The Peeper Next Door

Story Info
The old lady next door likes to look.
952 words
3.81
40.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

When I was thirty years old, I lived next door to two older ladies. One was Mrs. Huff, 62, and her sister Glenda, 70 (I don't remember her last name). One morning, I had to get up at 4:30 and get ready for work. I started to get in the shower and realized I didn't have any clean towels. Without putting on my clothes, I went to the laundry room at the back of the house and started to root around in the dryer for towels.

While I was standing there, I heard a tap, tap, tap on the glass door that led to the back yard. I looked around and it was Mrs. Huff. Suddenly I was aware that I'm standing there with a full erection and she can see everything. She just smiled and waved and I grabbed some towels and ran upstairs. That afternoon, I got home and went to the mailboxes and Mrs. Huff walked up to me.

She was smiling and I braced myself for whatever comment she might make. "I had no idea that clean laundry turned you on," she said.

I explained that she had to take into consideration that it was early in the morning. I asked her what she was doing in my back yard at that time of the morning and she said she had taken her dog for a walk and noticed the light come on and wanted to see if anything was wrong. "I ended up seeing more than I expected!" she said. Then she said, "Don't worry. Size isn't everything."

I was very embarrassed about this at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I started liking it. But, I figured it was a one-time-thing and that was that. Over the next few days, however, I began to notice that she was peeking in my windows. I didn't let on that I knew, but I began to wonder just when this had started.

She and her sister were way too old for me and definitely not attractive in the least. But, they were friendly and we would visit each other from time to time. They always had good stories about "the good old days" and we enjoyed each other's company.

So after a few days, I decided that if she wanted to look, I'd give her something to look at.

One night, I was in my living room watching TV and I noticed Mrs. Huff come through the hedge and into my back yard. I adjusted the curtain to give her full access and then slipped out of the room and took off all my clothes. Then I went back into the living room. Sure enough, she was camped out at the window trying to look in.

I walked around the room and made a few trips back and forth to the bookcase so that I knew she had a good show. I was walking around in various stages of erection and just enjoyed myself. Then, after about thirty minutes of this, I left the room. She came back the next night and I gave her another good show. I had shaved myself clean and I wondered if she liked seeing me that way. Then the next day, I went over for a visit with her and her sister.

Glenda, of course, knew nothing of what was happening. When she left the room, I asked Mrs. Huff how things were going, how she was doing, etc. She didn't have much to say and excused herself to go to the store. I got an idea: while the coast was clear, I went to Mrs. Huff's bedroom and checked out her bedside table. In it were some magazines with naked guys, some vibrators and the biggest dildo I have ever seen. It was huge! The head on it looked like it was the size of a lemon. If that's what she needs, what is she looking at me for?

Later, when she returned, I told Mrs. Huff to come see me later and she said she would be over around seven. By then, I had showered and put on a robe. I wanted to be ready.

When she got there, I invited her in. Once she was seated at the dining room table, I asked her how long she'd been peeking in my windows. She blushed as red as a tomato. She tried to deny it, but her heart wasn't in it.

Finally, she admitted she'd been looking. When she admitted it, I took off my robe. I told her that if she wanted a look, then all she had to do was ask. I was totally limp and back then I was still uncircumcised.

She told me that she'd never seen an uncircumcised penis "in the flesh" before. She'd seen pictures, sure, but never the real thing. It was then that I realized that her interest was not sexual but just idle curiosity.

She reached out with her thumb and forefinger and pinched my foreskin. I went from totally flaccid to having a raging hard-on. "I suspected that would happen," she said. As I stood there in front of her, I told her about seeing her dildo. She told me that her late husband was the only man she ever knew who could fill her up. She also told me that the dildo was actually smaller than his equipment! And, she did admit that she liked looking at naked men (as if that was not already obvious).

Now that her curiosity was satisfied, she stopped peeking in my windows, but she would still tease me from time to time about that night in the laundry room.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers