The Pattersons

Story Info
Sam and his wife Kathy visit the new neighbors.
6k words
3.96
140.4k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like those folks who bought the Simpson place are finally moving in," said my wife Kathy. We were sitting at our breakfast table on Saturday morning, having coffee. "The moving van is pulling in there right now."

"That took a while," I replied.

"Yeah," she said. "I think there have been contractors working over there full time since they bought the place last year.

"I bet that big old place took a lot of work," I said. "Those old houses have plenty of charm, but once they've been let go, it takes a lot of time and money to get them back into shape."

The old Simpson place was what we had called that house ever since we had moved into the neighborhood twenty years ago, though no Simpsons had lived there for years. It was a big Victorian, set back a long ways from the street, behind lots of big oaks and maples. It had been built in the 1890's, long before the rest of the neighborhood was even here. And it was quite a spectacular thing in its day, I guess. Though it had been left to go down hill quite a bit in recent years. The previous owners suffered from the twin problems of being old, and not having a lot of money to spend on improvements, or even upkeep.

"It'll be great for the neighborhood for that place to be fixed up again," Kathy said.

"Do you know anything about the people who are moving in?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I've seen them a couple times when I was out walking. They introduced themselves, seemed nice enough. They're about our age. Patterson is the name. Vince and Xenia Patterson."

"They have any kids?" I asked.

"No."

"Well, that's a huge house for just two people. Did you say 'Xenia'? That's an odd name."

"Yes. She has an exotic look about her," said my wife. "Like a gypsy or something."

Later that day, as I was taking my usual run, I went past the old Simpson place, or Patterson place, I guess we should start calling it. A man and woman were down by the sidewalk as I slowed down.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," said the guy. He was tall, about 6'2, with grey hair and a goatee that made him look, well, devilish.

"I'm Sam Adams," I said. "We live just down the block."

"Like the beer," said the woman. "I'm Xenia Patterson, and this is my husband Vince." She was tall, too, about 5'10", with long jet black hair, pulled straight back into a pony tail. Quite the figure too, I couldn't help notice.

"Yeah, like the beer," I said. I heard that about ten times a day. "I think you met my wife Kathy the other day."

I thought I saw them glance quickly at each other. Vince said, "I think so. Blonde with the perky nose and light blue eyes?"

"That's right," I said. "You know anyone else in the neighborhood?"

"No," said Vince. "We've been pretty busy with the house and all."

"People around here are pretty nice for the most part, once you get to know them. I think you'll like it here," I said.

After glancing at Vince, Xenia said, "Sam, if you and Kathy aren't busy, would you like to stop over for drinks tonight? It would give us a chance to get acquainted."

I knew all we had planned for the evening was our usual tv watching. "Sure, that would be great," I said. "What time?"

"How about 10?"

"OK. We'll bring some wine," I replied. Once again I thought I spotted Vince and Xenia glancing at each other, each with a faint smile.

"Looking forward to seeing you," said Vince. "And your lovely wife."

My lovely wife. I reflected on those words as I headed home. It was true. Everyone remarked about Kathy's girl next door good looks. But in some ways her attractiveness had been a problem for me, in our marriage. Ever since we became a couple, I had to struggle with being jealous of the attention she always attracted from other men. I was sure she had always been faithful. Well, as sure as you can be about that sort of thing. But we had more than our share of arguments along the way. I tried to battle it, but the truth is that whenever I saw my beautiful wife talking to another man in even the most innocent way, I couldn't help wonder if maybe things weren't quite so innocent after all.

She had never given me any reason to doubt her, but there had been many times after social gatherings of one sort or another when I would ask her why she was spending her time talking to this jerk or that jerk. I would tell her that I didn't like the attention they were paying to her. And she would fly off the handle telling me to back off, that there was nothing to it but innocent conversation, and I should stop being such a jealous prick. You know the routine. I knew it was my fault, thinking the worst when there was no reason for it. I tried to work on it, with mixed success.

Kathy was delighted when I told her of the Patterson's invitation. "Great. That will give me a chance to wear my new sun dress," she said. She had just bought a new frothy yellow thing that showed off her tan to its best advantage. Then she looked directly at me and said, "I hope we're not going to have any jealousy issues, Sam."

"Why do you always have to bring that up?" I asked.

"Well, you remember that big fight we had after that party at the Desmonds last month," she said.

I did remember, it ended with her exiling me to the living room couch that night after I interrogated her about the time she had spent at the party talking to her colleague from work, that idiot Pete Cameron.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it. I'm heading out to get some wine," I said, as the front door slammed behind me. I mean, I was working on it, but it didn't help to be reminded of the history all the time.

We walked up the Patterson's long driveway later that evening, about 10. After we rang the front door bell, Xenia appeared at the door.

"Hi Sam, Kathy," she said. "Glad you could make it."

I struggled to respond, because my jaw had dropped down to my knees. Xenia was a vision of sultriness, wearing a tight silky red dress, low cut in the front to reveal an enticing cleavage, also cut up one side to mid thigh.

Vince stepped forward. "Wow, Kathy, you look good enough to eat. A tasty lemon treat! Come on in, both of you."

"Hi Vince, Xenia," Kathy said. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Vince's arm circled Kathy's waist as he escorted her inside. And Xenia took my arm at the same time.

"Why don't we open up some of that wine you've brought?" I heard Vince ask.

Soon we were all relaxing in a large sitting room located toward the rear of the house, sipping on a 10 year old Merlot. We're kind of wine junkies, I guess, and everyone really seemed to be enjoying this selection.

Pretty soon, we were working on the third, then the fourth bottle, and I wasn't feeling much pain. We had run the conversational gamut. Vince had talked about his job -- he was a retired music producer who had made most of his career promoting various Caribbean artists. They had lived in St. Lucia and the Grenadines for about fifteen years before moving here. Xenia had gotten a position here in town about six months ago as the CEO of a local public relations firm, and that was why they moved here.

Against that exotic background, it seemed a little bit vanilla for me to say that I was a partner in a local law firm, specializing in medical products litigation, and that Kathy taught 11th grade at the local high school.

Between glasses of wine, Vince had introduced us to some special liqueurs he had brought from the islands, with a "special kick," he said. A few of those, and another bottle of wine, and as the evening wore on, it seemed to me that Kathy's eyes had begun to shine, and she was hanging more closely on Vince's conversation.

I couldn't remember exactly how it happened, but during the course of the evening, after moving casually back and forth, looking at the excellent art works on the walls, and retrieving more wine from the kitchen, we had ended up paired, with Vince and Kathy sitting on a long sofa at the far end of the room with their backs to us, facing out a broad bay window at the dark night beyond. And Xenia and I at this end.

When, as we were discussing the local political scene, or something, Xenia leaned close to me and whispered, "Sam, come with me for a minute."

My brain was a little big foggy, and I answered, "What? What do you mean?"

"Shhhhh," she said. "I want to show you something." She was already standing and extended her hand.

"Sure. OK. I'm game," I said, as I arose and followed her out the door on our side of the room. Kathy and Vince, engaged in their own conversation, seemed oblivious to us leaving.

Xenia took my hand and we turned down a long hallway. Finally we approached a door on the left, and she gestured. I went through the door and she followed. Behind us I heard the door close with a loud couple of clicks.

"What is this?" as I looked around the room, which was set up with several sofas arranged in a row facing a blank thirty foot wall at one end of the room, covered with a large abstract painting. The lighting was a subdued red, and I could hear some soft jazz coming from hidden speakers.

"It's our theater room." She pointed at the painting. "That painting is retractable, for when we want to have our viewings."

That seemed like an odd way to say it. I asked, "You watch movies in here, then?"

"Not exactly," she said. "Here, have a seat, and I'll show you." She produced two more liqueurs for us. "Sit down."

I relaxed on the comfortable sofa and watched as she pushed a button on the table next to us. Slowly the picture receded into the ceiling, revealing a large window, through which we were viewing the room we had just left.

"I don't...." I began.

"It's a special glass. We can see them, but they can't see us," she said, sipping her amber liqueur.

Even though the lighting was low in the other room, strategically placed lights allowed us to clearly see Vince and Kathy sitting on the coach. And somehow, their images were magnified, so that it seemed we could reach out and touch them.

"We have microphones and speakers, too," she said. "I'll turn them up in a minute so we can hear."

"Hear?" I asked. "Hear what?"

She looked directly at me with a slight smile on her red lips. "I brought you in here Sam, so that you and I can watch Vince fuck your wife."

The room seemed to spin a little. "What!?" I said, shakily. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"That's right, Sam. Vince is going to fuck your lovely wife right in front of us. She won't know we're watching of course. But he will. That's what really turns him on."

I was speechless for I don't know how long. Then I blurted out, " Do you know the penalty for rape? Do you want Vince to spend the rest of life in prison?"

Xenia giggled a little then. "Oh it won't be rape, Sam. Believe me. It won't be rape. You're innocent wife is going to be begging for Vince's cock before very long. Believe me, I've seen it before. Plenty of times. You see women can't resist him."

"This is ridiculous," I said. "We're leaving. Right now." I got up and went to the open the door, only to find it locked.

"Okay, Xenia. That's enough," I said. "Open the door."

"But I can't, Sam," she said, sipping her liqueur. "It's automatically locked from the outside. Only Vince can let us out."

At this moment I realized I had left my cell phone in the other room.

Xenia smiled. "Might as well relax, Sam, and enjoy the show. I plan to."

"What kind of crazy pleasure can you get from watching your husband attack my wife?" I asked.

"Oh Sam, Sam. Nothing will happen that she doesn't want to have happen. And I just love seeing Vince work his mastery over new women. It turns me on."

"Well, you can forget about it this time," I replied. "This is going to be pretty boring. Because I know Kathy. I know my wife. And there's no way, no way, that she is going to be anything but outraged."

"We'll see, honey," said Xenia. "Let's turn up the sound."

"What kind of liqueur is this, Vince?" I heard my wife ask as I watched her and Vince sitting closely together. "It has me feeling...I don't know....I can't really describe it. Kind of hot and also shivering, all at the same time."

"It's an exotic blend from Montserrat, Kathy. It's reputed to have some very special powers." He leaned over and refilled her glass with the golden liquid. She took another sip.

"What kind of special powers?" she asked.

"Well, the word on the island is that it puts you in, well, in a kind of special mood. Mellow, even erotic. The mood for love. You'll like it. I promise you'll like it," said Vince.

"I'll have to tell Sam," Kathy said, turning to see where I was. "Where did he and Xenia go? They used to be sitting right behind us."

"I think Xenia is showing Sam some of the rest of the house," he replied.

I turned to Xenia. She smiled my way. And said, "You'll get to see for yourself the effects of the liqueur, Sam. And the effects of Vince. Watch now. I think Vince is going to ask your wife to dance."

And as I looked at Vince and Kathy, sure enough he said, against the background of some soft slow music, "May I have this dance, Kathy?"

She finished off the rest of her glass and said, "Sure, Vince. I love to dance."

"This doesn't mean anything," I said to Xenia. "A little innocent dancing. That's all."

And Vince took my lovely wife in his arms, and as they began a slow dance together. One song melted into another, each slow, but with an insistent beat. They seemed to move effortlessly together, stopping now and then for refills of the magic liqueur.

I heard Vince whisper into Kathy's ear, "You are a very enticing dancer, my dear. I think we should take this another step."

"mmmmm"....said my wife......"what do you mean?"

And Vince stopped, and leaned down and kissed my lovely wife full on the mouth. Long. And hard.

""Here we go," said Xenia.

"ooohhhh" said Kathy. "That feels soooo good, Vince. But I don't know. My husband....."

Her words halted as Vince leaned down again and kissed Kathy again. Even harder this time. "mmmmmmmm" I heard my wife moan, then as I watched in amazement, she reached around behind Vince's head, pulling him harder against her. Wanting him.

Xenia looked at me. "She's starting to love his tongue in her mouth, Sam. And hers in his. She's going to want more. Much more. Believe me, I know." And I watched as my lovely wife had opened her mouth wide, accepting Vince's probing tongue. They're mouths pressed harder against each other, Kathy's moans becoming louder and louder, filling the small room. Their tongues swirled and thrust against each other.

They had stopped any pretence of dancing now, and just stood there, Vince's tall figure leaning over my wife. Their mouths working against each other. Holding their kiss longer and longer.

"Look at Vince's hand caressing your wife's breast now, Sam." And my eyes grew wider as Vince, holding his kiss longer with Kathy, moved his hand slowly lower, and lower still, now circling gently over her right breast.

"See her arching her back toward him, Sam? She can't help herself. I've seen it many times before." It was true. Kathy had leaned her head back now and was arching her breasts into Vince's magic hands. "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I heard her moan.

"Still bored, Sam? Still counting on your wife to resist?"

"I, I don't know..." I responded. I felt divorced from reality. "She's always been true to me..... I don't know."

And just as I said those words, I turned to hear my wife say, "No Vince. No. I don't know what's come over me tonight. I feel like I'm.....I can't explain it. But I can't be unfaithful to my husband. I love him."

I said to Xenia, "See? That's my wife Kathy talking. I told you she would never betray me. Not this way."

Xenia smiled, "We'll see," she said. "He's going to get out the special Caribbean stuff now."

Then I heard Vince say, "Sure, Kathy, just relax. Sit down here next to me." He reached for her hand and guided her down next to him on the large couch. "I have something special I want you to try."

"Where is my husband, Vince?" Kathy asked, looking around.

"I'm sure Sam and Xenia will be back soon," said Vince in a low and soothing voice. "While we're waiting for them, why don't we try some of this?" he said, removing a large rolled cigarette from a walnut box.

"What's that, Vince?" said Kathy, distracted now from her earlier questioning of my whereabouts.

"It's some very special marijuana, grown only in the highlands of St. Kitts," he said. "Very potent, especially for women."

Kathy giggled, "Oh Vince," she said. "I haven't smoked any weed since college."

"Try it, baby," he said, handing it to her. And she took a long toke, holding it in, then coughing a little.

"Easy, honey," said Vince. "Not so much all at once." And she took another draw, more slowly this time. And then another. And another.

Xenia said to me, "It's just a matter of time now, Sam. And not that much time, either. I'm sure he's ready for the video soon."

"He's not going to record all of this, is he?" I said, stunned.

"Of course he is, Sam," answered Xenia. "But that's not what I meant. Look over there, honey."

And now I could see a large video monitor in the room where Vince and Kathy sat on the large couch. It was positioned where Kathy could see it easily, from her position now slouching lower in the couch, evidently in love with her Caribbean joint.

Vince murmured low, "check out the action on the screen there, Kathy. That could be you baby, just relax now.....just relax and think about how much you'd like to be doing what she's doing right now."

Kathy turned her head lazily and through half closed eyelids gazed at the screen. I was focused on it too, and coming into focus was the figure of a man. The back of his head. Buried between the legs of a woman. And now the sound of the woman on the screen filled the room,

"Oh Vince, don't stop, baby. You're driving me crazy with your hot wet tongue...ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss. Aahhhhhhhh. Do it to me baby....ohhhhh godddddd....."

And now the woman's face, her mouth opened and moaning uncontrollably. Her head flailing wildly from side to side. Yes. It was Xenia!

Kathy's eyes widened now. "Vince," she said. "Is that you? And Xenia?"

"That's right, baby," said Vince, speaking over Xenia's cries of ecstasy in the background. "It's a special, private production. Only for our closest friends. And you, Kathy, you and I are about to get closer. A lot closer." His voice was low and seductive. And Xenia's moans continued on the screen. "Oh God yes, baby," she cried. "Make me cummmm, baby...Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssss."

"Vince, I don't know," said Kathy. "It all seems so.....forbidden....so illicit. But", she whispered to him, "all this is really turning me on.....I don't know...I've never felt this way before....."

Vince cut off her conversation by moving in and kissing her deeply.

Xenia said to me, "It looks like your wife likes porn, Sam. Did you know that?"

I could only recall the one time I had suggested we watch some adult movie on cable. Kathy claimed then that she wasn't interested in "that kind of stuff" at all. But looking out there at her tonight, she seemed like a different person.

Xenia said, "You know, she's remembering those earlier kisses Sam. And wanting more."

I stared at Xenia for a moment, her exotic face and sultry figure. Looked at the screen in the other room showing Vince performing oral sex on her in high definition. How had I come to find myself in this crazy situation?

"Oooohhhh, Vince," I heard my wife cry, and turned to look at her and Vince on the couch.

Vince had already unbuttoned the top three buttons at the front of her yellow sun dress. His large hands were caressing her upthrust breasts, her nipples already hardening. She wasn't looking at him but was gaping at the screen, slouching down even further in the huge couch. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open as Vince slowly rubbed her sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

12