The Perfect 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her pussy softly, sucking her clit, before moving a little lower. He ran his tongue up and down, in and out of her, patiently awaiting the time when she would invite him in.

Sammi placed her hands on Blake's head, ruffling his hair, crying out in pleasure. She could feel his finger now, in her, rubbing, stroking. Just when she thought she was at the top of oral pleasure, he found her G-spot. She felt a huge rise in pleasure, and a wave of warmth washed over her.

"Oohhh, my god don't stop! I think I just climaxed!" she screamed. His tongue and finger dug deeper, while his lips, still locked with hers, continued to suck on her pussy. His thumb rubbed her clit while his free hand was between his own legs, slowly stroking, to keep his cock at the level of incredible hardness she had brought him to.

"I need you in me Blake," she moaned softly. As he rose, an anticipating grin on his face, she softly played with herself. He stood, and rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. They both felt a great deal of pleasure, and both were awaiting the other's body. Blake licked a finger, and rubbed her pussy. He felt the soft, tight lips, so warm, so wet. He placed the head of his cock between her lips, and slowly pushed forward. As he enter, he could feel her forming a seal with her pussy. It was so tight, so unbelievably tight, that he knew she had to be a virgin. As he pressed, she could feel it, creeping into her, and already the pleasure started again. Half way in, he stopped and slowly receded. Then after a moment of pulling back, he began the movement inward again. Once it was all the way in, Sammi moaned.

"It's so big, I'm not sure I can handle it," she said, panting, exhausted by her first orgasm.

"Just relax. You managed to get this thing down your throat, this will be nothing by comparison." He began to move in and out, slowly at first so Sammi could get a feel for his cock. But as her rhythmic moans began to fade away, he drove faster, harder. Now he could really feel the pleasure within him well up. After a minute of this tempo, Blake began to pump her, almost as fast as his body would permit. She screamed, two fingers working her clit. He grunted, a sharp and brief grunt, and she wrapped her free hand around the back of his neck.

"Keep it coming, make me feel another orgasm. Please, I've never felt anything like this before. Fuck me, fuck me harder. Don't stop. Oohhh..." she slipped into silence, the only sound her heavy breathing and the stacatto gasps that accompanied his thrusts. Her eyes eased shut, and her grip on his neck tightened. Her mouth slowly fell open, and Blake quickened his pace slightly. Each thrust produced a greater level of pleasure for them both, and Sammi's gasps grew louder every few jabs. Blake grabbed one of her breasts and played with it the way he fantasized about large breasts since his teen years.

His hand quickly moved from her breast to her buttock, which he gripped tight, and pulled her toward him with every thrust. After only a few more moments of this, Sammi cried out again. Blake stopped, and soon rolled her onto her stomach. She pushed her ass into the air, and he grabbed her, using her thick cheeks for leverage. He soon relinquished his hold on her rear, and she took the time to try something. With every backwards movement, Sammi, would pull herself forward, and raise her rear even more, and with every thrust she would drive herself back to him, bringing herself back down onto his cock.

This continued for a few minutes, when he stood, helping her unsteady, gorgeous body to stand. Sammi stood next to a wall, her butt pushed out, her hands against the wall to brace her. Blake approached, and slapped her rear, and it was her turn to be impatient. "Just slide in and screw me! I want your eight inches inside me. I want to be one with you. Fuck me, again! I need your cock."

Needing no further encouragement, Blake pushed in, feeling her pussy form a tight fit once more. He drove his cock in and out, so hard and fast that every other thrust was accompanied by an "umph" from Sammi, and every other other partial withdrawal was met by an "oh" or a sharp inhaling gasp. Sammi had to use all her available arm strength to brace herself against the wall from Blake's gargantuan thrusts.

Blake soon stopped to turn Sammi around, this time lifting one of her legs slightly with one hand, grasping her breasts with the other. Sammi once again used her hands for bracing herself against the wall, occasionally rubbing her clit with two to three fingers. Blake pounded for a while, Sammi's pussy receiving his cock, and Sammi experienced her third orgasm.

But all the vigorous sex had taken its toll on Blake. He couldn't hold any longer. Sammi's tight young pussy, already excellent, was enhanced by her strong kegel muscles, which stayed contracted almost non-stop since Blake first penetrated.

"Ohh god, I feel it coming. Quick, get on your knees." Sammi quickly intercepted his cock in her hands, and began to stroke. She opened her mouth, preparing for the rush of Blake's cum. She was once disgusted by the thought of a facial, but since she had begun to have sex with Blake, she had quickly changed her mind. Besides, he gave her three orgasms. She had heard that most men barely even make it to one, if at all. She was going to make him remember this night forever. "Oh, here it is..." he started to say, but Sammi stuffed Blake's cock down her throat, and the cum rushed down her throat.

"Oh man, I've never seen anything like that before," Blake started. Sammi held up a finger, signaling that she was not done. She licked his cock, and began to stroke it, hard and fast, and Blake was soon hard again. She licked his sack briefly, and then began to tickle the head of his cock with her tongue. Just as he felt himself coming to again under her furious tugs, she opened her mouth, brushed aside the hair that had fallen in her face during intercourse, and sunk a little lower. As Blake grunted once more, a stream of white fluid crashed into Sammi's face, some getting in her mouth, some landing strewn across her face. Blake continued to go for about 10 seconds before Sammi sucked him dry.

They both flopped back on the bed, exhausted from an hour and a half of intense sex. Neither had ever been laid that thoroughly; Sammi was a virgin until then, and Blake had never picked up the classiest girls. Both lay there content, Blake nodding off to a comfortable sleep, while Sammi lay next to him, head and a hand on his chest, not far behind.

~~Up4Cyber

12