The Patio, More of a Greek Tale

Story Info
The tables are turned on you.
1.2k words
3.92
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave the bath and walk to your bedchamber, heading out the archway on to the patio. You sit in your reclined chair. When you get comfortable you ring the small silver bell.

I enter the room carrying a small tray of fruits. I set it down and start feeding you the sweet luscious fruit. I fill your goblet with sweet wine. You drink it. I kneel beside you as I feed you. You reach down caressing my full breasts pinching my nipples roughly. I let out a sigh.

You tell me to stand. I do as I am told. You take the goblet and slowly pour the sweet nectar down my breasts licking the juice, sucking on my nipples, biting them. As you tease my breasts, you pat my ass…. Grabbing at it, finding my pucker and slowly tease it. I slowly jerk away in surprise. Your hand comes down on my ass hard, leaving a red handprint.

As you hit my ass, I moan loudly with enjoyment. This angers you. You pull me over your knees by my loose hair. I feel the sting of your crop against my ass. You leave red welts on me. Your words are mumbled and harsh. I grow scared. You push me to the floor, telling me to raise my ass to you. You smack me with your paddle. I try not to move for I fear you will be more abusive. I hold as still as I can, allowing the tears to trickle down my cheeks.

You rub my sore cheeks as you position in front of me. I notice your towel is raised some. Slowly you pull my hair I lift my head up. You voice gruff demand I suck you. I start to remove the towel. You slap my face lightly. I drop my hands and move my head around, and then finally under I see your throbbing member waiting to be pleasured. I lick the underside of your penis. Tasting you makes me grow wetter. I slowly… lick on your cum filled balls. I again lick the underside then place my mouth over the head and slowly swirl my tongue around. I feel your hands on my head pushing me on to your cock. I take more of your in my mouth I start gagging. You let up a little then force me down some more. I start sucking harder and harder. You moan louder, thrusting in to me. I gag harder. Suddenly, with force you fill my mouth with your taste your sweet nectar.

I move away swallowing the last bit in my mouth. You command me to my submissive position. My ass high in the air for you to see the wetness you desire.

Roughly, you lift me on to the table. I can see myself in a reflection of the mirror. I can see you toying with the fruit: sliced peaches, cantaloupe, pears, etc. as well as grapes. I can feel you taking the succulent fruit and teasing my wet pussy. Slowly you push a piece in my pussy, then another, until I am fill. Your hot breath on my neither region is sopping wet. Your tongue traces the folds of my snatch licking the mixture of the nectars. Slowly ever so slowly, you start eating the fruit out of me. You lick the insides of my cunt and in between the bites; you tease my throbbing clit.

Your hands caress my ass, teasing my pucker. My pussy grows wetter. You continue to eat the fruit from my snatch. You slide your finger in to my tight hole. I grunt softly. Suddenly your hand strikes my ass.

“You’re not ready for me!” You yell. I am forced down hard on the cold marble floor. With the crop, you beat my ass, and suddenly stop. You regain yourself.

“Get it ready now!” you demand. I crawl on my knees then stand and gather the needed items. I return with the cleansing bench. There lying on the bench are a large goatskin bag and long tubing. I immediately get on to the bench. My ass is on fire from the beatings. I spread my cheeks and await you. You pour warm oil on my ass and massage it in, teasing my pucker. I can feel your hot breath on it. Slowly your finger slides in and out, fucking me softly, you the place another finger in my wet pussy, teasing me. Suddenly you remove your finger, I feel so empty. I then feel the nozzle enter me. The rush of warm water starts to fill me as your finger fuck my pussy. I moan a little to loudly and you smack my ass.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I fill. It hurts. You insist that I fill to the brim for being a naughty girl. You roughly fuck my as with the nozzle.

I am finally fun. You pull it out, and quickly and forcefully place a large plug in my ass.

I am left on the table. You stand in front of me lifting your towel. I immediately take your cock in my mouth. I suck for all I am worth. The pain intensifies and you fuck my ass with the plug.

Stopping, you take your cock form my mouth, turn and spread your ass cheeks. I see that sweet pucker. I lick up the crack and start tonguing your ass. You taste so sweet. As I like your sweetness, I forget briefly my own pain.

Finally, I can’t take it. I start to beg to be able to release. You deny me. You again use force with the plug. I am crying. I need to release.

Finally, you say it is ok, BUT I have to in front of you. I plead no and the tears flow harder. I can’t hold it any longer. I go to release in the chamber pot. I am very embarrassed. You stand in front of me forcing your cock down my throat. I gag. You remind me that there is not reason not to be clean. I cry harder. The humiliation.

I finish. You allow me up. You motion me to enter the beautiful fountain on the patio. I step in. I slowly wash myself trying hard not to touch my aching clit.

I finish and step out. I towel off quickly. I stand naked before you. You smile. My ass is crimson from your beatings.

I drop to my knees and kiss your feet. You pull me up and kiss me. You escort me to your recliner. I sit. You spread my leg apart and take in my scent. You eat at my pussy with a feverous pace.

I grow wetter and wetter. With out warning you thrust your throbbing cock in to me. I scream. Your hand covers my mouth. You thrust in to me, harder and harder.

You stop to reposition me. You turn me on my knees. You start fucking my pussy again, then without warning your start fucking my ass with your cock. You are almost violent in your actions. You fuck hard and forcefully. You pound me. I cry out.

Holding on to my shoulders, you thrust deep in to me.

I can feel my body start to spasm. I cry out. As I do you, thrust one last time, filling my ass with you jizm.

You collapse on me. I can feel you pull out of my ass. Your cum starts to trickle down my legs. You rub my ass as you sit up. You smile and say, “I may have to clean you again.”