The Patient

Story Info
Paramedics 'treat' a female patient.
1.5k words
3.89
68.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

It was a nice, warm, summer day. The sun was just peering through the clouds. I was driving in my car, with the windows down, the music blaring. All of a sudden I see a car swerve in front of me, I tried to correct, but it was too late. I broadsided the car hard. I must have been knocked out because the next thing I remember, I heard a deep, soothing voice say, "Hold still, ma'am, don't move!"

"You've been in an accident, do you understand?" I was experiencing some discomfort and was a bit disoriented, but managed to say, "Yes, will I be all right?" The man looked at me and said, "Well, I think you'll live"

At that time I finally looked at the voice that had been talking to me. It was obviously a paramedic wearing his bunker pants and a clean pressed uniform shirt. He was young, mid twenties I'd say. He had dark hair sort of spiked and gelled. He had deep blue eyes that seemed to be peering right through me. He was very athletic looking, I could see the definition of muscle underneath his shirt. I also realized that my shirt had been torn in the midst of the accident. The paramedic had full view of my cleavage.

"Ma'am, Ma'am...?"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to put this c-collar on you now, Okay?"

"Yea."

"Does anything else hurt, Ma'am?"

"Just my head."

"Okay, well once we get you in the ambulance we'll take a look at all that"

Several paramedics started putting me on a backboard. One was holding my head, one was holding my legs and one was sliding the board underneath me. They pulled straps tightly across my body and put blocks on either side of my head and fastened a Velcro strap across. I was tied down tight to the board and I couldn't budge.

The paramedic that had talked to me before was at my head. He was talking to me as I was being put on a gurney and then moved to the ambulance. "My name is Ted, I am going to be with you on the ride to the hospital" Once we get inside I'm going to have to examine you, OK?"

I just nodded.

We got situated in the ambulance. He was sitting in a seat at my head. "I'm going to need to take your shirt off to properly examine you." He said firmly. Not mean, just different then he had spoke to me before. This wasn't a question. As he said that he cut my shirt from me with a pair of trauma shears. He was feeling around my chest. He put a stethoscope in his ears and put it on my chest in different spots. I felt like I was under a microscope, being examined so intensely.

He pulled my arm out of the binds of the straps that were holding me down and started giving me an IV. He started examining me now. He began working up my leg feeling for any injuries. As he got closer and closer to my pussy I could feel my clit swelling up and my pussy beginning to moisten. Ted was turning me on. I had turned a car accident into a fit of lust. As he went to check the other leg his hand brushed my clit. It shot a pulse of electricity through my body.

He went back to his seat above my head. I was getting so horny and so wet and there was nothing I thought I could do about it. I was an injured patient being taken to the hospital in an ambulance. What was I thinking?

He finished talking to the hospital over the radio and when he stood up and unfastened his bunker pants and then slid them off. He said something about those bunker pants are just way to hot to leave on in the middle of summer. He slid his boots on, and when he stood back up and I noticed his duty pants were unzipped. Was this intentional or just coincidence?

He got of the phone and leaned over me to check my IV, his cock sprung free from his pants and hit my mouth. He didn't stop what he was doing. This was intentional, he was hot for me. I began to suck his cock. He forcefully pushed his cock deep down my throat. I sucked as best I could in the position I was in. I sucked fast and hard. I would swallow when his cock was down my throat so that my throat would tighten around his hard cock. I sucked until my mouth was sore. Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and went to the cab of the ambulance.

The ambulance stopped suddenly. I thought we must be at the hospital and that would be the end of my fun, when to my surprise his partner came around and opened the doors in the back of the ambulance and hopped in. Ted looked at me and said with a firm tone of voice, "You may address me as, Sir!" "This is Jack, you may address him as you wish." Ted began to take the straps off my legs and proceeded to spread my legs apart and push them up to my ass. He then cut my underwear off with his shears. The blades ran along my pussy as he cut.

"Don't move!"

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir!"

His partner went around to my face and stuck his cock in my mouth. "I want you to suck his cock good, Slut!"

"Yes, Sir!", I muffled.

Ted began rubbing at my clit with his hand fast and hard. My pussy must have been dripping. Then his face went down and he stuck his tongue deep inside my pussy. He was fucking my pussy with his tongue while his partner fucked my mouth. His partner began pulling at my nipples. Twisting and pulling. My nipples were on fire with pain and pleasure. This lasted about 10 minutes and then they both stopped. Ted's partner began to take the straps off that held me to the board and the c-collar and blocks. Ted pulled me up by my hair and directed me to the side of the gurney. He pushed me to the floor on my knees. And began tying my hands far apart from on another on the opposite side of the gurney with roll gauze. He then took a whole role of gauze and shoved it in my mouth. Then he wrapped another roll of gauze around my mouth to hold the first in place. He then proceeded to wrap my eyes in gauze so I couldn't see. I wasn't sure what was coming.

I was scared and excited. I could only hear. I listened as hard as I could, but I couldn't hear anything. My pussy was throbbing so badly. I wanted this man to fuck me hard. Harder then I've ever been fucked. All of a sudden his cock slammed into my pussy to the hilt. He fucked me hard and fast. My tits were slamming back and forth against the gurney as he fucked me with full force. Then he stopped, I could hear him grabbing for something in the cabinets and then I heard something squeezing out of a tube and felt something cold and wet land on my ass. Oh shit, I thought, I knew what was coming...BAM! His cock rammed deep into my ass. No warning, he just shoved it hard into my ass, I almost came right there it felt so good. His cock was deep inside my ass.

He pumped it hard and fast. His balls were slamming across my dripping wet pussy. I was enjoying this way more then I should. He stopped, I heard shuffling, seconds passed.... BAM! There was another cock deep inside my ass. Much larger then the first. It must Jack, I thought. He was fucking me harder then Ted. He had reached around and cupped my tits in his hand. He yanked at my nipples as he fucked me hard in the ass. Ted's partner was still fucking me in the ass, when I felt something ram my pussy. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it wasn't a cock.

Ted was ramming it hard into my cunt as he was fingering my clit as well. My body began to shake, my head was thrusting back and forth and my tits were burning with pleasure and pain.. My pussy was throbbing... my ass was tight... I couldn't handle the pleasure any longer. My body began convulsing as I came over and over again. Jack rammed his cock all the way into my ass, I could feel him cumming in my ass. Ted had come in front of me and yanked the gauze out of my mouth he shoved his cock in deep and came in the back of my throat, "You better swallow every drop, Slut!" I did as I was told.

THE END

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers