The Penis Mightier Than The Sword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Celia. Cum for me, cum for me right now baby," I murmured, forgetting she couldn't hear me. But her back arched and her legs bowed and shook. A little sweat dripped down her chest as she flipped her hair back over her shoulder and jaw dropped as she moaned, loud this time.

"OHHHHH! OH! YES! Yesyesyesyes! YES! YES! OH! God yes! Mmmmmmm" She shivered and removed her hand from her pussy. But other than that, she didn't move. I could still here her breathing, deeply now. She sat that way for maybe a minute and then looked up and smiled. Then she mouthed the word "Bye" and stood up and turned off the camera.

My screen went black and I felt like I had just woke up from the best dream I've ever had.

I'd say I've learned a lot this semester, and next semester looks great too. I got my schedule today, and it looks like Celia and I have Anatomy and Physiology 224 together.

12