The Pee Therapy Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hmmm,' she mused. 'I rather thought we may need to address he foreskin issue.'

Myna pulled open the front of my panties and reached her gloveless hand into the pool of still warm piss, grasping my cock and pulling it upright to stand flat against my belly. She let the waistband close so that my erection was trapped and just the head peeped out. She went over to the vanity, picked up the smaller of the two syringes and then selected the partly full bottle containing the darker specimen of collected pee. She opened it, tilting the contents and inserting the syringe so she could fill it, then examined it critically, using the plunger to expel the extra air. She approached me again.

'Now, be still, please,' she said.

The nozzle on the syringe, sans needle attachment, was about one and a half inches long and was tapered with a rounded tip. Myna grasped he exposed head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed slightly so that the opening of my foreskin gaped a little. She then placed the nozzle into the aperture and slowly slipped it inside, sliding the tip deliciously over the sensitive glans within until it could go no further. She held it there for a moment and then slowly depressed the plunger.

Fuuuuuuuck...

The sensation was... well, is... almost impossible to describe. The pee, every bit as hot as her personal delivery into my panties, flooded the confined space inside my foreskin, bathing the head. Only about a quarter of the syringe's contents were injected before the excess flowed up and out, spilling over to run down the front of my pants. Myna wiped this away with her hand and then gripped me again, sliding the nozzle to a different location inside the foreskin. The feeling of the hard tip grazing my glans made me gasp loudly.

Myna now used her thumb and forefinger to pinch the opening of my foreskin and slide it up around the nozzle, working it slowly and widening it until it actually stretched to envelope the barrel of the syringe. I was trembling now, the nerve endings in the taut sleeve of skin tingling with pleasure, and my breath started to come in short sharp pants as she depressed the plunger again, filling the reservoir she had formed.

This time, Myna's finger and thumb were pinching my opening so tightly around the syringe that the piss had nowhere to escape. The fluid rushed in and made the sleeve of flesh balloon and bulge outward, stretching to the very limits. It was painful, but it was a deliciously wonderful pain that was bringing me close to the edge.

Before the syringe was completely empty, the pressure was too much and Myna could no longer prevent the pee from bursting out. It exploded like a little mini-orgasm, spraying both of us. She withdrew the syringe, tucking it into the top of her garter-belt and pinched my foreskin, trying to hold as much of her pee inside as she could. For a moment, she was successful but then it began to dribble out and she started sliding my foreskin back and forth, pumping as though the pee was an ointment she was working into my cockhead. With each motion, a little more pee spurted out until finally the last of it was expelled and I was gasping with pleasure. I could see that Myna's eyes were now glazed as she stared intently at the pre-cum now oozing out and it was obvious that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She continued to pump until I felt my knees begin to buckle.

'Banjo!' I yelled.

'Banjo' is one of the safe words Myna and I have developed between us and, in loose translation, means: 'You had better stop what you are doing or I am going to fucking-well shoot my load immediately!'

@@@-@@@

We rested for a minute or so while I regained composure, then Myna went over to the vanity again. She picked up the large syringe now and selected a long black nozzle with a very bulbous tip. She screwed it on, deliberately slowly, and then filled the syringe from the first bottle, almost emptying it. She turned to face me now and caressed the nozzle as she locked her gaze with mine. The wicked gleam in her eye was back again and it sent delicious little shivers of anticipation through my nether regions. My erection had flagged a little (I am over fifty after all) but it was back in full strength, straining in its pee filled prison.

'You can guess where this is going, can't you?' she said to me. Her voice was thick and quite hoarse now and I could tell she was highly aroused. Her clit (and she has a very impressive one) was every bit as hard as my cock and it protruded stiffly from beneath its hood like the pink snout of an inquisitive badger.

'I told you we were going to piss-bathe you outside and in, didn't I?' she continued. 'I'm going to fill your ass... and then, your mouth and your cock too!'

I could tell, from her voice, that Myna had dropped all pretense of 'character' now. The level of her excitement had changed everything and the scene had been reduced from Nurse/patient to just me, her... and the wonderfully filthy things she was about to do to me. My stomach felt like a thousand butterflies were loose within me as she approached...

Before continuing, Myna decided that the panties needed to come off and she motioned me towards the tub. I was a little disappointed to have to do this as it was tremendously exciting have my cock and asshole continually bathed in her pee but it was cooling off now and I also accepted that it needed to be done in order to move to the next part of the proceedings.

I climbed into the tub and pulled the panties off, sending a tidal wave of pee cascading down my legs. I was completely soaked from waist to feet now but, when I reached for the taps to rinse off and wash away the pool that had gathered at the bottom of the tub, Myna motioned for me to leave it. Instead, she picked up the towel from the floor and placed it on the top step beside the bath and instructed me to kneel upon it.

As I did as I was told, Myna retrieved her tube of lubricant and then watched as I positioned myself. My chest was flat on the tub rim, head well over the edge, and my ass was now vulnerably presented to Myna once again. There was a brief pause, during which I knew she was coating he nozzle with lubricant, and then I tensed as I felt the thick, greasy tip pressing against my anus.

'Ready?' she whispered huskily.

I had no time to reply before my sphincter was being spread by the bulbous probe. It slipped past the restricting muscles and slid deep into my rectum, making me tense up against the pressure. It was painful, in a way, but the intensity of the sensation made my cock even harder still and I pressed the swollen head against the cold porcelain of the tub wall. Myna moved slowly after the tip was safely inside and I could tell she was probing for my prostate. She found it, and made a little murmur of satisfaction when my involuntary moan confirmed her success.

'There we go,' she said.

There was a pause while Myna changed the position of her hands and then she was pushing the plunger of the deep syringe, causing the still warm urine to gush in a thick stream deep into me. The jet broke against the hard knob of my prostate and I threw my head back, gasping through gritted teeth at the powerful, stimulating sensation. It was incredibly pleasurable feeling that stream flooding into me but just knowing that it was Myna's golden nectar filling my ass made it exciting beyond measure.

All too soon, the syringe was empty and Myna withdrew the nozzle carefully. If she had done anything else at that point, like touching my cock, for example, I'm sure I would have blown my load but she wisely allowed me to stay still for a minute or two until I was relaxed again. There was a warm, full feeling in my lower bowel and I was able to feel the liquid moving inside tantalizingly inside me when I was told to stand.

While I had been regaining my composure on my knees, Myna had fixed a soft rubber tube to the little syringe (she told me later she had cut it from the end of the catheter) and greased it with the lubricant. When I rose to face her, she was standing before me with the syringe on one hand and the remaining bottle of pee in the other. Her eyes were glistening with arousal and her whole face and chest were flushed.

'I have to finish you quickly,' she told me. 'I really, really need to come... and I want to make this wet and hot for both of us... let's get wicked and dirty together in the tub. I have to piss again, my sweet.'

Oh God... didn't I tell you what a wonderfully filthy mind this woman has?

Myna wanted me lying down and when I lowered myself into the spacious tub I had to stretch myself out in the pool of urine still lying at the bottom. It was cold now but it was still exciting as I was now as almost every inch of me was wet with Myna's heady champagne and more was to come. She was filling her syringe from the bottle now resting on the tub rim and when she finished, she gave me a wicked smile.

'Mouth first... or cock?'

The question was designed to tease me only for she gave me no chance to reply. Instead, she stepped quickly into the tub to stand with her feet on either side of my thighs facing me. She looked awesome in her garter belt, long legs, and naked pussy open and glistening above me. My cock strained towards her pulsing in anticipation as she lowered herself to kneel astride me, her cunt just pressing against the base of my turgid shaft.

'I hope you're ready, for this,' she grinned.

I knew what was about to come and I was more than ready. We had engaged in urethral play with sounds before but this was the first time she had ever attempted to inject anything into me down there. I was nervous but it was the thrilling, stimulating nervousness of anticipation. I nodded dumbly, not trusting my voice...

Myna deftly rolled back my foreskin placed the rounded tip of the catheter section to my urethral opening. She twisted it back and forth against the tight little hole until it widened and the tube slipped suddenly inside. She held it, just a few millimeters deep, and then she pushed harder, making me grimace in delicious erotic ecstasy as I felt it slide deeper and deeper. When it was sunk as far as it could go and even the nozzle of the syringe was buried to the hilt, she worked the plunger and began to flood my cock with her nectar...

God... I swear there is no sensation like it on earth. It was, I can only say, like an orgasm in reverse (if that makes a strange sort of sense) and I had to grip my teeth and exert all my will to prevent the actual thing from happening right then and here. Had the catheter tube been a little deeper, her pee might have gone straight into my bladder but, due to the anatomic mechanics involved, the liquid, once it had filled and stretched my urethra to capacity, began to spurt up and out around the syringe. Myna gave a gasp of excited delight when this happened and my desperate need to come was no helped by her rubbing her clitoris up and down my shaft as the hot pee spilled over both of us. Mercifully, she stopped before that happened and pulled the catheter free.

'I have GOT to pee now,' she said urgently 'I have to do it right now...'

In one fluid motion, she rose, flipped around, and squatted so that her gaping pussy was now directly over my face. I could immediately smell the hot, intoxicating scent of her arousal but I had no time to savor the moment as she let go with her stream without any warning at all. I raised my head, gripping her thighs with both hands and pressed my mouth against her opening trying to catch every drop as it gushed forth in a steamy jet. The taste of her was sharp and sweet at the same time and the salty, musky notes compelled me to gulp hungrily, swallowing everything she took. Eventually, the flow dwindled to a last few drops but, without giving me time to catch my breath, she grabbed the remaining bottle of pee ...

'You're not finished yet,' she gasped.

She slid forward a little, just a few inches or so, and bent forward with one hand flat on the bottom of the tub. With her other hand, she reached behind and poured some of the contents own into the crack of her ass so that the still warm pee coursed own over her tight little anus, over her open pussy and down her thighs, the rest plashing into my upturned face. Her hand was trembling as she set the bottle down.

'Lick me... lick my ass,' she moaned.

Hungrily, I pulled her down closer, straining my head upwards until my whole mouth circled the tan star of her asshole. She was slick with pee and I licked and probed, tasting her saltiness and trying to work my tongue into the tight sphincter. She was grinding against me now and I could tell that he was playing with herself, masturbating with her piss covered fingers. I thought she would finish herself in that fashion but, as abruptly as she had lowered herself upon me, she suddenly leapt off and flipped around again.

'I need your cock in my cunt, right now' she said fiercely.

She straddled me, just over my cock, but before lowering herself on to me, she took the bottle and poured some piss over her pussy and my shaft, rubbing it over both her and me with her other hand. The last remaining dregs she splashed over my chest and then she gripped my cock, tossed the bottle aside, and slid me inside her. She grunted in deep satisfaction, her eyes rolling back, and then began to ride me, moaning each time the head of my cock pressed hard against the terminus of her hot, slippery cunt. I strained up to meet her with my hips but after a few delicious thrusts I came explosively, shooting my overdue load deep inside her. I was still juddering in the final throes when she came too...

The power of Myna's orgasm was tremendous and when she had finished she collapsed on top of me. We lay there, both totally soaked in her pee, gasping like freshly-landed fish. It was a good few minutes before either of us were able to speak.

'Oh fuck,' she panted, 'Oh fuck, that was hot!'

@@@-@@@

Later, after we had washed and dried ourselves, we rested under the covers in her bed, snuggling against each other. With the passion of our exciting session fading to a lovely afterglow I kissed her and thanked her profusely for her incredible, inventive efforts. She giggled with pleasure .

'And... how about the pee enema,' she asked. 'How did you like that?'

'Are you kidding?' I said to her. 'That was fantastic... I can't believe you came up with the idea.'

She giggled again and her hand, which had been resting on my belly, slipped down so that her fingers were playing lightly in my pubic hair. My cock stirred from its slumber.

'I just fantasized about it,' she told me. 'I fantasized about doing it to you and... I fantasized about you doing it to me. Will you do that for me when we play again?' she asked naughtily.

Her fingers now slipped around the base my cock and I began to stiffen as she leaned toward me and whispered hotly in my ear.

'When you do, I don't want you to use a syringe,' she said, 'I want you to do it to me with your cock inside my ass...'

...

12