The Peep Ch. 02

Story Info
A work-meeting turns in an in-office spanking session, ch 2.
1.2k words
4.19
13k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bearmark
bearmark
4 Followers

At my whisper, she threw her head back, a sharp, angular motion. Surprising me, she twisted away so that her bum ground against me. Her wet lips brushed my trousers. She was radiating heat, even through the fabric. Quickly, I pushed her back against the desk.

"Oh my, that was unwise, miss," I growled into her ear. "Now you will pay. You, your bum and your slick wet lips." And, to underline her mistake, I emphasized each word with a hearty slap on a bum cheek. The first few were light and playful, increasing in force with every subsequent one. At first she just wiggled her bum. Once, twice.

Then, her flinches grew more frenetic and she started begging again, "Oh, please, sir, no. Not that hard. Anything, please not that hard."

I leaned to her ear. "Anything?" just as my hand landed another slap on her right bum cheek. This time, I let it travel caressingly over her bum, pressing against her cheeks, reveling in their redness, keeping her very aware of the possibility of another slap. "Yes, sir. Anything. Please. Just don't spank me again." Her voice was wobbly, almost sobby. For a change, she kept her bum very still - I could and did allow my hand to wander, caressing this cheek, then the other and, oh, did they burn. Palm and finger imprints will be visible on her awhile yet, I snickered to myself. She will not play this way again, not with me.

"If you want not that hard, maybe you should have thought of that before peeping. Did you?" She just shook her head, wordlessly. "Now, miss, I think it might be time for your... atonement for some of your peeps. Do you have an idea what would be an appropriate... punishment?" She nodded, after all - what else could she do.

"I am going to let go your hands now. And woe and betide if I have to grab them again," I added and released her wrists, "you better hold onto the desk." I slapped her bum as hard as I could. The slap echoed in the office, together with her whimper - "Please! Please! Stop!"

I stepped back, for a moment, looking down at her, bent over the desk, her flowery knickers around her legs and sliding slowly down, her red, very red, bum presented in all its redness. Her lips were wet and glistening, just slightly parted. Inviting. Too inviting. I leaned forward, grinding the front of my trousers against her bum and her lips, feeling the heat through the material.

"You better not get any of your wetness on my pants," I said. "Or you might need to be punished again and more." My hands slid under her blouse, to her small breasts and prominent nipples, cupping and pinching, twisting them between thumbs and finger. Grinding harder against her bum. She stood motionless for just a moment then, slowly, swayed her hips. "Ah, miss," I whispered, "you cannot keep still, can you? But you do capitulate so tastily..."

"Peep," she said. Did that peep have a capitulating twang to it, almost sad. My victory over her was complete and I ground against her slowly undulating bum, feeling her rhythm excite me. My cock, already hard, pushed against her pussy lips through my trousers - it felt as if it were getting even harder. I grabbed her bum with one hand and pushed her roughly against the desk, loudly unzipping my trousers with the other.

At the sound of the zipper, she tried to twist her head and look back at me, but I immediately slapped her bum, hard. "Stay still," I hissed. She whimpered almost silently at the spank and stayed still as I dropped my trousers and stepped from them. Her bum, still stuck out at a very convenient angle, was so inviting - I leaned back close to her and ground my cock and hips against her bum, spreading her wetness on my belly and pubic hair. My dark pubic hair looked quite dark in contrast with her very pale skin, palm marks burning red.

I again ground my cock against her pussy lips, spreading her wetness over it, over me. She was slick and I let the head of my cock to briefly part her lips, only to slide it out and over them again. She gasped and pushed back against me, trying to slide me into her again. Oh, it just gave me more scope to play with her - I allowed my cock to shallowly slide between her lips one more time. Her pussy was hot and wet. Too hot and wet. I grabbed her bum-cheeks and slowly pushed into her pussy, watching as my cock entered her. Her breath caught and, at first, she froze. My cock was enveloped by her pussy, hot and hugging, and I leaned into her, pushing deeper, pressing her against the desk.

Slowly, I pulled back and started pumping in and out, holding onto her bum, thrusting and leaning forward as I withdrew. Supporting myself on her bum and enjoying its feel on my stomach. The smell of her pussy rose to bait, to tickle - salty, sweaty, pungent. Her pussy was making small slurping noises as I slid in and out of her.

Her hips started to grind against my thrusts. I, too, tried to vary my rhythm, twisting my hips left or right, driving into her. What would she... I wonder if... Too many, too quick... Control, damn it, control... Trying to maintain self-control, I accentuated each thrust into her with a small spank on her bum. She gasped in surprise, at the first one. Then, as I thrust as deeply into her as I could, she suddenly clenched her muscles - squeezing my cock inside her, surprising me so much I forgot to slap her bum.

Every time I thrust into her, she repeated her squeeze, enveloping my cock in a hot and wet vice. With every thrust, evey slap on her bum, she gasped. Gasped, but squeezed. Squeezed and pushed back against my thrusts.

"Peep?" I looked up, over the curve of her spine. She was looking back at me, smiling. "Peep!" she repeated and squeezed her muscles, hard. How dare she. I thrust into her, with as much energy and strength as I could, pushing her against the desk. But... "Peep," she squeezed her muscles yet again. My control, it started to slip as "peep" I thrust into her, harder, just as she "peep" and squeezed again and I felt "peep" as my muscles started to spasm "peep" waves of heat expanded in my groin "peep" pulsed into her as I leaned-fell forward, feeling her warm back under me "peep" and a wave of dark-light passed over "peep" through my eyes as her muscles squeezed on and around me once again.

Weakly, I straightened back up, my legs shaking. She was smiling as she looked at me, over her shoulder. "Peep?" she said. I pulled her up, standing her straight and turning her around to face me and pulled her blouse up, over her shoulder and head. I looked at her breasts - smallish with lovely large and prominent nipples - and her matted and wet pubic hair. Wordlessly, I pushed her back to the desk, until she sat on it. I pulled the trousers and panties off her and dropped them on the floor. She looked me in the eye, spread her legs slightly, smirked and said "Peep!"

bearmark
bearmark
4 Followers