The Pawn Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky goes from fearful bride to sex loving wife.
2.8k words
3.89
28.4k
6
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five Days after the Shower

It's been five days since the shower anal/vagina sex. Jon has been very attentive, which surprised me. I've been nauseous for the last few days, probably a stomach virus. Jon has even let me sleep – in.

I have noticed that when Jon does touch me, my body's sensitivity changed, my arousal level rises. Jon was never at a loss for sexual experiments. He's been great at rubbing my back, stomach, vagina – and my breasts.

Jon gave me erotic massages between my legs increasing sexual arousal. He set up simple codes I can use: "up" or "down" for where to move his hand, for example. "How's this feel, 1 to 10?" then vary the pressure.

Jon's been treating me with tenderness. Lately, my mind wanders during sex, often into fantasy with his help. He encouraged my fantasy as a way for me to disconnect my mind, deactivate my fear center. He encourages a release by creating an erotic fantasy before things heat up. He whispers stimulating sentences to me, building a story in which I get lost. I so wish Jon had started off our honeymoon this way.

Since my stomach's been upset, I've been the one on top. It's been more fun and better for me. Yes, I'm having fun. Being on top allows me to take the lead of all sorts of positions—facing him, facing away, even sitting cross-legged on him.

Being on top has its advantages. Jon gets to finger my clitoris, vagina, and urethra. He is great at stimulating any one of them, upping my arousal. He uses this soft, circular motions with your finger in the area between my clitoris and vagina, near the entrance to my urethra. The spot is so sensitive, so stimulation there creates a certain kind of arousal—that sends me into a soft, melting form of climax.

One Month

All this is leading up to our one month of marriage tomorrow. Jon said he has a surprise – could it be clothes. Hard to know what to expect since he's made a 360 degree character change. I've had a heavier flow of vaginal secretions. Jon called me juicy. Now all he has to do is touch my always erect nipples and I start flowing. I end up feeling a mite turned on all the time.

Jon carried in two suitcases from the car. One I recognized as mine, but not the other. Jon said they were both mine. My mother sent the other. I had not seen my clothes in so long. Some I got for the honeymoon, not knowing I'd be naked for 30 days. OH, they are a bit tight! I think all that sucking Jon did made my breasts grow – they're so sore.

I in fact found a cute dress in the things Mama sent. The underwear is a better fitting too. I actually went up a cup size. I hope my stomach won't be upset tomorrow. I ate nearly all the crackers in the house. Jon been decent about my being sick. He's had food delivery and even grilled when I had a craving for hamburgers.

I don't know where the time went. I unpacked both suitcases, and decided on an outfit that would go day to night. Jon actually made a huge corned beef sandwich for himself. I just wanted the organic walnut butter right from the jar.

After eating we went to the family room and cuddled on the couch to watch TV. Jon curled up behind me and soon entered me from behind. I was sooooo wet. I stretched my leg back over his which allowed him to get deeper inside me. When he reached around the front, his hands are able to pleasure my clit and massage your breasts too. My nipples are so hard. Jon massaged my breasts that made them feel so much better. Jon brought me to the edge thrusting so deep, then slowed. He did that three times until I climaxed. I was wet, my own juices were running down my legs, but Jon didn't come yet.

We forgot about TV and went up to shower. We soaped each other. Jon pushed two fingers into my pussy while I massaged his dick and his balls. He played with my clit and then went for the G-spot.

My hands were soapy. Jon taught me what to do with his penis. Slowly and lightly move your hand up and down his joystick to rev him up. Using my fingertips, I tap up and down along the underneath side of his dick, like I was playing the piano. I didn't know he could get harder.

Next he told me to gently squeeze the base and middle of his penis in a pulsing motion, and then lightly pinch the skin on the underside of his penis. I massaged his erection hand over hand – top to the penis head. I turned my hand upside down, so my thumb is towards the base of his penis instead of the tip and stroke up and down. I turned my hands around the other way and continued to knead. Every time I reached the top of his penis, swipe my thumb to one side of the head and then the other.

I rubbed the Jon's penis with my hands, thighs and labia. God his penis is so big, my hand won't fit around it. Jon turned me around, and standing facing the wall of the shower with my palms spread and your legs spread. Jon grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his erect dick. I was forced to use my elbows to lean against the wall. This fuck was really good. My vagina seemed to swell with every thrust of his penis. Jon waited for me so we came together.

I seemed to want to get fucked more this week than at any other time. Sex is good. Available sex 24/7 is awesome. Sex with a huge, 9 inch dick – priceless!

I soon fell asleep.

Anniversary Morning

As usual Jon had his early morning fuck. This time was different. Jon very gently, with just the slight amount of pressure excites the clitoris with the penis at the two-o'clock or ten-o'clock position. Clitoral shaft steady with his thumb laid gently along and beside it, with the other thumb lying lengthwise just within the vagina but not moving deep within it. Jon continues a light pressure using the same speed throughout until I peaked close to orgasm but not quite. Jon slowed down the speed even further, but continued again and he got me back near orgasm, a second and third orgasm.

I sat on top of Jon and wrapped my legs around him. He crossed his legs so he could fondle both my breasts and butt. As the fuck got good, I grabbed his butt with great pleasure. We climaxed together.

The Limo Ride

After a quick nap after sex, we rose and dressed for the anniversary day. I went downstairs and met Mrs. M and Q. Mrs. M reminded me of an English nanny including accent. She made me a welcome cup of tea, and cinnamon biscuits. Mrs. M is the housekeeper, and Q will tend the garden and the rest of the grounds. It sounded like we were going to be gone more than a day.

The company limo arrived with dark tinted windows and stocked bar. Before we got in Jon gave the driver two towels to spread on the back seat. We finally settled in for the surprised trip.

"Today you go from being a bride to being a wife. The "honeymoon" was our holiday taken to celebrate our marriage in intimacy and seclusion. I know you didn't know me before the marriage, but I still have so much to show you and teach you," Jon said. He continued, "I have a sex bucket list for both of us."

Jon led me to the limo. I was ready to leave this place. I sat on the back seat and Jon sat on the seat directly in front of me. Once we drove off, he had the driver raise the privacy partition. The passenger compartment was now soundproof with one way glass.

Jon wasted no time taking off my panties which he sniffed and put in his pocket. He started fingering me, massaging pussy lips. He massaged my clitoris using up-and-down, side-to-side, and circular motions until I reached orgasm. Now I know the reason for the towels. I was so wet. Jon spent lots of time in foreplay.

He leaned forward as I rested my feet on either side of him. Those left me wide open for Jon to finger my vagina finding the G-Spot. Jon used the middle finger and ring finger to stimulate and bring me to climax.

Jon pulled his pants down over his erect penis. It looked bigger than ever. I straddled him with my feet on the floor, slowly lowering myself onto his erection. Inch by inch I started by letting just the tip of his penis enter me. I lowered myself until there was full entry. Jon guided me by holding both butt cheeks. I enjoyed lots of kissing as Jon sucked at my mouth and tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rode him until we both climaxed.

Jon lifted me off his still erect dick. I sat back in the seat. There were clean warm cloths in a cabinet in the car. Jon cleaned himself. He took a fresh cloth and cleaned me. He took the dirty towels including the one on the back seat, and put them in a hamper cabinet. We arranged our clothes and he came to sit next to me. We held hands for the remainder of the trip. Jon kissed my tears away when I started crying for no reason.

Having sex in the back of a moving car allowed me to let go of some hang-ups and embrace my erotic self. Jon helped me talk about how I feel. I became more and more aroused and I was so wet. So the more aroused the easier it was for my husband to enter me.

My husband – that was the first time I thought of Jon in those terms. Could we be bonding during these initial days of marriage? I was more comfortable with our physical relationship and sex in the last few days.

Arrival

We pulled up at Jon's parents' house in Virginia. This was not quite where I thought we end up for an anniversary. I entered the house to familiar voices. In the family room were my in – laws and my parents. I brushed pass them with a quick hello until I reached my mother. Mama's pregnant belly was huge since last I saw her. I was so happy to see her of course I cried.

Part of the surprise was having lunch with my mother and mother –in –law. The men went off to talk business. I was happy we used another chauffeur car to take us to lunch. The mothers quizzed me about the honeymoon. They actually gave me tips to excite husbands.

"When he leans to kiss you, hold the back of his head gently in your hand. It's tender yet sexy."

"Wet your lips and moan like you can't wait to taste him."

"Splash your tee shirt with water while washing dishes. As soon as he sees your nipples through the fabric, he'd have to touch them."

"If we're somewhere semi-public and can't go at each other, press your hips against him and massage him with your pelvis."

"Call my personal shopper. Your guys will always want to go shopping with you if you let him into the dressing room as you try on clothes—especially lingerie. She'll set it up for you."

I was so embarrassed hearing this talk from my mother. "Don't be silly Becky. Why do you think I'm always pregnant?! You're a wife now. There is no way you'll ever get a divorce. So you better keep him happy, so that he keeps you happy."

"We have an appointment before heading back to the house." With that we finished lunch and headed out.

Doctor's Office

We arrived at an OB-GYN office. "Are you OK, Mama?"

"The appointment is for you Becky. Jon told me about the changes in you – crying, vomiting, sore breasts, and missed period. It sounds like you're pregnant. Your husband knows you better than you think." My mother shocked me.

Yes my period was late. Is this the reason for the change in Jon? So attentive and calling me his wife now, not the bride. It all made sense.

I forgot I had no panties until I got to the exam room and undressed. I was happy the doctor was female. I forced to put my legs up in the air and spread them wide. Then she put lubricate gloved fingers into my already heighten vagina. My mind turned to the ride up to Virginia. OMG! Is she going to know I had sex? She said nothing when she examined her withdrawn fingers.

Next she squeezed my already sore breasts. Liquid came out of my nipples. Confirmed I was about four weeks pregnant. It was all mind blowing to me.

The Anniversary Night

We arrived back at the house to see Jon waiting. While the mothers went into the house, Jon guided me to one of the guest houses. The walkway was lined with rose petals. Jon picked me up and carried me inside. Jon walked through the family room into the bedroom. There were lit candles and a heart on the bed made of rose petals.

I lean back on the bed and used my fingers to spread myself wide, inviting Jon to explore my body. With no panties, it was easy for me to guide Jon's fingers between my legs and let him feel my wetness. I moaned Jon's name as he pleasured me.

Jon pulled me off the bed and tore my clothes off. He quickly undressed and took me into the bathroom. He sat me on the sink and began shaving my pubic hair. I was so sensitive to the vibrations from the electric razor. I was so turned on. Jon did a landing strip. He removed all the hair on the fringes of my labia, leaving a thin rectangle along the slit. He thought that looked so hot. He wiped the area with a warm cloth. His penis was pulsing. I gave the tip of his penis special attention by twisting your hand back and forth over the tip, like I was trying to unscrew a bottle cap.

We headed to the personal pool. I was concern someone would see us. Jon got comfortable in the water. I grabbed his penis and pushed up between his scrotum and his anus, I pushed the spot like a button. I had no idea it's a very powerful hot zone.

Jon was so ready. I climbed onto a well-inflated raft in shallow water on my back with your butt and legs dangling over the edge. Jon grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him and entered me. He then pull incredibly close for the deepest possible penetration. The speed makes me moan. Sex in the water was so kinky for me. Being naked in the pool where someone could see us - It was Jon fantasy. I moaned, he moaned and we came together.

Jon hugged me and we kissed. "We're pregnant. Happy Anniversary!"

Jon kissed me deeply. Jon pulled back. He gazed deeply into my eyes. He smiled. I closed my eyes. He lightly brushed his lips over mine.

"I know," was all he said.

Jon supported me as I got out the pool. He helped me into a thick terry cloth robe before putting on his. A table of romantic foods was waiting for us – honey, almonds, guacamole (my craving), chocolate covered strawberries, oysters, whipped cream. There was ice cream in the cooler, and steak and lobster dinners in the warmer.

Jon poured a glass of sprinkling grape juice for me and champagne for him. We toasted to our baby and our anniversary. We climbed on the chaise lounge and watched the sunset.

After eating, Jon put me on the bed on top of the rose petals. He told me exactly what he wanted.

"Let me go deep. Plant your feet on the bed and using the muscle to thrust toward me each time I push into you."

Jon fucked and fucked. "Right before I climax, spread your legs really wide, it allows me to dive very deeply as I explode with pleasure." And so Jon filled me with his seed and I had two orgasms. It must have been all the oysters.

"The thing I love about the spoon position is that it lets me feel so much of your body at one time. That closeness is electrifying." Jon said while kissing the back of my neck.

That's how we fell asleep....