The Penalty of Imperfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to enjoy keeping you, raping you into a heap, and reshaping you into many ways. I'll shackle your whole being to my every whim and extract every ounce of satisfaction as I break your pride in two for daring to chain me to your narrow minded ambitions.

"What did you do to me.., "whimpered out Elizabeth, struggling to come to terms with the conflicting thoughts overwhelming her. She would never get her response as she began to crawl, a futile bid to escape her fate as she desperately tried to remove herself from Kaalia's influence by sheer distance alone. But she only made it as far as Kaalia let her, deriving so much satisfaction as she felt her new toys overwhelming terror.

I love raping them as they try to escape, Kaalia moaned, her thick meat pulsating and dumping a thick load of precum all over the back of Elizabeth's dress. She grabbed the cum-stained burgundy garment and pulled Elizabeth in front of her aching shaft. She wiped a lock of Elizabeth's hair away from her face and lined up her tattooed cock with Elizabeth's gasping face, threatening to plunge the thick throat-wrecking shaft between her soft painted lips.

Let me rape whatever pride you have left, let me use you, and twist you into my most desirable broodmare. This was always your prized ambition, wasn't it? The whole reasons you came inside this cave and summoned me...to beg to become my little plaything.

Elizabeth shook her head, her emerald eyes becoming half-lidded as the fierce light of intelligence began to dim. It was if Kaalia's words wormed inside her ears, reverberating inside her empty head and damaging her sense of self in ways that her brutal rape of her mind never could because Elizabeth felt herself aching for that fate. It's true, she conceded to herself with a whimper. In the end, this is all I've ever wanted to be. My ambitions, my dreams, my fantasy of ruling over my other slutty sister witches, what was it all for? My place is on my knees, opening my glossy whore mouth and putting my body to some use being a rape toilet for demonic cock. The only thing I secretly want to rule over is the sperm squirming all over my body.

It was then that Elizabeth finally began to resume her docile state of mind; her glossy ruby-red lips parting as her nostrils began to flare once more, striving to take in as much of Kaalia's potent scent as she could. Elizabeth leaned in, her half-lidded eyes unfocused as she began animalistically licking and kissing up Kaalia's shaft, leaving lipstick marks behind. Over and over Elizabeth made out with her new mistress's silver-grey prick, her lewd worship causing Kaalia's shaft to spew more of her potent pre out of her cock. Without a rational thought in her head, Elizabeth licked up every glob of precum she could, it's addictive qualities making Elizabeth crave more defilement as she moved down to Kaalia's massive balls.

You're such a stupid little slut, Kaalia mused to Elizabeth as she tried fitting one of her apple-sized balls in her mouth. Mere moments ago, Elizabeth would have recoiled from her new mistress's voice, seeking to build as much distance as she could from her silver grip; but now she desired being as close as she could to these massive sperm factories as she left behind bright red lipstick marks from her ardent worship, feeling the thick sperm sloshing inside those impressive fleshy orbs.

"Yes...shoo...shtoopid, "moaned out Elizabeth, her voice muffled as she buried her face in Kaalia's scrotum; her nose snorting up her mistress's musk as its aphrodisiac like properties played havoc on Elizabeth's mental state of mind. She could feel her identity becoming altered and she welcomed that fate; mere moments ago she was an ambitious witch seeking to bind a demon in her path to becoming the first Witchqueen; but now, Elizabeth didn't even know what she was. Fuckpet, witch, queen, slave, broodmare, it became a hormone induced haze to Elizabeth as she heard Kaalia moan out loud and feel her grind that massive organ up and down her face, tainting every breath she took but Elizabeth didn't care.

All she wanted now in here pheromone-induced high was to be a perfect little fuck-bunny for her mistress. But nothing could have prepared her when Kaalia tilted her cock downward and plunged it inside Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth's eyes bugged out in surprise her arms staying limp as her sides as she gagged mightily, 12 inches of thick demonic cock slid down her throat, giving her a parody of an Adam's apple

Such a disappointment, i thought a slut like you could suck me far better than that, sighed Kaalia as Elizabeth's lips sucked as hard as she possibly could, drool slithering down her chin only to join the drying goo between her breasts. Elizabeth felt a perverse pang of shame deep in her chest, her nipples denting the fabric of her dress as she struggled to please her new mistress as best she could.

Her eyes crossed as she stared down the shaft of her mistress's massive cock as Kaalia's cock tattoos began to glow a deep purple, surprise lighting her features briefly before resuming her dead-eyed acquiescence. Elizabeth began to feel her mistress's corrosive influence on her body this time as her tongue lavished Kaalia's prick with as much slavish devotion as Elizabeth could muster.

This time Elizabeth welcomed the demonic magic as it wormed its way into her glossy lips, infusing them with an unnatural heat as Kaalia's corrosive magic was channeled by thick spurts of her gooey yellowish sperm surging down Elizabeth's throat and pooling warmly into her stomach. She felt her lips throb and pulse as the eldritch magic caused them to swell up and bloat out making them look like obscene glossy dick-wrappers before the modifying magic coiled into her throat. Elizabeth began to suck more powerfully this time, vacuuming down the full length of Kaalia's womb wrecker as the demonic magic modifying her throat illuminated the demoness's toned abdominals, transforming her rape gullet into an erogenous zone that rivaled her pussy in all its orgasmic ecstasy.

Much better, so much better! Kaalia moaned out, grabbing either side of Elizabeth's head and began to rape her throat forcefully, her silver breasts bouncing between her powerful thrusts. Gagging noises echoed throughout the cave as Kaalia treated Elizabeth like a cheap whore, her hips bucking as her thick meat slamming down Elizabeth's throat. Precum squirted and sloshed in Elizabeth's stomach, the taste swiftly becoming addictive as Elizabeth moaned like a brainless slut, her eyes rolling up in her empty head as she orgasmed from the sheer sensation of her newly transformed throat pussy being raped by the entire length of Kaalia's meaty whore-breaker.

So surprising what a few drops of magic will do to make any bimbo slave like you much more satisfying, Kaalia grunted out, her massive silver asscheeks flexing as she rammed her cock down Elizabeth's gullet. If Elizabeth could speak she would agree, begging her mistress to give her the privilege of becoming nothing more than a sperm receptacle for her magnificent cock, but all she could do was muffle out her praise as she squirted out another orgasm all over the cave floor.

I'm going to rape your throat-pussy every single day, Kaalia started, tilting her breathtaking face back as her painted lips parted, letting loose a long pent up moan as she began to thrust deeper inside her rape-toys throat.

I'm going to dump my sperm inside you until your stomach bloats like you're pregnant with my seed! Drink my love deeply you brainless bimbo, feel it pool deep inside your stomach as you tangle your slutty body inside my web!

It was then that Elizabeth felt her mistress's cock pulsating deep inside her throat, the black swirls and ornately tattooed glyphs glowing an eldritch purple and vibrating gently as Kaalia prepared another debilitating spell to cement her ownership over Elizabeth. A sloppy brainless orgasm electrocuted Elizabeth from head to toe as she felt Kaalia's massive fleshy breeding spike lodge itself in her throat, sucking just as much from her as Elizabeth was raping herself upon the object of her worship. Elizabeth could even feel Kaalia's ball sack swelling up, transforming her once-pure memories into more demonic sperm to dump all over her stupefied toy.

Elizabeth's eyes once more rolled up inside her pretty head as she felt her thoughts, memories, spells, and portions of her fierce intelligence being sucked out of her and turned into foul addictive demon sperm as Kaalia's massive pick squirted thick chowdery ropes of cum down Elizabeth's throat. Lewd sounds emanated from Elizabeth's throat-pussy as Kaalia sucked away large facets that made up who Elizabeth was:

"GULP..."

"GULP..."

"GLURK..."

Elizabeth's throat bulged as she swallowed, feeling bursts of pleasant heat settle in her stomach as Kaalia's sperm squirmed its way down her throat. She grabbed onto the back of her mistress's soft thighs, pulling herself deeper upon Kaalia's cock as her half-lidded eyes gave no recognition to the fact that she was swiftly becoming devoid of her entire identity.

All she could focus on was swallowing as much of Kaalia's nut batter as she could; her cheeks bulged out widely as she struggled to keep up with the thick spurts of yellowish seed. She moaned with every spurt Kaalia's shaft dumped inside her, her tongue lavishly massaging every inch of that thick flesh spear that she could reach, the addictive globs tasting like nothing she ever consumed before.

But unfortunately for Elizabeth, she couldn't swallow the thick goo fast enough. Twin streams of yellowish nut butter squirted out of her nose as a torrent of cum splattered out of her mouth and covered her dress in a glistening sheen of Kaalia's cock chowder. It was then that Kaalia decided to let Elizabeth go, tilting her massive fuckpole down and squirting thick streams of fucksauce all over Elizabeth's face and breasts, adding a thick pool of baby cream between the tantalizing curves of her cleavage; Kaalia even aimed for Elizabeth's gasping mouth, filling her cumdump full of her glue-like cum. All Elizabeth did was stay on her hands and knees, her front covered with a veneer of demonic sperm, her gorgeous head tilted back as she gargled sperm like the broken slut she was.

Such a satisfying bimbo, I'm beginning to feel happy you were naïve enough to summon me, once i pry out how you summoned me...we'll be together forever...breeding up your fuck-bunny body until you beg me to give you a new identity...one i'll shape just for you...my love...my everything, Kaalia said as she bent over, Her thick ass giving her body a lewd curve in the moonlight as she pressed her lips against Elizabeth's. Their tongues rolled around in Elizabeth's mouth like wild animals as they swapped cum and mashed their lips against each other like a pair of perverse lovers caught in the throes of mind-melting ecstasy. Elizabeth leaned into the kiss, moaning loudly as her heart was overwhelmed with a aphrodisiac-induced sick love that she suddenly felt towards her mistress despite the verbal abuse reverberating around her brain.

No, Elizabeth corrected herself. Her Goddess.

Elizabeth reverently began to feel up her goddess's thighs, past her still rock-hard cock and up her toned stomach until she groped Kaalia's silvery breasts. Both obscenely large breasts felt exquisite in Elizabeth's dainty grip, the mounds bulging out between her fingers and spilling out onto her palms as she lewdly groped while her tongue coiled passionately around Kaalia's snake like tongue sliding down her throat and making Elizabeth gag. Her eyes fluttered as she experienced another mind-melting orgasm, barely noticing Kaalia pulling away from her and slapping her cheek with her divine cock covered in a thick layer of spit and nut batter.

Elizabeth, be a good little fuck-bunny and clean me with that raunchy tongue of yours, show me your love, your worship and maybe you'll discover more of your sluttified memory if you're a good girl and swallowed all this delicious cockmilk, Kaalia moaned out, licking her lips and lined up her cock with Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth leaned in and parted her cum-painted whore lips, was too far gone so see the subtle trap as Kaalia's cock tattoos began to glow once more. She began to lavish the shaft with a lewd tongue-bath punctuated with devoted kisses and short bursts of swallowing every inch of Kaalia's rock hard meat down her rape gullet. She felt herself growing numb to Kaalia's mental rape of her mental faculties, feeling a pleasant burn instead of panic as Kaalia continued shaving off IQ points in addition to her memories.

She pulled her shaft out of Elizabeth's mouth, thick gooey strands of cum and spit connecting her massive cock with Elizabeth's bloated crimson dick-pampering lips. Dazed, Elizabeth's head reeled back and forth, trying to restore equilibrium to her raped identity as Kaalia wiped her shaft all over Elizabeth's hair, casually asserting her ownership over the fallen witch.

You poor thing, you still don't even know who or what you are anymore. Despite all your effort, you still have much to learn about cock cleaning, but i can help you...i'll always be here to show you the way. Taunted Kaalia, grabbing either side of Elizabeth's burgundy dress, her full breasts glistening with a thick layer of sperm and drool. Kaalia tilted Elizabeth's head up, forcing her docile emerald eyes to meet her exotic lavender gaze, but I know what you are, what you've always been, what you now need to be...for me and only me.

"Yes...please...tell me, "Elizabeth groaned out as panic reasserted itself, her reeling head met only with Kaalia's swollen balls. She needed to understand, to fill the void in her head with something that gave her a reason and a purpose, and it was Kaalia's debilitating spell that stole all of that from her. Elizabeth placed her hands on Kaalia's toned abdomen, feeling her deceptively powerful muscles underneath her soft skin, her eyes resuming their frantic stare as she plead to her new owner. "I'm so lost, I'm so confused, and the only thing that feels right is the sperm squirming inside my stomach...yummy...delicious sperm..."

Elizabeth's eyes resumed their half-lidded lustful stare at Kaalia, licking her lips as her plea was forgotten as the euphoria of having her stomach defiled with a pint of demonic cum overcame her panic. Kaalia smiled as she looked down at her toy, her expression one of dominance and sick satisfaction as she ripped Elizabeth's silk corset off her body, tossing the ruined tatters of her dress aside; she lewdly grabbed Elizabeth's breasts, groping the large mounds with her puffy pink areolas as if inspecting Elizabeth like a breeding vessel.

Elizabeth thrusted out her chest, letting her mistress grope her soft breasts freely as her hands snaked down between her legs, giving much needed love to her unattended pussy. She shivered in the damp cold of the cave as drool and cockmilk ran down in rivulets down her toned stomach. she felt a surge of pre-programmed love for her goddess as she freed her from the burgundy prison that was her once finest dress. She found being naked, cleaning cock, and blankly obeying her goddess's every commands was a much more fulfilling life for her.

Kaalia lined up her cock between Elizabeth's breasts, squishing them together and began to roughly titty-fuck Elizabeth's ample udders. She moaned as Kaalia's massive cock squelched its way between her breasts, waves of pleasure surging between her thighs as she took a perverse satisfaction at being Kaalia's brainless rape doll.

It's simple, Kaalia said, her glans smacking against Elizabeth's chin as she thrust upwards. You're a brainless breeding vessel here to submit and worship your new goddess.

Your body was made to service me, your mind was built to be raped by me and churned into sperm that you'll beg me to dump inside you, and your holes were sculpted to be plundered and filled by me. You are in every sense of the word, my slave, my breeding vessel, my toy, and you will obey and serve my every whim for as long as I permit you to live in my service.

Elizabeth smiled blankly as flashes of memory sparked inside her head, fed by Kaalia's corrosive influence in her mind. Everything Kaalia proclaimed felt like a dark and twisted gospel to Elizabeth as she moaned like a wanton slut while getting her breasts roughly fucked by her mistress's massive cock. She pushed out the small voice in her head as it pleaded to her to shut out the demoness from exerting more influence over her as her identity was being entirely restructured to Kaalia's whim.

She found herself wishing she had done this year ago, enslaving herself to the divine goddess treating her like a worthless sperm receptacle, living out her long life devoting every rape ditch and fuck gullet she had to pleasing Kaalia and being rewarded with her entire identity churned into filthy nut butter to gargle down.

She couldn't even see Kaalia smirk broadly, her victory well in hand as the overwhelming barrage of corrosive influence was well on its way to converting Elizabeth from the path of a reckless arrogant witch to a devoted dick worshiping whore hell-bent on her own self-destruction to appease her newfound goddess. When Kaalia grabbed Elizabeth's hands and placed them on either side of her large breasts, Elizabeth merely slapped her firm melons against Kaalia's dick and allowed the demonic goddess to wrap her tattooed arms around her upper body.

"Please, let me serve you with my worthless whore body, "begged Elizabeth, her upper body leaning back in Kaalia's embrace as the demonic goddess's thick silver cock squelched between her breasts, a thick layer of pre squirting between them. " Please rape every ounce of pride from my body so that I can worship you better!"

Then you will aid me in obliterating every method of summoning me there is on this filthy world and come home with me. Accept your role as my beloved fuck-bunny and you can spend an eternity of utter bliss as i breed countless generations in that whore body of yours...

Elizabeth's naked sperm-encrusted body glistened in the moonlight as she stared up at Kaalia with a half-lidded expression of lust and brainless devotion. She moaned with every primal thrust as Kaalia tit-fucked her large squishy breasts while licking her lips as if to remind herself of the rewards being sculpted and molded by her owner. Before her conversion, Elizabeth was never the type to engage in religious zealotry. But the mind-melting combination of potent pheromones, mind-altering cum, and Kaalia's brainwashing turned her into a worshipping fanatic that craved purpose in devoted sexual worship.

She tilted her gaze downward, lewdly following every obscene curve down to the massive swell of Kaalia's hips and fantasized of kissing and licking every inch of her goddess's body. There was no choice to make but the one Kaalia wanted for her, the offer too alluring in her drug-addled mind to even think of declining. Elizabeth accepted her lewd fate as Kaalia's brainless fuck-bunny without so much as a whimper as she instead moaned out, "yes...YES!. please...fuck your beautiful babies in my whore body...love me, use your little fuck-bunny..."

Elizabeth then retreated deep inside her own mind searching for the one thing that would act as tribute for her new goddess. She pried the offering from the only part of herself untouched by Kaalia's mental subjugation, the only portion of herself that remained Elizabeth. As Kaalia began to coat her large jiggling breasts in a thick layer of creamy demonic sperm, Elizabeth brought the offering to the forefront of her mind, feeling Kaalia's seductive embrace vacuum it entirely out of her brain.