The Path to Power Pt. 03

Story Info
Interview.
2.9k words
4.1
13k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events in this chapter follow on seven months from those in the previous one, whilst each should (hopefully) stand on their own two feet you may enjoy reading the first two chapters if you haven't already.

It was interview day for Valerie McKenzie and she had prepared herself as meticulously as ever, not for her the endlessly studying of textbooks, but a much more Machiavellian approach; body and mind would have to be used in harmony to achieve the goal. It was a tough ask, no doubt about it, she had wound up with scores in the lower 50s, when what she needed was lower 60s. Whilst these interviews were usually used to split marginal cases, she had asked for one specifically, having to threaten the faculty secretary that she could take her husband from her at the drop of, if not a hat, then a stocking.

Thinking back to that brought a wry smile to her face, though this soon turned sour when she remembered how it was that she had missed out on those 10 extra points. Forty five from fifty in the essays would have left her needing only 15 from the exams, whilst she was no Adam Smith, this was easily within her range and after 4 essays, carefully prepared by the terrified Brendan, she was easily within striking range. Typical then that he had had some sort of break down or seizure and been taken off for psychiatric care, much to the dismay of the economics faculty at losing its most promising student. If she had known then what she knew now she would have kicked him harder and more often, before bagging herself another witless geek.

Still, that was in the past now and her luck had changed as she gazed at her own radiance in the mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall" she thought to herself as she applied a truly spectacular scarlet lipstick. It well matched what lurked beneath the tight fitting blouse and skirt, bolstering her 34C chest with her hands she began to focus on her targets.

It was an all male panel first of all, that fucking bitch Professor Middleton wasn't there, it was probably her who had marked down her exams she thought. Still, she could play the helpless female, before transforming into the lustful vamp and mow them down like rabbits in her two most perfect headlights.

Fong, McElvin, Baugh she thought again; Dr Baugh had probably never seen a grown woman naked, he would be easy, she just needed to be sure he didn't explode too soon. Professor Fong had probably been in the faculty when twigs were used as currency, he'd be hard work but would still be one for the pot she thought. McElvin was difficult, a family man, with no obvious sign of emotion, she wondered if he even had a dick, he might have children, but his wife had probably had it away whilst he was upstairs writing up lecture notes and listening to Prog rock she thought.

Yes, McElvin might take some work, but she wanted it, fuck, she was entitled to it after four years of listening to their pointless crap, and this was a mere stepping stone on a greater path. Valerie dreamed of the glittering spires she would look down upon in years to come and those who would tremble before her. Tomorrow belonged to her, and these fuckwits were not going to get in her way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Miss McKenzie please" announced Professor McElvin, Valerie arose from her seat and followed him into the office where McElvin took his seat at the left hand end of the panel of three, Professor Fong in the centre and Dr Baugh to the right.

"Sit down please Miss McKenzie", Valerie leant forward, as she sat down, ensuring the panel behind the desk got a fine view of her cleavage, the intake of breath from Baugh was noticeable.

"I have to say, this is most irregular Miss McKenzie" McElvin announced. "Your mark has been reviewed and confirmed, yet I understand you are not happy with this?"

"Yes" Valerie replied, fluttering her eyelids, to show the deep coal coloured mascara. "You, see, I err, err"

"Yes?" inquired McElvin sharply

Valerie dropped her gaze to the floor and softly said "I had, errr .... women's problems". Thank god for the vagina, womb and ovaries, Valerie thought to herself. Whilst that pathetic floppy appendage men had could only land them in jail, the female equivalent were the ultimate get out card, for pretty much anything at all up to and including, well, pretty much anything really.

Baugh paled visibly almost leaping back into his chair.

"Oh, I see" said Professor Fong gently , "Well in that case and given the excellent marks in your essays, I think an exception can be made in your case, don't you think Gene?" McElvin nodded slowly.

"Thank you" said Valerie, "I'm much better now" she added, glancing up and circling her lips with her tongue, whilst crossing her right leg over her left. Would Baugh and possibly Fong be able to see all the way up there to the crowning glory? She certainly hoped so.

"Miss McKenzie" interrupted McElvin, "I understand you believe you're worth an Upper second, that's a big call from someone who was at the bottom end of the Lower second range, state your case"

Maybe there was an opportunity to shortcut, Valerie thought "Well, the faculty needs more female graduates and ...."

McElvin jumped in "If you think that we're going to boost your grades, as some sort of reverse sexism you are sadly mistaken young lady, you should collect your things and ..."

"No!" retorted Valerie. "What I'm saying is this" It was time to play the ultimate ace she realised "In exchange for an Upper second, I will let you fuck my brains out, no holds barred, for the next hour and a half".

Before they had time to react she had dropped her skirt, unveiling that stunningly tiny and lacy red thong, and climbed across the desk unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a similarly revealing bra. She planted herself firmly on Fong's lap, legs encircling him and locking him into his chair, raising his right hand to her tits and uttering with a slutty gleam "So whaddya say, boys" before burying her face in Baugh's lap.

Unzipping a man's flies with her teeth was something that never failed to excite "Thank god they weren't buttoned down" she thought as his cock sprang free nearly hitting her in the eye as she began a deep and driving hip rotation into Fong's groin.

Baugh's dick disappeared down her throat almost to the hilt as she began the sloppiest blowjob of her life whilst grinding into Fong. Valerie began running her tongue around Baugh's cock whilst bobbing her head up and down frenetically, followed by her piece de resistance, gazing up pleadingly with her pale blue eyes, making her seem almost desperate to get it out of her mouth, drawing a deep groan of appreciation from Baugh.

Coming up briefly for air she lustily growled at him "I want it, I want it all in my mouth, I won't miss even the slightest drop" before clamping her mouth round his cock and sucking deeply. Meanwhile as she pinned Fong into his chair with her thighs and ass, she dipped her hips grinding the front of the tiny thong into his dick and finally she could feel him begin to stiffen.

"Two in the bag" Valerie thought, as Fong began to grope her breasts, in the flick of her arm she unclasped her bra for it to fall to the floor; but to her surprise she felt her nipples stiffen and warmth growing and spreading between her legs. This might not all be one way after all she thought, she might get more than just a better mark out of this, it had been an awful long time since she had last had a proper good fucking she realised.

All of a sudden her mouth was filled with a salty taste as Baugh came, true to her word she whipped her head up and down his length swallowing it all, hell she might well get first class honours at this rate she thought. That left her free to focus on Fong, but her own body was rising to the occasion now and she began to gasp and pant. Standing, she swept everything off the desk and dragged Fong on there, tearing off his ridiculous beige corduroys and grey y-fronts to reveal a cock that was about as average as you could get, but you took your chances when you had them she reasoned.

Sighing deeply she gasped "I want it, I need it, I HAVE to have it" without even bothering to take her thong off she simply pushed the thing red strip of material to one side and impaled herself on Fong's cock. Overcome by her own bodily needs she began to ride him, lurching back on every stroke to force it deep inside her.

"Ahhh" she cried out, "Oh god", "Fuck me, fuck me hard".

Fong's breath began to quicken, "No, not yet, don't come, don't you dare" cried Valerie. "Fuck me, fuck me you stupid little man"

Fong groaned deeply his whole body tensing, twitching in divine spasm as he came deep inside her, as Fong collapsed back on the desk , Valerie sadly slumped forward on top of him in grievous disappointment.

McElvin had watched all this in somewhat horrified amazement, he had certainly never guessed his afternoon would wind up with his papers scattered all over the floor and two of his colleagues naked from the waist down in his office, that was for sure. Like all most male members of staff he had fantasised about boning "the blonde ice bitch" as she was rather less than affectionately known in the faculty, but he was a married man and kept his passions in check. Now, however, things were different and he would now do to her what he had always dreamed of doing.

Valerie lay there, coming down off her near high, whilst McElvin snuck behind her , loosening his belt and silently dropping his trousers and boxer shorts. From where he stood the view was simply magnificent, as she had pitched forward it had sent her ass right up in the air, you could see it all from where he stood, her pussy, her ass, those tits and her prized mop of blonde hair.

She would get what she wanted McElvin decided, he didn't want this poisonous bitch coming back for another year, yes, what she wanted but certainly not how she wanted it. Kneeling on the desk behind her, his forefinger drew under the top of her thong pulling it to the same side behind as it was in front.

"Ya, waaa, wha, what, aaahhh, arghhhh" Valerie screamed as McElvin thrust his dick into her unsuspecting ass. Twisting her arm up her back with one hand and grabbing her hair with the other he thrust deep inside her.

Valerie wasn't even conscious as to what was happening at first other than that it hurt tremendously. McElvin thrust still deeper into her and her anus gave way entirely, accepting the intruder into her most private place of all. "Aieeeeeeee" Valerie screamed, her brain overloaded by excruciating pain, it felt like he eyes were going to pop out of her head as she gasped stunned and open mouthed over what had befallen her.

All McElvin's fantasies were coming true and he released her head before reaching down and tearing her thong clean from her waist, suddenly Valerie's' screams were silenced. There was something in her mouth pulling her head back and her chest up, she simply couldn't process anything. Then cutting through the garbled mixed of signals in her head came another lightning bolt of pain.

With Valerie's own thong now acting as a bridle, McElvin was able to control her movements, wrenching her up and leaving his other hand free to mercilessly twist her nipples.

"This is supposed to be an interview, so, List the fundamental theorems of welfare economics " he yelled at her, Valerie had no ability to respond bar a choked scream as her right nipple was brutally twisted, all the while McElvin pounding into her precious ass now forcing her back on to his monstrous dick.

"Explain Monopolism" he ordered

"Please, mercy, mercy" Valerie tried to beg, her words choked by the thong. She let go another scream as her left nipple received the same brutal treatment.

"Perhaps you can help our candidate Dr Baugh" McElvin suggested as Baugh returned to the strangest reality he could ever imagine. Helping the equally staggered Professor Fong out from underneath and leaving Valerie open to exploration from below, he followed McElvin's lead, meting out punishment to her already raw nipples.

With her asshole now torn asunder and unable to provide any sort of resistance, Valerie desperately tried to repositioning herself to take the merciless and seemingly unrelenting hammering to which it was being subjected. Suddenly Dr Baugh stepped away, but Valerie's relief lasted mere seconds as she felt his hands round the back of her head forcing it on to his dick. Finally, her mouth was free of the thong and her head pitched forward on to his cock. However, as if to prove things could only get worse for her, her hands were twisted up behind her back, and tied at the wrists, with the remnants of the thong put to yet another use. Now able to balance on only her knees and bent forward she was completely at their mercy.

Baugh's cock had seemed so bad last time, but now he was forcing it deep down her throat, striking into her tonsils, causing her to cough and choke, and all the while McElvin drove into her ass, every stroke causing a new wave of agony to roll through her. Finally, Baugh began to quicken but instead of cumming in her mouth he withdrew at the last minute, coating her reddened, sweat and spittle ridden face with cum.

"Your turn Richie" announced McElvin and Fong stepped in front of Valerie as Baugh moved to one side, Valerie leant forward ready to suck, but Fong stepped back and began masturbating causing Valerie to overbalance and her arms to be pulled back at the wrists making her shriek in pain, but there was to be no let up today.

"Let me go, please" she pleaded, "You can fail me", "I'll never do it again" but they weren't listening, instead Fong sped up, stepped forward he came in her hair and eyes. Now effectively blinded she could only hope that McElvin came and came soon so it would be all over, but if they were truly intent on making her beg, then beg she would.

"Cum inside me, please cum deep inside me" she gasped, spreading her knees as wide as the desk top would let her and allowing him still farther in

"I'm begging for you to cum in my ass like the cheap dirty whore I am", finally she could hear McElvin's breath grow ragged

"Mmm, ahhhh, ohh yeah, I'm gonna cum for you" Valerie cried, "It's deep, so deep, so deep inside me, Fill me, fill me, oh god please" she added

Then with a triumphal cry McElvin came deep inside Valerie's ass, she slipped forward, her raw nipples taking the weight of her body as she hit the desk.

She laid in stunned, violated, exhaustion, uncomprehending as to where she was, who she was or what had happened to her, before suddenly her wrists were cut free. "Good news, young lady" McElvin announced victoriously, "You passed, now get the fuck out" shoving Valerie off the desk, and landing painfully on her hip.

Valerie struggled to her feet and began to gather her clothes, when reaching for the remains of her thong and bra it was Fong who interrupted with a chuckle saying "No, I think we'll keep those, to remember you by"

Not even bothering to dress, Valerie staggered into the corridor, naked bar the clothes clasped across her front, her face spattered with cum and an ass still contracting after the battering it had received. She limped toward the ladies, seeing the same faculty secretary that she had threatened not more two weeks before, who passed her open mouthed.

In the ladies she locked herself into a cubicle and collapsed, battered and exhausted, her brain, unable to take anymore, shut down and she slept.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hours later she awoke in darkness, memories of the afternoon flooding back to her and filling her with shame and horror, she dressed in the darkness of the cubicle, washing the dried cum from her face before exiting the toilets to find the department locked down for the night. Her exhausted mind explored the possibilities, briefly considering giving the security guard a blow job for letting her out, but her old self was returning to take command and powerfully she kicked open the fire exit setting the fire and security alarms blaring.

Valerie stepped into the cool night outside, as the screams of the fire service began to near she walked away. It had been a brutal price to pay, but the Path to Power lay open, they had sowed the wind, now she, Valerie McKenzie, would reap the whirlwind.

To be continued ...