The Pastor's Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Perhaps breeding will tame her.
3.2k words
4.38
124.4k
52

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sheila washed me and massaged lotion into my skin, then dressed me in a short, sleeveless white gown, I sat in bed waiting for what was to happen next. I was too keyed up to read the books I had brought with me. I could practically still feel Sheila's mouth on my pussy where she'd licked me not long before. I was still wet, thinking about her and the Reverend, eager for whatever plans he had for me to commence. My body ached to be touched, to be penetrated.

I heard voices coming from the living room. At first I thought it was the Reverend and Sheila, but I realized I heard multiple male voices speaking in low tones. I stood close to the bedroom door and strained to hear, wondering who else was in the cabin. Within a few moments, Sheila came into the room. I was pacing the floor near the door. She was carrying leather handcuffs attached to short chains. And she had something else - a blindfold. In all of our sessions, I had never been blindfolded and wondered if this meant there was something secret I wasn't supposed to see.

She attached the handcuffs to the top corner joints of the canopy bed frame, then she led me to the foot of the bed. She pulled the white gown over my head, leaving me naked, and then having me face the bed, she stretched each of my arms up and secured my wrists to the leather cuffs attached to the bed frame so that my arms were spread wide apart above my head. I didn't have much room to move. They had never restrained me standing up before and it was a strange sensation. Once I was cuffed, she secured the blindfold over my eyes. It was snug so that it would not slip down.

It felt odd to be plunged into darkness, unable to see, while feeling completely exposed and vulnerable. But that feeling turned from odd to terrified when I heard voices and footsteps outside the door. The Reverend was not coming in alone. Who else was going to see me like this?

I heard a group of people come into the bedroom. "This is the case I was telling you about," I heard the Reverend say.

"Miss Ingram, I'm afraid I've been unsuccessful in reforming you. You are just as wicked as the day I found you in bed with my wife. I've brought in some colleagues to help me. These are godly men from other congregations who want to help deliver you from you evil ways. You don't need to know their names. If someone addresses you, you just call them Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Reverend," I responded, my voice wavering. I hadn't agreed to this, but I didn't see how to get out of this situation now. I pulled against my cuffs thinking I might be able to get loose, but they were secured tightly around my wrists.

"Don't struggle, Miss Ingram. You won't get free." Then addressing Sheila, he said, "Sheila, a demonstration please."

I heard Sheila moving nearby and then I felt the sting of leather on my skin. She was whipping me with the cat o' nine tails. I felt the leather biting at my back, then my ass and thighs. She struck me over and over. And despite my discomfort about having others watch, I felt my body responding as always. In fact, the thought of other men watching her whip me was turning me on. I really am depraved, I started to think.

"Doesn't that hurt her?" I heard a voice ask.

"It does, but she likes it. She's getting aroused as I speak," the Reverend responded. "See for yourself."

Sheila stopped the assault and I sensed someone behind me. Then I felt strange fingers reach under me and rub my slit. I felt them slide smoothly against me and knew I was wet to his touch.

"My god, Mike, you're right! She's dripping wet," the man said.

"I'm sure her nipples are hard, too. Nothing we've tried has dampened her enthusiasm. She practically begs to be punished. She has a sex drive like an animal. I'm not sure she can be tamed."

I felt my face flush at his words. I had a healthy sex drive. There was nothing wrong with me.

"Sheila and I have been thinking there may one way we can suppress her animalistic desires. Motherhood."

What was he talking about? Motherhood?

The Reverend continued. "We think insemination is the only thing that will subdue her. And as some of you know, I'm not able to father a child. That's why I've brought you all here today. Sheila has been tracking Miss Ingram's cycles and this is her most fertile time of the month. We think insemination by another man of the cloth is the best option."

My mind was racing. What was going on? Did Sheila really betray me this way? Had they been planning this since the Reverend had me stop taking birth control?

"No!" I yelled. "You can't do this!" I really started to struggle against my restraints. I had to get out of here. They couldn't breed me like an animal.

The Reverend smacked the leather belt against my ass unexpectedly. I screamed in pain. "Quiet, you whore!" he yelled back at me.

"Reverend, you can't do this. Please! I don't want to get pregnant. I can't have a baby!" I pleaded with him.

"Well, now, Miss Ingram. This is the first I've seen you actually seem contrite. I think this must be the right tactic."

The Reverend continued, speaking to the other men in the room. "To maintain your anonymity, we have Miss Ingram blindfolded. And by having each of you inseminate her, the paternity of the child will remain known only to our heavenly Father. No legal obligation will result from your work here today."

My mind was racing. The Reverend was going to have me gang raped by a group of ministers. He was going to have me impregnated against my will, not only with a stranger's baby, but no one would even know who the baby's father was. This was insanity. He couldn't do this to me.

"Help me move her onto the bed," he said to someone. I felt him and another man grab my arms and unhook me from the bed frame. I struggled to get away, but they held me fast. They maneuvered me onto the bed and attached the cuffs to the bedposts with me face up. I kicked and fought them. But once my arms were restrained against the bed, they each grabbed a leg and attached cuffs to my ankles that were attached to the foot of the bod. I was now spreadeagled on the bed, blindfolded and exposed to an unknown number of preachers. I could hear them murmuring as the Reverend and another man secured me. Where was Sheila? Why wasn't she helping me?

Then Sheila was at my side. She caressed my face and soothed me. "It's OK Kristen. It's going to be OK. No one is going to hurt you."

"Sheila. I mean, Mrs. Ward, please. Please don't let them do this. I don't want to get pregnant." I was frantic now. But she just kept shushing me and telling me it would be OK.

The men were talking amongst themselves. It sounded like they were discussing who would go first. I couldn't make sense of what they were saying. The blood was pounding in my ears and I started to feel detached from what was happening. This was such a surreal experience. When I agreed to let the Reverend and his wife punish me, I never thought it was go this far. But as wrong as this was, the feeling of being under their control was still thrilling.

I heard the rustle of clothes and realized someone was getting undressed. Then someone climbed into bed and I felt a man on top of me. I felt hands run over my skin, caressing my thighs, my stomach, my breasts. I strained against my restraints. "Don't do this, please," I begged, fruitlessly trying to maintain my sense of dignity.

Without answering, he slid his fingers down between my legs, finding the wetness there from the whipping. Dipping a finger into me, he coated it in my juices and spread it around my vulva before running his thumb firmly over my clitoris. Whatever thoughts I'd had a moment ago, vanished in animalistic desire. I moaned in response and thrust my pelvis up, trying to grind myself onto his thumb. Damn it, I was so horny!

"You're a wild one, aren't you Miss Ingram?" the man said. Then he pinched my nipples and I felt his penis bump against me. He was hard. I struggled, wanting to get away from him. "I asked you a question, whore," he said roughly. I thought it was a rhetorical question. "You're a wild one, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I responded meekly, realizing the futility of my situation and giving into the baseness of my desires.

He rubbed the head of his cock over my vulva. His cock head felt so smooth against my freshly shaved lips. He moaned quietly as he slid into me. I gasped. This was really happening. A man I didn't know, that I couldn't see was fucking me. And my body was responding to him with a roomful of people watching. The Reverend was right about me. I was a wanton whore.

The man on top of me began pumping in and out of my wet pussy. There was nothing I could do. He bent down and took my nipple in his mouth. I thought about the fact that his sole purpose was to inseminate me. And as I thought about his cum inside me, I started to moan in pleasure. I was scared of getting pregnant, but I loved the feel of a man cumming inside me. I realized I could go out and get the morning after pill when I got back home. I had 72 hours. It would be close, but I could get Plan B in time. Suddenly, I felt less panicked. I would be OK. And then I thought about the other men who were going to cum inside me and the thought drove me wild.

This man must not have been laid in awhile because within just a couple of minutes, I felt him stop thrusting and cry out as he shot his load into me. Although it felt good, I hadn't climaxed and I was frustrated and unsated. After staying deep inside me until he was finished, he pulled out and climbed out of the bed.

Almost immediately, another man was between my legs. Without a word, he thrust into me roughly to the hilt. He was larger than the first man and he stretched me wide. I was so aroused from already having cum inside me, that within a few thrusts, my orgasm washed over me. I cried out as the man continued to fuck me. He fucked me harder and harder until his climax overtook him and he came deep in my cunt. I began to come again.

Each preacher took a turn, and for all I could tell, some fucked me more than once. I lost count after the fourth man mounted me. I could feel cum leaking out of me, onto the sheets. The deliciously wet feeling of so much ejaculate drove me wild. Eventually, I was satiated, but they kept coming.

Finally, there was no more. The room grew quiet as the Reverend and other men left the room and locked the door. I was spent and couldn't have moved even if I hadn't been cuffed to the bed. My body felt raw and used and I could feel cum pooling around my ass. Sheila uncuffed my feet and bent my knees against my chest and held them there to try to keep more seed from spilling out of my pussy. She wasn't going to be eating any of it out of me tonight.

She reached a hand down and fingered my pussy. "That was so hot watching all of them fuck you," she said. "You have so much cum leaking out of you. I hate to see it go to waste. Did you know orgasms help suck semen up into your womb? Your cervix contracts and draws the sperm in."

As she told me this, she coated her hand in ejaculate pooled on the sheets between my legs, then she slid two fingers into me. I was so slick from all the cum already inside me and her fingers slid in easily. I felt her fingertips probing my cervix. I'd read that the cervix opens up near ovulation. I wondered if she could tell if it was open. She seemed to be massaging my cervix. I imagined she was trying to push more sperm into my uterus.

She massaged the opening of my vagina with her fingers before inserting two more fingers into me. I started to become very aroused at the thought of her fisting me. It had been so long since I had enjoyed the sensation of her hand buried inside me. She twisted and turned her hand inside my vagina, moving her fingers around, seeming to enjoy the feel of so much cum inside me. The delicious feeling of her fingers inside me with the cum of who knows how many men was making me crazy. I moaned and wiggled, trying to get more of her hand inside me.

She laughed at me. "You really are horny, aren't you? You must be ovulating." And then tucking her thumb between her fingers, she slid her hand the rest of the way into me. I cried out in pleasure, feeling her wrist-deep in my pussy. It didn't take long for her to bring me to climax. I thought about all the sperm from so many different men, getting drawn into my womb as my cervix spasmed in orgasm. It was such a decadent and forbidden feeling. I didn't want to get pregnant, but at the moment I couldn't do anything about it except enjoy the sensations. I would worry about emergency contraception when the weekend was over.

I must have fallen asleep at one point. When I woke, I was no longer cuffed to the bed. Sheila was in bed with me, her head on my chest. I drifted off to sleep again, happy to have Sheila with me.

I awoke alone in the bed the next morning. The sun was streaming through the window. The smell of sex still hung heavy in the room. I felt like I could use a shower and the sheets were crusted with dried semen.

I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I fingered my pussy as I washed myself, recalling the night before and wondering how many men had inseminated me. I should have been appalled. I'd never been with more than one man in the same day, let alone the same hour. And I'd certainly never slept with a stranger. But they weren't really strangers. The Reverend knew them. No one had hurt me, just like Sheila promised.

Why didn't I feel more betrayed? Sheila and the Reverend had been planning this for who knows how long. She knew the Reverend planned to breed me when she'd so lovingly bathed me and ate my pussy. It was a false sense of comfort, belying what lay ahead. But I wasn't angry. I was intrigued by the part she had played in my gang bang. Had she been turned on at the thought of me being fucked by multiple men? Or by the idea of my insemination? Was getting me pregnant possibly even her idea rather than the Reverend's?

After I showered, I came out to discovered someone had made up the bed with fresh sheets and a breakfast tray was set on the bed. I was starving. I sat down naked and devoured the bacon, eggs and toast, washing it down with coffee and orange juice. Once my appetite was sated, I looked around and found the white gown on the top of the dresser. I slipped it over my head, having nothing else to wear. I tried the doorknob, but it was still locked.

I returned to the bed and opened my book. When I was a few chapters in, Sheila came into the room.

"We have some visitors coming soon. I wanted to see how you were doing," she said, sitting on the bed next to me and brushing a strand of hair back from my face.

When I looked into her eyes, I saw her gazing intently at me, trying to gauge my state of mind after the events from the night before.

"I'm doing OK," I said. I was still processing exactly how I was feeling about what had happened. Although it seemed wrong, I had still enjoyed it. At least most of it. It had gone on a little too long

She leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. "You look beautiful this morning," she whispered, her head resting against mine.

"So do you, Mrs. Ward," I replied.

"We have more punishment in store for you today," she told me. "The Reverend has high hopes you'll be a new woman by the time we go home."

"I look forward to it, Mrs. Ward," I answered.

Saturday and Sunday were filled with more of the same as Friday night. More preachers came to the cabin and fucked me while the Reverend and Mrs. Ward watched. Some of them wanted to whip me, and the Reverend let them. I was whipped with the cat o' nine tails and the belt, both while cuffed standing at the foot of the bed and while cuffed lying in the bed. Just when the pain became too intense, the Reverend had them stop and then I was fucked multiple times. After each session, Sheila fisted me, making sure I came in case I hadn't come enough while being inseminated. She didn't want to take any chances of me not getting pregnant.

In between sessions, Sheila took care of me, helping me clean myself up, putting fresh sheets on the bed, making sure I had enough to eat. She was gentle and loving with me in a way she hadn't been since my punishment with the Reverend had started. I relished those times alone with her, all the attention she gave me. It was a treat after the Reverend had forbidden us from being alone together when he found out about our secret affair.

I found my fertile body was betraying me. Although the Reverend claimed he was trying to reform me, these breeding sessions were having the opposite effect. I began to look forward to each gang bang. I grew wet when I heard voices in the living room, anticipating all the cocks that would penetrate me and cum inside me. I began to worry that I would never be satiated by a single man again. I tried to hide my depravity, pretending each time that I was resisting, but each time I could barely wait to be mounted, like the animal I was.