The Perfect Age Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers

She kissed my cheek, hugged me.

"I have to run. I'm late, late, late."

She flew out the door, turned as she did.

"You are gorgeous, baby doll, gorgeous!"

She smiled and went out the door. I went up to her room, looked over at his garage from the perfect vantage point of her bedroom window. I wanted the light to come on, wanted to see the signal, the 'come to me' light. I wanted to go to him dressed like this. I wanted the man that had been my first ever lover to see me like this. I felt myself get wet inside my red silk panties. I wanted him to see me like this. I felt the k-y I'd put on my little hole, felt it slip so slight between my cheeks. It was all I could do not to masturbate, all I could do not to touch myself and make a mess.

His light came on at 9pm. I hurried, flew down the stairs.

His jaw dropped. He stared at me for a long time. I stood in front of his chair, him sitting. I stood for him to see like I always do, usually naked or in just panties. He studied me, said nothing.

"You are perfect. You are the perfect age, the perfect sissy. It's a shame I can't keep using you. I'm going to have to stop seeing you."

I was stunned. He just said it! Said he was done with me!!

"The only reason I brought you here tonight was to tell you to stay away from me. We have to end this. I can't have my wife find out about this.

That cannot happen."

"But..."

"Shut up. Don't talk."

He stood. He took me roughly by my arm and led me to the back of his chair. I felt him push me face first toward the seat, felt myself bent over the back of his chair with my face in the cushion. I felt him slap my butt hard.

"Don't say another word. Not one word."

I felt my shorts being lowered, felt him feel my panties up, run his hands all over the lace and my rear end and the pull them down to my knees. I felt the air on my naked rear end as he moved up close to me. I felt him push his finger into me, whimpered as he did that.

"All slippery and ready, you little whore. The whore I created. Now don't say a word. Not one fucking word."

He pulled his finger out of me hard, made me whimper. He unzipped his pants. He took his erection out through his fly, didn't even take his pants down. He fucked me for less than five minutes, came in me hard. I'd been fucked like this by him many times over the past several months but tonight was different. He was angry, almost cruel. He'd been very firm and dominant before with me but tonight he was mad. I could tell.

When he finished he pulled out of me and wiped himself on my rear end. He slapped my butt, made me jump forward against the back of the chair. He walked to the front of me. He was done with me.

"Get dressed, none of this ever happened. Leave. Out. Now."

He stared at me. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Please..."

"No, it's over. Leave. Now! Did you think this could go on forever? Don't come back here. It all ends tonight. OUT!!"

I felt his cum dripping out of me as I hurried back into my panties, my shorts. I walked to the door. Felt his wetness all over my slippery butt. My face bright red, I felt hurt, confused, almost stumbled trying to get out the door. I turned to him, tears on my cheeks.

"Don't you like me?!?"

I shouted at him, voice quivering.

"Leave. This can't go any further. Just fucking leave."

I ran home, across his yard to my house. I threw myself on my bed and cried for over an hour. I could still feel him in me, feel him all over my rear end. I shook as I cried face down on the bed.

Finally I went calm. I went to my mother's room and stared out the window at his garage. The light was still on. Fine. He wants it over, it'll be over. Fine. He may have been the first man I gave my little rear end to but he won't be the last. Fine! It's over. Over!

No. I thought to myself it's not over. It was all just beginning. I smiled to myself, felt his cum inside of me and that made very determined, very focused. It made me feel seductively empowered. I liked that, liked that I could make men want to do that to me, make men want me. And I could decide if they got me or not, not them. It was all just getting started. It was far from over.

I stood up and went to my mother's full length mirror. I looked at myself. They were right, both he and my mother. I was beautiful. And I saw something else too. Maybe they didn't see it but I did. I felt powerful, very powerful.

I slipped my shorts down to my ankles, stared at the soft girly panties I wore, ran my hand over my little thing and made myself hard. I could feel his cum still all over my butt up between my cheeks. I liked that feeling. A lot. And I wanted more. I looked at myself in the mirror as I masturbated and thought about the man I was looking forward to seeing. I thought about how I would look to him when he saw me for the first time like this, and how I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to see the real me, the sissy girl in the mirror.

I masturbated slow and deliberate. When I came I did it into the front of my panties. I was careful not to get any of it on my mother's floor or on her carpet. Carefully I bent down, watched myself in the mirror, loved what I saw as I pulled my girly shorts up over it all, up over the mess in the front and the rear of my sexy red panties.

I went to the basement and sat in my slippery little mess, sat there thinking. Thinking about it all, it was two hours later that my mother arrived back home. She was with a man. I heard them come in and then go to her room. I went to my formerly secret vantage point and looked up into her room from the heating vent in the floor of her room. I saw it begin, saw them in her large mirror, saw him start to feel her up, run his hands over her breasts and body. I saw her go to her knees and slip his pants down. All I could think of was I wanted to be her. I wanted more. I wanted a lot more.

*************

"Bill, can I talk with you for a moment?"

She smiles at him across the fence toward the rear of his yard and ours. As he walks to her she can see that he is slightly nervous, unsure but nothing out of the ordinary. He has no idea that she 'knows'. She usually does not address him when he's in the yard, just waves to him or his wife. His wife is up on the deck out of earshot working on her flower pots.

As he approaches she yells out loudly to her.

"Judy, your flowers are beautiful. You make me jealous. So much work to do it right and they make a beautiful deck."

She smiles at the woman in the distance.

"You should try it, fun and relaxing. Urban gardening is good for the soul."

The woman waves as my mother yells across the lawn, smiles back.

"The 'so much work part' is the part that keeps me from it, dear."

She laughs, waves back.

He approaches her, stares at my mother. She glares at him. He is between his wife and her. His wife cannot see my mother's face as she stares coldly at the man in front of her.

"Listen, don't talk. Don't say one fucking word. You talk and I scream, clear? Fucking scream. You can explain that to your wife and your son. You are going to stop seeing my boy. You are going to end whatever dirty little fantasy you have worked out with him, end it immediately."

His face went bright red, first in anger and then fear, total fear.

"Please, you don't understand..."

"Shut the fuck up, Bill! One more word and Judy gets introduced to this little discussion. I'm warning you."

He went silent, could not look my mother in the eye. He stared at the ground, at his feet. He was visibly shaken.

"You will meet with my son one more time and you break it off. Clear? You see him again after you tell him it's over and I will go to the police. They going to believe me or you? Doesn't matter to me, your still screwed either way with Judy, you listen to me, you fucker. And he may be of age now but after I tell them you started all this three years ago it will look very bad. I can lie as good as you can. And will Judy understand? End it. Fucking end it! I don't care what he says, I don't care if my son cries, begs, whatever, you end it. This conversation never took place, Bill. You tell my boy we talked and I tell Judy we talked. And when you see me in the yard you smile, be polite. Be nice to me, Bill. Now go back to Judy and tell her you were helping me with something, make up a lie, tell her anything. I know you're good at that, asshole. You're lucky I don't turn you over to my boyfriend. That would be the worst thing you can imagine."

She glared at him.

"Get out of my sight."

She watched as he sheepishly moved away slowly.

"Judy, they really are pretty. You've not only got a green thumb but green fingers too, wonderful honey!"

She laughed, smiled at her neighbor. Judy smiled and waved as she went back into our house.

I did not find out about that conversation until I was out of college, years later. I was not upset by it at all. I was as always in awe of my mother. I was hers completely. I knew she did that for my own good. Just like setting me up with the man that would become my mentor, my lover, my sugar daddy, my generous benefactor. The man that some some would call my pimp.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers
12