The Pavilion

Story Info
A young man realises his fantasy.
1.2k words
4.18
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fictional Story Ocurring in an Old School Pavilion in 1965 in Basingstoke, Hampshire

The first sensation I was aware of was the feel of my stiff member against the warm cotton of my bedlinen. I'd dreamt of a highly erotic encounter in a charity shop involving a woman asking me for some help in trying on a mac in the cramped changing room. The result became evident minutes later when I threw off the duvet and noticed the sheet - after I'd answered the ringing telephone which had woken me.

"Michael are you very busy today? Might you be able to give me some time in the garden? Visitors are arriving tomorrow and there's so much which needs to be done. I can give you a day's work."

"Ah. Oh...OK . I've other work pressing but which could bear delay so...yes, I'll come over darling. What time? As soon as I 'suppose...? What's the weather doing today? Rain no doubt...?"

"Well I don't know really but the forecast isn't good but it's not raining here yet. Better come equipped hadn't you dear - oilskins & leggings I think."

She rang off with her usual abruptness. Caroline I'd know for nearly 35 yrs. Not a close friend but a good friend who'd heard me out & lived through my marriages & their twice demise with concern & friendliness to which I'd always responded with affection. Actually Caroline was attractive still at seventy-one and I'd frequently felt my body respond when I'd hugged her to me in usual greeting which she seemed to enjoy. Seeing the sheet & recollecting my dream caused the predictable response which gathered momentum as I prepared for a day with Caroline in the rain. I wondered what she might wear. She was of that era when long macs were unremarkable though very moving for some of us.

So, I dressed for the occasion - rubber chest high pants and nylon overall, light nylon quilted jacket and boots. Anticipating some physical effort I liberally coated my bottom & member with oil & fought the desire to seek release. The anticipation of being in Caroline's company dressed in such garments was intoxicating.

An hour later I rang her bell. Caroline came to the door wearing a long pink nylon overall which covered her knees, had long arms buttoned at the wrist and a belt which cinched in her waist to make her breasts prominent despite her slenderness. My heart beat harder at such a vision and desire made me light headed for the moment when a polite kiss on her cheek became an embrace disguised as a friendly hug. My arms surrounded her narrow waist and my hands briefly caressed the silky nylon on her bottom before rising to her safe waist and pulling her gently against me. She must have felt me on her tummy I was so hard. Aware that I was carried away I released her I looked apologetic. She smiled saying

"Well come along dear, I'll show you what I want doing. Thanks for coming so quickly. Once I've set you off I'm going to change its so warm between the showers & then I'll help you".

I followed her down the stone steps to the summer house and under the veranda. The floor had always been rotten in places & I hoped to be commissioned to repair it & the rest of the building where necessary.

"What do you think Michael dear - it's worth doing isn't it, the floor boards. This pillar is going too I think - could you shore it up or something".

I liked her choice of words. Her husband John had been a surveyor so Caroline was familiar with technolingua. She opened the door & a smell of musty pine emanated. Garden furniture was stacked in one corner although a large upholstered garden seat with a fold downable back occupied centre stage as it were. She sat down jauntily allowing the breeze through the open door to lift the skirt of her overall with soft rustle to reveal her fine legs and an apparent absence of anything underneath save what may have been pale blue knickers . I found I could not avert my gaze realising what I had glimpsed, to the extent that my interest was visibly aroused.

Caroline patted the cushion beside her and smiled up at me. I was acutely aware of my body sheathed in its slippery rubber which rustled with every movement which she must have been able to hear, not least the nylon overall which was rather too big & showed a considerable area of naked chest and, to the close observation of someone leaning towards one, the ruffled top of my rubber onsies and their fragrance.

I sat down carefully next to Caroline in a state of intense arousal, aware that the most casual contact of my groin with a cushion let alone the rustling nylon draped thigh next to mine would cause an accident.

"Pass me that magazine on the floor would you dear. I think its just down here - whooops...hold on a sec - I can reach..."

And she leaned over my lap, her breasts pressing on my tummy. I put my arms around her to stop her from falling off my lap and gently moved my hips against her breast. I knew that I was very close to spilling my seed and longed to kiss her . Caroline put her hand on my knee & pushed herself upright & into my arms to lie on my chest. She carefully felt the material on my thigh & stroked it up to my tummy dwelling briefly on my member & sighing, laying her head on my shoulder.

I looked down at the face of this elegant woman & kissed her mouth, my arms gathering her into me, careessing the globes of her silky bottom, her hips & thighs which opened to allow the folds of her overall to fall open. I touched the warm skin of her inner thigh & traced my fingers up towards her bottom, meeting the smooth blue fabric of her panties which were of rubber. I stroked her bottom from back to front, lingering between the folds which slipped easily aside as I entered her with my finger which slipped in so readily.

Caroline gasped & moved to lie on me carefully avoiding trapping my hand which gave her so much pleasure as my fingers caressed her slippery folds . She moved languidly in my arms and her breathing became quicker as if the feelings which my caresses were giving her were giving her pleasure such as she'd not felt in years. After a while when I thought she may have been coming close to orgasm, she caught my hand and pressed my fingers harder into herself then half turned on to me, finding my member which she caressed, causing the rubber to slip with a soft rustling.

Raising herself she knelt over and faced me & unzipped my nylon overall to reveal my rubber onsie which she pulled down over my hips to reveal my member. Then she lifted up one side of her rubber panties and holding me guided my member into herself and lowered herself on to me slowly, very slowly and gently, looking into my face as she did so , biting her bottom lip as though in concentration, then she gently raised herself until I felt my member almost slip out of her but the tip just stayed in the warmth, and then she settled down on to me my member slipping deeply inside, each movement accompanied with sighs of intense pleasure and the gentle rustling of her rubber panties and her nylon overall.