The Path to Abandonment Pt. 07

Story Info
BDSM slave pushed to his limits.
864 words
3.59
13.4k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers

"Shhh, it's all good." I heard Mistress say as she placed a hand on my chest and stomach soothingly and began to stroke me gently. "Ohhh, darling, did I hurt you?"

Madame taunted me "I just tore off the proverbial band-aid quickly in order not to have you suffer needlessly." And with these words Madame also laid a hand on my breast and began to caress me tenderly. Madame's second hand, however, embraced the penis cage. She placed her thumb on the top of the cage, her fingers cupped my ballsack and the tip of her fingers started to massage the root of my penis firmly. Her powerful fingers dug deep into the delicate flesh. The ladies stood opposite of each other, but their movements seemed completely uncoordinated. A few fingers dug into my crotch, a few fingers played with my nipples, others followed the lines of my navel, or followed the course of individual ribs or muscle strings. Nobody was speaking. No noise disturbed the silence. The three of us now formed a unity again, which solely served the pursuit of pleasure.

1000 tender touches all over my body in combination with the monotonous and powerful massage of my penis root drove me into previously unimaginable spheres of excitement. I felt that a gigantic orgasm built up inside of me. "Please no!" I whined. I was still wearing the penis cage with the integrated dilator that completely sealed off my urethra. Without mercy, Madame's finger massage drove me closer and closer to orgasm. I tried to move my body away from her attention, I tried to escape the stimuli, but the fingers followed me relentlessly. Several times I tried to break out of their strict grasp. I wanted to spare me the pain and the humiliation ... but my resistance was futile! I was helpless against my shackles and the trained fingers of Madame and Mistress... My abdomen lapsed into massive convulsions. Several times, Madame made me come painfully hard against my tightly sealed penis.

It felt as if Madame's massage had summoned every drop of semen available in me, just to force it to run against the direction of its actual current. My penis and my abdomen trembled at the same time with intense pleasure but also in severe pain, while Madame continued her massage undisturbed. I yanked hard at my restraints, but there simply was no escape and there was also no mercy. Tears of despair ran down my cheeks! I begged her to let me go! "Please let me go! I will do anything that you want!" I cried out. I begged her to finally redeem myself, even if that meant that she would simply stop and leave me unsatisfied. But she did not listen nor stop. Madame's sturdy fingers followed each of my movements and drove me to the next climax. That time, in anticipation of the ever-growing pain, I screamed out my frustration. The stinking shoe, which they had tied to my face, did not muffle my screams at all.

I came harder than ever before in my life and this time there was no resistance. My eyes turned over backwards in my head out of relief. Wave after wave of orgasm unloaded into the world. My arms and legs yanked hard at their shackles until I collapsed while I was still discharging and twitching uncontrollably.

It was quiet. 1000 tender fingers caressed my body. Sometimes I also felt breathing kisses. I was completely exhausted. My shackles were loosened, and Mistress whispered in my ear: "Alright, my darling, I'll accompany Madame to her car now... ...you do not have to thank her, she was very impressed by your unconditional devotion! I am very proud of you." A pleasant warm feeling surpassed me. A moment later, Madame whispered sweetly to my other ear "Thank you for the stimulating entertainment, young man. You have brought back a lot of wonderful memories ... and you left me with a few new ones!" A pleasant shudder went through my body. I was deeply happy and satisfied. The ladies had certainly noticed that. [...] A moment later Mistress added delighted: "Good news, sweety! Madame has asked me to reward you with her second shoe! I agree with her that you truly deserve it! Please show a bit more enthusiasm this time... usually she is not this generous to new slaves... I think she really likes you! [...] Especially for you, Madame has refined the aroma up to the very last moment! ... relax and enjoy your reward, now!"

I felt blessed as I was floating in a sea of pleasant satisfaction ... I was so exhausted that I did not consciously notice when the ladies exchanged the ballerinas on my face. Madame had obviously put in some extra effort to refine the AROMA until the very last moment. The sole in this shoe immediately felt more moist on my lips than before... After an extensive and satisfied sigh, I drew the promised scents deep into my lungs ...

... and while the two ladies quietly giggled, it suddenly dawned on me what the ladies had used earlier to catch my sperm.

-the end-

bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers