The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18j

Story Info
Rubies are Red Part 10.
2k words
4.71
16.2k
00

Part 83 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

(Copyright 2003. All rights reserved).

All characters are fictitious.

Jenny.

I replaced the receiver and climbed the stairs back to our bedroom. The alarm clock on the bedside table showed it to be after midnight. Still it was only eight o'clock in New York.

I didn't know whether or not to be jealous of Paul. Going to a formal dinner in one of the poshest hotels in New York. The way he explained it it soundest the simplest thing in the world to find a set of evening dress on a Sunday.

It was raining again and the wind was howling. I listened to the rattling of the windowpanes and the pitter-patter of the water on the glass. I felt safe and warm under the covers. I think I would rather be her than in New York. It might be bright and colourful at this dinner but it was late. Paul must be hoping to get to bed early. He'd had a busy day with all that travelling.

Then wind died down and the rain stopped. I could hear the odd vehicle passing along the main Bath road in the distance. Then even they stopped.

It was nice and warm in my bed. No, I didn't want to go to any party. The lights; the noise; the food and music.

Lucky bugger.

+++++++++++++++++

Paul.

"What am I expected to do while you are at the party?" Heather snapped.

I could tell she wasn't happy.

I had just returned from the headwaiter's store where Howie had sorted out some of the evening dress the hotel supplied to casual employees for me to try on. I thought Louise was going to come along with us when he knocked on the door to ask me to come down with him. But he reminded her that she had to go and get changed and after making me promise to meet her in the foyer when she arrived to be her escort for the night she had left us when we had stepped out of the lift.

"Where's that woman?" Howie had asked. "You know. Travelled across with you. Her room was only booked yesterday. Strange it was on the same booking reference as yours."

He'd looked at me. I had had to come clean.

"She's staying in one of the apartments in London." I'd confessed. "She was at a loose end and said she wanted to come with me."

"All the way to South America for the day?"

The way he put it it did sound strange. Everything had happened so fast that I hadn't had time to think properly. "I went to her room just now but she wasn't in." He'd continued.

"Maybe she's looking around the shops." I'd suggested.

"Maybe."

"I'd like to find her." He'd continued. "I need a partner for tonight. Carole was due to come up but little Harve has a cold."

"If I see her I'll ask her." I'd promised.

"Well?" Heather asked again. "What do you expect me to do?"

Her fingers were undoing the knot in my tie as she spoke. She pulled at one end and it side out beneath the collar of my shirt. I took off my jacket and threw it onto the bed. She unbuttoned the top button of my shirt, then the next.

"I don't have long," I said, "and I have to make a phone call."

"We had better hurry then."

The jacket of her trouser suite joined mine on the bed and her fingers began to unbutton her blouse. I could feel my prick becoming hard.

"Oh." I said, pulling my shirt from my trousers. "Howie was looking for you."

"Why?"

Her blouse joined her jacket on the bed and she reached behind her back for her bra fastening. Her breasts dropped slightly as she released them. Her nipples were already hardening.

I kicked off my shoes and undid my trousers, letting them fall to the floor. Her own followed suit. I stood there in my 'Y' fronts and looked at her in her small white knickers. I could see the bulge made by her pubic hairs. I pulled my 'Y' fronts down and stroked my prick, pulling my foreskin back to its fullest extent and releasing it.

Heather hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled them down revealing her mass of dark, pubic hairs.

"Why does Howie want me?" She asked again.

I could just see the beginning of her slit. She bent forward and slipped her knickers off completely and, picking up her trousers turned and placed them on top of the growing pile of clothing on the bed. I watched as her ass cheeks opened and closed as she bent over the bed. Then she turned back to face me.

"He wants to take you to the dinner tonight."

I stepped closer, pushing my fingertip between the tops of her thighs and along the length of her fanny. Her lips gave way as I pushed upwards and my finger slipped inside her.

"The big dinner you are going to?" She gasped.

I pulled my finger out and pushed it back inside her.

"But I have nothing to wear."

I could see that.

"There are some shops on the ground floor." She was becoming very wet.

Her fingers closed around my prick and worked my foreskin back and forth. I pushed my finger inside as far as it would go and swirled it around. I placed my other hand on her back and pulled her close. We kissed.

She gave a moan of disappointment as I withdrew my finger to change to a 'yes' as I placed its tip on her clit.

"Inside me." She gasped, backing towards the spare bed, my fingertip in contact with her clit and her fingers stroking my prick.

Her eyes looked huge as she lay back and opened her arms and legs for me. I knelt on the bed between her thighs and moved on top of her. She bent her knees and reached between us to guide me inside. Two pushes and I entered her. She lifted her hips to meet my thrusts and wrapped her arms around my back. I quickened my movements. I don't think either of us wanted it long and slow. I knew I didn't.

My balls were banging against her ass cheeks. Her heels were on mine. I could feel the tightening of her fanny as she came. I couldn't stop myself. I was there.

I smiled down at her.

"Happy?" She asked.

I beamed.

"You look it." She continued.

I waited for her to place her feet back on the bed before pulling out of her. I sat back on my heels and looked down. My prick was glistening with her juices. I pulled back my foreskin and worked it forward again. A drop of liquid appeared from my hole. I collected it on the tip of my finger and placed it inside her still open fanny.

"Missed a bit." I said.

"We can't have that."

I gently pulled the lips of her fanny apart and looked inside her at the little pool of my come that lay at the bottom of her hole.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked.

"I am actually."

I suddenly yawned.

"Excuse me." I said, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Tired?"

"It's nearly midnight back home."

"I know. But you slept on the plane."

"I could do with some more now."

"If you want to."

She lifted her hips from the bed and her fanny lips opened by themselves this time. "I didn't mean..." I started.

"Don't you want me any more?"

I could feel my prick growing. I moved back on the bed and leaning forward brushed her clit with my lips. Her hands reached for the back of my head and held me in place. I kissed it again. More firmly this time then I sucked gently on it.

"Oh."

I heard her moan.

I sucked again then looked down upon it. It was bigger than Jenny's, and redder. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue. The pressure on the back of my head increased and she lifted herself from the bed. I licked along one side, then the other. She made a noise in the back of her throat. I moved it from side to side, settling into a rhythm. I heard her gasp. Then groan. I pushed a finger inside her fanny. Then a second. It was wet in there. I pulled one finger out and placed it against her anus. It was already moist from where her juices had run from her fanny earlier. I pushed my fingertip against it, felt it resist then open.

She cried out.

I pulled my finger out, collected more of her lubricant and some of my own come and pushed it back inside.

This time I was greeted by no more than a moan of pleasure. I licked faster against her clit, working both fingers in and out as I did. She lifted herself, fell back then lifted herself again. Her thighs tightened and relaxed about my head. Her hands released me and I heard one thump down on the bed.

"Yes. Yes." She cried out.

I was certain everybody in the hotel could hear.

She's stopped breathing. Her hands were on the back of my head again. Her thighs were gripping the sides of my face.

She cried out. Like she was in pain. Then her body relaxed.

I lifted my face from her fanny and looked up, over her erect nipples at hers. It was flushed and there were beads of sweat on her brow.

"We must get you a dress and get ready."

There was a tap on the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Howie." Came the reply. "Let me in."

"Wait a minute."

"I'm not going back inside there." Heather said, pointing to the closet.

"Well, get dressed quickly then."

I pulled on my pants and trousers slipped my feet into my shoes and threw my arms through the sleeves of my shirt. Heather had her trousers on and was beginning to button the front of her blouse as I reached the door. I watched her stuff her bra beneath a pillow and I turned to the door and opened it.

"Hi Paul." Howie said almost bursting into the room. "I've looked everywhere for her. Oh, there you are."

He was already changed for the dinner in evening dress and white tie.

"Did you speak to her?" He asked me.

"Yes he did." Heather replied.

"I'm sorry." Howie was a little taken aback.

"I'm afraid I don't have a dress suitable for the occasion." Her voice had changed subtly. It was very polished, very English.

She scratched at a nipple. Bra-less, they were plain to see through her blouse. I could see them and I noticed Howie could as well.

"We can get you one." Howie gushed. "The Boutique keys are held in the hotel safe. I'll ring the manager. I'm sure she won't mind our going in and picking out something for you to wear."

If it were a she and Howie was involved then I was certain she wouldn't mind.

"Alright." Heather agreed. "Are you coming, Paul?"

"I've got to make a phone call and I need to get ready." I replied. "Howie will look after you."

I gave Howie a stern look.

"Sure thing, buddy." He held the door open for Heather.

"See you later." I said, watching the cheeks of her ass as she walked through the door, ducking beneath Howie's arm and struggling into the jacket of her suit.

I picked up the phone and had the girl on the other end put in a call to England for me.

Replacing the receiver I undressed and went into the bathroom for a shave and a shower. The phone was ringing by the time I had finished.

I picked it up.

"Connecting you, Sir." The girl's voice said.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers