the Reverend watching us.

My arousal was overpowering and Sheila couldn't help herself. She ate me with abandon, running her tongue over my entire vulva, sucking relentlessly on my clitoris before returning her tongue to my hot tunnel. I started to moan louder and louder. I was going to climax again. I needed to climax again. Sheila knew just how to stroke me with her tongue to push me over the edge and within minutes, I was screaming out "Oh Sheila! Oh, God! Yes!" Her own muffled moans let me know she was enjoying my pleasure nearly as much as I was.

The Reverend watched the entire spectacle from the bed beside us. He didn't say a word. After my climax, Sheila finished licking me clean and sat up. She looked into my eyes before looking at the Reverend. "Is that good, Reverend?"

"My God, Sheila. You are as debased as she is. She has been an ungodly influence on you."

The Reverend quietly got out of bed and put his clothes back on. Now that he had cum and had watched his wife suck his sperm from my hot pussy, he was more subdued. The anger was gone from his face. As he dressed, facing away from us, he told Sheila "Uncuff her and both of you get dressed. Then meet me in my study." Once fully dressed, he left the room without looking back at us.

Sheila uncuffed me and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed briefly. There was too much to say, but neither of us wanted to keep the Reverend waiting. We dressed quietly, stealing glances at each other, wondering what the other was thinking.

We went down to the Reverend's study. He was sitting at his desk with a glass of bourbon, looking contemplative.

"I'm deeply troubled by what I found here today," he started. "Do your parents know about your relationship with my wife?" he asked looking at me.

"No, Reverend. They have no idea! Please don't tell them." I knew they would kick me out. And if people in town found out about me and Sheila, I'd lose my accounting clients.

"A good Christian woman does not scream out in pleasure when a man who is not her husband has his way with her. Nor does she engage in lascivious acts with other women. You are a grave sinner, Miss Ingram, and I am concerned about your immortal soul. As a man of God, it is my duty to bring you to righteousness in the eyes of our Lord."

"Yes, Reverend." I said, wondering what he had in mind.

"You will continue to attend Bible study at the church with Mrs. Ward. And you will refer to her always as Mrs. Ward from now on, not Sheila. But instead of going out after Bible study together, you will come back here with Mrs. Ward for additional instruction. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Reverend", I replied.

"Sheila", he said, looking at his wife. She looked up at him. "You are not to be alone in our house with Miss Ingram again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Reverend."

My heart sank at the thought of never being alone with Sheila. I longed to touch her, to bring her the pleasure she had been denied for so long, and which I was able to give her so easily with my gentle touches.

"Miss Ingram, you will come here every Thursday night for atonement sessions with Mrs. Ward and I until I feel that you have been rehabilitated. As long as you attend these sessions, I will not reveal to your parents what a wanton harlot their daughter is. Nor will the congregation find out. I'm sure it would not be good for your business if the town found out how morally corrupt you really are."

"Thank you, Reverend. Your discretion is greatly appreciated. But how will you know when I am rehabilitated?" I asked.

"A good Christian woman does not enjoy being whipped. And an unmarried woman does not enjoy being fucked by men. She does not orgasm from the touch of a woman. We will have to continue these sessions until these things no longer bring you pleasure."

My heart lept. He was going to continue my punishment. I was going to have to fuck both of them until I no longer enjoyed it. I was a grave sinner. I knew I would need a lot of work. And I couldn't wait until our next session.