The Path to Abandonment Pt. 06

Story Info
Male BDSM slave pushed to his limits.
841 words
3.63
12.3k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers

... I felt like I was in the seventh heaven. I was still tied up on a stretching rack, but my head was gently resting in the bosom of my Mistress, while I was allowed to spoil the feet of her former teacher. Madame, the supposedly nice elderly lady from next door, lolled around lustfully on the throne. All three of us were in a trance and drifted in a sea of lust. Time did not matter anymore. We blended into a pool of mutual excitement...

... until we were suddenly brought back to reality by the shrill ringing of a mobile phone!! "Oh, my goodness, I totally forgot, I was on the way to a girlfriend when I stopped by to drop the spare key!!" Madame cried out deeply embarrassed, and at once began to climb down cautiously from her throne. Mistress and I were both quite perplexed because we were so suddenly torn from our trance ... "I understand" Mistress said "your girlfriend must be worried already." Mistress looked hesitantly around the room "maybe we should stop here, too, then...?!" And with these words she also hopped down from the rack and took down the chair. Next, I heard and felt that the winches of the stretching rack yielded. I was still not free, but the restraints were much looser now. Madame said "That reminds me ... if you want to pack up anyway ... May I?!"

Without asking much, Mistress waved to her in affirmation. Madame strolled over to the shelf on the wall and quickly returned with a single leather strap. Madame stepped up to the rack next to my head and Mistress followed her curiously. "Be so good and help me," she asked Mistress, handing her the belt. In the next moment, Madame slipped out of one of her stinking old ballerinas and pressed it firmly over my mouth and nose. In a practiced movement Mistress looped the strap around my head and secured the shoe in its position. The ballerinas of Madame were so big and worn-out that half of my face disappeared in it. My lips and nose now had direct skin contact with Madame's dried foot sweat of several seasons. I wrestled helplessly for air.

As much as Madame's overwhelming feet had aroused me before, these Ballerinas were just too disgusting. I moaned and groaned reluctantly and tried to shake the shoe off in vain. My efforts were acknowledged by both ladies with loud laughter. "Relax, relax, darling, this is my very personal gift to you ... [...] You slurped and sniffed so enthusiastically just now that I thought to myself ... why not give you a little gift and leave you directly with the source of the aroma ... [...] I wanted to dispose of these old things anyway. The new pair is already in the car outside the studio!" Madame chuckled in my direction. "... and if you continue to be a good slaveboy, then your Mistress will allow you to experience the second shoe a little bit later..." My tearing-up eyes were covered, but I could still sense that Mistress and Madame were grinning all over their faces of joy over their successful practical joke...

While I tried to catch a breath under these new extremely unpleasant circumstances, Madame spoke to Mistress. "You know, I have a guilty conscience if I run away without helping you clean up this mess." Her playful tone immediately made me suspect that Madame was up to something again. Her play-instincts were definitely awakened! "Never mind, Madame. It is not that bad, but if you have a couple of minutes to spare then I would be delighted about your company." Mistress answered.

I felt Madame's hands tenderly and carefully circling around the clamps on my nipples. I anticipated a prompt attack. I held my breath as I tried to prepare for the expected pain. But Madame was still caressing my breast and my nipples with great skill. I hesitated at first, but finally allowed myself a deep breath. Even before I could finish that breath, she jerkily opened the clamps on my nipples. My nipples had been clamped for so long that the inflowing blood sent a strong and sharp stinging pain through my nipples! I cried out loud! But already in the next moment, Madame pinched with all her strength and pressed both nipples against the direction of the painful clamp marks.

Doing so, Madame caused an explosion of blinding pain that was so intense that my whole body jumped until it got caught by the restraints and fell back down. But Madame still did not release my nipples. For a brief moment she held the whole weight of my upper body in her fingertips, hanging in mid-air from my sore nipples... The strength of this supposedly charming elderly lady was more than amazing! I breathed heavily though breathing was not easy thanks to the shoe strapped to my face. Helplessly, I dragged Madame's long cultivated stench of foot sweat deep into my lungs.

bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers