The Perfect 69

Story Info
My girlfriend and I enjoy a 69 cumming together.
1.7k words
4.26
32.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A perfect 69 for us is both of us cumming at the same time. We start in the room we call the Playroom. It is the guest bedroom in my place and is a good place to mess up the sheets so when we actually go to bed we retire to the nice clean bed of the master bedroom. I put on some nice music, in this case it was romantic Country. We stand facing each other fully clothed. She is about 5' 8" and 90 pounds with a petite, fit, frame. Her hair is straight and hangs down to her shoulders; brunette with some red tones. I look into her eyes and give her a deep kiss, holding her close to me. She moans and I kiss her even deeper. We mix light and deep kisses for a few moments. Her hand finds my dick through my pants and begins squeezing it to hardness.

I step back and begin to undress her. She steps out of her clothes quickly and soon she is naked before me. Her breasts hang down beautifully, almost D cup, large for her body but look wonderful. I put one of her nipples in my mouth, getting it hard as I flick my tongue across it. She moans saying, "Take your clothes off." I stop and find myself out of my clothes in a few seconds. Now we are both naked, I hold her close to me, feeling the warmth of her body, her breasts pressed into my chest, my erection touching just above her pussy. We kiss again.

I kiss her softly at first, then more passionate and deep. She kisses me back just as passionate and her hand finds my dick again, this time she grabs its width firmly with her fist and begins to stroke it up and down. We continue to kiss for a few minutes. I find myself getting very turned on, her hand has me close to orgasm. I stop our kiss and push her onto the bed. She lays naked face up before me and I find myself enjoying the view. I begin to kiss her all over her front, starting with her face and working my way down to her toes. I put her big toe of each foot into my mouth, I get a mixture of sweet and salt taste. I have her turn over and do the same, kissing my way down her body. I stop at her ass and look at her sexy pussy underneath. My mouth waters, I give it a lick, slap her ass, and move on. When I get to her feet I kiss and lick her heels this time.

I turn her back over and lay on top of her pushing her legs apart with mine; my crotch on top of hers. I kiss her passionately again, this time rubbing my dick against the entrance to her pussy. She moans moving her hips up to me causing my dick to rub against her harder. We continue to kiss, peck, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth. The plan is to do a 69, but I find it tough to move from this position. I want to be inside her and I feel she wants me in her too. I move some more on top of her, teasing us both, but I know it is time to move on to the 69.

I get up and look at her saying, "Let's do a 69." Our favorite position is me on bottom and her on top lying flat on the bed. I move over and lay face up putting my hands to my sides so she can put her knees on either side of my head. She turns facing my feet and gets in position. I put a pillow under my head so her pussy is directly above my mouth barely an inch. When I first get in this position, I get very excited. I see a beautiful picture of her pussy, lips, legs, butt, and asshole in front of me. I feel like a starving man with a delicious meal before me. What do I lick and kiss first? It all looks so wonderful. My girlfriend has very little hair down there and keeps her pussy trimmed and neat making it look even more tasty.

I calm myself down by kissing her legs and thighs first while I lightly rub my fingers on her back. I can't really see what she is doing to me because I am focused on her, but I certainly can feel it. I feel her grab my dick, already erect from our earlier play, and put it in her mouth. She starts out slow too, kissing and licking up and down my dick then taking it inside her mouth again. I kiss my way to her pussy lips and begin to lick up and down them making them nice and wet. I stick the tip of my tongue barely inside her and then go back to licking her lips. "You taste so wonderful, Honey." I tell her. She does not answer and I continue to lick enjoying myself. Once she is very wet, I begin to lick her clit. I feel her body shudder a bit as I start on it. I know I am hitting the right spot.

She begins to suck harder on my dick, moving her head up and down, while her fingers lightly jack me off from the base. I feel myself getting closer to orgasm distracting me for a second, then I get back to licking her clit. I lick it a bit faster. I feel her increase her speed on me. She lightly grabs my balls with one hand while using her other hand and mouth together in an up and down motion on my dick, faster and faster. This is the part I like the most. She is trying to make me cum, because she is about to. That gets me closer to orgasm knowing she is about to cum so I do what I can to make her cum. I lick her faster, lightly rub her thighs, and finally I stick a finger inside her to push her over the edge.

Sure enough, the finger did it. I feel her pussy clamp down on my finger as she moans out loudly in orgasm. I feel her thighs tighten and clamp down on my ears. She continues to thrust me into her mouth as I feel my own orgasm hit a split second after hers. Pleasure flows through my body getting more and more intense as my body goes into spasm after spasm. I seem to have no control over my body except my tongue, so I keep licking hoping she is enjoying it. I am rewarded with her orgasmic juices; pushed out by her own contractions. They taste sweeter than her regular juices. I moan and drink it up enjoying every drop as I hear her moan drinking my juices too. I feel like I am unloading a gallon of cum into her mouth, she drinks it all without choking or losing a drop.

After we both come down from orgasm, I find I am tingly all over and completely spent. Somehow I still am able to continue to lick her. Sometimes she lets me continue until she has another orgasm. But not today, she gets up, flips around so we are lying next to each other. She puts one hand on my dick and lays her head on my shoulder saying, "That was wonderful." My face is shinny and wet with her juices, but it is a good feeling.

As I lay there, I think about what just happened. It was a fantasy come true. It was so HOT. The moment where we are both cumming, holding each other tight, and swallowing each other's cum, is such a wonderful feeling. I enjoyed everything that happened, her taste, the sights, sounds of her orgasm, my orgasm, all of it. I look down and see that thinking about it, has me erect again. Her hand begins moving up and down on my dick, getting me even harder. I can't believe it. Only 10 minutes ago, I had a major orgasm and now I am hard again. She keeps rubbing my dick and starts rubbing my nipples. "Looks like you are ready for round two!" She says as she gets on top of me in the Cowgirl position facing me. Before I can say anything she slips me inside and begins thrusting on top of me.

"Honey, I am not going to last very long this way, you feel so wonderful." I manage to say between thrusts.

"That is okay Baby, I don't want you to last long. I just want to feel you cum inside me."

She leans over feeding me her breasts, her hands finding and playing with my nipples. She thrusts slowly and sensuously, undulating her hips. I feel my orgasm approaching. I don't even try to last, I just surrender to the moment as I cry out.

"OH FUCK, HONEY, I am going to...."

"Cum, cum deep inside me!" She says finishing the sentence for me. I squirt deep inside her as she said. I did not know I had any cum left. Somehow I did and I felt three strong squirts erupt inside her.

"Oh, I feel it. Yes, cum in me please." She lightly holds my balls now, encouraging more to come out as she leans back a bit putting her full weight on my crotch area pushing me further inside her. I continue to shake and grunt while my body tries to empty more into her. Finally, it is over, my body goes completely limp and relaxed. I look at her. It was my second orgasm. I wonder if she enjoyed that more than I did? She did not cum herself, but focusing her attention on me and making me erupt, shake, and lose control beneath her seems to be something she really enjoys.

She gets off me and is at my side again. I look at her and say, "I think I am done for the day, Honey; that was awesome."

"Okay, get some sleep. Perhaps we can do three rounds tomorrow?" She says with a twinkle in her eye.