The Path Pt. 02

Story Info
Outdoor fun with a new friend.
2.4k words
4.55
1.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on the grass for what seemed like hours, simply taking in the sun and chatting. Aimless chat mixed with asking each other about our sexual likes and dislikes and what brought us to being here and now. I explained to Bertie that I had always had a liking for being naked and for nude adventures from driving nude to walking nude and that I loved being nude outdoors. Bertie told me that she had been in a long term relationship that had turned toxic and she had ended it five years ago. Bertie said that initially she had felt lonely and had simply spent time on her own, focusing on herself. Bernie was quite candid telling me that she had often spent time outdoors looking for places where she could partially strip, often simply getting her boobs out in the sun and on the odd occasion if where she was, had been secluded enough she would fully strip off, though unlike me she hadn't masturbated outdoors for fear of being caught. It was interesting to hear her talk about her past and I felt more connected to her and hopefully she felt the same about me. What was clear, was that we had a connection and we shared the same likes and dislikes.

We eventually got up from the grass and slipped our clothes back on. Walking up the field we found a gate that then led back onto the road which fed itself back towards the main road and back to the village where we were both staying. The walk back was leisurely and full of chat and flirting. Over the next few days we spoke via text and we gave each other space, openly aware that we'd only recently met and not willing to sour the friendship we'd started to build up.

I'd be a liar if I said that I hadn't wanked thinking about Bertie and having sex with her. After all, it didn't make me a bad person did it? Was Bertie doing the same, I wasn't sure but i figured that I might ask her if and when i next saw her.

One evening just as I was about to get into the shower I heard my mobile bleep as it received a text. I had a quick look and saw that it was from Bertie. Opening my phone I saw the text which simply said "Going to be hot tomorrow, fancy a wank, I mean walk? B."

I chuckled at Berties message and could feel my cock twitch at the thought of seeing her nude again. I stepped into the shower and washed away the days grime before I got out and after towelling myself dry I sent Bertie a reply "Looking forward to it, meet at noon at the bus stop on the road to the beach. P."

My phone bleeped again with a reply "Perfect. B."

The following day I was up and about early and sorting what I needed for the afternoon, though to be honest, it wasn't much as any clothes I had on would be taken off when we had the opportunity. The clock ticked slowly onwards and at 11.45am I left my rented cottage and started to walk out for the village. The road was reasonably quiet, just the odd car and lorry and as I passed the war memorial all I could hear were seagulls riding the thermals and squawking as they did so.

Following the road I walked past the local church and out of the village where I could see the wooden bus stop ahead of me on my right. Poking out of the bus stop were a familiar looking pair of legs and walking boots. I got to the stop and saw Bertie sat inside. She smiled when she saw me. As i looked I could see that she had a white vest top on which accentuated her boobs and her nipples were poking through. She was wearing the same khaki coloured skirt she'd had on when I first met her.

"Looking very nice Bertie, no need to point though."

She giggled and pulled her vest top up to reveal her right boob and to show that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"That better Pete?"

"Very nice Bertie."

Now i could feel my cock swelling as it started to become erect. I saw that Bertie was looking at my crotch and was smiling.

"Something stirring in your shorts is it Pete?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Care to give me a little look?"

"What here at the bus stop on the main road."

I looked round and the road was still reasonably quiet but I must admit I was apprehensive about simply whipping my cock out in such a public place. The bus shelter was the type that had a roof and wooden sides and a wooden back. If and it was always a big IF you did do anything like exposing your cock in public you'd have to be stood in the right position not to be seen. But that was only from one direction, you could always be seen by any cars, lorries or buses coming from the opposite direction.

"Come on Pete, just a little look, don't be a prude."

Luckily my shorts were sports shorts so had had an elasticated waist which meant I could easily pull them down and up. I looked around and again nothing was coming so I quickly pulled the shorts down to just below my balls and my cock sprung out.

"Oh my Pete, just look at that handsome cock."

I was looking around and suddenly saw a car coming from the opposite direction and I quickly pulled my shorts back up. I wasn't sure if the male driver had seen anything or not but as it passed where we were he tooted his horn and smiled. I guessed he must have seen something.

"Let's get out of here Bertie, it's hardly secluded is it."

"Spoilsport"

Bertie then giggled and she got up. We both had little rucksacks and we walked off, chit chatting as we went. In a matter of minutes we were at the road that led towards the small car park. We walked along and I saw a small path that was parallel to it, the path then stopped as the road curved round to the right. I looked and saw that there was another path that led down the side of a field to our left. There was no one around and only the sound of the wind in the trees and the odd seagull.

"Bertie, lets see where that path goes."

"Ok, it looks promising and there's a group of trees at the end of it."

We walked along the path and then eventually reached the trees. We'd not had a chance to take any clothes off as the path could be seen from the road so was visible by anyone either walking along or driving along the road. Although the road was a good half a mile away from us at this point. The trees were quite substantial, not only in height but also in the thickness of the copse we were in. I walked into it a few more metres and then saw a small clearing that was highlighted by a shaft of sun that broke through the dense tree canopy. I dropped my rucksack and looked around. No one had followed us and I couldn't see anyone near us. Behind the copse and in the distance I could see the top of the church in the village, though it was some distance away.

I looked at Bertie and smiled.

"Time for clothes off then Bertie."

We both stripped and the sight of Berties naked body still sent thrill of excitement through me with my cock twitching at the sight of her boobs and then her pussy.

Bertie stood and looked at me.

"My oh my Pete, your cock looks so much better than I remember."

She walked over to me and took hold of my cock. She then looked me in the eyes. as she ran her hand up and down its length.

"It's very thick and hard Pete, anything I can do to help relieve the tension?"

I spluttered at her question. My mind raced, there were a thousand and one things I'd like her to do.

Bertie looked at me again and smiled.

"How about I suck that big cock of yours for starters, I wanted to do it the other day but thought you'd think i was too forward."

She dropped to her knees and I looked down and watched her as she opened her mouth before she started to lick the tip of my cock. I could see that it was covered in my pre-cum. Her tongue circled my tip as she started to lick the pre-cum.

"Mmmm, tastes so nice Pete, very sweet."

She then opened her mouth wider and took my cock in, moving her head backwards and forwards as she sucked and worked her mouth on it. This was unreal, she might not have had a partner for 5 years but she knew exactly what she was doing and my cock wasn't complaining.

Suddenly I heard a rustling sound and my heart jumped into my throat, I hadn't seen anyone around but that didn't mean that walkers couldn't have been in the trees where we couldn't see them. Bertie had also heard the noise and had stopped what she was doing, much to my disappointment. I looked round and then saw a deer that was staring right at us. It was stood in the undergrowth and when it knew it had been seen it turned and ran off. My heart started to slow down to a more acceptable beat and Bertie looked at me and giggled.

"I thought we'd been caught!."

"I know, the last thing we want is an audience Bertie, and that includes deer."

"Don't worry Pete, I'm sure no one walks through here and if they do and they catch us maybe they'll want to join in."

"Or maybe they'll report us to the Police Bertie!"

"Relax Pete, it'll be fine, we'll deal with it if anything happens."

Bertie started to play with my cock to get it nice and hard. In no time at all it was standing to attention so Bertie could start teasing and pleasing it again. I had to admit that the deer had spooked me a bit but with Bertie working her magic on my cock I had soon forgotten it. In the distance I could hear the sounds of cars on the road but no one seemed to be in the copse of trees and if they were and they were watching us, well, they were going to see quite a bit going on!

Bertie was eagerly sucking my cock and looking down at her I could see that it would take more than a deer to stop her in her tracks this time. Bertie had a really good action that saw her taking most of my cock in her throat and then slowly pulling it out so she could tease the nerve ending with her tongue. She knew just how to flick it round so that I felt waves of pleasure as it contacted with my cock. My balls were beginning to tighten and I knew that my cum would soon be in her mouth but I didn't want to cum yet.

"Slow down Bertie or I'll be cumming soon and I want to work on your pussy."

Bertie took my cock out of her mouth and smiled.

"Now Pete, those are the words I like to hear and nice for once to have a man who doesn't just want it to be all about him and not me."

Bertie looked round and slowly walked over to a nearby tree, she bent over and held the trunk of the tree. She looked back at me and winked, I walked over and knelt down. I could see her pussy as she slowly opened her legs wider to allow me access. Initially I kissed the back of her legs and then moved up so that I kissed the bottom of her cute bum. Moving round I then nuzzled my nose into her pussy and pushed it slowly in. I don't have the worlds biggest nose so I'm not sure how it felt to Bertie but I could feel how wet she was. Slowly I moved my head out and then started to flick my tongue around her pussy lips. Bertie started to moan as I teased her pussy with my tongue, alternating between running it up and down her lips to concentrating on her clit. Every time I flicked my tongue onto her clit she almost clenched her bum cheeks. I could feel her getting wetter so I stopped licking and started to use my fingers to tease and please her. She opened her legs wider to give me even more access and I found that I'd started with one finger, then moved on to two and now I'd got 3 fingers working their magic on her pussy. I could see her juices coating my fingers and this made me want to push them in and out more.

"Pete, see if you can get another finger in, I want to feel more."

I didn't hesitate and I slowly pulled my three fingers out and then slid 4 fingers into her wet hole. It was tight but she took my four fingers with no problem and I rapidly worked them in and out of her pussy. Pushing them in fast the slow and repeating this rhythm knowing that her pussy was being filled with my fingers and hopefully it would soon be my cock. I could feel Bertie pushing back onto my fingers so that they would be deeper inside her. Her pussy was clearly hungry for some action and I wanted to satisfy her in whatever way i could.

Bertie was moaning as I pushed my fingers harder and deeper inside her. I then felt her clamp around my fingers and her cum then started to cover my fingers as she climaxed. I stopped pushing my fingers in and out and pulled them out of her now very wet hole before I stood up. She turned round and as she did so I was licking her cum off of my fingers and tasting her juices.

"Taste good does it?"

"Why don't you try your own juices, here have a lick."

Bertie licked my fingers and then smiled back at me.

"I prefer the taste of your cock but I must say that I don't taste too bad. So what shall we do next then?"