The Perfect Age Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

"You were out late, little one."

My mother was on the couch. She was not waiting up for me, just relaxing after a date. She was sitting in a very cute silk robe and fuck me shoes. She had nothing on underneath. Her make up somewhat a mess. I thought to myself she must have been doing what I was doing.

"What's he like? Is he fun? Is he a good kisser? Did you two do it?"

She laughed, grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the couch next to her. I was shock proof with her at this point.

"Yes, we did. Multiple times."

I smiled at her.

"I'm not a virgin girl anymore. Not that I was when I went to his house, but this felt like the first time. He is my first real man, mother."

"Wow. 'Multiple times', you little whore."

She smiled.

"How many 'multiple times', tell me? Girl talk, now."

"Four, if you count the blow job at his door, my 'kiss goodnight'."

"You little slut! I'm so fucking jealous."

She laughed loud.

"I told you he was a good one, didn't I?"

She pulled at my arm, squeezed my hand.

"I knew he was a real man and I knew he'd be perfect for you. Are you okay, sore, did he hurt you?"

She got very serious, very concerned.

"Mother! Please. The way you talk to me sometimes."

"Well? I can only imagine your little rear end, hope he didn't break it."

She laughed hard.

"The man I was with tonight could barely get it up. Takes him forever to cum. He's my boss's accountant. You've seen him before through your little rabbit hole in the basement. I do him as a favor. That, and he's a very generous tipper. My boss likes to keep him happy. I suck him and he rarely cums. He likes it anyway."

She was looking at herself in the mirror, turning side to side.

"You just missed him. I'm surprised you didn't hit his car in the drive. This new boyfriend of yours is a real good thing, honey. Trust me on that. You don't want that prick next door putting his hands on you, you really don't. Stay with a winner. Your new man is a good man."

She turned to me.

"Just what do two boys do together anyway?"

She laughed, saw me look at her sternly, saw my face flush.

"Don't answer that. I already know. I'm a big girl."

She walked to the hall, toward her room.

"I'm tired, baby. It's late. I am so glad for you, so glad. I really am. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. And you know you can talk to me about anything under the sun, anything, anytime. I love you."

She blew me a kiss.

"Good night, my little slut. Four times indeed. Ah, to be young again."

She laughed as she went to her room, closed the door. All I could think about was being over his shoulder, naked, a helpless 'cave girl' dragged off to his bedroom. I felt my little thing stir in my wet panties. I pulled them off of me, pulled them to my ankles. I masturbated, relived it all. When I came onto my stomach I just stayed like that. Thought about the outfits I wanted him to see me in, how much I wanted him to see me as a femme little girl, a perfect girl. I did want to be his. He was right about that.

And I did become his. For a very long time.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12