The Payback

Story Info
After a transgression we agree on a proper payback.
3.2k words
2.89
55.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
652 Followers

Several years ago my hot wife (Maggie) had a fling, well a fuckfest really in Florida when she went down there on a professional assignment. Several months after the incident she confessed the entire event to me and I wrote about it on Literotica. The story is titled The Florida Fling. After confessing the event to me in detail she asked me how I wanted to handle the situation. We have always been very open sexually and usually share adventures together. However, in that situation she fucked the same guy for about three weeks when she first went to Florida.

In case you have not read about Maggie, she is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and perched on top of her very petite frame are the most beautiful breasts you have ever seen. They measure 39 DD and look huge on her frame. She has dark hair, deep brown eyes and a furry black thatch of pubic hair. She dresses impeccably and rarely wears a bra thus allowing her very sensitive nipples to be seen and envied by men and women who come in contact with her. She is a flirt but very discriminating about who gets to enjoy her considerable charms.

Once I had time to consider her confession and respond to her query about how to handle the aftermath of the incident, I told her that I wanted to watch her get freaky with a guy so I could see and understand that side of her sexuality. She agreed and told me to find a suitable candidate. I did. Seeing her with another man was a win for both of us. She would get fucked and her exhibitionist side would satisfy my voyeuristic interests plus I would get royally fucked once he left.

I found Will online and swapped emails and photos before we chatted by phone. I showed her his photos (face and cock) and she approved. He loved her nude photos too. I then arranged to meet him for coffee to check on his personal hygiene and manners. She despises men who are not polite and respectful gentlemen. After all, she is a Southern maiden and very refined.

Once I met Will I quickly determined that he would be suitable in all departments. I took a cell phone photo for one final check with Maggie and she told me if I approved she was okay with my choice. She knew I would never put her in a bad situation and she knew that I was very familiar with her likes and dislikes. We set the date and agreed to meet on a weekday several miles from our home.

We met Will in a restaurant bar and he was polite and respectful. Maggie had a glass of wine and Will and I enjoyed a cold beer. Once we left the restaurant on the way to the hotel, where I had already rented a room and set up candles, music and my camera, I suggested that Maggie ride with him to the hotel. Maggie was wearing a black silk skirt that came down to the top of her knees, a white silk blouse, fuck me high heels and a string of pearls. She looked elegant and totally fuckable.

Maggie got in the car with Will and I told them to drive slowly so I could set everything up and be ready. I also wanted them to have some "alone time" knowing that it would help build familiarity and get Maggie hot and ready.

She later told me that he kissed her deeply as he held the door for her to get in the car and he coped a feel of her large breasts before going around to his side of the car. She settled in pulling her dress about midway up her tanned thighs. He got in, kissed her again and put his hand up her dress finding her already wet thong panties. They left the parking lot and he reached over and tweaked her nipple and then plunged his hand into her pants finding her overly sensitive clitoris. As the drove slowly and carefully to the hotel a couple miles away he brought her to climax twice before arriving at the hotel. He knew he had a hot one on his hands at that point.

Maggie and I had scouted the location prior to going to meet Will and I had spotted a parking spot within easy view of our room. I told her to have him back in so they could make out and she could suck his cock while I was watching from the room (and taking photos, or course). He backed in and they made out groping each other before I saw her head disappear into his lap. His head rolled back in pure ecstasy. Maggie gives a wonderful blow job and can deep throat even the biggest cocks. After sucking him for a few minutes she suggested they go to the room. He eagerly agreed.

They came inside grinning sheepishly with their clothing disheveled and looking like each had been groped by the other. I greeted them and they went right back to making out. She is a great kisser and apparently he was too as they kissed deeply while tearing each other's clothes off. He went straight to her lacy, black thong and pulled it down her legs before he went for her blouse. He wanted to see his prize and feel that furry muff without being encumbered by fabric.

She unbuttoned his shirt and then grappled with his belt buckle. Soon she had him naked and she was clad only in her sexy black bra (which she wore just for this occasion), her high heeled pumps and the strand of pearls. Very sexy indeed. She pushed him back on the bed and went to work on his impressive cock.

Will was a triathlete and very fit. He was about 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighed about 170 pounds with not an ounce of fat. Because of his lean frame his cock looked particularly impressive at just under 9 inches and nice and thick. With Maggie's sexy body weighing in at about 120 pounds, they were very sexy together. She went to work on his cock and I know how much she loves to make a cock grow in her mouth and hands. And his cock grew impressively as she worked her magic. She soon had him at full hardness and I could tell that she liked what she was holding. After several minutes of excellent cock sucking, they switched places and he knelt down to insure she was good and wet.

Maggie can cum over and over again. She must be the closest thing to a nympho I have ever known. She can never seem to get enough. So Will started eating her and from the never ending string of orgasms she was having, it appeared that he was doing an excellent job. She came over and over again and her toes stayed in a curled position for as long as he was eating her pussy.

Soon it was time for more and he stood up and pulled her legs up under his arms spreading them wide. I had the camera ready and watched through the lens as he slowly entered Maggie's hot pussy. It was beyond erotic as she rolled her head back and gave in to the moment. I watched his cock sink slowly into her wetness before it disappeared completely inside her. She was in heaven. He started a slow and sexy in and out motion and she reached down to stimulate her clit. This added to the sexiness of the moment and soon she was moaning and climaxing louder and longer as the fucking became more intense. He fucked her in this position for several minutes before moving her up on the bed and telling her to turn over on to her knees. She did so eagerly putting her sexy ass high in the air as he moved into position behind her.

Will proved to be an attentive and excellent lover. He did not talk much but seemed to be making Maggie cum over and over with his technique. He slid into her easily from behind and after a few strokes he slammed into her making sure she could feel the full length and girth of his impressive cock. Maggie groaned and perhaps grunted but never complained. Instead she reached between her legs as he was pounding her and diddled herself creating a never ending string of climaxes as Will pounded away.

Soon she reached even further back so she could fondle his scrotum while he was pounding her. It made him even hotter and he increased his pounding of her pussy. He was also intensely interested in Maggie's perfectly shaped ass. I knew he wanted to have anal sex and Maggie is no stranger to this but she told me she wanted to wait and see how things went before committing to anal. Meanwhile, he used his slender fingers on her ass while continuing his non-stop fucking of her sopping pussy. Occasionally Will would slam into her to insure that she could feel every inch of his manly cock. She never missed a beat...just kept on fucking and cumming.

I helped Maggie get out of her bra and shoes leaving her with only the strand of pearls around her neck along with her pearl earrings. She looked incredibly sexy as she kept her ass high in the air while Will continued to fuck her. His athletic ability must have contributed to his stamina as they fucked for a long time in this position.

Soon Will pulled out and moved up beside Maggie. She quickly slid down to his cock so she could take it deep in her throat. She loves the taste of cock with her love juice on it and he looked bigger than ever as she slid her mouth over his slick cock. She deep-throated him and tickled his balls with her hands as she slurped his big cock. It was so sexy to watch and I took lots of photos.

After several minutes Will pulled her on top of him with his impressive cock sticking straight up in the air. After positioning her body on top of him she lined up his cock, took it in her hand and guided it into her waiting and wet pussy. Watching from behind was beyond sexy. It was fucking hot. She controlled the speed and depth of the fucking and they looked like they had been fucking each other for years. They both seemed to know exactly what the other one wanted.

Will found her ass again with his fingers and put first one, then two fingers in her ass making her even hotter and hornier. She was on fire moaning and groaning and riding his large cock with abandon. She moved up and down, sometimes slowly, other times with gusto. She was in charge but she was also getting a good fucking from Will. He reached around behind her and took her ass cheeks one in each hand. It is one of my favorite positions and one I had been in many times. I love her cute little perfectly shaped ass. When he grabbed her ass he was kind of using her to jack himself off and she rode right with him. They would occasionally kiss and whisper dirty comments to each other. It was at that moment that I should have had enough presence of mind to move behind her so she could get the double penetration she had always wanted. But I was too involved in watching the erotic scene in front of me.

After fucking in this position for what seemed like an hour or more (he still had not climaxed) she rolled off of Will. He moved out from under her and she assumed her position on all fours with her ass high in the air. Will moved behind her and I thought they were going to repeat their previous performance. However, I noticed that he wet his fingers in his mouth and stuck them in her anus. After sticking his cock in her wet pussy for a couple of strokes, he pulled out and lined it up with her ass. Was he going to fuck her ass with that big piece of meat?? Yep, that is exactly what they were going to do. I offered the personal lubricant and Will told me that he did not think they would need it. She told me not to worry that she could handle it. Okay...

His cock looked massive next to her petite little butt however; he lined up his love weapon and slowly inserted the large cockhead while I snapped away with the camera. She moaned and told him to go slow. He kept pushing slowly and inch by inch his cock disappeared into her anal cavity. It did not take long to completely disappear and he was balls deep in her ass. Incredible!!

He pulled back slowly and within a few seconds they established a rhythm and in a matter of minutes he was fucking her ass furiously. She reached between her legs and stimulated her clit. She groaned loudly and said its coming. I knew this was going to be a gigantic orgasm in spite of the fact that she had already had literally dozens of climaxes. Will grabbed each cheek of her ass and pulled her into him with every stroke. It was such an erotic scene, like having my own private live porno with my hot wife as the star. I could not believe their collective stamina and pace. Maggie groaned louder and louder and said Oh my God...

Soon she literally screamed into the pillow and her body shuddered and shook like she had been hit with a Taser. She stiffened as she screamed and Will held completely still while she continued to shake and moan. It felt like the orgasm lasted at least a minute. Soon she collapsed on the bed while Will tried to figure out what to do. She asked him for a moment to collect herself and he rolled to the side What a scene.

Will seemed very concerned about Maggie's hypersensitive condition but I suppose he was really more concerned about how he was going to get some relief. Amazingly, he had not yet cum. Soon Maggie asked him to wash off his cock and told him she wanted him inside her again but only after he cleaned himself. He left the bed while Maggie continued her recovery. I asked her if she was okay and she sighed and told me that she was beyond okay. She was happy and satiated for the moment.

Will returned to the bed eager to conclude his performance. Maggie was on her back and spread her legs while telling Will to stick that big cock in her pussy, which was still sopping wet. He moved between her legs, spread them widely and pulled them up on his shoulders. He found her steaming sex and drove his cock deep inside her. She moaned a bit and urged Will to cum inside her. He was more than ready. He pounded her with a fury and drove his cock into her like he had something to prove. She tried to lock her legs around him but they were up in the air held in place by his strong arms. Soon he told her he was going to cum and she said let me have it. His butt muscles tightened as he drove into Maggie and he roared like an animal as he spilled his huge load into her pussy. He kept on fucking her and soon the sperm was splashing out of her pussy and coating his cock with their combined love juice. It was very sexy.

Soon he released her legs and they were both spent. He stayed inside of her as he slowly softened. Finally he rolled off of her and told her she was the most amazing fuck he had ever had. She patted his chest with her hand and told him he wasn't too bad either. Once their breathing returned to normal and they had a few moments to recover, Will got up and told us he had to leave. Maggie and I were ready for some private time.

Maggie pulled the sheet over her limp body while Will dressed slowly. Clearly he had put a lot of physical effort into his performance and he was spent. Once dressed he leaned down and kissed Maggie lightly while thanking her for an incredible afternoon of fun. She thanked him and he shook hands with me, thanked me and left the room.

I dropped my clothes and dove into the bed with Maggie. I asked her how she felt after one hundred or so climaxes. She laughed and asked if I was counting. I was not but I have never seen anyone cum that many times. They had been together for almost three hours and she easily had forty or more orgasms. She is amazing.

She asked me for some wine and water and I quickly handed her some needed fluids. She sipped the wine, gulped the water and smiled at me. What's next? Incredible woman. I could not wait to eat her sopping pussy. I am not a cream pie kind of guy but her sopping wet pussy was too inviting. I dove between her legs and smelled the erotic aroma. It was sexy, musky and intoxicating. As I moved my head between her legs, she spread them widely and gave in to my nibbling of her clitoris. Soon she was moaning again as I drove my tongue into her sex. She tasted lovely. Within a few seconds I was eating her pussy with abandon and her legs were in the air with her toes curled in a series of orgasms. She was at it again with no sign of being satiated. She is clearly a nympho and I am a very lucky man.

We had an incredible afternoon of sex and fucked in every position possible. She had another dozen or more climaxes and I came twice before we decided to head for home. As we got in the car she asked me if we were "even" now. I smiled and told her that all was forgiven for her transgression in Florida. I also told her that she must be a lot smarter than me as she got laid twice today and she had her fling in Florida for three weeks.

Maggie and I talked about the afternoon and her Florida Fling once we showered and poured a drink. We agreed that we had both learned a lesson from the two incidents. She told me that she never really wanted me to know how freaky she could be as she was afraid it would cause me to lose my love and respect for her. Once we got through the two incidents we agreed that we would always have our fun together and respect each other's needs and feelings including having some sexy fun with extracurricular lovers. Payback it turns out, is not a bitch.

okayjack
okayjack
652 Followers