The Pearly Yearning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,110 Followers

Ken obeyed this missive with enthusiasm. Thrusting rapidly and forcefully, her began pounding deep into her quivering pussy. "Arh!" he grunted. "Ah! I'm getting close! Do you want me to..."

"No!" she interrupted him. "Ohhh! Yes! Keep fucking me! Deeper! Ohhhh, come inside me, come inside me!"

"Inside?" he gasped. "Ah! Inside? I... I... can't hold baaaaccckk....!"

"Yes!" growled Danuta. "Yes! Shoot it deep inside of me. Shoot your load!"

Ken howled. His body siezed and quaked. His hips extended fully forward as he blasted his load with all his youthful might deep into Danuta.

She quivered in a mini-orgasm herself as he filled her. Shaking and gasping in joyous rapture, Ken withdrew. "May... may I speak?" he panted.

"Later," said Danuta. "There's something pressing that needs attention. Susan?"

Susan stood rooted for a moment. She knew what the next step was. And it was right before her. She knew it was necessary if she was to make it real. Her mind was spinning. She couldn't move. She had never even kissed another woman. And now...

"Go on," whispered Kinia. "It's your freedom. It's your liberation. It's yours. Take it."

Something Kinia had said touched a chord. Broke the spell.

Susan moved. She took three steps forward. She kneeled down. She leaned in. Danuta opened her legs to accommodate her. Spreading Danuta's labia with her fingers, Susan enveloped her pudenda and began sucking.

Her tongue sought out Danuta's inner folds; licking and scooping, she found Ken's load and began slurping it into her mouth. The salty, meaty, metallic flavour hit her tastebuds, mingled with the sweet salt of Danuta's juices. Something in her brain clicked, and Susan's pussy, already excited by what she had just witnessed, began throbbing and clenching.

Obtaining a mouthful of Ken's vital seed, she swallowed. Licking and sucking, she drew out more and more cum from deep in Danuta's vagina. Danuta hummed with pleasure beneath Susan's ministrations. Susan delved in deeper and searched with her tongue for the last bits of Ken's load. She gulped it down. A brief wave of nasuea washed over her. Then she shuddered. This was not unpleasant; actually quite exciting. She licked up and down Danuta's thick lips, ostensibly to ensure she had missed none of Ken's ejaculate. But also tasting, exploring, experimenting, thrilling to this new experience.

"Mmmm, that feels divine Susan," Danuta purred. "But we have further business to attend to, yes?"

Susan sat back down on her heels, still kneeling, and grinned sheepishly. A bit self-consciously, realizing that five people had been watching her eat Ken's load out of Danuta, she rose and took a couple of steps back.

Kinia was gently stroking the lips of her slit up and down, clearly turned on and enjoying watching.

"Ken, you wished to speak?" Danuta addressed him.

"Uh, words fail me," he said with a brilliant smile gracing his handsome features. "But I will say that knowing all... five..." he said, fixing his gaze on a deeply blushing Susan "...of you ladies, has been the greatest joy of my life."

"Well, thank you very much, Ken," Danuta responded graciously. "It's been an absolute pleasure knowing you as well."

Smiles were shared all around. Kinia continued softly masturbating all the while.

"Now, Joel," Danuta began, rolling over on to her hands and knees, "I have a task for you." She turned her gaze over her shoulder with a smile.

"Yes, Ma'am?" he asked.

"Take the coconut oil there, in the jar. Grease up your cock. Then come over here and put it up my ass."

"Uh, yes, yes, Ma'am!" he said incredulously. Joel stripped down quickly. His penis was at full erection and pointing straight out from his body. He grabbed the jar of coconut oil, opened it, scooped out a large dollop of the oil, and began smearing it all over his rod.

Danuta, on her hands and knees, reached between her legs and fondled her pussy. Retrieving some of her own secretions, she smeared them over her anus and slightly into her rectum.

Susan was fascinated. She'd never had an opportunity to be a voyeur like this before, excepting the blowjobs she'd seen the sisters perform on Joel or Ken. She had to admit to herself that she found Danuta to be very attractive, and although she didn't turn her on the way the boys did, she had quite enjoyed going down on her.

Now she was about to witness her getting fucked in the ass. Her pussy sang and hummed with delicious arousal. She was beginning to relish the idea of felching Joel's load out of Danuta's ass. It seemed so devilishly nasty and kinky.

Joel approached Danuta from behind and placed his slick, shiny rod between her buttocks. She purred enthusiastically and arched her back more. "Go ahead," she urged him. "Push."

Panting like a dog in heat, he did so. His knees were trembling. His muscles were tensed. Danuta grunted as he leaned more of his weight down into her.

"Unh," gasped Danuta. "Unh. Unh. Harder. Push harder."

Joel gave a low moan, his buttocks clenching repeatedly as his legs continued to tremble. Kinia was rubbing her genitals faster now, tracing wide circles all over her engorged, excited pussy lips.

Danuta barked out a couple of times, and Joel froze. "No," she gasped, "Keep going. Ah! Ah! Push harder. Harder!"

Joel repositioned himself and grabbed her hips for support. With a deep, throaty, animal growl, he entered her rectum.

Danuta groaned deeply, her eyes shut and her teeth clenched. Susan was enraptured. She'd never seen anything like this. Semi-consciously, she placed her right hand on the crotch of her jeans. She squeezed lightly and gently rubbed herself. Kinia was finger-fucking herself by this point, probing her own vagina while she watched the precedings.

Joel began lightly thrusting, moving in and out no more than a centimetre, but slowly, slowly, penetrating deeper into Danuta's ass until he finally rested balls-deep, his rigid member buried to the hilt in her butt.

"Ok, now, fuck me," she panted. "Go slow, but go as deep as you can. Fuck me."

Joel began to increase the range of his thrusting motions. Danuta growled in growing pleasure with the intensity of the sensation, and Joel was open-mouthed in disbelief, like this was his first time having sex ever. Perhaps it was the first time he'd ever had anal sex, Susan thought? Either way, the scene before her was incredibly erotic and arousing. She continued squeezing her pussy mound through her pants. She wished she could be as brazen as Kinia, drop her pants, and openly masturbate, but she was still too shy.

"Faster," rasped Danuta. "Come on, don't hold back. I'm warmed up, give it to me. Cum in my ass."

Joel began fucking rapidly now, grunts of lust emitting from deep in his throat. Danuta grunted and sighed in response as his penis filled her ass to capacity again and again. Joel's grunts began rising in pitch and intensity, and became gasping cries of pleasure and lust. Danuta moaned and called out in rising pleasure too as he drove into her ass. "Come on!" she hissed. "Do it! Harder! Cum! Do it! Cum in my ass!!"

Joel bucked wildly, ramming his dick up Daunta's cleching anus with all his might. His thighs made loud slapping sounds against her buttocks. She bit her lip and growled low. Joel froze. His eyes snapped wide open for a second. Then he threw back his head and roared out, twitching and seizing as he blasted his load full force deep into Danuta's ass.

Kinia cooed and moaned at that moment, her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, and she too, came. Sounds and smells of lust filled the air, and Joel finally began withdrawing his shaft from Danuta's anus. With a plopping sound, it popped free and Joel stumbled back, unsure on his feet.

Daunta stayed on the couch, on her hands and knees, humming with pleasure. "Susan?" she simply said, gently spreading her buttocks with her fingers.

Susan was wildly turned on now, and wasted no time kneeling down behind Danuta and extending her tongue. On some level, she knew this should be filling her with disgust, but her pussy just throbbed even more as she licked her anus, tasting a drop of Joel's semen.

Giving herself over to lust and depravity, ignoring all of her prejudices, urges and assumptions, she thrust her tongue deep into Danuta's distended anus, seeking Joel's load, in pursuit of her goal of vampirehood.

Danuta moaned and sighed as Susan ate her ass. Sucking, licking and slurping, she drew out every drop of salty semen her tongue could find, swallowing it down and searching for more. Again, some part of her brain was aware of what she was doing, that she was thrusting her tongue deep into another woman's asshole, but it didn't matter. This was a necessary action to achieve her ends. And, despite how wrong, horrifying and disgusting that increasing distant, quiet part of her brain told her this was, she was loving it. It was exciting. It was turning her on, performing analingus on this sexy woman in front of a crowd, and swallowing the load she ate out of her.

This was nastier than anything she had ever dreamed of. And it made her feel so alive. Like it was symbolic; truly, she was leaving the old Susan behind. On her way to becoming something new, different, and fascinating.

She was almost disappointed when her tongue could find no more of Joel's sperm in Danuta's asshole. She drove her tongue in as far as she could, flicking and twisting it around inside her rectum. Finally, confident that that was the last of it, she licked her lips, sat down and the ground, and gulped one final time. She felt incredibly sexual.

Danuta sighed one last time before she rose, naked, in front of the group. Susan was struck again at how attractive she was. Was Susan perhaps bi? She'd never really considered it before, and honestly, was in no mood to have an internal debate with herself like that at the moment. All she knew was that she was loving every moment of this.

"Mmm, that was lovely, Susan," Danuta said. "And thank you, Joel...."

Joel was still panting. "No, thank you!" he breathed.

"And now, my two fine young men, we must bid you both good-bye. It has been wonderfully rewarding spending time with both of you. But, as you know, it's our last night in town. If we're back in town at some point, we will make contact with you."

They both made gratuitous and gracious thanks to the four sisters, then dressed and bade their final farewells. They collected a couple of bags, presumably containing personal items, and were off.

"Naturally, we can have no further contact with them," explained Danuta. "They will operate under the hope that we will contact them at some point, but you know why we cannot." She walked to the cabinet, still naked, and said, "So, now that we have some privacy, let's see to Gary."

She opened the cabinet once more, revealing the naked form within. "Last chance, Susan. No turning back after this. Will you join us?"

"Yes," was Susan's immediate response.

"Well then, without further ado, let's complete this ritual." Kneeling down before the bound and helpless Gary, Danuta took his flaccid member into her mouth. He struggled and gurgled unintelligibly through his gag.

Sucking and bobbing, she quickly awakened his penis, her brevity in the process obvious to Susan now. Kinia was not masturbating, and Eniko and Zorana had an air of gravity and seriousness about them. It was clear all of them knew what was about to happen and why Gary had been selected for the role.

Daunta sucked him hard. Despite his erection, it was obvious that this blowjob was not the most pleasurable that had ever been administered. Danuta was being rough and aggressive. He would cum, but there would be as little enjoyment for him as possible.

He grunted and barked out as the gag muffled his outcries. He strained in his bonds. Helpless, he could do nothing but submit to Danuta's whims. She sucked him furiously, her cheeks hollowing as she pumped him like a milking machine, bringing him to ejaculation mechanically, industrially, clinically.

He twisted and gyrated, unable to stop this relentless assault on his manhood. His tortured moans remained unacknowledged. He tensed. He hollered out. He bucked and thrusted, thrashing in his bonds. He shot. He ejaculated hard and copiously, spewing forth his jizz into Danuta's waiting mouth.

She backed her lips off, opening her jaw to accept his load. She retained his semen in her mouth, continuing to work her cheeks like a bellows. Gary was obviously in terrible distress. He was shaking his head back and forth, left and right. He was struggling and thrashing with every ounce of his strength, fighting for his very life. To no avail.

He screamed into his gag long and loud. Then he went limp.

Danuta released his penis, sealing her lips to hold in his load, his life force. Her eyes turned and met Susan's. In a terrified trance, she went to Danuta. They kissed. Danuta snowballed Gary's final, thick load into Susan's mouth as their lips met and embraced. The taste was similar, yet somehow different. Salty, meaty, sort of metallic, yet it tingled. Like hot spice, like pepper. No, like a very hot liquid. No, like fire! Like liquid fire! Susan had swallowed it down, and it was burning her, from the inside out!

She stumbled, swimming through a thickening dark haze. Danuta's lips formed some words, but she couldn't hear. Her vision blurred and streaked. Then it went wild with rainbows and bursts of colour. Spinning and whirling, Suan clutched at the air, and grasped nothingness. Her body crashed to the ground. Her vision tunneled, shrank into a bright, white dot, then winked out.

...To be continued.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,110 Followers
12