The Perfect Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" He pushed my head away. He took his pants off the floor and put the back on, walked to the door. I knew it was time to go.

I took off his wife's panties. I put them on the chair and hurried to put my bathing suit and flip flops on. Went to the door he stood next too, he didn't say a word. He stared at me as I left, didn't say a word to me. He just watched and I walked back home.

When I got home I was still hard, had to masturbate, came as fast as I could. Did it a second time and thought about the taste of him, still had the taste of my man in my mouth. I liked that, a lot. I wanted to do that a lot more. I loved his taste, the taste of the man that I belong to, and that's how I thought about him after that night. He was my man.

My mother came home around 2:30 am. She had a man with her. I was in my bed and heard them in the living room. I was still hot from my what I'd done earlier. When she took him to her room I hurried quietly to the basement. Wanted to see her with this man more than ever, got so hot knowing that she knew I was watching her. Couldn't believe how hard it got me to look up through the floor vent and into her mirror this time. That felt like the first time too, she KNEW. And she knew about me.

I saw her from behind, saw his one hand in her hair as he was kissing her. Saw her dress and black slip raised up in the back, his other hand up between her legs from behind. I heard my mother do that whimper that she does...the same soft whimper I did for my man when he put his finger in my rear end. Saw my mother's guest reach up inside the leg of her panties from behind, pull them off to the side of her exposed rear end and up into the crack of her rear. I watched him start to finger fuck her, saw him bend down slightly as he pushed his hand up deep between her legs, still holding her hair and kissing her.

I reached back and put my finger to my rear, put up into my hole. I started to finger myself slowly, pulled it out and made it wet with my mouth. I put it back into myself. I kept it there as I watched them.

Then I saw him pull his finger out of her turn

her around and put her face down across the end of her bed. I saw him pull her panties down roughly and push her pretty red dress and black slip up over her back. He pulled her hips up toward him on her bed, slapped her and heard him say, "Bitch!". He pulled her panties down, I heard her cry out as he did that, deep cat-like purring moan. I saw him hurry to drop his pants, pull his underwear down to his knees, saw his cock jump out, erect. I wanted to be her.

I watched him fuck her, saw it in the mirror clearly, saw her hands pull at and grip her bedspread as he used her. Heard every noise they made and the sound of her bed rocking as I'd heard it many times before. But his time was different. My finger deep in my rear, I wanted to go back to the man next door. I wanted my real man to do to me what I was watching my mother's real man do to her.

12