The Penalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her around her thick thighs, and began to thrust into her roughly, her body rocking back under his thrusts in enthusiastic force.

Tonight's events had really wound her up an extra level, and the reddened warmth of her cheeks felt like fire against him, when their bodies met. She was moaning loudly, and pinching and squeezing her breasts, he felt her pussy gripping his cock so greedily, massaging him and urging him to a more frenzied pace.

He fucked her hard and fast, the thud of his pelvis bottoming against hers, and his thrusts slapping against her ass further stimulating her punished bottom. She could feel herself working to a rapturous peak.

His hand tangled into her hair, pulling her more upright as he spread her thighs to wrap around his hips, and began to massage her clit while he fucked her.

She braced her hands against the bed behind her, her eyes locked on his, determined and wild as he gripped her hair and buried himself deep, grinding hard against her and pressing into her clit with his thumb and body.

She couldn't hold on a second longer, she began to cum hard, spasming around him. She felt the warmth of her fluids spilling over them, as she pulled him deeper into her.

He released her hair, wrapped his arm under her body and lifted her to him, so he could climb on the bed.

His knees under her bottom now, keeping himself pressed deep inside her, she sat wrapped around him as the contractions of her orgasm rolled through her.

He began fucking her again slowly, rocking shallow thrusts upwards, deep inside, cradling her overstimulated body to him, as her moans filled the room. His breaths became short, his thrusts faster, until mere moments later when his orgasm erupted as well, filling her with the evidence of his pleasure.

He slumped over, with a deep groan, letting his head rest on her chest, as he gasped to catch his breath.

Smiling contentedly, a small laugh escaped her lips and she kissed the top of his head, hugging him close.

Once he had slipped free from her, she rested back on their pillows, and a satisfied sigh escaped from her lips

He crawled onto the bed beside her and scooped her to his chest. "I hope you've learned your lesson, little lady." he whispered teasingly in her ear.

She smiled up at him, blissful satisfaction evident in her eyes. "Not likely.", she replied, with a giggle, then pulled him close for a loving kiss, already wondering the next time their teams would face each other.

12