The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright that's enough, get your face in my cunt you fucking bitch!" Velvet yelled, grabbing Karen by the hair and pushing her face first into her pussy, "Fucking lick me!"

Karen's tongue slowly slid out of her mouth, the tip touching the bottom of Velvet's pussy so gently before Karen got up the nerve to slowly slide her tongue up Velvet's cunt, Karen licking a pussy for the first time in her life. From the moment Karen got her first lick of pussy and sampled the delicious taste of another woman she knew from that moment on she'd be a life long pussy licker and this thought was only reinforced by the next few licks as she began to lap at Velvet's pussy like a kitten with a saucer of milk.

The Beautiful People were however not impressed by Karen's soft licks.

"Is that all you got bitch?" Angelina asked as she leant over and brought her belt down hard upon Karen's ass.

Karen immediately stopped licking Velvet's pussy to let out a loud cry of pain as the belt smacked off her already beaten red butt.

This was a mistake.

"What do you think you're doing? Get your face back in my cunt you fucking bitch!" Velvet screamed before pushing Karen back into her pussy and turning to Angelina, "Whip this bitch until she gets it right!"

"Gladly." Angelina chuckled as she brought her belt down again and again on Karen's ass, causing the brunette to cry into Velvet's pussy.

For a while Karen didn't do anything but weep into Velvet's cunt as Angelina continued to beat her ass but eventually she was persuaded to get back to her licking duties by some gentle words of encouragement...

"Stop crying you fucking whiny little bitch and start eating my pussy!" Velvet yelled, slapping Karen around the head, "Eat me bitch, eat my pussy! Lick my cunt you stupid little whore! Lick my oooooh!"

Velvet's verbal abuse of Karen ended in a pleasurable moan as Karen's tongue slipped out and began to lick her again and for a few brief moments both women were satisfied. Angelina even stopped beating Karen's ass. But then Velvet remembered she had wanted more than just a gentle cunt lapping from Karen and slapped her around the head again.

"More! Get your worthless tongue into my cunt you fucking bitch!" Velvet ordered as Angelina raised her belt again.

Fearing further whipping Karen's tongue quickly found the blonde's moist love hole and plunged it as deep into Velvet as it would go.

"Oooooh, that's better bitch, just like that, now fuck me with your worthless tongue." Velvet moaned, "Oooooh, on second thoughts maybe it isn't worthless... it's not worthless cause I think we just found a use for it, and your mouth, didn't we Angelina?"

"Yeah we did." Angelina laughed before raising her hand.

"Holla!" The Beautiful People said in unison as they high-fived.

As The Beautiful People celebrated their victory over Karen the brunette got to work worshipping Velvet's pussy, sliding her tongue gently around inside her, carefully listening to her responses as she tongue fucked her. Up, down, left, right, in, out, Karen experimented with her tongue, seeing what worked best. Sometimes she would receive a stroke of her hair as an encouragement for her efforts, sometimes a moan, other times it would be a slap round the head and more verbal abuse but gradually Karen learned how to please her tormentor.

Karen only wished she could say truthfully that was all she was trying to do at this point, please her tormentor, but the truth was that she had loved the taste of Velvet's pussy from the moment it had touched her lips and every lick and suck at Velvet's cunt told Karen that she loved being forced to eat another woman's pussy, if 'forced' was the right word at this point.

Even with the constant verbal abuse and the hand tugging at her hair Karen was able to block out everything else and just concentrate on licking and sucking on the tasty treat in front of her. The only reason she didn't become lost in her new lust for pussy was the random spanks from Angelina, who had started using her belt on Karen at random intervals, seemingly just for her amusement and perhaps to keep Karen on her toes.

Of course Karen didn't care anymore about the pain she was receiving, all she cared about was pleasing the pussy in front of her, fucking it with her tongue and lovingly sucking at it with her mouth, swallowing all the yummy juices down her throat, and doing her best to try and ignore everything that wasn't this heavenly cunt.

Velvet was impressed with Karen's devotion to her cunt.

Sure the bitch had been clumsy at first, and Angelina had punished Karen accordingly, but eventually the brunette had got better. Even when she wasn't particularly good at cleaning carpet Karen had been an eager little cunt lapper though, and now the bitch was getting the hang of it she was really starting to make Velvet feel good.

Velvet loved having her pussy eaten, and as a bisexual woman she'd been on the receiving end of a lot of great head from both men and women, although mostly women, who could have eaten pussy professionally and right now Karen was quickly reaching professional levels. There were only a few women who had eaten Velvet's cunt this good, and one of them was her BFF/girlfriend Angelina so right now Karen was very much impressing her.

The Beautiful People had done this to a few bitches before but she had never seen such an eager little pussy licker. And her tongue felt so good inside her, not to mention her mouth which was sucking at her pussy so wonderfully. It made Velvet wonder if she should ask Angelina if they could keep Karen as a pet, their own personal little pussy licker. That sounded fun.

The whole time Velvet was receiving head from Karen the brunette's butt was on the receiving end of an almost constant ass whipping at the hands of Angelina, or belt as it were. In fact the only time Angelina wasn't beating Karen was when she was busy sucking on Velvet's nipples or kissing her girl, like she was right now.

Velvet could quite happily kiss Angelina from now until the end of time, but her orgasm was approaching and she wanted to get a little more verbal abuse on Karen before that happened.

So, breaking the kiss, Velvet moaned and said, "Oh god Angelina, she's eating my pussy like a pro. I think she's done this before."

"You think so?" Angelina questioned.

"Uh-huh." Velvet said.

"Mm, well why don't we ask her then. How about it bitch," Angelina asked, pulling Karen's face out of Velvet's cunt.

"Hey, I was using that bitch's mouth." Velvet protested.

"Have you done this before?" Angelina asked, ignoring her bestie/girlfriend.

Karen shook her head and was roughly slapped for it.

"Don't lie bitch!" Angelina snapped.

"I'm not lying I swear." Karen cried before she was slapped again.

"You are lying you pathetic little cunt, now tell us the truth!" Angelina screamed.

"Ok, ok, ok, I've done this before." Karen lied, telling Angelina what she wanted to hear.

"You've eaten pussy before?" Angelina asked.

"Yes." Karen wept.

"Say it." Angelina spat, "Tell us you've eaten pussy before, tell us you love it, tell us you're nothing but a disgusting little cunt lapper!"

"I've... I've... I've eaten pussy before... I love pussy... I'm a pussy slut, a disgusting little cunt lapper, a dirty little pussy eater, a filthy little dyke, a pathetic little lesbo, I'm anything you want me to be." Karen wept, breaking down under Angelina's cruelty.

"Damn right you are." Velvet said, uncaringly shoving Karen face first back into her pussy, "Now eat me you no good dyke bitch!"

The moment she was back in between Velvet's legs Karen went into cunt lapping overdrive, the brunette shamelessly slamming her tongue in and out of her tormentor's love hole as fast as she could. In addition to speed Karen now knew a lot of sweet spots inside Velvet's cunt. She knew just how to make her cry out in pleasure, and that's exactly what she did. With every hard tongue thrust into Velvet's pussy Karen twirled her tongue around inside the blonde, touching every sweet spot she had been able to find, bringing her the maximum amount of pleasure possible.

In addition to the tongue fucking she was giving Karen also wrapped her mouth tightly around Velvet's pussy lips and sucked ravenously at her hole. The main reason for this was the same reason for the tongue fucking, to bring Velvet pleasure, but Karen also had an ulterior motive. The fact was Karen had become practically addicted to the taste of pussy and this gave her the perfect opportunity to swallow as much of it as she could get her hands on, or mouth on as the case may be.

As Karen worships her cunt Velvet moaned loudly at the pleasure she was receiving.

Karen was hitting all of the right buttons and Velvet knew it was only a matter of time before she came, however she wanted to get as much pleasure from Karen's mouth as possible before she handed her over to her BBF/lover Angelina.

So, with that in mind, Velvet dug her fingernails into Karen's scalp and began to thrust her pussy into her victim's mouth, using Karen's face as a fuck pad.

Much to Velvet's delight despite the changing in place Karen was able to keep up her pussy eating duties, strenuously licking, sucking and slurping away at her cunt no matter how brutally Velvet fucked her face. And whenever Velvet thought Karen was even beginning to show the signs of the slightest hint of slowing down all Velvet had to do was look at Angelina and her best friend/girlfriend would savagely whipped Karen's ass once more.

Velvet held out for as long as she could, enjoying the moment, however eventually everything caught up with her and she began to scream as she went over the edge.

The moment Velvet opened her mouth Angelina's lips were wrapped around her nipple sucking away furiously, adding to her stimulation like only she could. Her baby always did know what she needed and when she needed it.

Crashing over the edge Velvet's body shook violently, her hips going into overdrive fucking Karen's face as stars flew past her eyes and her body tingled.

For her part Karen had become so lost in eating Velvet's pussy she was caught completely off guard by Velvet's orgasm and most of it joined the pussy juice which was already covering her face, however because Karen's mouth was open some of Velvet's cum ended up sliding down her throat and the moment Karen got a taste she knew she had to have more. So Karen sealed off Velvet's cunt as best she could and allowed the other woman's cum to slide into her mouth and down her throat.

As soon as Velvet's climax had subsided and there was no more cum for her to swallow Karen felt another hand on the back of her head lifting her away from Velvet's pussy.

"My turn now bitch!" Angelina said, as she shoved Karen's face into her weighting cunt.

Now completely cunt crazy Karen slammed her tongue into Angelina the second her face was buried into her pussy and began to give her the exact same assault she had been giving Velvet, sucking and fucking her with her mouth and tongue like a woman possessed.

However Karen soon realised that there was subtle differences between Angelina's pussy and Velvet's pussy, meaning she had a whole new set of pleasure zones to find, a task she was more than up for.

As before Karen carefully slid her tongue around inside of her tormentor's cunt, paying close attention to both the verbal and physical response she got from Angelina as she worshipped her pussy.

Karen experimented with her tongue moving it through Angelina's cunt, up, down, left, right, in, out, seeing what worked best. Like before the feedback she received was varied. Sometimes she would receive a stroke of her hair as an encouragement for her efforts, sometimes a moan, other times it would be a slap round the head and more verbal abuse but after receiving similar treatment before Karen was a lot quicker this time in learning how to please Angelina.

As Karen began to find it easier telling the subtle differences between pleasing Angelina and pleasing Velvet she also began to appreciate the subtle differences between the way Angelina tasted compared to Velvet. Velvet's pussy had been delicious and from tasting Angelina's cunt Karen now knew it wasn't a fluke before, she loved the taste of pussy and just couldn't get enough.

Her whole life now seem to revolve around pussy, pleasing it, worshipping it, fucking it with her tongue, the whole time greedily sucking at it with her mouth, guzzling all the tasty juices down her hungry throat, Karen becoming completely lost in the pussy her face was buried in.

Angelina was surprised at Karen's pussy eating skills.

After a clumsy and awkward start, which she had been punished for, Karen had slowly and surely got it right. The fact that Karen was a little slow on learning how to please her didn't surprise Angelina, what did surprise her however was how good Karen became at eating her cunt when the brunette got in touch with her inner dyke.

Being bisexual Angelina had received alot of great head over the years from both men and women, although mostly women, who could have eaten pussy for the Olympics and if pussy eating ever became recognised as an Olympic sport than Kurt wouldn't be the only member of the Angle family to have a gold medal.

In fact the only woman who had eaten her cunt as good as this was Angelina's bestie/lover Velvet which was very, very impressive. Not that Angelina would acknowledge that verbally of course.

Angelina and Velvet had reduced stuck up bitches like Karen to whimpering little pussy lickers before, but none of the bitches The Beautiful People had broken before had been this... eager. Perhaps they should keep Karen around, as a pet, their own personal little cunt lapping pet. That would be fun.

As Angelina enjoyed Karen's mouth Velvet took over whipping the brunette's butt with her belt, at first because Karen was failing to please Angelina, but eventually Velvet just ended up doing it for the fun of it. And just like when Angelina had done this Velvet occasionally stopped beating Karen so she could turn to her special friend and take a nipple into her mouth, or suck on her neck, or kiss her, anything to bring her BBF/lover pleasure.

Angelina greatly enjoyed the treatment she was receiving, but before she came she wanted to further humiliate Karen, and she had a brilliant idea just how to do that.

Pulling Karen away from her cunt Angelina bent forward until they were practically face to face and said, "Open your mouth bitch!"

Karen tried to do as she had been told but it was not enough.

"Wider bitch!" Angelina yelled as she slapped Karen in the face.

Karen opened her mouth as wide as she could.

"Stick out your tongue." Angelina ordered.

Again Karen obeyed. After she did Angelina spat into her open mouth and then pushed her back down to her pussy.

"Push my spit back into me, use it to pleasure me!" Angelina laughed.

This process was then repeated over and over, The Beautiful People taking it in turns to spit into Karen's mouth before shoving her back down to Angelina's cunt. More often than not Angelina and Velvet would intentionally miss Karen's mouth and aim for another part of her face, laughing as they spat into Karen's tear stained eyes and cum stained cheeks, forehead, hair, etc.

Fresh tears run down Karen's cheeks at this humiliation but it only seemed to turn her on further, as did the constant physical and verbal abuse she received. And The Beautiful People were of course loving every moment of degrading the formerly stuck up Karen Angle and putting her in her place which was of course beneath The Beautiful People.

Eventually when the feeling of degrading Karen combined with the bitch's mouth and tongue became too much for her Angelina pressed Karen's face down and grinded her personal whore for the night into her cunt and came with a loud scream.

Velvet returned the favour from earlier and sucked one of Angelina's nipples into her mouth as her friend/girlfriend came in Karen's face, her body shaking just as violently as Velvet's had done earlier.

Once again Karen's mouth was filled with girl cum but unlike last time there was no hesitation. The moment she tasted girl cum on her lips Karen willingly pressed her face deeper into Angelina's cunt so she could better swallow her tormentor's cream, her once high and mighty persona a thing of the past as she became obsessed with swallowing another woman's cum.

However even when she had finished swallowing Angelina's cum the ordeal for Karen Angle was far from over.

For the next two hours or so The Beautiful People passed around Karen like she was a piece of meat, using her mouth for their pleasure, and their pleasure alone, not once doing a single thing to bring any pleasure to Karen.

At first Karen didn't mind this but as she continued to eat pussy she became more and more aroused until it felt like she could cum just from eating pussy but the truth was she needed a little added stimulation before she could achieve her climax and The Beautiful People seem determined not to let her have it.

A few times Karen's hand tried to travel down to her pussy but every time she reached her destination she only had the briefest moment to flick her clit before either Angelina or Velvet would slap her hand away and then give her a few extra hard beatings with the belt, screaming at her, reminding her that for tonight she was nothing but their whore, their slut, their bitch, their toy, a living, breathing dildo which lived only for their pleasure.

Karen wept and cried and pleaded but eventually she gave up on her own pleasure, the pain she received for disobeying The Beautiful People and touching herself not worth the moment of pleasure she felt right before the inevitable whipping.

After she had completely given up on her own pleasure Karen devoted herself completely to The Beautiful People's cunts, her whole world becoming revolved around using her mouth and tongue to please Angelina and Velvet.

Karen tried using her fingers on them at one point but after she tried that not only were her hands slapped a way but for a few horrible moments she was denied The Beautiful People's pussies as Angelina and Velvet both concentrated on beating her butt to the point of almost bleeding.

After that Karen's arms hung limply by her sides as The Beautiful People guided her from one cunt to the other, the poor, once respectable woman becoming completely lost in eating pussy.

The Beautiful People enjoyed their personal little cunt licker and her surprisingly gifted tongue, using it to achieve many orgasms but eventually they became bored with Karen's mouth.

Exchanging a look with each other they smiled wickedly.

They were each in agreement, it was time to move on and really put this bitch in her place.

Karen felt The Beautiful People start to push her face away from their pussies, but she tried to stay in place. The taste of pussy was one Karen could not get enough of, at this point, and she wanted to get more and more. However, she soon felt a familiar pain on her ass, as both Velvet and Angelina whipped her ass with their belts simultaneously. Karen raised her head up and cried out before Angelina pie-faced her and sent Karen to the ground. Angelina then got up off the bed and went over to Velvet's and hers travelling bag and searched for two items. Karen got up off the ground and tried to get in between Velvet's legs again, but Velvet grabbed her by the throat and face before kissing the bitch in front of her, tasting a mix of her own and her special friend's love juice.

"Ah Ha!" Angelina exclaimed, "There they are!"

Angelina grabbed two strap-on dildos from the bag and walked back over to the bed, where Velvet was now holding Karen's mouth open. Before strapping in the dildo, Angelina spit in Karen's mouth again. Once the strap-on was on her, Angelina used it to cock slap Karen a few times as Velvet strapped on her dildo. Karen felt constant shots to her cheeks of fake, inch and a half thick, dick. Velvet then stood up and grabbed the kneeling Karen by the hair again and pulled her back by it, causing Karen to moan out. Taking advantage of the situation, Velvet then spit in Karen's mouth once more before sitting back down onto the bed and forcing her strap-on into Karen's mouth and making the bitch suck on it.